April 24, 2024, 12:15:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #84  (Read 412418 times)
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1380 on: January 02, 2009, 03:42:00 PM »

Hi Monks! 
I have never bought into the incest angles, I think Crazy is just a liar, narcissistic sociopath who doesn't give a crap about anyone but herself. In most of her pics with Caylee, it looks like she is competing with the baby for cuteness and attention..ugh
I have alwaysbelieved JP is the dad,and either Spindy or Crazy lied about paternity for their own selfish reasons. Neither thought about Caylee, and her right to know her dad, have a relationship with him and be supported by him, financially and emotionally.
As far as LP & TM, LP loves the camera, he is a showman. I like him but find him unreliable. TM is serious, driven by his heart and has his imperfections because he is human, but IMO he is for the families because he walks in those shoes..

I thought the timeline made it impossible for JP to be the father?? didn't they only meet a few months (5 I think) before Caylee was born ? 

That's what he says. But it's possible he's lying.
IF he is the father, (and this is one of those ifs like if there was incest, etc...) then he lied when he said he didn't know Casey back then.

one thing is certain. If he IS the father, then it's also his fault Caylee never got to know her Dad, have a relationship with him, be supported by him either emotionally or financially. Because if he were the Dad, then he already got asked about it and LIED. Everyone who's ever seen him near Caylee is bound to have noticed the resemblance, and if he IS the Dad, then he knows that he slept with Casey at the right time. And if he gave a rat's ass he'd have asked for a paternity test years ago.

Maybe the resemblance is just a coincidence?

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1381 on: January 02, 2009, 03:42:41 PM »

I live in an area with raccoons, possums, etc.  Room mate takes all the leftovers out to stump for the animals.  None of the bones are ever left, they tend to take them back to where they live.
A lot of times they take them away. I live in apartments but there are opposums, racoons, snakes, and even coyotes that live in a field across from me.

Joe finds bones all the time that some animal has left as there is no reason for an animal bone being in the parking lot. I make him spit it out and then I pick it up and throw it on top of the carport. Two, three days later the same bone is yards away and we go through it all over again. Maybe racoons got up on the carport, birds maybe I don't know. But they do get scattered is what I am trying to say as I am watching football. Go TECH

I'm watching that game too - and getting ready for the Utah/Alabama game!

To me, the fact that the bones were scattered over an acre proves that the body was out there for a while.   
Exactly. You for Utah or Bama? GO TECH!

Husband went to Utah State - Raised in Utah/Nevada.    Bama will probably win, though!   
GO TECH!!!!!     
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1382 on: January 02, 2009, 03:42:58 PM »

Did GA and CA finally take a polygraph?  I think they did that fairly recently, right?  Was this voluntarily?  LA never took a polygraph but he did submit DNA samples when required by LE to do so???  Just trying to get things straight in my head.  Too much going on to keep up with...lol!

I didn't see that they took one yet.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1383 on: January 02, 2009, 03:44:43 PM »

I live in an area with raccoons, possums, etc.  Room mate takes all the leftovers out to stump for the animals.  None of the bones are ever left, they tend to take them back to where they live.
A lot of times they take them away. I live in apartments but there are opposums, racoons, snakes, and even coyotes that live in a field across from me.

Joe finds bones all the time that some animal has left as there is no reason for an animal bone being in the parking lot. I make him spit it out and then I pick it up and throw it on top of the carport. Two, three days later the same bone is yards away and we go through it all over again. Maybe racoons got up on the carport, birds maybe I don't know. But they do get scattered is what I am trying to say as I am watching football. Go TECH

To me, the fact that the bones were scattered over an acre proves that the body was out there for a while.   
Exactly. You for Utah or Bama? GO TECH!

Husband went to Utah State - Raised in Utah/Nevada.    Bama will probably win, though!   
GO TECH!!!!!     
Well I hope Utah wins for you then. GO TECH!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1384 on: January 02, 2009, 03:46:38 PM »

I'd still like to know a little more about the fiasco with the alleged hacking of Cindy's computer, what the emails said that Kathi B received and gave to the FBI, and the falling out between Sean K and Cindy. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1385 on: January 02, 2009, 03:47:26 PM »

O/T
http://www.tmz.com/

John Travolta's Son Dies
Posted Jan 2nd 2009 3:10PM by TMZ Staff

Rand Memorial Hospital in the Bahamas tells TMZ the son of John Travolta died today.

We're told 16-year-old Jett was vacationing with Travolta and wife Kelly Preston. We do not know the circumstances of his death.

There have been reports that Jett was autistic, though Travolta has denied it, saying he suffers from Kawasaki Syndrome, a condition which often leads to heart disease.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1386 on: January 02, 2009, 03:48:05 PM »

Did GA and CA finally take a polygraph?  I think they did that fairly recently, right?  Was this voluntarily?  LA never took a polygraph but he did submit DNA samples when required by LE to do so???  Just trying to get things straight in my head.  Too much going on to keep up with...lol!

I didn't see that they took one yet.

I don't think any of the A's took a polygraph.   I doubt they ever will.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1387 on: January 02, 2009, 03:48:45 PM »

Given that this is Casey we are talking about here - this is my theory on the Father of Caylee.

At the time of birth Casey was still hoping to pin the responsibility on Jesse, so she did not put the name of the father on the Birth Certificate.

When it came out that Jesse was not the father, I am sure that eyebrows were raised in her family and instead of looking foolish she used the convenient fact that a former hookup had died in an accident and pinned it on him. 

I do not think that Casey knows who the father is any more than the rest of us.  I do however think that Cindy believes that it was the guy who died, atleast I think that she has to believe that for her own peace of mind as we all know she is one who enjoys the state of denial.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1388 on: January 02, 2009, 03:49:25 PM »

I'd still like to know a little more about the fiasco with the alleged hacking of Cindy's computer, what the emails said that Kathi B received and gave to the FBI, and the falling out between Sean K and Cindy. 
Her computer wasn't hacked. She was hopped up on goofballs and accidently sent them to Kathi B. I'm not sure about Sean K, I really didn't know that much about him.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1389 on: January 02, 2009, 03:50:28 PM »

O/T

John Travolta's Son Dies

Rand Memorial Hospital in the Bahamas tells TMZ the son of John Travolta died today.

We're told 16-year-old Jett was vacationing with Travolta and wife Kelly Preston. We do not know the circumstances of his death.

There have been reports that Jett was autistic, though Travolta has denied it, saying he suffers from Kawasaki Syndrome, a condition which often leads to heart disease.
How sad.

jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1390 on: January 02, 2009, 03:50:57 PM »

Interesting conversation today!
I need an Excel spreadsheet to figure all this out.
Here are the possibilities if Casey acted alone summing up from all we've talked about.
1. Motive
Narcissistic Personality disorder, needed to be center of attention
Sociopath, wanted to party and has no remorse
Anger, fight with parents over mothering style and responsibility
Revenge, hated her controlling mother
Incest, victimized and lashed out

2. Means
Drown, accident
Suffocated in the home, then removed her on the 15th or 16th
Choloformed in the trunk, evening of the 16th
Drugged in carseat and moved to trunk, added chloroform to keep her asleep OD
Killed in motel room, overdose of drugs

3. Disposal
She drove around with the baby double bagged in the trunk and flung her in the woods when the smell was overwhelming
She had a little ceremony at the pet graveyard
She had Lee dispose of the body for her and met her car at Amscot lot

4. Cover up
Made up kidnapping story, thought it would be believed and over in a day or so
Ran away to Tony's and stayed for 30 days, hiding
Covered tracks, disposed of toys and other items
Cleaned car, she didn't at all
Partied to find baby, and went on as life was normal while she could
She never came up with an alibi, she just moved on not trying very hard

5. Defense
Abused and confused after she confesses, begs for mercy
Denies and sticks with Nanny kidnapping story, hopes for mercy

6. Results
She gets death penalty
She gets life without parole
She gets mental institution
She gets acquited because doubt
None of the lawyers ever get paid but the publicity makes them more valuable
Cindy and George divorce
Zaneida sues and wins

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1391 on: January 02, 2009, 03:50:58 PM »

O/T

John Travolta's Son Dies

That's very sad. Sad  (I have to wonder about the Autism thing. JT's brother did a movie about Autism.

http://www.hollywoodinterrupted.com/archives/a_plea_from_hollywood_john_travolta_open_your_heart.phtml

On Friday, April 7th, Hollywood, Interrupted was treated to the Los Angeles premiere of "Normal People Scare Me" - a feature-length documentary about autism, co-directed by the high functioning autistic teenager Taylor Cross and his mother, Keri Bowers. The event was sponsored by an organization called Cure Autism Now (CAN) and the new magazine, The Autism Perspective (TAP).

Travolta & Preston in Battlefield Earth

This enlightening film was produced by b-movie actor/director/producer and former special education teacher, Joey Travolta. Joey's brother and sister-in-law, "Battlefield Earth" co-stars John Travolta and his wife Kelly Preston, were not present.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
jaggard19
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1392 on: January 02, 2009, 03:52:05 PM »

I think Casey wanted to be free of the people who were burdening her and keeping her from enjoying the freedom she craved.  The main two people who did that, in her eyes, were Cindy and Caylee.  She told LE that Cindy put more pressure on her than anyone.  She told her friends that Cindy was controlling and tried to control her life.  Cindy clearly did not approve of the way Casey was raising Caylee.  Caylee was the tie that bound her to Cindy.  Caylee was also a burden who kept her from partying, getting all the guys she wanted, etc.  I think she planned to do away with Caylee first, and then if she got away with that, to go after Cindy.  Maybe she planned to do the opposite.  But the situation and pressures of being out on her own made her go for Caylee first. 

I think this is exactly why Casey killed Caylee - Freedom.  I don't think she was going to kill Cindy.  Cindy wasn't at all interested in Casey except for the fact that she had Caylee.  I believe in Casey's warped mind - Killing Caylee would not only free her from the burden of a child, but also from the burden of her mother's interference in her life.

I also think she was warped or dumb or naive enough to believe that everyone would believe her story.  Nanny stole the baby ... search for a while ... no leads ... case goes cold ... Casey's free.  (And ... I think ... if she was really searching missing children's sites ... this is exactly why ... she was looking at past cases ... seeing how things were done when a child goes missing and remains missing for a long time.  She was doing a little prep for what to expect in her immediate future.)

But don't forget, according to Casey, Cindy and George were divorcing and GIVING the house to Casey AND Amy was supposed to move in with Casey to share expenses! 

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1393 on: January 02, 2009, 03:54:53 PM »

Given that this is Casey we are talking about here - this is my theory on the Father of Caylee.

At the time of birth Casey was still hoping to pin the responsibility on Jesse, so she did not put the name of the father on the Birth Certificate.

When it came out that Jesse was not the father, I am sure that eyebrows were raised in her family and instead of looking foolish she used the convenient fact that a former hookup had died in an accident and pinned it on him. 

I do not think that Casey knows who the father is any more than the rest of us.  I do however think that Cindy believes that it was the guy who died, atleast I think that she has to believe that for her own peace of mind as we all know she is one who enjoys the state of denial.
I don't know if he is dead, alive or the man in the moon. What I do believe is that KC doesn't know who he is and wanted to pin it on Jesse. Hahahaha KC, that didn't work. Reverand Grund fooled you! Make you take the DNA test to prove it. Pissed Cindy off too.

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1394 on: January 02, 2009, 03:56:33 PM »

Her computer wasn't hacked. She was hopped up on goofballs and accidently sent them to Kathi B. I'm not sure about Sean K, I really didn't know that much about him.

You're funny!     

I wish Kathi had let us see the emails before she turned them over to the FBI, though.    I'm so nosey.

Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1395 on: January 02, 2009, 03:56:58 PM »

Yeah, and what's nice about this... is kathy reported this to the FBI and now the FBI can access her accounts...hehehehe
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1396 on: January 02, 2009, 03:57:07 PM »

I don't know if he is dead, alive or the man in the moon. What I do believe is that KC doesn't know who he is and wanted to pin it on Jesse. Hahahaha KC, that didn't work. Reverand Grund fooled you! Make you take the DNA test to prove it. Pissed Cindy off too.

She probably wanted to pin it on Jesse for a number of reasons.. one of which could have been he was the only guy who gave a real $hit about her, you know? He wanted to marry her for crying out loud.  Why not trick the only guy who will probably ever care about her in any real way?

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1397 on: January 02, 2009, 03:57:21 PM »

I agree Sassycat.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1398 on: January 02, 2009, 03:58:15 PM »

But don't forget, according to Casey, Cindy and George were divorcing and GIVING the house to Casey AND Amy was supposed to move in with Casey to share expenses! 

Yea ~ I think that was just more of Casey trying to show her friends how "successful" she was ... you know, poor homeless Amy ... I'll be taking over the payments on my parents' home soon and I'll take you in ... I mean ... I work full-time ... have a nanny ... go to college ... etc etc etc ...

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
pegster57
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1399 on: January 02, 2009, 03:59:40 PM »

I always thought that KC and CA went with the June 9th date because thats the date that KC moved out and wanted to "bond" with Caylee. So, except for June 15th, it probably was the beginning of the end for CA.  I believe that KC slept at AMy/Ricardo's that week? Then Tony came back from his trip and she couldn't keep Caylee there overnight and she got in the big fight with CA on the 15th so she could hardly ask her. I think that after going a week without seeing grandma, Caylee freaked when KC tried to take her away again and it ticked her off. You can hear the jealousy in her interrogation when the det. asks her about Caylee's demeanor when she called her on July 15th (the fake phone call from Caylee) and he was astonished she wasn't crying and missing KC and KC was all pouty, like "well, if it had been my mom" and said that Caylee was never like that with her, even if she had been gone for days. CAYLEE NEVER MISSED KC. She probably taped her mouth shut because she could not stand to hear her cry for her REAL mommy and then held a pillow over her face to silence her permanently.
I go back and forth on whether I think chloroform was used in the murder. I am hoping we'll have another doc dump soon!

"if I ever go looking for my heart's desire again, I won't look any further than my own backyard, because if it isn't there, I never really lost it to begin with." Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.