April 23, 2024, 05:15:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #84  (Read 412357 times)
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1400 on: January 02, 2009, 04:01:11 PM »

TURBOTHINK
Did you see this http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4332.msg608546#msg608546 ?  Do you know anything about this other PI?

Scattered bones.  I wonder if any of the searchers or other person(s) when in the area when under water and stirred up the remains with a 4 wheeler, horse or something.  Since skull was still in bag I am assuming the bag was disturbed by something other than animal if no teeth marks on bones (is this verified? I haven't seen).  But, we all know what assuming does.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1401 on: January 02, 2009, 04:01:25 PM »

Well, JB has said repeatedly that only one side of this story has been heard so far.  So...Caylee is dead. All evidence points to the fact that KC killed her.  That evidence is LE's side of the story.  JB can't possibly expect anyone to believe the Nanny story any longer, so, if there is another side to this story that we haven't heard....KC must have a name for the killer.  Remember...JB says we have only heard one side and we have already heard about the Nanny.  I take this to mean there is someone else that KC will name.  Any ideas who that may be????

Casey Marie Anthony     
There is no one, imo, that she can name except herself. 

I agree with you about her being guilty!!! I'm just thinking that JB says we haven't heard "the other side" of this story.  Well, we have heard the Nanny story, so I'm wondering who this "other side" involves.  JB wouldn't be referring to KC, as he is defending her.

Honestly, Casey is gonna start throwin the family under the bus.  The nanny story is fiction, we all know that now.  So imo, if Baez and KC stick to the Nanny story, they are going down fast.   

I must agree!The Anthony's that cherish their freedom better start talking w/o Immunity or they to will suffer a fate of imprisonment!Rightfully so!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1402 on: January 02, 2009, 04:02:06 PM »

But don't forget, according to Casey, Cindy and George were divorcing and GIVING the house to Casey AND Amy was supposed to move in with Casey to share expenses! 

Yea ~ I think that was just more of Casey trying to show her friends how "successful" she was ... you know, poor homeless Amy ... I'll be taking over the payments on my parents' home soon and I'll take you in ... I mean ... I work full-time ... have a nanny ... go to college ... etc etc etc ...

Could you imagine her trying to keep up this nanny charade while living with Amy? I mean.. her parents were idiots, sure enough.  And one could say Amy must have had her own problems if she believed Casey's sleep-walking story (in where she "lost" her $400 in cash).   But surely Amy would have questioned Casey more about this nanny? I would have to believe she would have wanted to meet her, get to know her, etc...

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1403 on: January 02, 2009, 04:02:26 PM »

ITA, turbo. I was abused by a man who in the end, threw me from a moving car, broke my jaw and my hip. I got daily beatings, for about three years. He wouldn't work, and any mention of that fact, on any level, or any perceived reference to it, got me a punch in the stomach. But he deferred to me in public. He appeared to put me on a pedestal. In public, with people around, I was sort of the boss. So I don't think it means anything that George seems somewhat deferential. A lot of men step back and let the woman deal with people, because they don't want to be bothered. It's not being whipped, it's just not being interested.

It's true that as abusers get older they hit less visible places, and I remember Cindy could not seem to sit in that chair at the police station. At the time I watched I thought her fidgeting seemed so random, not really a sign of lying, because it didn't seem to have anything to do with the conversation at all. She also sat strangely. It annoyed me because there was no rhyme or reason to it. Maybe she just couldn't sit comfortably because she was bruised under those shorts and that very loose t-shirt?

I'm so sorry for your bad years in suffering. Glad you got out. ITA abusers will be so charming in public. And the victim usually forgives and the cycle goes on again and again until someone usually leaves or dies. I can picture George the ex-cop coming from a long line of abusers. And Cindy seems like the perfect enabler.

And Caseys role was to leave and be free. That's not an easy thing to do.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1404 on: January 02, 2009, 04:02:36 PM »

JJ I will not debate with you about Tim Miller and LP...let's agree to just disagree....OK
OK. Love ya!

Just want to say... Good job, both of you, in arriving at a peaceful solution.   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1405 on: January 02, 2009, 04:03:24 PM »

Hi Monks! 
I have never bought into the incest angles, I think Crazy is just a liar, narcissistic sociopath who doesn't give a crap about anyone but herself. In most of her pics with Caylee, it looks like she is competing with the baby for cuteness and attention..ugh
I have alwaysbelieved JP is the dad,and either Spindy or Crazy lied about paternity for their own selfish reasons. Neither thought about Caylee, and her right to know her dad, have a relationship with him and be supported by him, financially and emotionally.
As far as LP & TM, LP loves the camera, he is a showman. I like him but find him unreliable. TM is serious, driven by his heart and has his imperfections because he is human, but IMO he is for the families because he walks in those shoes..

I thought the timeline made it impossible for JP to be the father?? didn't they only meet a few months (5 I think) before Caylee was born ? 

That's what he says. But it's possible he's lying.
IF he is the father, (and this is one of those ifs like if there was incest, etc...) then he lied when he said he didn't know Casey back then.

one thing is certain. If he IS the father, then it's also his fault Caylee never got to know her Dad, have a relationship with him, be supported by him either emotionally or financially. Because if he were the Dad, then he already got asked about it and LIED. Everyone who's ever seen him near Caylee is bound to have noticed the resemblance, and if he IS the Dad, then he knows that he slept with Casey at the right time. And if he gave a rat's ass he'd have asked for a paternity test years ago.

Maybe the resemblance is just a coincidence?

I always thought this guy could be a candidate for daddy.......

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1406 on: January 02, 2009, 04:05:16 PM »

But don't forget, according to Casey, Cindy and George were divorcing and GIVING the house to Casey AND Amy was supposed to move in with Casey to share expenses! 

Yea ~ I think that was just more of Casey trying to show her friends how "successful" she was ... you know, poor homeless Amy ... I'll be taking over the payments on my parents' home soon and I'll take you in ... I mean ... I work full-time ... have a nanny ... go to college ... etc etc etc ...

Could you imagine her trying to keep up this nanny charade while living with Amy? I mean.. her parents were idiots, sure enough.  And one could say Amy must have had her own problems if she believed Casey's sleep-walking story (in where she "lost" her $400 in cash).   But surely Amy would have questioned Casey more about this nanny? I would have to believe she would have wanted to meet her, get to know her, etc...
I remember Amy's interview where she said she kept trying to meet GA & CA ~ since she was going to be living in the house with Caylee she thought they would probably want to meet her ~ and Casey kept coming up with excuses ...

I don't know why Amy would think GA & CA would need to meet her just because she would be living with Caylee ... for heaven sake ... Caylee had a nanny for 2 years and they never made a point to meet her!  Losers the whole lot of them!

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1407 on: January 02, 2009, 04:06:01 PM »

Hi Monks! 
I have never bought into the incest angles, I think Crazy is just a liar, narcissistic sociopath who doesn't give a crap about anyone but herself. In most of her pics with Caylee, it looks like she is competing with the baby for cuteness and attention..ugh
I have alwaysbelieved JP is the dad,and either Spindy or Crazy lied about paternity for their own selfish reasons. Neither thought about Caylee, and her right to know her dad, have a relationship with him and be supported by him, financially and emotionally.
As far as LP & TM, LP loves the camera, he is a showman. I like him but find him unreliable. TM is serious, driven by his heart and has his imperfections because he is human, but IMO he is for the families because he walks in those shoes..

I thought the timeline made it impossible for JP to be the father?? didn't they only meet a few months (5 I think) before Caylee was born ? 

You are correct. The math didn't add up. He couldn't be her father.

I wasn't sure but every now and then, I get lucky...

gotta run out for a bit but it should be fun catching up when I get back 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1408 on: January 02, 2009, 04:06:39 PM »

I always thought that KC and CA went with the June 9th date because thats the date that KC moved out and wanted to "bond" with Caylee. So, except for June 15th, it probably was the beginning of the end for CA.  I believe that KC slept at AMy/Ricardo's that week? Then Tony came back from his trip and she couldn't keep Caylee there overnight and she got in the big fight with CA on the 15th so she could hardly ask her. I think that after going a week without seeing grandma, Caylee freaked when KC tried to take her away again and it ticked her off. You can hear the jealousy in her interrogation when the det. asks her about Caylee's demeanor when she called her on July 15th (the fake phone call from Caylee) and he was astonished she wasn't crying and missing KC and KC was all pouty, like "well, if it had been my mom" and said that Caylee was never like that with her, even if she had been gone for days. CAYLEE NEVER MISSED KC. She probably taped her mouth shut because she could not stand to hear her cry for her REAL mommy and then held a pillow over her face to silence her permanently.
I go back and forth on whether I think chloroform was used in the murder. I am hoping we'll have another doc dump soon!

Me too!
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1409 on: January 02, 2009, 04:07:53 PM »

I remember Amy's interview where she said she kept trying to meet GA & CA ~ since she was going to be living in the house with Caylee she thought they would probably want to meet her ~ and Casey kept coming up with excuses ...

I don't know why Amy would think GA & CA would need to meet her just because she would be living with Caylee ... for heaven sake ... Caylee had a nanny for 2 years and they never made a point to meet her!  Losers the whole lot of them!

She might think they want to meet her, but obviously not the other way around. She obviously cares about making a good impression... she obviously cares about Casey's family, and wanting them to make sure she's a decent enough person to have Caylee around. It's not her fault this family is so screwy that THEY don't seem to care who Caylee's around!   

You know.. it's so hard to see pictures of a beautiful, smiling Caylee, knowing what we know. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1410 on: January 02, 2009, 04:09:23 PM »

http://www.mydeathspace.com/article/2008/02/12/Jesus_Ortiz_(21)_died_from_injuries_sustained_in_an_automobile_accident

The above is a link to whom there has been rumors to be Caylee's father.  Jesus Ortiz.  - It talks about the accident.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1411 on: January 02, 2009, 04:10:31 PM »

O/T
http://www.tmz.com/

John Travolta's Son Dies
Posted Jan 2nd 2009 3:10PM by TMZ Staff

Rand Memorial Hospital in the Bahamas tells TMZ the son of John Travolta died today.

We're told 16-year-old Jett was vacationing with Travolta and wife Kelly Preston. We do not know the circumstances of his death.

There have been reports that Jett was autistic, though Travolta has denied it, saying he suffers from Kawasaki Syndrome, a condition which often leads to heart disease.

How sad.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1412 on: January 02, 2009, 04:10:48 PM »

one thing is certain. If he IS the father, then it's also his fault Caylee never got to know her Dad, have a relationship with him, be supported by him either emotionally or financially. Because if he were the Dad, then he already got asked about it and LIED. Everyone who's ever seen him near Caylee is bound to have noticed the resemblance, and if he IS the Dad, then he knows that he slept with Casey at the right time. And if he gave a rat's ass he'd have asked for a paternity test years ago.

Maybe the resemblance is just a coincidence?

I know when people commented on the likeness of my husband and his older daughter he would say that she was not his. He only slept with her mother once (and he said he never even put it in!) and could not believe that after 13 years she could be his. Perhaps this is the way JP is dealing with the possibility prior to this whole situation.   Now that the poop has hit the fan, he finds it just easier to say nothing. Or he may know he is the father because LE had him do a DNA test and he just is staying out of the limelight - weird compared to the rest of the group I know!

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1413 on: January 02, 2009, 04:11:51 PM »

I'd still like to know a little more about the fiasco with the alleged hacking of Cindy's computer, what the emails said that Kathi B received and gave to the FBI, and the falling out between Sean K and Cindy. 
Her computer wasn't hacked. She was hopped up on goofballs and accidently sent them to Kathi B. I'm not sure about Sean K, I really didn't know that much about him.

You're funny!     

I wish Kathi had let us see the emails before she turned them over to the FBI, though.    I'm so nosey.

Me too! I am so nosey!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1414 on: January 02, 2009, 04:13:15 PM »

Given that this is Casey we are talking about here - this is my theory on the Father of Caylee.

At the time of birth Casey was still hoping to pin the responsibility on Jesse, so she did not put the name of the father on the Birth Certificate.

When it came out that Jesse was not the father, I am sure that eyebrows were raised in her family and instead of looking foolish she used the convenient fact that a former hookup had died in an accident and pinned it on him. 

I do not think that Casey knows who the father is any more than the rest of us.  I do however think that Cindy believes that it was the guy who died, atleast I think that she has to believe that for her own peace of mind as we all know she is one who enjoys the state of denial.
I don't know if he is dead, alive or the man in the moon. What I do believe is that KC doesn't know who he is and wanted to pin it on Jesse. Hahahaha KC, that didn't work. Reverand Grund fooled you! Make you take the DNA test to prove it. Pissed Cindy off too.

She probably wanted to pin it on Jesse for a number of reasons.. one of which could have been he was the only guy who gave a real $hit about her, you know? He wanted to marry her for crying out loud.  Why not trick the only guy who will probably ever care about her in any real way?
Exactly my thoughts pretty kitty!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1415 on: January 02, 2009, 04:13:25 PM »

Given that this is Casey we are talking about here - this is my theory on the Father of Caylee.

At the time of birth Casey was still hoping to pin the responsibility on Jesse, so she did not put the name of the father on the Birth Certificate.

When it came out that Jesse was not the father, I am sure that eyebrows were raised in her family and instead of looking foolish she used the convenient fact that a former hookup had died in an accident and pinned it on him. 

I do not think that Casey knows who the father is any more than the rest of us.  I do however think that Cindy believes that it was the guy who died, atleast I think that she has to believe that for her own peace of mind as we all know she is one who enjoys the state of denial.

Dolce I agree completely.....I really thinks even casey doesn't know for sure.....and I also think cindy wants to believe it is the guy who died.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1416 on: January 02, 2009, 04:13:53 PM »

I am throwing this out there for comsumption only:

It was said on here that Cindy was living with someone when George left after Caylee was born.  Could the hostility of Cindy and KC come from the fact that Mom had a boyfriend and maybe that boyfriend and KC got together and Caylee is the product of that?  That would explain why Cindy wouldn't let her abort the baby, would explain why George left after Caylee was born and almost resulted in divorce.  I can see KC holding this over Mom and Dad's heads for the rest of their lives.  (JMO)

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1417 on: January 02, 2009, 04:14:23 PM »

I'd still like to know a little more about the fiasco with the alleged hacking of Cindy's computer, what the emails said that Kathi B received and gave to the FBI, and the falling out between Sean K and Cindy. 
Her computer wasn't hacked. She was hopped up on goofballs and accidently sent them to Kathi B. I'm not sure about Sean K, I really didn't know that much about him.
Yeah, and what's nice about this... is kathy reported this to the FBI and now the FBI can access her accounts...hehehehe

Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1418 on: January 02, 2009, 04:18:44 PM »

This is a snip from another article:

"Apparently rumors have been floating around that Jesus Ortiz is the father of Caylee Anthony. He died in a car accident a year ago. The Ortiz family knows nothing about Caylee, but have hired an attorney and requested that the DNA be tested for a match."
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1419 on: January 02, 2009, 04:19:05 PM »

I live in an area with raccoons, possums, etc.  Room mate takes all the leftovers out to stump for the animals.  None of the bones are ever left, they tend to take them back to where they live.
A lot of times they take them away. I live in apartments but there are opposums, racoons, snakes, and even coyotes that live in a field across from me.

Joe finds bones all the time that some animal has left as there is no reason for an animal bone being in the parking lot. I make him spit it out and then I pick it up and throw it on top of the carport. Two, three days later the same bone is yards away and we go through it all over again. Maybe racoons got up on the carport, birds maybe I don't know. But they do get scattered is what I am trying to say as I am watching football. Go TECH

I'm watching that game too - and getting ready for the Utah/Alabama game!

To me, the fact that the bones were scattered over an acre proves that the body was out there for a while.   
Exactly. You for Utah or Bama? GO TECH!

Husband went to Utah State - Raised in Utah/Nevada.    Bama will probably win, though!  
GO TECH!!!!!    

ROLL TIDE ROLL !!!

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.