April 20, 2024, 07:10:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #84  (Read 412262 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1460 on: January 02, 2009, 04:45:05 PM »

http://www.mydeathspace.com/article/2008/02/12/Jesus_Ortiz_(21)_died_from_injuries_sustained_in_an_automobile_accident

The above is a link to whom there has been rumors to be Caylee's father.  Jesus Ortiz.  - It talks about the accident.

I don't know where it is now, but his family gave LE something for his DNA and she was NOT his.

thanks Turbo...I don't recall hearing this but am glad to read it. I think it is horrible to blame a dead guy who can't speak up. But would expect nothing more from casey.  I am glad his parents were able to speak for him.
When did it come out she wasn't his? I know his family said they didn't think so, but I never heard it was fact? Anyone know?

It was in one of their local newspapers. I believe the link is on topix somewhere, as that is where I clicked on it and read that they had denied his paternity and the DNA was conclusive.  

Thanks.....who originally said Lee was the biodad? (I don't buy it) And IIRC Dr. Baden said the LE knew who the biodad was. I am wondering if someone came forward saying I might be...took a paternity test and was discovered he was indeed the biodad and the LE is keeping it confidential.

I believe it is in the family. If not Lee or GA, the father would have been notified by LE when the body was found and he would have had the rights to the remains. Think about it.
He wouldn't have rights to the remains if he wasn't on the birth certificate. Or would he?

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1461 on: January 02, 2009, 04:45:17 PM »

Can the bio dad give up his rights to Caylee's remains?  I have a feeling no one, including Casey, know who the dad is.

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1462 on: January 02, 2009, 04:45:52 PM »

Trimm, I hope you didn't see the reply I gave to the Sassycat about the Bama/Utah game. Whatever you do, don't read it. I just hopes the best team wins.  Luvs JSM

FUNNY!!!!     
She will kill me if she reads this Sassy. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1463 on: January 02, 2009, 04:46:20 PM »

Richard Grund stated in an e-mail to a fellow monkey (I think) that Cindy had a live-in boyfriend during the time George was not living in the home.

Lisa

He did not say the guy in the picture was Cindy's live in, just said he could have been. 

The picture was strange.  George looked photoshopped in to me.  It also looked like an older picture of Cindy, hair and weight wrong, for it to have been a friend visiting after remains found.  I thought the guy looked a little like Cindy, however I am 99.9% sure it wasn't Rick.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1464 on: January 02, 2009, 04:47:21 PM »

http://ngcblog.nationalgeographic.com/ngcblog/2008/01/riding_along_with_the_godfathe_1.html

Here is a link from January 2008 from the National Geographic Channel on LP show.  Interesting...

As I've said before, I grew up in Sacramento, living there for over 40 years, before moving out here to Nebraska.  I knew LP from living in that town, know his reputation, and groaned out loud when I first heard that he was getting involved in this case.  My sons know of him and laffed at his audacity.  LP is NOT the "godfather of bounty hunters", nor is he "world known".  IMO, and likely that of many who lives in or has lived in Sacramento, LP is an embarrassment, a legend in his own mind.  Not to mention that he has run for mayor sev. times and been beaten down each time.  Does anyone seriously think if he was all that beloved, that this would have happened so many times?    

Yes, he's sexy, I'll give JJ that.  Altho Rob is hotter.  hehe     And yes, they do make a good team, in what they've done in the past.  But the acclaim that some have for him is not the wide opinion of those in Sacramento.     Just saying... again. 

I tend to agree Wyks, I don't think he is a bad person, I just think he is a legend in his own mind and tends to muddy the waters IMO. Funny you mentioned this as I was reading yesterday and found his email to Local 6 news announcing his arrival to bail out Casey, gotta love his description of himself.....

The Padillas announced the move in an e-mail to Local 6 News.

The e-mail stated:

"On Sunday, August 17, World Famous Bounty Hunter Leonard Padilla and his nephew Tony Padilla, owner of Tony Padilla Bail Bonds of Sacramento, CA., will be traveling to Orlando with two of Leonard Padilla's associates. Tony Padilla will be posting a $500,000.00 bond for the release of Casey Anthony." 

He said he knows who has the girl and is giving them a deadline to turn her over before he goes after them. Meanwhile, Casey Anthony will report to the jail Monday to meet with her case manager for a weekly visit.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1465 on: January 02, 2009, 04:47:31 PM »

Richard Grund stated in an e-mail to a fellow monkey (I think) that Cindy had a live-in boyfriend during the time George was not living in the home.

Lisa

He did not say the guy in the picture was Cindy's live in, just said he could have been. 

The picture was strange.  George looked photoshopped in to me.  It also looked like an older picture of Cindy, hair and weight wrong, for it to have been a friend visiting after remains found.  I thought the guy looked a little like Cindy, however I am 99.9% sure it wasn't Rick.
Rick the brother?

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1466 on: January 02, 2009, 04:48:53 PM »

[

Thanks.....who originally said Lee was the biodad? (I don't buy it) And IIRC Dr. Baden said the LE knew who the biodad was. I am wondering if someone came forward saying I might be...took a paternity test and was discovered he was indeed the biodad and the LE is keeping it confidential.

I believe it is in the family. If not Lee or GA, the father would have been notified by LE when the body was found and he would have had the rights to the remains. Think about it.

Turbo why do you think it it is Lee or GA??  casey is the next of kin....she had the right to sign over POA to her parents....as I understood it...I am sure if I am incorrect someone will know for sure.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1467 on: January 02, 2009, 04:49:07 PM »

o/t Klass when you have a moment could I have Higher Hope's email addy. Thanks.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1468 on: January 02, 2009, 04:50:24 PM »

Can the bio dad give up his rights to Caylee's remains?  I have a feeling no one, including Casey, know who the dad is.

I guess, but since LE knew, they would have to notify him, and have that done BEFORE they could notify the grandparents and both them and KC were notified within minutes of each other, so that leads me to believe LP was right all along about the father.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1469 on: January 02, 2009, 04:50:58 PM »

Lisa

Thanks....and IMO that info came from casey....and it could be like the story she told that the A's were divorcing and giving her the house.

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1470 on: January 02, 2009, 04:52:16 PM »

Lisa

Rick the brother?

Yes Rick the brother, I have seen pictures of him, so I'm sure it wasn't him.  Cindy does have 2 other brothers.  I just don't think it a picture of Cindy's live in, for a variety of reasons, but that is MHO.
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1471 on: January 02, 2009, 04:52:22 PM »

one thing is certain. If he IS the father, then it's also his fault Caylee never got to know her Dad, have a relationship with him, be supported by him either emotionally or financially. Because if he were the Dad, then he already got asked about it and LIED. Everyone who's ever seen him near Caylee is bound to have noticed the resemblance, and if he IS the Dad, then he knows that he slept with Casey at the right time. And if he gave a rat's ass he'd have asked for a paternity test years ago.

Maybe the resemblance is just a coincidence?

I know when people commented on the likeness of my husband and his older daughter he would say that she was not his. He only slept with her mother once (and he said he never even put it in!) and could not believe that after 13 years she could be his. Perhaps this is the way JP is dealing with the possibility prior to this whole situation.   Now that the poop has hit the fan, he finds it just easier to say nothing. Or he may know he is the father because LE had him do a DNA test and he just is staying out of the limelight - weird compared to the rest of the group I know!

IMO, it's better to have no Dad at all, than one who denies having you, resents supporting you, and is annoyed with your Mom for having you at all. If JP cared at all about whether or not he was Caylee's father, he'd have found out. It was convenient to him to lie, to refuse the responsibility and to ignore Caylee altogether. Even the Ants were better parents than him--IF he's the father.

And maybe your husband isn't like that--I don't know, but it seems to me that 13 years is a very long time to go, without taking a test to see for sure. In a way your husband's right-she isn't his. He didn't raise her, love her, or even claim her.

I doubt JP has taken the test, because if he had, someone would have found out and leaked it, don't you think? Whoever the father is, even death can't motivate him to take an interest in this child.
blurrymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1472 on: January 02, 2009, 04:53:38 PM »

Hmm, my forum searching skills aren't getting me far, but I'm new.  I'll keep trying.  At least I learned how to post quotes today.  Baby steps . . .
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1473 on: January 02, 2009, 04:53:40 PM »

I tend to agree Wyks, I don't think he is a bad person, I just think he is a legend in his own mind and tends to muddy the waters IMO. Funny you mentioned this as I was reading yesterday and found his email to Local 6 news announcing his arrival to bail out Casey, gotta love his description of himself.....

The e-mail stated:

"On Sunday, August 17, World Famous Bounty Hunter Leonard Padilla and his nephew Tony Padilla, owner of Tony Padilla Bail Bonds of Sacramento, CA., will be traveling to Orlando with two of Leonard Padilla's associates. Tony Padilla will be posting a $500,000.00 bond for the release of Casey Anthony." 

He said he knows who has the girl and is giving them a deadline to turn her over before he goes after them. Meanwhile, Casey Anthony will report to the jail Monday to meet with her case manager for a weekly visit.

NOTE; hand over my mouth not saying a word.....but laughing like hell which has now thrown me into a coughing spell....................HELP!   

Rest in Peace Caylee

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1474 on: January 02, 2009, 04:54:01 PM »

http://ngcblog.nationalgeographic.com/ngcblog/2008/01/riding_along_with_the_godfathe_1.html

Here is a link from January 2008 from the National Geographic Channel on LP show.  Interesting...

As I've said before, I grew up in Sacramento, living there for over 40 years, before moving out here to Nebraska.  I knew LP from living in that town, know his reputation, and groaned out loud when I first heard that he was getting involved in this case.  My sons know of him and laffed at his audacity.  LP is NOT the "godfather of bounty hunters", nor is he "world known".  IMO, and likely that of many who lives in or has lived in Sacramento, LP is an embarrassment, a legend in his own mind.  Not to mention that he has run for mayor sev. times and been beaten down each time.  Does anyone seriously think if he was all that beloved, that this would have happened so many times?    

Yes, he's sexy, I'll give JJ that.  Altho Rob is hotter.  hehe     And yes, they do make a good team, in what they've done in the past.  But the acclaim that some have for him is not the wide opinion of those in Sacramento.     Just saying... again. 

The e-mail stated:

Self Edit~Forgot the link: http://www.clickorlando.com/firstnews/17202414/detail.html

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1475 on: January 02, 2009, 04:55:14 PM »

The e-mail stated:

NOTE; hand over my mouth not saying a word.....but laughing like hell which has now thrown me into a coughing spell....................HELP!   

Sorry Maybe Boo will let you have some of her tea

[
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1476 on: January 02, 2009, 04:55:47 PM »

Hmm, my forum searching skills aren't getting me far, but I'm new.  I'll keep trying.  At least I learned how to post quotes today.  Baby steps . . .

blurry, you are doing a great job!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1477 on: January 02, 2009, 04:55:51 PM »

[

Turbo why do you think it it is Lee or GA??  casey is the next of kin....she had the right to sign over POA to her parents....as I understood it...I am sure if I am incorrect someone will know for sure.

She could, but father and mother would have equal rights.  There is a reason why this baby hasn't been laid to rest.  This may not be the reason, but there is a reason and its not the 2nd autopsy, since Caylee is at the funeral home.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1478 on: January 02, 2009, 04:57:25 PM »

The e-mail stated:

Sorry Maybe Boo will let you have some of her tea

ahahahah...I hate tea...but the hot coffee with Jamaica Rum Coconut Cream is tasting pretty good

Rest in Peace Caylee

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1479 on: January 02, 2009, 04:57:29 PM »

I guess, but since LE knew, they would have to notify him, and have that done BEFORE they could notify the grandparents and both them and KC were notified within minutes of each other, so that leads me to believe LP was right all along about the father.
But if the biological dad is dead, Casey still has the power of attorney and gives the rights of Caylee to her parents, not the parents of the dead dad.  The dead dad's parents have no rights to the child, as the dad is deceased.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.