April 23, 2024, 12:24:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #84  (Read 412350 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1480 on: January 02, 2009, 04:58:10 PM »

[

Thanks.....who originally said Lee was the biodad? (I don't buy it) And IIRC Dr. Baden said the LE knew who the biodad was. I am wondering if someone came forward saying I might be...took a paternity test and was discovered he was indeed the biodad and the LE is keeping it confidential.

I believe it is in the family. If not Lee or GA, the father would have been notified by LE when the body was found and he would have had the rights to the remains. Think about it.

Turbo why do you think it it is Lee or GA??  casey is the next of kin....she had the right to sign over POA to her parents....as I understood it...I am sure if I am incorrect someone will know for sure.
If LE knows who the father is, would they not contact him, and if he is deceased his family? Because he would be next of kin also. I don't know but this secrecy around Caylee's father is disturbing. I do have a question though, Casey signed whatever papers needed for Caylee's remains to go to the mortuary, but does she not have the right to make funeral plans, which I believe she does, and she would have to give the okay to her parents to make the plans. That could be the hold up.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1481 on: January 02, 2009, 04:58:43 PM »

[

Thanks.....who originally said Lee was the biodad? (I don't buy it) And IIRC Dr. Baden said the LE knew who the biodad was. I am wondering if someone came forward saying I might be...took a paternity test and was discovered he was indeed the biodad and the LE is keeping it confidential.

I believe it is in the family. If not Lee or GA, the father would have been notified by LE when the body was found and he would have had the rights to the remains. Think about it.

Turbo why do you think it it is Lee or GA??  casey is the next of kin....she had the right to sign over POA to her parents....as I understood it...I am sure if I am incorrect someone will know for sure.

She could, but father and mother would have equal rights.  There is a reason why this baby hasn't been laid to rest.  This may not be the reason, but there is a reason and its not the 2nd autopsy, since Caylee is at the funeral home.

Whatever the reason it is past time to lay this little angel to rest. 

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1482 on: January 02, 2009, 04:59:13 PM »

Richard Grund stated in an e-mail to a fellow monkey (I think) that Cindy had a live-in boyfriend during the time George was not living in the home.

Lisa

He did not say the guy in the picture was Cindy's live in, just said he could have been. 

The picture was strange.  George looked photoshopped in to me.  It also looked like an older picture of Cindy, hair and weight wrong, for it to have been a friend visiting after remains found.  I thought the guy looked a little like Cindy, however I am 99.9% sure it wasn't Rick.
Rick the brother?

Yes Rick the brother, I have seen pictures of him, so I'm sure it wasn't him.  Cindy does have 2 other brothers.  I just don't think it a picture of Cindy's live in, for a variety of reasons, but that is MHO.
Sorry I read this wrong. I knew that wasn't Rick the brother. Some people were saying the Rob Dick guy when the picture came out. That is what had me confused. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1483 on: January 02, 2009, 05:02:03 PM »

Hmm, my forum searching skills aren't getting me far, but I'm new.  I'll keep trying.  At least I learned how to post quotes today.  Baby steps . . .
You will learn Blurry, I still screw up posts. Ask anyone. You are doing fine!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1484 on: January 02, 2009, 05:02:27 PM »

Richard Grund stated in an e-mail to a fellow monkey (I think) that Cindy had a live-in boyfriend during the time George was not living in the home.

Lisa

He did not say the guy in the picture was Cindy's live in, just said he could have been. 

The picture was strange.  George looked photoshopped in to me.  It also looked like an older picture of Cindy, hair and weight wrong, for it to have been a friend visiting after remains found.  I thought the guy looked a little like Cindy, however I am 99.9% sure it wasn't Rick.

I never said he did.  All I am saying is that a fellow monkey e-mailed Richard Grund and asked if he was the guy in the picture, and he stated that no, it was not him and then said that Cindy had a live-in boyfriend during the time that George was gone.  But he never said if it was the guy in the picture.

Lisa
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1485 on: January 02, 2009, 05:02:39 PM »

[

If LE knows who the father is, would they not contact him, and if he is deceased his family? Because he would be next of kin also. I don't know but this secrecy around Caylee's father is disturbing. I do have a question though, Casey signed whatever papers needed for Caylee's remains to go to the mortuary, but does she not have the right to make funeral plans, which I believe she does, and she would have to give the okay to her parents to make the plans. That could be the hold up.

Could they be delaying the funeral until the immunity deals are worked out between the lawyers/SA?   just wondering.....
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1486 on: January 02, 2009, 05:03:58 PM »

[

Could they be delaying the funeral until the immunity deals are worked out between the lawyers/SA?   just wondering.....
That could be a reason also.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1487 on: January 02, 2009, 05:07:18 PM »

Good afternoon you good monkeys,

Does anyone have a link to information about Cindy's live-in bf?  I've read about it on threads but don't know how this all came out.

I don't have any information. All I got is that Richard Grund mentioned that the guy Cindy was hugging and looking longingly into his eyes, in front of George was not him (Richard) and he speculated that the man might be the boyfriend Cindy had when George left.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1488 on: January 02, 2009, 05:08:08 PM »

[

Someone said earlier that Ortiz was eliminated as the father through DNA. So I would agree they are waiting for immunity.
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1489 on: January 02, 2009, 05:08:24 PM »

RAMMER JAMMER YELLOW HAMMER
GIVE'EM HELL ALABAMA!

Regrets, I've had a few......
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1490 on: January 02, 2009, 05:09:51 PM »

On July 7th, KC puts a "dairy of days' post on her my space.
She typed:
"On the worst of worst days, remember the words spoken....

I would say the worst of the worst days is when she killed Caylee... and I would think this post was a response to CA. 

So worst of worst days..(day she killed Caylee)...could have been the night of the fight, June 15th, or June 16th before 7:06... at 7:06pm...she had a 14 minute conversation with CA.  So I wonder what was said on that day...for KC to write it in her Diary of days...
What was said between KC and CA??? What did CA say to her... ??

I think you're on the right track here, Blaze.  IMO, the 'worst' day is when Casey killed Caylee, and the 'worst of the worst days' is when Cindy would find out and realize that it was her own words "remember the words spoken", that caused Casey to end up killing Caylee. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1491 on: January 02, 2009, 05:10:41 PM »

This is a snip from another article:

"Apparently rumors have been floating around that Jesus Ortiz is the father of Caylee Anthony. He died in a car accident a year ago. The Ortiz family knows nothing about Caylee, but have hired an attorney and requested that the DNA be tested for a match."
Interesting.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1492 on: January 02, 2009, 05:11:21 PM »

Lisa

I never said he did.  All I am saying is that a fellow monkey e-mailed Richard Grund and asked if he was the guy in the picture, and he stated that no, it was not him and then said that Cindy had a live-in boyfriend during the time that George was gone.  But he never said if it was the guy in the picture.

Lisa

Didn't mean to imply that you did.  Was just giving additional information to what you had said, expanding.  Sorry that you took it wrong. 
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1493 on: January 02, 2009, 05:11:45 PM »

Can the bio dad give up his rights to Caylee's remains?  I have a feeling no one, including Casey, know who the dad is.

I guess, but since LE knew, they would have to notify him, and have that done BEFORE they could notify the grandparents and both them and KC were notified within minutes of each other, so that leads me to believe LP was right all along about the father.
But if the biological dad is dead, Casey still has the power of attorney and gives the rights of Caylee to her parents, not the parents of the dead dad.  The dead dad's parents have no rights to the child, as the dad is deceased.

IIRC, there is nothing to indicate he is dead at all. That is nothing but a story CA & KC made up. So far they have told about 3 different DEAD men being the father. They WANT the father to be listed as dead, so there is nothing released.  

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1494 on: January 02, 2009, 05:13:39 PM »

[

Could they be delaying the funeral until the immunity deals are worked out between the lawyers/SA?   just wondering.....

I am convinced that is part of the reason, and the other part, they are shopping money deals for the funeral with the media.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1495 on: January 02, 2009, 05:16:27 PM »

On July 7th, KC puts a "dairy of days' post on her my space.
She typed:
"On the worst of worst days, remember the words spoken....

I would say the worst of the worst days is when she killed Caylee... and I would think this post was a response to CA. 

So worst of worst days..(day she killed Caylee)...could have been the night of the fight, June 15th, or June 16th before 7:06... at 7:06pm...she had a 14 minute conversation with CA.  So I wonder what was said on that day...for KC to write it in her Diary of days...
What was said between KC and CA??? What did CA say to her... ??

I think you're on the right track here, Blaze.  IMO, the 'worst' day is when Casey killed Caylee, and the 'worst of the worst days' is when Cindy would find out and realize that it was her own words, ("remember the words spoken"), that caused Casey to end up killing Caylee. 

*edited to add parenthesis, and to add this:

Seems to me that what Cindy wrote online was likely intended to be a huge guilt trip for Casey.  But Casey seems to have responded back to what Cindy wrote with what she wrote, likely intending a huge guilt trip for Cindy.  It's like a chess game, we are watching them play it out, using words against each other.  Whatever Cindy said to Casey back on father's day and incl before then, IMO was pivotal in the actions that Casey very likely took next with Caylee.  To strike back at her mother.  And what she wrote here only seems to be turning the screws, when Cindy realizes what was done and rereads or remembers what Casey said here.  IMO.

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1496 on: January 02, 2009, 05:20:48 PM »

Can the bio dad give up his rights to Caylee's remains?  I have a feeling no one, including Casey, know who the dad is.

I guess, but since LE knew, they would have to notify him, and have that done BEFORE they could notify the grandparents and both them and KC were notified within minutes of each other, so that leads me to believe LP was right all along about the father.
But if the biological dad is dead, Casey still has the power of attorney and gives the rights of Caylee to her parents, not the parents of the dead dad.  The dead dad's parents have no rights to the child, as the dad is deceased.

IIRC, there is nothing to indicate he is dead at all. That is nothing but a story CA & KC made up. So far they have told about 3 different DEAD men being the father. They WANT the father to be listed as dead, so there is nothing released.  
3 dead guys? That quells all the questions of why Casey lives at home but seems to me it also covers a big family secret.

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1497 on: January 02, 2009, 05:21:51 PM »

[

Someone said earlier that Ortiz was eliminated as the father through DNA. So I would agree they are waiting for immunity.

Maybe LE has already contact the 'father' and that is the hold up for the funeral.  Possibly????  they are going to make arrangements!!!!  I know far fetched...but possible.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1498 on: January 02, 2009, 05:23:36 PM »

Since we are in a lull time I'd like to ask a few lingering questions. I dicussed the case with someone with a psychology background who knew nothing about the case. A few great observations I'd like to share.
1. Serial killers will bury 3 or more pets in a graveyard. I wonder if any of these pets were chloroformed. No way to tell but the idea may have been planted a long time ago. Serial killers regress to the burial site. They will also take a trophy from the creatures they kill.
2. The fight on Fathers Day preceded the first day George was going back to work, right? So Casey didn't have a back up babysitter anymore.
3. Casey instigated the incest... with her father, the only one who makes her cry. She stole the gas cans for his attention. She knew he was possessive of his mantools and would notice them gone. She was trying to piss him off because she was now empowered with being on her own and without her lovechild. She was challenging him.
4. She seduced her father, (most people think it's the evil man who does the molesting) in her mind wanted to kill Cindy to be with daddy and forced him to make a choice. When he chose Cindy Casey went bonkos and took away the last connection to George. Then she threw it in his face.

1) Casey doesn't have a collection of trophies, does she? Kiomarie would know. She'd also know if the pets they buried there were ever killed for that purpose. The serial killer angle I can buy, but it does point to serious abuse by a father.

2) It's the father who instigates father/daughter incest, most of the time. And it is the evil ADULT who is to blame for any molestation. BTW, her instigating it doesn't mean he's not an evil molester for taking her up on it. Fathers aren't supposed to do that. Usually when a girl wants to kill her father, it's because he had sex with her, not because he stopped. It's the father who kills over being "spurned," in an incestuous relationship. If George is Casey's father, then Casey needs no other motive to want to hurt him than that. This stuff about wanting him to choose her over Cindy is interesting but unlikely. George left Cindy right when Caylee was born, and ran off with a gf and his $60,000 in workman's comp benefits. He didn't come back til he'd spent his money.

Makes sense she wanted to get his attention, but she's George's daughter, not his jilted ex-girlfriend. Her feelings about Cindy are just as intense as those she has about George.

3) Casey killed Caylee because she wanted to hurt Cindy, not George. It was Cindy she fought with. George wasn't that involved with Caylee.

I'm not a psychologist per se, but I do have some background and that psychologist sounds like he's got an axe to grind, and is ignoring mainstream research regarding incest and abuse. Casey's behavior is consistent with a victim of incest and sexual abuse. In fact, you can probably put a date on it. When she lost interest in school, is probably right after the first incident. But I'm not sure whether it was George or Lee.

I think if the "jilted by George" scenario were true, she'd have killed Cindy and George, not Caylee. She may have wanted George's attention, but it's Tony that was on her mind when she killed Caylee.

Speaking of Tony. I do not like the fact that he said he did not want Caylee around or that he only wanted a boy baby.  At least that is what I thought i heard.  Maybe I am wrong.  BUT if that is true, he should have never dated Casey in the first place.  It's not like you can marry a girl and not take her children as a package deal

Speaking of Tony...you know what bothers me about Tony...that we found out that he was the one the broke into the Anthony's shed to get the gas cans out for Casey.  That was a criminal act. Here's a grown man, going along with a grown woman, to break into a shed not owned by either one of them and then to steal gas cans and gas from the shed.  Boy...Tony's a lousy person, too.  They did all that to get what?  Maybe $20 worth of gas?? 

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1499 on: January 02, 2009, 05:26:59 PM »

[

I would say that is THE reason.  Casey has already signed over the remains to her parents and the funeral home.  It is CA and GA's hands now to bury her.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.