April 26, 2024, 05:54:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #84  (Read 412550 times)
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1660 on: January 02, 2009, 07:19:53 PM »

(bolded by me)

Casey supposedly 'ran out of gas' in what turned out to be the area of the crime scene and called someone, didn't she?  I've read discussion before on whether she did that on purpose, so that it would cover her in case anyone else had seen her car parked at that spot.  Didn't someone come out and bring her some gas? 

Anthony brought her gas evidently right in front of where she dumped Caylee, but she would not let him close to the car.

Am I understanding this correctly...
KC's car ran out of gas, at the exact spot where Caylee was found and Anthony brought her gas?

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1661 on: January 02, 2009, 07:20:41 PM »

Uh-huh, and as long as you're here, they'll always have smartazzy to play with!!

You know you love me CBB! Btw, I'm still wearing my NY outfit, I noticed others are decked out for Valentines day, man, I wish I had an outfit..... but I guess I'll just sit here and keep ringing in the new year, over and over and over and over again..... 

Howdy All.

Boo, I see you are doing better with all the food and tea and whiskey. I just got back from Brandi's Boutique and picked up SAM"S new outfit for V-Day. But you have to go over there and make a  request and then like magic....Voila!! Now I do NOT want you driving over there as you have been drinking all day!! I'll drive anytime,day or night!! 

Hang on..Here we go....http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4314.new#new

Thanks Brandi. He looks great. xoxo

You are more than welcome!

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1662 on: January 02, 2009, 07:21:40 PM »

Sunny, you are hilarious, though you may have to dodge a few nanners.

Boo, thanks for your help.  I may have to drop that topic, because too much delving into others' lives makes me feel weird (and I mean me, not you here, as your behavior seems to have been very respectful).

SEE EVERYBODY, BLURRY THINKS I'M RESPECTFUL!!! 
  Blurry has never seen Spinone spit before! 

Ooooo it's deadly! You have to duck and dodge and sometimes Stop drop and roll! Always have a towel too!! 
Why do I need a towel?????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
blurrymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1663 on: January 02, 2009, 07:22:04 PM »

Ok, I'm confused.  Who is Spinone?  A fur baby?  And why is everyone laughing for me calling Boo respectful.  I am not drinking tea full of, um, additives.  Although having a stupid head/respiratory cold may have cut my IQ in half.
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1664 on: January 02, 2009, 07:22:17 PM »

Good grief!  George was just gone for 6 months, wasn't he?  Cindy sure didn't let any grass grow under her feet, if she had somebody move in with her while he was gone.  Just when I think I have heard it all about this family, here comes something else.  Could he and Casey have gotten together?  Gee, I thought Cindy was so thrilled about Caylee during that time that she would not have seen anyone else at all.  And what kind of man would move in with a woman who has an unmarried teen and the newborn living with her?  Never mind. 
Interesting. The pattern of using others for financial support came from Cindy. Like mother like daughter, getting boyfriends to pay the bills.

I posted this earlier.  My thinking is Cindy didn't just get a boyfriend after George left. Had to be sometime before the left:

I am throwing this out there for comsumption only:

It was said on here that Cindy was living with someone when George left after Caylee was born.  Could the hostility of Cindy and KC come from the fact that Mom had a boyfriend and maybe that boyfriend and KC got together and Caylee is the product of that?  That would explain why Cindy wouldn't let her abort the baby, would explain why George left after Caylee was born and almost resulted in divorce.  I can see KC holding this over Mom and Dad's heads for the rest of their lives.  (JMO)
why do you think cindy had a boyfriend before george left?
IMO, I think cindy would be in FAVOR of an abortion if it were a product of an "affair" between kc and cindy's boyfriend (wouldn't cindy be jealous, hurt and angry?) JMO
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1665 on: January 02, 2009, 07:23:35 PM »

Does she take call in questions like NG? If so, PLEASE tell Red to call in the show.

No she doesn't and my guess is the better part of tonights show will be pre-recorded.
  Too bad. Red could rip her a new one. Thanks for the answer. 

Here is a link to the blog.....can spew her comments here.

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/
  Spew whos commets there? Red's comments?

Nothing against her comments, but she can spit them out on this blog, and tell Greta what she wanted to tell in the email. 
I don't understand, who is she? Red? He left her a comment on Greta's blog yesterday and his post was censored. I am totally confused, please help me out?

Sorry, I gues I am the one confused.  I thought she was trying to post something to Greta, and it was refused.   

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1666 on: January 02, 2009, 07:25:03 PM »

Ok, I'm confused.  Who is Spinone?  A fur baby?  And why is everyone laughing for me calling Boo respectful.  I am not drinking tea full of, um, additives.  Although having a stupid head/respiratory cold may have cut my IQ in half.

blurry, did you miss my special welcome to you?

Get it?  LOL

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1667 on: January 02, 2009, 07:25:33 PM »

Look at ME!!! I'm so beautiful!!! Thank you so much!!!!     

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1668 on: January 02, 2009, 07:26:01 PM »

Major Caylee Anthony Clue Could Be On Mystery Videotape
Friday, January 2, 2009 – updated: 6:10 pm EST January 2, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Brand new evidence could potentially tie Casey Anthony to her daughter's body. A mystery videotape of the crime scene, shot by one of the Anthonys' private investigators weeks before Caylee was found, reportedly shows their other private investigator on the phone. But who is he talking to?

That mystery caller could be a big clue that connects Casey to the crime scene.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
VIDEO REPORT: Mystery Videotape Could Hold Clue
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eyewitness News has learned the Anthonys' two private investigators came to the discovery scene on November 15 and 16, a Saturday and Sunday, possibly because they didn't find Caylee's remains right away.

Law enforcement is trying to find out whether inside information led them there.

Eyewitness News has learned that the Anthonys' private investigator, Dominic Casey, is seen a month before the body was found on the November 15 videotape at the scene on the phone. California bounty hunter Leonard Padilla, who first sprung Casey out of jail, says he saw Dominic Casey on the videotape, because the person who shot it, private investigator Jim Hoover, showed it to him.

"He's standing there, or somebody's standing there, filming Dominic down the road and Dominic's on a cell phone, and you can see the fence, the signs on the left, the fence is there, everything is there," Padilla told Eyewitness News.

Finding out who Dominic Casey was talking to that day on the phone at the scene could be important to investigators in finding out whether inside information brought him and the other private eye to the area.

Padilla told Eyewitness News that Hoover claims Dominic Casey told him on November 15 that Caylee's remains had been found and that the two of them were going to look for them. Dominic Casey told Eyewitness News on Friday he was talking to his ill daughter on the phone that day and insists he was only there to rule out a tip from one of Casey's friends.

Padilla said he asked Hoover about Dominic Casey's phone call.

"I even asked him, 'Who's he talking to?' He said, 'I don't know.' 'Could you hear what he was saying?' 'No, I couldn't hear.' He was 100 yards away," Padilla explained.Both Dominic Casey and Padilla said Hoover claims to have recorded over most of the tape he shot at the scene, but Eyewitness News has learned that Hoover is planning a news conference for Monday.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18401963/detail.html

Yesterday on CNN Padilla said the PI was talking to Joy Wray on the phone. Guess he doesn't know who it was today..........

Yeah.  LP did say that, yesterday.    This is crazy.       

This is bull!! No wonder we're confused, what's stated as fact one day changes to something else the next day. The only facts we can believe are the ones that come from LE, and they aren't saying much. I'm going back to "If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck". My first impression is going to be what I believe until LE releases more info!!!!And right now, that impression is that a whole bunch of people, including those blood related to this case, are involved in some very illegal stuff.

No Sh!T That's what I have been talking about all day, supposition and theory just muddies the water and shouldn't be spit out as fact as we hear almost nightly........h@ll, I need the pain meds 

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1669 on: January 02, 2009, 07:27:11 PM »

Uh-huh, and as long as you're here, they'll always have smartazzy to play with!!

You know you love me CBB! Btw, I'm still wearing my NY outfit, I noticed others are decked out for Valentines day, man, I wish I had an outfit..... but I guess I'll just sit here and keep ringing in the new year, over and over and over and over again..... 

Ding Dong, Ding Dong......did you look in the avatar thread

Thanks Sunny! I didn't know to go look!!! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1670 on: January 02, 2009, 07:28:01 PM »

Look at ME!!! I'm so beautiful!!! Thank you so much!!!!     

You sure are!!  Glad you changed clothes is was starting to get a little smelly in the cage

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1671 on: January 02, 2009, 07:28:27 PM »

Hopefully the news will be that Cindy is to be arrested. Then on the way to turn herself in she disappears under an overpass.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1672 on: January 02, 2009, 07:30:13 PM »

No Sh!T That's what I have been talking about all day, supposition and theory just muddies the water and shouldn't be spit out as fact as we hear almost nightly........h@ll, I need the pain meds 

Yep!  Can't wait to hear what the new story/theory/reveal is tonight!!  Boo has  the  drug stash!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1673 on: January 02, 2009, 07:30:19 PM »

[/quote

She's gotta cut back on the tea. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1674 on: January 02, 2009, 07:31:00 PM »

Don't listen to them Blurry, they are just jealous cause I'm your friend. Tevye makes the BEST tea! It will clear that head cold right up and THEN some! 

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1675 on: January 02, 2009, 07:31:12 PM »

Hopefully the news will be that Cindy is to be arrested. Then on the way to turn herself in she disappears under an overpass.

We can only wish!

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1676 on: January 02, 2009, 07:31:19 PM »

Thanks Sunny! I didn't know to go look!!! 

You found Brandi's and you are BEAUTIFUL!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

blurrymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1677 on: January 02, 2009, 07:31:53 PM »

Brandi, I do get it, and it's great.  Once I figure out how to save it, I can scramble all new monkeys' eyes with my initial greeting.  Thanks for being so generous with your talents--your new avi is absolutely gorgeous.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1678 on: January 02, 2009, 07:32:35 PM »

I think they would have to drag her out kicking and screaming....OH I'd LOVE to see that happen!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1679 on: January 02, 2009, 07:32:54 PM »

I now believe KC killed her deliberately and in that house. An accident is not even remotely possible.  I believe she beat her unconscious and most likely broke her neck at the time. I now believe they had been "keeping an eye" on the body to make sure all evidence was gone before someone "found" it. If she broke her neck the head would be detached from the spinal column after the tissue break down and evidently that is the case now.

I would like to see them send the full vertebrae and the skull to Dr. Bill Bass at the Body Farm. He has found evidence before of foul play when other ME's have missed it in the bone structure.

There is something about her bones being scattered in such a large area which is bothering me. I can't put my finger on it yet, but it is there. Small animals will take them with flesh on them to eat, but there were not animal markings on the bones. That is impossible if the animals scattered them.

So WHY were they scattered so far and wide?
Oh Turbo, I dont think she beat Caylee.... I think she either overdosed her or allowed her to climb the pool steps and drown.

I did at first, but now I don't. She went into a raging fit and I believe killed her on the spot without thinking twice about it.  I believe was doing meth or something like it and went into a meth and/or crack rage. I know many of her friends said she did not do drugs, but I don't believe it, and I believe it will eventually come out.

But most parents who kill their children out of rage it is one punch or they throw them, they dont beat them.

Narcissistics who go into a homicidal rage, often do so with 'overkill'. 

That is true, and many times without drugs involved.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.