March 28, 2024, 11:42:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #84  (Read 411304 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1680 on: January 02, 2009, 07:33:27 PM »

Uh-huh, and as long as you're here, they'll always have smartazzy to play with!!

You know you love me CBB! Btw, I'm still wearing my NY outfit, I noticed others are decked out for Valentines day, man, I wish I had an outfit..... but I guess I'll just sit here and keep ringing in the new year, over and over and over and over again..... 

Ding Dong, Ding Dong......did you look in the avatar thread
[/quote

She's gotta cut back on the tea. 

especially the mushroom tea

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1681 on: January 02, 2009, 07:33:37 PM »

Why do I need a towel?????

The Spinone dog breed is a wonderful breed, but when they take a drink of water or are over excited they drool... bad. Then they want a kiss or shake their heads and the spit takes on a life of it's own. Mine is not too bad, but his Daddy is terrible!! Honestly it's minor compared to the love and devotion you get from them! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1682 on: January 02, 2009, 07:34:08 PM »

Hopefully the news will be that Cindy is to be arrested. Then on the way to turn herself in she disappears under an overpass.
I think they would have to drag her out kicking and screaming....OH I'd LOVE to see that happen!!!

I would pay good money to see it............

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1683 on: January 02, 2009, 07:35:46 PM »

Hopefully the news will be that Cindy is to be arrested. Then on the way to turn herself in she disappears under an overpass.

How blaise JJ, I was thinking more of the bus scene in Final Destination! j/king!!!!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1684 on: January 02, 2009, 07:35:48 PM »

No Sh!T That's what I have been talking about all day, supposition and theory just muddies the water and shouldn't be spit out as fact as we hear almost nightly........h@ll, I need the pain meds 

Yep!  Can't wait to hear what the new story/theory/reveal is tonight!!  Boo has  the  drug stash!!
OHHHHHH~do you think she'll share, plsss. I'll let you come live at the beach for the entire trial (which may be held in our county, yep we are on the list).

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
janetruth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1685 on: January 02, 2009, 07:35:51 PM »

The Spinone dog breed is a wonderful breed, but when they take a drink of water or are over excited they drool... bad. Then they want a kiss or shake their heads and the spit takes on a life of it's own. Mine is not too bad, but his Daddy is terrible!! Honestly it's minor compared to the love and devotion you get from them! 

I have a cat that drools.  He gets on my lap and kneads, purrs and drools.

He's pretty stupid-looking, too, but he's my baby.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1686 on: January 02, 2009, 07:36:45 PM »

Brandi, I do get it, and it's great.  Once I figure out how to save it, I can scramble all new monkeys' eyes with my initial greeting.  Thanks for being so generous with your talents--your new avi is absolutely gorgeous.

Thank you!

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1687 on: January 02, 2009, 07:36:45 PM »

Good afternoon you good monkeys,

Does anyone have a link to information about Cindy's live-in bf?  I've read about it on threads but don't know how this all came out.

First I heard of it was fairly recently when Rev. Grund mentioned it. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

To Boldly Go Where No MAN Has Gone Before!

« Reply #1688 on: January 02, 2009, 07:38:01 PM »

Geesh..I just get caught up and the hubby is pounding on the cage for me to come out. I think he needs some attention. I will see you in the morning.

Trimm, thanks for looking after all the sick monkeys. Seems we have a bunch not feeling well.

Hi Bearly, Sorry I missed you.

And Leroy..You are a hoot. Are you the one who likes to run around with no cloths?? Were you at that party with Casey??

No immunity for NO ONE. JMO

Mio and Boo..Get better soon.

If you take care of God's creatures; He will take care of you.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1689 on: January 02, 2009, 07:38:16 PM »

JJ I will not debate with you about Tim Miller and LP...let's agree to just disagree....OK
OK. Love ya!

Just want to say... Good job, both of you, in arriving at a peaceful solution.   

Wyks,life is good in the cage isn't it?

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1690 on: January 02, 2009, 07:39:20 PM »

I have a cat that drools.  He gets on my lap and kneads, purrs and drools.

He's pretty stupid-looking, too, but he's my baby.

Janetruth~I had a cat like that when I was a kid, it was like it wsa nursing everything and now I have a 200lb St. Bernard who DOESN'T drool, go figure

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1691 on: January 02, 2009, 07:39:28 PM »

Uh-huh, and as long as you're here, they'll always have smartazzy to play with!!

You know you love me CBB! Btw, I'm still wearing my NY outfit, I noticed others are decked out for Valentines day, man, I wish I had an outfit..... but I guess I'll just sit here and keep ringing in the new year, over and over and over and over again..... 

Ding Dong, Ding Dong......did you look in the avatar thread

Thanks Sunny! I didn't know to go look!!! 

You found Brandi's and you are BEAUTIFUL!!!

I don't want to take credit for someone else's work, sunny!

Boo's new look was provided by CBB, not me Wink

And she does look great!

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1692 on: January 02, 2009, 07:39:33 PM »

I think they would have to drag her out kicking and screaming....OH I'd LOVE to see that happen!!!

I would pay good money to see it............

Oh man, I would pay to see that too! Leroy? Sweetie? Get your wallet out!! I hope some nice monkey would then post it here and loop it over and over!! 

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1693 on: January 02, 2009, 07:40:04 PM »

Thanks, Trimm and JSM.  I should be picking up on things pretty quickly here.

Don't be sad, JSM.  You may be able to commiserate with me on Tuesday, depending on how the Tulsa/Ball State game goes.  Go TU!
Sweet Blurry. I used to go to all the home games of the Golden Hurricanes when I was in 7th grade. My stepdad and I went together. That was a hundred years ago by the way. I love Tulsa by the way. I would live there in a minute if I could find a job there and had no family here.
Really, I live in Tulsa, come live with me.
Thanks Always! I love Tulsa. It was great the half year I lived there. I went to Foster Middle School. I had never lived in a BIG city before that. I was in the 7th grade, but went back in my late twenties for bowling tournements at I think Sheridan Lanes. The great thing about Tulsa, I could get us around town 20 years later. Their street grids are great.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1694 on: January 02, 2009, 07:41:47 PM »

Geesh..I just get caught up and the hubby is pounding on the cage for me to come out. I think he needs some attention. I will see you in the morning.

Trimm, thanks for looking after all the sick monkeys. Seems we have a bunch not feeling well.

Hi Bearly, Sorry I missed you.

And Leroy..You are a hoot. Are you the one who likes to run around with no cloths?? Were you at that party with Casey??

No immunity for NO ONE. JMO

Mio and Boo..Get better soon.

Bye Scarrlett and SAM! Have a great evening!

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1695 on: January 02, 2009, 07:42:04 PM »

No Sh!T That's what I have been talking about all day, supposition and theory just muddies the water and shouldn't be spit out as fact as we hear almost nightly........h@ll, I need the pain meds 

Yep!  Can't wait to hear what the new story/theory/reveal is tonight!!  Boo has  the  drug stash!!
OHHHHHH~do you think she'll share, plsss. I'll let you come live at the beach for the entire trial (which may be held in our county, yep we are on the list).

Of course I will share!! We can sit on the beach under an umbrella with a big screen TV and drink lots of tea and eat nanner bread!! All monkeys are welcome!!!

JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1696 on: January 02, 2009, 07:42:54 PM »

ROLL TIDE

ROLL TIDE

ROLL TIDE

sorry, couldn't help myself

Regrets, I've had a few......
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1697 on: January 02, 2009, 07:42:56 PM »

Caylee Anthony case: Former detective for Anthony family blasts report that he knew where the remains were
posted by halboedeker on Jan 2, 2009 5:56:26 PM

<snipped>
Dominic Casey talked to WESH-Channel 2's Bob Kealing in a report that aired tonight. The private eye said he went to the woods to check a tip by a friend of Casey Anthony, who is accused of daughter Caylee's murder.

On Wednesday, WFTV-Channel 9 explored inconsistencies in the stories of two private eyes who worked for the Anthony family. One, Jim Hoover, said he was told in November where Caylee's body was hidden, bounty hunter Leonard Padilla told WFTV. Who told Hoover? Private eye Casey, Padilla said.

Article:
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/ent...e-detecti.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

To Boldly Go Where No MAN Has Gone Before!

« Reply #1698 on: January 02, 2009, 07:43:05 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys. 

good morning there trim.  Im catching up.  Do we know when caylee's funeral is going to be yet? 

Good Morning Monkeys 

Hey there Lucinda!! I heard Australia was having some Internet troubles? We have missed you. Happy New Year.....AND
Hi Trimmonthelake...Thanks for that link. You are a real early bird. Hope all is well for you. 

I have been catching up as well and the JP CHATT theory has me a bit intrigued. BUT, as Desdemona points out,I do not think she knew him them. I had a suspicion that Sean Daly just might be, or at least KNOW.

I would love to have a year book back at the time Caylee was conceived. I said it before and I'll say it again, "Ask the best friends. They will surely have a clue" and if not, then a more sinister theory is plausible.
Also Sean Daly is not on the witness list. There is another girl that would not speak to LE. I have to look that up.

You know, I've always thought that if anyone knows the identity of Caylee's father, it's got to be Annie Downing...  Is that who you mean?  She did eventually talk to LE, but they (perhaps meaningfully) have not released her interviews yet... I think there are bombshells to come when we finally hear from Annie.

Oh wait.  Or do you mean Katie R.  who supposedly worked at Sawgrass Apartments and who postponed her LE interview, then told them she'd rather not talk to them?  I don't think she was a close friend of Casey's, but she did point LE to Vicky Aleman, who also lived at Sawgrass, knew some of Casey's friends, and may be someone whose personal details Casey could have woven into her crazy Zanny story ... oh, it's so confusing!

Yes Desdemona...That is her.  Vicky Aleman knew Casey better than Katie but the girl refused to talk to LE. Why,oh WHY, would you not want to help find a baby girl?? Can you really refuse to talk to LE?? I find THIS highly suspicious and wonder why LE let it slide!!??

If you take care of God's creatures; He will take care of you.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1699 on: January 02, 2009, 07:45:14 PM »

Caylee Anthony case: Former detective for Anthony family blasts report that he knew where the remains were
posted by halboedeker on Jan 2, 2009 5:56:26 PM

Latest twist in the Caylee Anthony story: A case of he said, he said. And both men are private detectives.

Private detective Dominic Casey has blasted as "ludicrous" a report that he knew where the toddler's remains were before they were found.

Dominic Casey talked to WESH-Channel 2's Bob Kealing in a report that aired tonight. The private eye said he went to the woods to check a tip by a friend of Casey Anthony, who is accused of daughter Caylee's murder.

On Wednesday, WFTV-Channel 9 explored inconsistencies in the stories of two private eyes who worked for the Anthony family. The other, Jim Hoover, said he was told in November where Caylee's body was hidden, bounty hunter Leonard Padilla told WFTV. Who told Hoover? Private eye Casey, Padilla said. In the same WFTV report, Dominic Casey said he and Hoover looked in that spot in November to rule out the friend's tip. A meter reader later found the child's remains in December.

WFTV reported tonight that Hoover plans to hold a news conference on Monday. Kathi Belich reported that sources told her Hoover and Dominic Casey were in the woods on Nov. 15 and 16.

"Law enforcement is trying to find out if inside information brought them there," Belich said.

Padilla said he saw detective Casey talking on a phone in a November videotape shot by Hoover. Belich raised questions: Who was Dominic Casey talking to? Could Hoover have more evidence to share?

In the WESH report today, Dominic Casey said he will pursue legal action against Hoover for making false claims. (Hoover did not return WESH's calls, Kealing said.)

"I find it appalling that somebody would profit from a missing child. It sickens me," Dominic Casey said. He said he plans to talk to authorities after Caylee's memorial. But Kealing said the private eye has "no smoking-gun evidence against Casey Anthony."

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.