April 18, 2024, 08:45:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #84  (Read 412125 times)
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1760 on: January 02, 2009, 08:41:14 PM »

So the direct message came from Casey Anthony to the PI to look in the woods but he was 600 yards off and on the phone with Joy (?) trying to pinpoint the area. Where was Casey Anthony on Nov 15th when this was going on, did she have access to a cell phone at that time?
If she confessed and said she did it and to look there then this guy is in trouble.
If she confessed that Zanny's note said that they would place Caylee there alive and to go pick her up it's another issue.
If she confessed that she ran out of gas there on the night of June 16th and the PIs put it together then that is evidence that they should have turned over to LE.
right?
]

JJ I think you  missed a step....it came from casey to BJ to the PI.....remember he is the messenger
Who is BJ?
Daisy Chain= Casey to BJ to PI? And PI is hired by Ants so the info would be disclosed to them?
And LE has been watching everyone who now have to come up with some answers, the same time Ants ask for immunity?
Seems like a closed case to me, Cindy in Lock Up.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1761 on: January 02, 2009, 08:42:19 PM »

Okies, I've asked this of y'all before, will ask nicely one more time before giving it up and going into lurk mode, as others have done for their own reasons. 

The diagnosis - Multiple Personality Disorder (MPD), aka Dissociative Identity Disorder (DID) is a very real thing, it served as a coping skill for those who, because of it, have been able to survive extreme trauma in their very young lives.  For some, having had this ability meant the difference between life and death. 

There is at least one monkey on our board who has this diagnosis.  It is NOT a laughable thing!!!!!!!!  It is NOT something to make fun of!!!!!!!!!  And to do so, altho perhaps funny to some who aren't thinking at the moment, is offensive to those who do have this very real diagnosis. 

PLEASE think about the ways in which you are having fun.   I kind of doubt that any of you would mock or in any way make fun of someone who is blind, deaf or crippled.  So please don't make fun by tossing around this very real diagnosis either.  I'm just........ disappointed. 

Thank you for listening.. Off my soapbox and to the nearest corner with a pile of nanners to shove in my big mouth. 

no nanner throwing her, both my step-sons had disassociative disorders, I assume they suffered the same trauma my son did when he was 3yrs old due to all their psychological evals, and they never told their secret so this was their only way to cope.

Personally, I think she is a narcissist + megolamaniac

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1762 on: January 02, 2009, 08:45:19 PM »

Dominic Casey has said that James Hoover did not work for him.   James D. Hoover does have a Florida PI license.  So, who does James Hoover work for?

There is another PI involved in the case, at least peripherally.  The contact for the October TES search was James Copenhaver.

Texas EquuSearch is expecting 3,000 or more searchers to participate in the search for Caylee.  Each team will need a trained team leader.  Please consider volunteering in this capacity.  We will be holding a formal training session for all team leaders on Friday, November 7, 2008.  You will be provided details once you are registered.
If interested, please contact:
James Copenhaver
Copenhaver & Associates
800 N. Ferncreek Avenue
Orlando, FL  32833
407-897-1184
SearchInOrlando@aol.com
Pasted from <https://www.pleasefindcaylee.com/NEWS.html>

Copenhaver & Associates

This reminded me of the picture of the interview regarding Larry Garrison and the $6,000.

I always thought the guy on the left was Copenhaver.  But could it be James Hoover?  Does anyone have a picture of Hoover?  The cowboy is Dennis Martin, who made a scene at Blanchard Park.

The crazy lady, Joy Wray, claims her husband is a PI and works for Baez. The assumption was that he worked with Dominic Casey, but could it be that he works for Copenhaver & Associates?  Does Hoover & Joy Wray's husband both work for Copenhaver?  I can't find anything out about Copenhaver & Associates.

So the PIs worked for Baez but also has association with Tim. That would be a huge conflict of interest!!! Especially if they were using Tims' sonar to find stuff.
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1763 on: January 02, 2009, 08:47:42 PM »

Okies, I've asked this of y'all before, will ask nicely one more time before giving it up and going into lurk mode, as others have done for their own reasons. 

The diagnosis - Multiple Personality Disorder (MPD), aka Dissociative Identity Disorder (DID) is a very real thing, it served as a coping skill for those who, because of it, have been able to survive extreme trauma in their very young lives.  For some, having had this ability meant the difference between life and death. 

There is at least one monkey on our board who has this diagnosis.  It is NOT a laughable thing!!!!!!!!  It is NOT something to make fun of!!!!!!!!!  And to do so, altho perhaps funny to some who aren't thinking at the moment, is offensive to those who do have this very real diagnosis. 

PLEASE think about the ways in which you are having fun.   I kind of doubt that any of you would mock or in any way make fun of someone who is blind, deaf or crippled.  So please don't make fun by tossing around this very real diagnosis either.  I'm just........ disappointed. 

Thank you for listening.. Off my soapbox and to the nearest corner with a pile of nanners to shove in my big mouth. 

Wyks, please don't lurk, you always have a lot to add.

Can you email me please ?

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1764 on: January 02, 2009, 08:48:34 PM »

Could someone please re-post the pic of Cindy and her ??? along with George??

Thanks,

YES...thank you.  Is that Richard Grund.  I remember seeing this pic a day or two after they had announced Caylee's remains had been found. 

This?

puker   pukel 

Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1765 on: January 02, 2009, 08:48:46 PM »

Dominic Casey has said that James Hoover did not work for him.   James D. Hoover does have a Florida PI license.  So, who does James Hoover work for?

There is another PI involved in the case, at least peripherally.  The contact for the October TES search was James Copenhaver.

Texas EquuSearch is expecting 3,000 or more searchers to participate in the search for Caylee.  Each team will need a trained team leader.  Please consider volunteering in this capacity.  We will be holding a formal training session for all team leaders on Friday, November 7, 2008.  You will be provided details once you are registered.
James Copenhaver
Copenhaver & Associates
800 N. Ferncreek Avenue
Orlando, FL  32833
407-897-1184
SearchInOrlando@aol.com

Copenhaver & Associates

This reminded me of the picture of the interview regarding Larry Garrison and the $6,000.

I always thought the guy on the left was Copenhaver.  But could it be James Hoover?  Does anyone have a picture of Hoover?  The cowboy is Dennis Martin, who made a scene at Blanchard Park.

The crazy lady, Joy Wray, claims her husband is a PI and works for Baez. The assumption was that he worked with Dominic Casey, but could it be that he works for Copenhaver & Associates?  Does Hoover & Joy Wray's husband both work for Copenhaver?  I can't find anything out about Copenhaver & Associates.

So the PIs worked for Baez but also has association with Tim. That would be a huge conflict of interest!!! Especially if they were using Tims' sonar to find stuff.

You have information that James Copenhaver worked for Baez?  I have been looking everywhere to find that.  Can you share?
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1766 on: January 02, 2009, 08:49:01 PM »

For what it's worth -   I like both Tim and LP.   I actually felt sad that there was a rif between the two men.   

I had donated to TES.  Then, LP kept asking people on NG to send donations to TES, so I donated again.   I think LP was sincerely trying to help TES receive more donations.   Fans of LP did donate to TES after he asked!

I never heard LP ask for one dime.   But, I guess he's getting "his" from the media - and the interviews.   As far as his theories, I find his views interesting, but I always decide for myself if I believe what he is saying.  Sometimes I do, sometimes, I don't.

I felt sick when I learned that people were demanding their money back from TES when Tim pulled out of Orlando.  To me, that was just plain WRONG.   I sat in Murt's van and heard people say they wanted TES to refund them for the bottled water and pizzas that were bought.   That was also WRONG.

Both men have their strengths and weaknesses.  They are just men.    I like both of them.

<-----cute, where did you get that clap?

Well said ! 

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #1767 on: January 02, 2009, 08:49:05 PM »

OMG!   Between not being able to post from work and my laptop in for repair AGAIN!  I've been reading from my Blackberry, but can't post!   It feels good to be free again.   

However, I have to give all you Monkeys credit for pretty much speaking my thoughts and feelings.  Only family can do that.   One lil favor though.   Since I can't click on the links you all post from my BB.. I appreciate it, if you copy/past the article.  Wink

Watching NG right now and it's all pretty much reruns, nothing new.  But at least not Nancy ramblings.

I pray everybody had a wonderful New Year and I'm feeling pretty good about it.

I did see  that Greta will be covering it.  I wonder if she has anything new with her hottie  producer on the case!

Ok, back to the topic at hand. 

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #1768 on: January 02, 2009, 08:49:14 PM »

]I have bowled at Sherdian Lanes many a time.  I live at 7lst and Yale.  Do you know where that is??

I do, I lived in Tulsa many moons ago. Brandy Chase Condos, 67th and Peoria, we would have been neighbors. I loved Tulsa, but needed to come home to be with family in KC.

Sorry for the OT
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1769 on: January 02, 2009, 08:50:04 PM »

James Copenhaver
Copenhaver & Associates
800 N. Ferncreek Avenue
Orlando, FL  32833
407-897-1184
SearchInOrlando@aol.com

Copenhaver & Associates

That guy on the far left doesn't look like Hoover to me, there is a video of him actually videoing (sp) Casey's first release when Jose Bozo was snuggling up with her under the umbrella so I doubt he'd be involved with TES as that was way back before Tim ever got involved in the search. I'll try to find the video for y'all. Although, I did wonder why he always seemed to have a video camera out?? Cashola is my best guess

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1770 on: January 02, 2009, 08:50:30 PM »

GramaMonkey the man in the picture is not Rev. Grund.  He sent an email to another monkey and said it was not him.  A copy of the email is back a couple of pages.
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1771 on: January 02, 2009, 08:51:47 PM »

You have information that James Copenhaver worked for Baez?  I have been looking everywhere to find that.  Can you share?
What would the consequences be if this is true?
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1772 on: January 02, 2009, 08:53:24 PM »

Every time I see Lee I really just want to....well, I dont know......stab a pencil in his eye    

I am watching NG and it is a good refresher but gets my blood boiling all over again - this family is unbelievable   

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1773 on: January 02, 2009, 08:55:14 PM »

Every time I see Lee I really just want to....well, I dont know......stab a pencil in his eye    

I am watching NG and it is a good refresher but gets my blood boiling all over again - this family is unbelievable   

Yea I feel the same way and I am also watching the program right now.  I ask myself, why do I do this to myself?

By the way, Leroy, you are a cute monkey.

Karen

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1774 on: January 02, 2009, 08:55:43 PM »

OMG!   Between not being able to post from work and my laptop in for repair AGAIN!  I've been reading from my Blackberry, but can't post!   It feels good to be free again.   

However, I have to give all you Monkeys credit for pretty much speaking my thoughts and feelings.  Only family can do that.   One lil favor though.   Since I can't click on the links you all post from my BB.. I appreciate it, if you copy/past the article.  Wink

Watching NG right now and it's all pretty much reruns, nothing new.  But at least not Nancy ramblings.

I pray everybody had a wonderful New Year and I'm feeling pretty good about it.

I did see  that Greta will be covering it.  I wonder if she has anything new with her hottie  producer on the case!

Ok, back to the topic at hand. 

Nice to have you back, Tink!   
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1775 on: January 02, 2009, 08:56:40 PM »

I'm sorry, I had no idea.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1776 on: January 02, 2009, 08:56:46 PM »

Oh Man I just got up, yes I know its after one oclock.  So you all think we are waiting on the identity of the dad to bury Caylee?????

Good morning A1!   

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #1777 on: January 02, 2009, 08:57:26 PM »

K,  I'm going to try and catch up before Greta begins.  I'm missed talking to you all.

Nancy must be on vacation.  She's only been showing video's we've already seen a hundred times and nothing new.   Just a reminder if how sick they are and  the contradictions from Cindy.   How pathetic! gggrrrr

See yall in a few.

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1778 on: January 02, 2009, 08:57:39 PM »

That mystery caller could be a big clue that connects Casey to the crime scene.

Eyewitness News has learned the Anthonys' two private investigators came to the discovery scene on November 15 and 16, a Saturday and Sunday, possibly because they didn't find Caylee's remains right away.

Article Update:
http://www.wftv.com/news/18401963/detail.html

Eyewitness News has learned that the Anthonys' private investigator, Dominic Casey, is seen a month before the body was found on the November 15 videotape at the scene on the phone. California bounty hunter Leonard Padilla, who first sprung Casey out of jail, says he saw Dominic Casey on the videotape, because the person who shot it, private investigator Jim Hoover, showed it to him.

"He's standing there, or somebody's standing there, filming Dominic down the road and Dominic's on a cell phone, and you can see the fence, the signs on the left, the fence is there, everything is there," Padilla told Eyewitness News.

Finding out who Dominic Casey was talking to that day on the phone at the scene could be important to investigators in finding out whether inside information brought him and the other private eye to the area.

Padilla told Eyewitness News that Hoover claims Dominic Casey told him on November 15 that Caylee's remains had been found and that the two of them were going to look for them. Dominic Casey told Eyewitness News on Friday he was talking to his ill daughter on the phone that day and insists he was only there to rule out a tip from one of Casey's friends.

Padilla said he asked Hoover about Dominic Casey's phone call.

"I even asked him, 'Who's he talking to?' He said, 'I don't know.' 'Could you hear what he was saying?' 'No, I couldn't hear.' He was 100 yards away," Padilla explained.

Both Dominic Casey and Padilla said Hoover claims to have recorded over most of the tape he shot at the scene, but Eyewitness News has learned that Hoover is planning a news conference for Monday.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1779 on: January 02, 2009, 08:58:39 PM »

Thanks, Trimm and JSM.  I should be picking up on things pretty quickly here.

Don't be sad, JSM.  You may be able to commiserate with me on Tuesday, depending on how the Tulsa/Ball State game goes.  Go TU!
Sweet Blurry. I used to go to all the home games of the Golden Hurricanes when I was in 7th grade. My stepdad and I went together. That was a hundred years ago by the way. I love Tulsa by the way. I would live there in a minute if I could find a job there and had no family here.
Really, I live in Tulsa, come live with me.
Thanks Always! I love Tulsa. It was great the half year I lived there. I went to Foster Middle School. I had never lived in a BIG city before that. I was in the 7th grade, but went back in my late twenties for bowling tournements at I think Sheridan Lanes. The great thing about Tulsa, I could get us around town 20 years later. Their street grids are great.
I have bowled at Sherdian Lanes many a time.  I live at 7lst and Yale.  Do you know where that is??
I know where Yale is, but I only remember small things like there was a Jr High close named Skelley (sp) a HS called Nathan Hale that was sort of close, but the HS I would've gone to had we still lived there was called East Central. That's all I remember about living there except there was a store called get this ANTHONYS. I don't know what made me think of that.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.