April 26, 2024, 08:12:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #84  (Read 412555 times)
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1780 on: January 02, 2009, 08:59:07 PM »

OK...what's the deal...every time I change pages I get an add that says PRESS THE FART BUTTON!!!!

You must be the 999,999th visitor!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1781 on: January 02, 2009, 08:59:11 PM »

Oh Man I just got up, yes I know its after one oclock.  So you all think we are waiting on the identity of the dad to bury Caylee?????

Good morning A1!   
Morning........

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1782 on: January 02, 2009, 08:59:49 PM »

Every time I see Lee I really just want to....well, I dont know......stab a pencil in his eye    

I am watching NG and it is a good refresher but gets my blood boiling all over again - this family is unbelievable   

Yea I feel the same way and I am also watching the program right now.  I ask myself, why do I do this to myself?

By the way, Leroy, you are a cute monkey.

Karen

I know what you mean.  Though it is a bit more comforting watching this with Caylee being found.

And Thank You   

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #1783 on: January 02, 2009, 09:00:01 PM »

OMG!   Between not being able to post from work and my laptop in for repair AGAIN!  I've been reading from my Blackberry, but can't post!   It feels good to be free again.   

However, I have to give all you Monkeys credit for pretty much speaking my thoughts and feelings.  Only family can do that.   One lil favor though.   Since I can't click on the links you all post from my BB.. I appreciate it, if you copy/past the article.  Wink

Watching NG right now and it's all pretty much reruns, nothing new.  But at least not Nancy ramblings.

I pray everybody had a wonderful New Year and I'm feeling pretty good about it.

I did see  that Greta will be covering it.  I wonder if she has anything new with her hottie  producer on the case!

Ok, back to the topic at hand. 

Nice to have you back, Tink!   

Thanks CBB.   I found some more you know what.  LOL  I'll share with you soon, to play with.

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1784 on: January 02, 2009, 09:00:11 PM »

GramaMonkey the man in the picture is not Rev. Grund.  He sent an email to another monkey and said it was not him.  A copy of the email is back a couple of pages.

OK....do you know about how far back it is, I thought there was an email earlier but I could not find it.

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1785 on: January 02, 2009, 09:00:19 PM »

Just been watching NG too- and the next time you think LP knows any more than the rest of us, just remember, he said Casey would talk within a week of her being bailed out, then he said Casey had "made a mistake and handed her off to the wrong person"- and they would find Caylee alive within a week of her being bailed out, then he just KNEW that Caylee was in the little Econ river..... yada yada...
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1786 on: January 02, 2009, 09:00:28 PM »

Thanks, Trimm and JSM.  I should be picking up on things pretty quickly here.

Don't be sad, JSM.  You may be able to commiserate with me on Tuesday, depending on how the Tulsa/Ball State game goes.  Go TU!
Sweet Blurry. I used to go to all the home games of the Golden Hurricanes when I was in 7th grade. My stepdad and I went together. That was a hundred years ago by the way. I love Tulsa by the way. I would live there in a minute if I could find a job there and had no family here.
Really, I live in Tulsa, come live with me.
Thanks Always! I love Tulsa. It was great the half year I lived there. I went to Foster Middle School. I had never lived in a BIG city before that. I was in the 7th grade, but went back in my late twenties for bowling tournements at I think Sheridan Lanes. The great thing about Tulsa, I could get us around town 20 years later. Their street grids are great.
I have bowled at Sherdian Lanes many a time.  I live at 7lst and Yale.  Do you know where that is??
I know where Yale is, but I only remember small things like there was a Jr High close named Skelley (sp) a HS called Nathan Hale that was sort of close, but the HS I would've gone to had we still lived there was called East Central. That's all I remember about living there except there was a store called get this ANTHONYS. I don't know what made me think of that.
Good memory!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1787 on: January 02, 2009, 09:00:56 PM »

http://www.abcnews.go.com/TheLaw/story?id=5625610&page=1

Hoover is in this video in the first minute, he has a small video camera, but you can also see him in all the news as they have the pic of him and Dominic Casey walking outside the a's house towards the black suv and NG always shows the video of Casey being released and it points out which one Hoover is.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1788 on: January 02, 2009, 09:02:00 PM »

Just been watching NG too- and the next time you think LP knows any more than the rest of us, just remember, he said Casey would talk within a week of her being bailed out, then he said Casey had "made a mistake and handed her off to the wrong person"- and they would find Caylee alive within a week of her being bailed out, then he just KNEW that Caylee was in the little Econ river..... yada yada...

yea, but he's still sexy!   

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1789 on: January 02, 2009, 09:02:16 PM »

(man, I had a blast here on NYE!)

Yes it was crazy.  Bearly even called a new poster a BM     
A BM???

Carmen
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1790 on: January 02, 2009, 09:03:13 PM »

UPDATE 5:15 PM ET -- Police just released more details. According to a report, Jett was last seen going into the bathroom at their private suite at the Old Bahama Bay Resort sometime yesterday. The body was discovered by the caretaker, Jeff Michael Kathrein (pictured bottom right with Travolta in 2006), at 10:00 AM today. The report says Jett suffered from seizures.

http://www.tmz.com/2009/01/02/john-travoltas-son-dies/
The kid went to take a bath? and go to bed? And the parents didn't check up on him? Tragic.

This is so so sad.  My heart goes out to John and Kelly.   

I believe in miracles!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1791 on: January 02, 2009, 09:03:31 PM »

Well, she would have talked had they just been able to get that manicure for her!!!  Rolling Eyes
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1792 on: January 02, 2009, 09:04:59 PM »

Okies, I've asked this of y'all before, will ask nicely one more time before giving it up and going into lurk mode, as others have done for their own reasons. 

The diagnosis - Multiple Personality Disorder (MPD), aka Dissociative Identity Disorder (DID) is a very real thing, it served as a coping skill for those who, because of it, have been able to survive extreme trauma in their very young lives.  For some, having had this ability meant the difference between life and death. 

There is at least one monkey on our board who has this diagnosis.  It is NOT a laughable thing!!!!!!!!  It is NOT something to make fun of!!!!!!!!!  And to do so, altho perhaps funny to some who aren't thinking at the moment, is offensive to those who do have this very real diagnosis. 

PLEASE think about the ways in which you are having fun.   I kind of doubt that any of you would mock or in any way make fun of someone who is blind, deaf or crippled.  So please don't make fun by tossing around this very real diagnosis either.  I'm just........ disappointed. 

Thank you for listening.. Off my soapbox and to the nearest corner with a pile of nanners to shove in my big mouth. 

That is a very rare disorder. It usually presents with very severe trauma as a young child. Many of the DID diagnosis are qualified with a psychopathic disorder.  Some psychologists and psychiatrists deny it is even real, but a combination of anti social disorders.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1793 on: January 02, 2009, 09:05:00 PM »

OK...what's the deal...every time I change pages I get an add that says PRESS THE FART BUTTON!!!!

You must be the 999,999th visitor!

I got a laptop - you got gas    

Not bad considering the price of gas.   

I believe in miracles!
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1794 on: January 02, 2009, 09:05:07 PM »

Well, she would have talked had they just been able to get that manicure for her!!!  Rolling Eyes

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1795 on: January 02, 2009, 09:06:36 PM »

So the direct message came from Casey Anthony to the PI to look in the woods but he was 600 yards off and on the phone with Joy (?) trying to pinpoint the area. Where was Casey Anthony on Nov 15th when this was going on, did she have access to a cell phone at that time?
If she confessed and said she did it and to look there then this guy is in trouble.
If she confessed that Zanny's note said that they would place Caylee there alive and to go pick her up it's another issue.
If she confessed that she ran out of gas there on the night of June 16th and the PIs put it together then that is evidence that they should have turned over to LE.
right?
]

JJ I think you  missed a step....it came from casey to BJ to the PI.....remember he is the messenger
Who is BJ?
Daisy Chain= Casey to BJ to PI? And PI is hired by Ants so the info would be disclosed to them?
And LE has been watching everyone who now have to come up with some answers, the same time Ants ask for immunity?
Seems like a closed case to me, Cindy in Lock Up.

JJ....BJ is my name for Jose Baez....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1796 on: January 02, 2009, 09:07:05 PM »

You have information that James Copenhaver worked for Baez?  I have been looking everywhere to find that.  Can you share?
What would the consequences be if this is true?

Its a piece of the puzzle.

I have tried to identity the guy in the photo when all the problems started between Tim and Leonard.  I truly think someone was whispering things in Tim's ear about money being taken away from TES, and was keeping his attentions focused elsewhere besides the search (MHO of course).   As far as I can tell, there is no truth to the over $200,000 reported by Sean Krause, a smokescreen in Tim's ear, IMHO.  And I'm fuzzy on the $6,000 to Larry Garrison, my opinion is he did not volunteer his services and this was his payment.  Cindy might have thought he was volunteering but I bet he has a contract. 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1797 on: January 02, 2009, 09:07:44 PM »

Okies, I've asked this of y'all before, will ask nicely one more time before giving it up and going into lurk mode, as others have done for their own reasons. 

The diagnosis - Multiple Personality Disorder (MPD), aka Dissociative Identity Disorder (DID) is a very real thing, it served as a coping skill for those who, because of it, have been able to survive extreme trauma in their very young lives.  For some, having had this ability meant the difference between life and death. 

There is at least one monkey on our board who has this diagnosis.  It is NOT a laughable thing!!!!!!!!  It is NOT something to make fun of!!!!!!!!!  And to do so, altho perhaps funny to some who aren't thinking at the moment, is offensive to those who do have this very real diagnosis. 

PLEASE think about the ways in which you are having fun.   I kind of doubt that any of you would mock or in any way make fun of someone who is blind, deaf or crippled.  So please don't make fun by tossing around this very real diagnosis either.  I'm just........ disappointed. 

Thank you for listening.. Off my soapbox and to the nearest corner with a pile of nanners to shove in my big mouth. 

Wow! I missed something...running back and forth trying to catch up while watching Alabama get their bums handed to them.

You are very right Wyks, this is a very serious diagnosis and very real for some.  I have a close family member who has this due to trama she experienced at a very young and impressionable age caused by a person who should have protected her.
It is not a laughing matter, it is a sad reality that some have experienced and resorted to in their minds in order to cope with unthinkable situations that many of us, thank God, have only had to blog about and not experience first hand.

I know my monkey friends, and I am sure they meant no harm with their laughing, but we can get out of hand and do not realize it at times.

::HUGS TO EVERYONE::

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1798 on: January 02, 2009, 09:09:42 PM »

Thanks, Trimm and JSM.  I should be picking up on things pretty quickly here.

Don't be sad, JSM.  You may be able to commiserate with me on Tuesday, depending on how the Tulsa/Ball State game goes.  Go TU!
Sweet Blurry. I used to go to all the home games of the Golden Hurricanes when I was in 7th grade. My stepdad and I went together. That was a hundred years ago by the way. I love Tulsa by the way. I would live there in a minute if I could find a job there and had no family here.
Really, I live in Tulsa, come live with me.
Thanks Always! I love Tulsa. It was great the half year I lived there. I went to Foster Middle School. I had never lived in a BIG city before that. I was in the 7th grade, but went back in my late twenties for bowling tournements at I think Sheridan Lanes. The great thing about Tulsa, I could get us around town 20 years later. Their street grids are great.
I have bowled at Sherdian Lanes many a time.  I live at 7lst and Yale.  Do you know where that is??
I know where Yale is, but I only remember small things like there was a Jr High close named Skelley (sp) a HS called Nathan Hale that was sort of close, but the HS I would've gone to had we still lived there was called East Central. That's all I remember about living there except there was a store called get this ANTHONYS. I don't know what made me think of that.
Good memory!!!
Thanks, I have a memory of useless knowledge only. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1799 on: January 02, 2009, 09:10:32 PM »

GramaMonkey the man in the picture is not Rev. Grund.  He sent an email to another monkey and said it was not him.  A copy of the email is back a couple of pages.

OK....do you know about how far back it is, I thought there was an email earlier but I could not find it.

Nope sorry, think under 10.  You might try the forum search feature and sort by newest.  Maybe search for Grund.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.