March 28, 2024, 10:47:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #84  (Read 411281 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1800 on: January 02, 2009, 09:13:52 PM »

Good Night All...this crud has finally gotten the best of me....I am heading for the monkey bunky .don't forget to watch Greta

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1801 on: January 02, 2009, 09:15:22 PM »

http://www.abcnews.go.com/TheLaw/story?id=5625610&page=1

Hoover is in this video in the first minute, he has a small video camera, but you can also see him in all the news as they have the pic of him and Dominic Casey walking outside the a's house towards the black suv and NG always shows the video of Casey being released and it points out which one Hoover is.
Thanks
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1802 on: January 02, 2009, 09:15:59 PM »

Just been watching NG too- and the next time you think LP knows any more than the rest of us, just remember, he said Casey would talk within a week of her being bailed out, then he said Casey had "made a mistake and handed her off to the wrong person"- and they would find Caylee alive within a week of her being bailed out, then he just KNEW that Caylee was in the little Econ river..... yada yada...

yea, but he's still sexy!   
Indeed. And he probably doesn't care what anyone thinks about his credibility. He's doing a job and that's what matters. He's the only one who brought this case into the public light by offering 1/2 a mil for bail in the first place.
cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1803 on: January 02, 2009, 09:16:07 PM »

OK...what's the deal...every time I change pages I get an add that says PRESS THE FART BUTTON!!!!

You must be the 999,999th visitor!

That's Impossible!!!! I am always the 999 999th visitor!!!! I thought we established that!!!

Carmen
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1804 on: January 02, 2009, 09:16:44 PM »

GramaMonkey the man in the picture is not Rev. Grund.  He sent an email to another monkey and said it was not him.  A copy of the email is back a couple of pages.

OK....do you know about how far back it is, I thought there was an email

earlier but I could not find it.

Nope sorry, think under 10.  You might try the forum search feature and sort by newest.  Maybe search for Grund.

Thank, will try that. 

Shy Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1805 on: January 02, 2009, 09:18:05 PM »

I think Casey wanted to be free of the people who were burdening her and keeping her from enjoying the freedom she craved.  The main two people who did that, in her eyes, were Cindy and Caylee.  She told LE that Cindy put more pressure on her than anyone.  She told her friends that Cindy was controlling and tried to control her life.  Cindy clearly did not approve of the way Casey was raising Caylee.  Caylee was the tie that bound her to Cindy.  Caylee was also a burden who kept her from partying, getting all the guys she wanted, etc.  I think she planned to do away with Caylee first, and then if she got away with that, to go after Cindy.  Maybe she planned to do the opposite.  But the situation and pressures of being out on her own made her go for Caylee first. 

I'm so far behind but would just like to add my two cents for what it is worth.  I think that Casey killed Caylee and she had planned it for a while.  I think her motive(s) were 1) She wanted to hurt Cindy with such pain that she would never get over it; 2) She wanted to be the "victim" thereby getting sympathy and attention for as long as she could.  3) She hated Caylee for all the love and attention she got and finally (4) She wanted her freedom.  I don't know what order these would have fallen under but I do believe these were the motives.

Thanks for listening!

Speedy, all excellent points and the more I learn, the more premeditated it looks. For the order, I vote for #4 to be her priority, followed by a close #2. Casey was all about Casey, IMHO.

Thanks Brandi for responding to my post. ( I am still jumping around the forum trying to catch up.)  I would have to agree with you on the order and it makes perfect sense ... It has always been All about Casey!    
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1806 on: January 02, 2009, 09:19:16 PM »

Good Night All...this crud has finally gotten the best of me....I am heading for the monkey bunky .don't forget to watch Greta
Niters Sunny!

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1807 on: January 02, 2009, 09:19:20 PM »

Nite Monkeys, my brain is not working right tonight. I have a neck ache and must go to the rink in the morning.

Might I add that I believe my Sheriff Bear has only a few more days left in office as High Sheriff.

If he would gladly do JSM this one favor. Please arrest Cindy tomorrow preferably mid day, not after I go to bed in a minute. Also please have all news media surrounding you when you make the kill. I really want to see Cindy come out the door with her hammer and my you my friend Beary grab it out of her hand and throw it at Lee's forehead. That might take care of his unibrow in one fell swoop.

Night Monkeys, I may check in soon. Roll Tide, Go Utes, Go Monkeys and above all GOD BLESS CAYLEE. She is what matters!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1808 on: January 02, 2009, 09:19:49 PM »

Good Night Sunny!   
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1809 on: January 02, 2009, 09:20:17 PM »

JJ....BJ is my name for Jose Baez....
I realized that after I asked. So BJ/JB is screwed if this comes together.
This makes a confession possible from Casey unless she gets fresh meat in another lawyer and spins him around.
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1810 on: January 02, 2009, 09:20:46 PM »

You have information that James Copenhaver worked for Baez?  I have been looking everywhere to find that.  Can you share?
What would the consequences be if this is true?

Its a piece of the puzzle.

I have tried to identity the guy in the photo when all the problems started between Tim and Leonard.  I truly think someone was whispering things in Tim's ear about money being taken away from TES, and was keeping his attentions focused elsewhere besides the search (MHO of course).   As far as I can tell, there is no truth to the over $200,000 reported by Sean Krause, a smokescreen in Tim's ear, IMHO.  And I'm fuzzy on the $6,000 to Larry Garrison, my opinion is he did not volunteer his services and this was his payment.  Cindy might have thought he was volunteering but I bet he has a contract. 

Today ...you are right on the button.  SK's uncle is the Lohr guy who was traveling with Tim doing a documetary for Disc. Channel.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1811 on: January 02, 2009, 09:21:15 PM »

Nite Monkeys, my brain is not working right tonight. I have a neck ache and must go to the rink in the morning.

Might I add that I believe my Sheriff Bear has only a few more days left in office as High Sheriff.

If he would gladly do JSM this one favor. Please arrest Cindy tomorrow preferably mid day, not after I go to bed in a minute. Also please have all news media surrounding you when you make the kill. I really want to see Cindy come out the door with her hammer and my you my friend Beary grab it out of her hand and throw it at Lee's forehead. That might take care of his unibrow in one fell swoop.

Night Monkeys, I may check in soon. Roll Tide, Go Utes, Go Monkeys and above all GOD BLESS CAYLEE. She is what matters!

Niters Joesamas mama!

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1812 on: January 02, 2009, 09:22:16 PM »

Night Joe.     Thanks for the laughs today - you were a funny monkey!     
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1813 on: January 02, 2009, 09:25:39 PM »

Niters Joesamas mama!
Night Dolce, take care of those babies for me please.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1814 on: January 02, 2009, 09:26:42 PM »

Night Joe.     Thanks for the laughs today - you were a funny monkey!     
Nite Sassy, go Utes, just don't tell Trimm I said that. 

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1815 on: January 02, 2009, 09:27:00 PM »

GramaMonkey the man in the picture is not Rev. Grund.  He sent an email to another monkey and said it was not him.  A copy of the email is back a couple of pages.

Nope sorry, think under 10.  You might try the forum search feature and sort by newest.  Maybe search for Grund.

Thank, will try that. 

Look under my post Gramma, I don't have it off hand b/c I can't think straight right now. But if you click on my pic then go to my posts you will find it.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1816 on: January 02, 2009, 09:28:51 PM »

Thank, will try that. 

Look under my post Gramma, I don't have it off hand b/c I can't think straight right now. But if you click on my pic then go to my posts you will find it.
Boo why can't you think straight? Too many hearts flying around your head? It looks like you are in love on your avi. Tell me... Is it Leroy?

jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1817 on: January 02, 2009, 09:29:01 PM »

You have information that James Copenhaver worked for Baez?  I have been looking everywhere to find that.  Can you share?
What would the consequences be if this is true?

Its a piece of the puzzle.

I have tried to identity the guy in the photo when all the problems started between Tim and Leonard.  I truly think someone was whispering things in Tim's ear about money being taken away from TES, and was keeping his attentions focused elsewhere besides the search (MHO of course).   As far as I can tell, there is no truth to the over $200,000 reported by Sean Krause, a smokescreen in Tim's ear, IMHO.  And I'm fuzzy on the $6,000 to Larry Garrison, my opinion is he did not volunteer his services and this was his payment.  Cindy might have thought he was volunteering but I bet he has a contract. 

Today ...you are right on the button.  SK's uncle is the Lohr guy who was traveling with Tim doing a documetary for Disc. Channel.
So are you suggesting that Tim and Leonard's tif split them up onto teams? LP left the Ant team and Tim joined it? Or are you saying that someone from inside Tim and TES was a spy? Because he didn't have a closed team?
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1818 on: January 02, 2009, 09:29:59 PM »

Evening, Monkeys.  I've not been here much lately, but am trying to follow this case (life keeps interfering!).  I heard Leonard Padilla say a few weeks ago that Casey was spotted pacing in a hotel parking lot at 1 or 2 in the morning in the middle of June.  Was anything more discovered about this?  It's been bothering me and I figured you folks would have figured this out by now.

BRING NATALEE HOME
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1819 on: January 02, 2009, 09:31:32 PM »

Evening, Monkeys.  I've not been here much lately, but am trying to follow this case (life keeps interfering!).  I heard Leonard Padilla say a few weeks ago that Casey was spotted pacing in a hotel parking lot at 1 or 2 in the morning in the middle of June.  Was anything more discovered about this?  It's been bothering me and I figured you folks would have figured this out by now.
No, not to my knowledge. I wish NG had called him on it though. Asked him what hotel, where, when. GIVE me the tapes. But she didn't 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.