April 18, 2024, 11:19:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #84  (Read 412169 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1920 on: January 02, 2009, 10:41:06 PM »

I have nothing to hide, but I do not like the idea of joining a site and having a background check done. Are you serious?
You would be surprised at the number of forums that try to get personal information on you.    No I am not talking about SM. 

It's more like... when people get death threats they have the right to see who's after them and trying to spy. So for his personal protection he might do background checks, just routine. I have nothing to hide either.

I honestly do not know how he could do this, unless you need to give verifiable information on joining.  I don't see it as a big deal either, but understand why some might.  They are bountyhunters after all LMAO
Wow, all you all are paranoid. Anyone can buy background information on whitepages.com for 6.95 on anyone. Forum mods have your IP and I've even been traced to this forum from another one.
Look at what happened to Casey Anthony, she searched on how to kill her kid and it was all traced through a computer. There is no privacy. Keep your life clean and obey the law and everything will be ok.

We could also try this  
Sorry! I tend to be a little "paranoid" when it comes to the internet myself!

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1921 on: January 02, 2009, 10:41:11 PM »

When you do what Tim does day in and day out  and the stress you are under with every search, hoping you dont find someones child dead, but knowing that if they are you need to find them and bring them home, you can bet that whatever he makes its not enough, and I for one would rather he make the money it takes for him to pay his bills doing this, because I know that if my child was to ever come up missing I would want Tim there as soon as possible and if he was at a regular job making money to keep up with life, he couldnt come at the drop of a hat. Im sure that the families he has already helped to find their child is glad that this is the way he makes his money... I know I would, Id pay him myself to find my child!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1922 on: January 02, 2009, 10:41:17 PM »

Quiet Monkey, so far Greta has been a rerun of her interview with Tony's roommate........Clint.

She's rerunning the backyard at the Ant's house now with Cindy.

Clint reminded me of Casey's "phone conversations" with Cindy. Casey would say things like, "Oh, yeah, Mom, you're taking Caylee to the beach today, etc"

Cindy's on the record of saying she had not seen Caylee since the 15th, so Casey's going to have to explain why she faked those calls.

Good point.     
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1923 on: January 02, 2009, 10:41:36 PM »

There are many people who've involved themselves in this case for profit or publicity.  I believe Tim is revolted by these activities as he is genuinely not motivated by money or publicity.  To Tim, money is a necessary evil that enables him to accomplish his goals.  That's it.  Now, there are many others in this case who see it as an opportunity for financial gain.  Unfortunately.
Unless Tim is a non-profit he's in it to make money. Tim has some expensive toys.

TES is non-profit.  His expensive toys are necessary for what he does.  A big pile of monkey doo to you for saying that.

Thank you~ Tim is NOT in this for the money, he does this to honor his daughter and make sure her death will never be in vain by searching for other so that they do not endure the sheer hell he went thre those horrid 17 months that she was lost............

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
nomorenekkiddogs
Scared Monkey

Why wear fur when you can run around "Nekkid"

« Reply #1924 on: January 02, 2009, 10:41:58 PM »

GramaMonkey the man in the picture is not Rev. Grund.  He sent an email to another monkey and said it was not him.  A copy of the email is back a couple of pages.

OK....do you know about how far back it is, I thought there was an email earlier but I could not find it.

around page 74-78 on this thread.  That is where I started today and I am still trying to catch up to ya all. 

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1925 on: January 02, 2009, 10:42:16 PM »

Caylee Anthony – BNN On The Radio Sunday Jan/4
Posted on January 2nd, 2009
by Simon Barrett in Society and Culture

Blogger News will be back on the airwaves on Sunday Jan/4. What happened this week? For many, the answer would be ‘not much’. Yet if you peek under the hood, all sorts of unsavory aspects are floating to the surface.

Casey Anthony sits in jail awaiting trial on first degree murder, the discovery and identification of a bag of bones has deflated the senior Anthony clan (George and Anthony) from their quest for persuading the general public that we should be seeking a live Caylee.

Having spent many years following high profile cases, I have to admit that I am completely stumped by the antics of the defense team. It is not a Dream Team but rather a Nightmare Team! No attorney in their right mind would allow, or in this case encourage, a paid ‘expert witness’ to appear on the Nancy Grace show day after day.

Of course you can also view this entire case as a charade. Casey Anthony is in a win/win situation. If Bozo the Clown Jose Baez manages to get this killer off, Casey will be happy. If Bozo gets her a life sentence, the appeal will be based on incompetence of council. What a wonderful situation!

A common theory in business is that if you are incompetent, surround yourself by people that are even more incompetent!

Our show will be airing at 3pm CST on Sunday Jan/4. We do hope that not only will you be listening, you will also call in and tell us your thoughts.

On a completely note, we are working hard at putting on a show at 2pm Sunday.  I am sure that many of you have seen the TV show Cold Cases. We have a cold case, that has come alive almost 30 years later. A double murder may well have been solved. The police have re-opened the files, and just maybe there is some justice coming down. Stay tuned, this is going to be a hot one. Our guest is someone intimately involved.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1926 on: January 02, 2009, 10:43:39 PM »

No doubt that he's a fine character.
Is there a way that anyone in his org could have leaked info to Baez? Even accidently or someone on the inside with cruel intention?
What are you implying?  What type of info could have been leaked to Baez?

BRING NATALEE HOME
cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1927 on: January 02, 2009, 10:44:29 PM »

I have nothing to hide, but I do not like the idea of joining a site and having a background check done. Are you serious?
Who does this??? What site are you talking about?

Carmen
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1928 on: January 02, 2009, 10:44:55 PM »

There are many people who've involved themselves in this case for profit or publicity.  I believe Tim is revolted by these activities as he is genuinely not motivated by money or publicity.  To Tim, money is a necessary evil that enables him to accomplish his goals.  That's it.  Now, there are many others in this case who see it as an opportunity for financial gain.  Unfortunately.
Unless Tim is a non-profit he's in it to make money. Tim has some expensive toys.
Yes.  TES is a non-profit.

He still draws a pay check from Equusearch.
And he travels quite a bit.

THAT IS ENOUGH!  I will not sit back and listen to anymore of your insults to Tim Miller.  If you are so in love with LP why don't you slease on back over to his site and stay there.  You would make a perfect couple.

Regrets, I've had a few......
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #1929 on: January 02, 2009, 10:45:05 PM »

Just getting caught up again (hubby playing poker) but had to post.  This is copied from the TES website:  Just FYI

We are a 501 (c) (3) nonprofit organization, which is funded solely by donations from team members and the surrounding communities.

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1930 on: January 02, 2009, 10:45:11 PM »

You would be surprised at the number of forums that try to get personal information on you.    No I am not talking about SM. 
It's more like... when people get death threats they have the right to see who's after them and trying to spy. So for his personal protection he might do background checks, just routine. I have nothing to hide either.

Why would I want anyone especially a Bounty Hunter running a background check on me? (although they would be bored to death). 
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1931 on: January 02, 2009, 10:46:25 PM »

When you do what Tim does day in and day out  and the stress you are under with every search, hoping you dont find someones child dead, but knowing that if they are you need to find them and bring them home, you can bet that whatever he makes its not enough, and I for one would rather he make the money it takes for him to pay his bills doing this, because I know that if my child was to ever come up missing I would want Tim there as soon as possible and if he was at a regular job making money to keep up with life, he couldnt come at the drop of a hat. Im sure that the families he has already helped to find their child is glad that this is the way he makes his money... I know I would, Id pay him myself to find my child!

Ain't that the truth.   Tim is a good man.   And, I'd be calling him if one of my girls went missing, also!
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1932 on: January 02, 2009, 10:47:33 PM »

No doubt that he's a fine character.
Is there a way that anyone in his org could have leaked info to Baez? Even accidently or someone on the inside with cruel intention?
What are you implying?  What type of info could have been leaked to Baez?
Sonar? Infrared maps? Points to search when water receded? Just eliminating possibilities. 
Someone mentioned the guy who kept the horses.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1933 on: January 02, 2009, 10:47:43 PM »

Bounty Hunters create networks of people in order to do their jobs.  They create long reaching networks with people from all walks of life.  Information is key to them.

BRING NATALEE HOME
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1934 on: January 02, 2009, 10:48:09 PM »

No Rose,  I still cant send you mail, but I havr some for u!!!!!!!!!!!!
I asked Klass for your email addy, but I don't think she saw my request. Sorry.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1935 on: January 02, 2009, 10:48:43 PM »

Quiet Monkey, so far Greta has been a rerun of her interview with Tony's roommate........Clint.

She's rerunning the backyard at the Ant's house now with Cindy.

Clint reminded me of Casey's "phone conversations" with Cindy. Casey would say things like, "Oh, yeah, Mom, you're taking Caylee to the beach today, etc"

Cindy's on the record of saying she had not seen Caylee since the 15th, so Casey's going to have to explain why she faked those calls.

CBB thank you for my Valentine's Day outfit!! I appreciate what  you do for me!!! 

Love your outfit Boo!  It's so.... you!   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1936 on: January 02, 2009, 10:49:21 PM »

Why would I want anyone especially a Bounty Hunter running a background check on me? (although they would be bored to death). 
He's not looking for people like you. He's looking for people who are trying to kill him. Jez, I should have never mentioned this....

Yes, he would be bored with more than 99% of the population.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1937 on: January 02, 2009, 10:49:40 PM »

PLEASE READ

We have a long standing relationship with Texas Equusearch.  Though nobody is perfect, Tim Miller has been a hero to many familys of the missing.

We DO NOT speak unkindly of TES at SM.  if you don't like that feel free to leave.  I have my own opinions of Leonard Padilla and I try to keep them to myself. 

Note Orlando LE thanked TES and not Leonard Padilla.
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #1938 on: January 02, 2009, 10:50:42 PM »

I would also like to say in response to this discussion that Tim has personally found many missing people that were deceased at the time.  It is not something one could ever be paid enough to do.  I cannot imagine what it must be like to tell a grieving family that news.  He does NOT do this for the money.

Tim is not super man as some have said.  He is just a very good man, doing what he feels is God's calling for his life. 

Enough people have been vilified through this case.  Please, let's stop this now. 

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1939 on: January 02, 2009, 10:51:05 PM »

Bounty Hunters create networks of people in order to do their jobs.  They create long reaching networks with people from all walks of life.  Information is key to them.
Exactly.
Even marketing research firms know what brand of toilet paper you bought last time you went grocery shopping. Welcome to the information age.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.