March 28, 2024, 05:29:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #84  (Read 411270 times)
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #260 on: January 01, 2009, 10:47:10 AM »

Got a ?.  I remember reading that LP had a video showing Casey at a hotel on the night of the June 15th or 16th.  Think she was on the phone pacing outside a hotel or something.  Has it ever been shown?  Didn't know if a rumor or not?  Anyone know?
I heard him talk about that, but I didn't here about a video.
Thanks, I knew I'd heard something and wondered if I'd missed something since that.
Apparently not!

That's something he blurted out one time on NG, but I haven't heard of a video. Maybe the hotel got her on surveillance? 
That's what I'm thinking, because I could have sworn I heard LP say someone saw her, so that would make sense on surveillance.

I do remember him saying that the hotel surveillance video shows her pacing.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #261 on: January 01, 2009, 10:49:45 AM »

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- The grandparents of slain toddler Caylee Anthony will seek immunity from prosecution.

The lawyer for George and Cindy Anthony said Wednesday that he began laying the groundwork with prosecutors shortly after he took the Anthony’s on as clients.

"These people (the Anthony's) have done nothing wrong, but are the subject of a lot of undeserved animosity,” said attorney Brad Conway

ummmm....should we email this guy a list ? 

This is ridiculous- I mean, just because people don't like them, that isn't any logical reason to ask for immunity. Now the fact that they may have done something, THAT is why they might want to. 

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #262 on: January 01, 2009, 10:51:27 AM »

Thank-you for posting that pic Klass, Lee doesn't even have the decency to bag up his garbage, where I live the trash men would not pick that mess up.
I wonder if they got evicted? Is there any way that an eviction is public record? TIA JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #263 on: January 01, 2009, 10:53:36 AM »

Thank-you for posting that pic Klass, Lee doesn't even have the decency to bag up his garbage, where I live the trash men would not pick that mess up.
I wonder if they got evicted? Is there any way that an eviction is public record? TIA JSM
Good question, I don't know, but I bet a smart monkey here does.
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #264 on: January 01, 2009, 10:53:50 AM »

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- The grandparents of slain toddler Caylee Anthony will seek immunity from prosecution.

The lawyer for George and Cindy Anthony said Wednesday that he began laying the groundwork with prosecutors shortly after he took the Anthony’s on as clients.

"These people (the Anthony's) have done nothing wrong, but are the subject of a lot of undeserved animosity,” said attorney Brad Conway

ummmm....should we email this guy a list ? 

This is ridiculous- I mean, just because people don't like them, that isn't any logical reason to ask for immunity. Now the fact that they may have done something, THAT is why they might want to. 

Aww, man.  Conway just moved up on my LTPITF list.  (Like to punch in the face list)

I know he's doing his job, but once again he insults the intelligence of anyone with even a morsel of common sense.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #265 on: January 01, 2009, 10:54:32 AM »

indeed, indeed, and ya;ll might monkey slap my paws, but, me hearing lp, saying he knew, this, and he knew that, after the fact, makes me wanna slap him...just like those wasted fiasco energies in blanchard park....

then meter reader saying, he knew this, and he knew that, also after the fact... yet, HE is the only person I knew, that called tip line, to get rewards...his now lawyer says he should receive..
 well, all it tells me, is that they ALL left this innocent baby, out in the swamp, with no regard to anything but their own  gluttonous benefits...   IT IS sick, selfish, and unfathomable to me, yet, I read it every day...

As one who walked many miles, searching for Caylee, I know had I saw ANYTHING, I felt could have been her, I would have had to go and make it known....not for the money, but, because it is the right thing to do.

somewhere in proverbs it reads, ( and I am native, not normal to Christian quotes) but, something like,
IT is better to put a knife to your own throat than to give into gluttony...

I would call it all ill gotten gains....and am ashamed for them all....mio

It's called honor, it's called integrity, it's called doing the right thing no matter what. Sadly, in today's world, people will stop and think: How is this going to hurt me? How is this going to benefit me? Should I bother to get involved? Wait, stop, let me get my video camera out so I can sell this on ebay! before they even consider helping another human being!

It's disgusting how some people act. Last year I fell on a patch of ice on both my knees, really hurt them bad. I was shocked when I couldn't get up. I was shocked even more when 3 people walked by and ignored my cries for help! It was right in front of a store and they said no, I'll get someone else. It was only when a car pulled up next to me that the guy jumped out to help. I was appalled at the lack of empathy people have, yet they have their own hands out when things don't go their way. It's called Karma baby, and it's a bitch!!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #266 on: January 01, 2009, 10:55:35 AM »

Sorry Monkeys, I forgot my manners. GOOD MORNING!!!

I need more coffee. I tried listening to Cindy say she would beat the crap out of Casey on the 911 call, but I couldn't hear it. I will try again after my coffee. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #267 on: January 01, 2009, 10:57:19 AM »

I know, I know ~ I'm probably making a mountain out of a mole hill ... but

If he really thinks he may be charged soon ... he'd want to get the Mallster safely ensconced back at home with mom & pop ... and he sure wouldn't want to sign another lease ...

I know ... mole hill meet mountain ... But I'm Just Sayin!   

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #268 on: January 01, 2009, 11:01:36 AM »

If he really thinks he may be charged soon ... he'd want to get the Mallster safely ensconced back at home with mom & pop ... and he sure wouldn't want to sign another lease ...

No that makes sense Newfie. Someone else posted what I was thinking earlier. It looks like an eviction to me. I see it in rent houses here all the time. The tenants throw their junk/trash willy nilly in the yard for the scavengers and leave the rest for the landlord to clean up. Its kind of like the tenant is having the final word "you put me on the street, now look what you have to clean up" because they know they won't get their deposit back anyways. Make sense?

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #269 on: January 01, 2009, 11:02:16 AM »

Has anyone seen this video of Cindy? I found it on WS.. Her pupils are HUGE..
http://www.wftv.com/video/18149829/index.html

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #270 on: January 01, 2009, 11:04:20 AM »

No that makes sense Newfie. Someone else posted what I was thinking earlier. It looks like an eviction to me. I see it in rent houses here all the time. The tenants throw their junk/trash willy nilly in the yard for the scavengers and leave the rest for the landlord to clean up. Its kind of like the tenant is having the final word "you put me on the street, now look what you have to clean up" because they know they won't get their deposit back anyways. Make sense?
That does make sense ...
kind of disrespectful to the landlord ... (Oops ... forgot who we were talking about! I can see him doing that!)

jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #271 on: January 01, 2009, 11:05:16 AM »

It's an LPism ... (new word I just coined ... gonna start using it ... definition:  something LP has said, but we have no legitimate proof of yet).
Oh I have LP-o-isms all the time. 
Key word: yet. He's good at baiting. Very skilled. Bounty hunting experience.

If Casey stayed at a hotel that night she could have had Caylee out of the car and alone. How does this fit the timeline?
Fight on 15th, she leaves. On the phone with Tony who doesn't want the kid to stay at his place leaving Casey homeless unless she disposes of the child. Caylee is probably fussy. Could Casey have put the lifeless body in the first plastic bag in the motel and into the trunk like she was loading luggage? Then she goes about adding bags of groceries and other things to the trunk to conceal? Stays with Tony without Casey on the 16th?
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #272 on: January 01, 2009, 11:07:41 AM »

I agree. Finalizing things is also a sign of suicide.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #273 on: January 01, 2009, 11:08:13 AM »

They are huge, but it could be the lights in her eyes or she is on some strong diet pills. Hmm maybe that's how she has lost all that weight!

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #274 on: January 01, 2009, 11:08:39 AM »

It's an LPism ... (new word I just coined ... gonna start using it ... definition:  something LP has said, but we have no legitimate proof of yet).
Oh I have LP-o-isms all the time. 
Key word: yet. He's good at baiting. Very skilled. Bounty hunting experience.

If Casey stayed at a hotel that night she could have had Caylee out of the car and alone. How does this fit the timeline?
Fight on 15th, she leaves. On the phone with Tony who doesn't want the kid to stay at his place leaving Casey homeless unless she disposes of the child. Caylee is probably fussy. Could Casey have put the lifeless body in the first plastic bag in the motel and into the trunk like she was loading luggage? Then she goes about adding bags of groceries and other things to the trunk to conceal? Stays with Tony without Casey on the 16th?
As soon as I posted that I thought to myself ... "Self, you should have checked to see if jj is in the cage!"    I wouldn't dis your man jj ~ "yet" is the operative word.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #275 on: January 01, 2009, 11:08:54 AM »

I believe the video is from November 26

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #276 on: January 01, 2009, 11:09:59 AM »

They are huge, but it could be the lights in her eyes or she is on some strong diet pills. Hmm maybe that's how she has lost all that weight!

The light in her eyes should make her pupils constrict
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #277 on: January 01, 2009, 11:09:59 AM »

That does make sense ...
kind of disrespectful to the landlord ... (Oops ... forgot who we were talking about! I can see him doing that!)
Exactly, I don't see Lee being an upstanding tenant. My apartment is trashed right now, I would die for my complex manager to walk in. I blame it all on Casey, George, Cindy and Lee! I would never blame it on the fact that I would rather be with monkeys than vacuum. 

Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #278 on: January 01, 2009, 11:11:27 AM »

Listen to the last 911 tape from the house, the one where Cindy tells about the smell in the car, and she becomes hysterical.  She then is asked to get Casey on the phone, and then listen to Cindyin the background.  Unfortunately, when these tapes were transcribed, the transcriptionist did not transcribe that part, but you can hear it.
Good point. Histronic Personality Disorder. She's also got Dellusional Disorder. These can lead to abusive behavior to the children. Those behaviors originate with fear and are passed on from generation to generation. In many cases of child abuse the youngest are murdered.

That sounds quite possible. I thought HPD & OCD, coupled with a history of abuse and a family structure that makes lying the normal, polite thing to do--almost the default option, because of the things going on in the family that have to be hidden.

I don't think Cindy helped kill Caylee, but I do think she's an accessory after the fact, because on a certain level she knew the truth and simply refused to consider it possible. But it seems she was already in that habit, long before Caylee was ever born. Probably before Lee or Casey were born. JMO.
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #279 on: January 01, 2009, 11:11:31 AM »

Thanks klass ~  I tried looking really hard, right into that big ole pupil, to see if I could see a conscience ... didn't see one.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.