April 18, 2024, 10:22:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #84  (Read 412134 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #280 on: January 01, 2009, 11:11:33 AM »

It's an LPism ... (new word I just coined ... gonna start using it ... definition:  something LP has said, but we have no legitimate proof of yet).
Oh I have LP-o-isms all the time. 
Key word: yet. He's good at baiting. Very skilled. Bounty hunting experience.

If Casey stayed at a hotel that night she could have had Caylee out of the car and alone. How does this fit the timeline?
Fight on 15th, she leaves. On the phone with Tony who doesn't want the kid to stay at his place leaving Casey homeless unless she disposes of the child. Caylee is probably fussy. Could Casey have put the lifeless body in the first plastic bag in the motel and into the trunk like she was loading luggage? Then she goes about adding bags of groceries and other things to the trunk to conceal? Stays with Tony without Casey on the 16th?
Yep luggage. Where is the JC Penney's receipt Cindy? Did she buy a suitcase and take it to the hotel? Hmmm

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #281 on: January 01, 2009, 11:11:33 AM »

Got a ?.  I remember reading that LP had a video showing Casey at a hotel on the night of the June 15th or 16th.  Think she was on the phone pacing outside a hotel or something.  Has it ever been shown?  Didn't know if a rumor or not?  Anyone know?
I heard him talk about that, but I didn't here about a video.

I didn't see a vidieo either.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #282 on: January 01, 2009, 11:12:49 AM »

Has anyone seen this video of Cindy? I found it on WS.. Her pupils are HUGE..
http://www.wftv.com/video/18149829/index.html
They are huge, but it could be the lights in her eyes or she is on some strong diet pills. Hmm maybe that's how she has lost all that weight!

The light in her eyes should make her pupils constrict
Right sorry Klaas I knew that. DOH! But they wouldn't constrict if she were on some kind of speed right?

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #283 on: January 01, 2009, 11:14:20 AM »

What was the money for last night, a keg?? 

(Dang, I left too soon......)

It was some bet I think, something about Seasearcher and streaking, can't remember, it's a bit fuzzy! 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #284 on: January 01, 2009, 11:15:22 AM »

Thanks klass ~  I tried looking really hard, right into that big ole pupil, to see if I could see a conscience ... didn't see one.

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #285 on: January 01, 2009, 11:19:21 AM »

Lee moved out of his rented house yesterday, lot of garbage piled up at end of driveway, rumor has it he and Mallory moved in with her parents. Questions being raised about carpet cleaning. Lucky Mallory's parents.
Wonder why they didn't move in the George & Cindy ~ I've heard Casey's room will be available for about ... oh ... LIFE!

newfie, that made me laugh outloud......I wonder if malory will wonder if LEE could do a number on the new baby, as casey did to Caylee....I would wonder, and watch him like a hawk, as those genes are not from the LEVI corporation....  mio
I know one thing, if Mallory was my daughter, I would tell her to run as fast as she can, Lee would not be living with me.

Awww, gee, don't you think it's very important for Mallory's baby to know its biological father? LOL!

Seriously, though, Casey did not kill her child for genetic reasons, and Lee is very unlikely to have the same reaction to his child as Casey had to hers. I'd worry about Lee based on the general family profile and that whole possibility of incest issue--I'd want to be sure he didn't do that, before entrusting him with a baby.
da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #286 on: January 01, 2009, 11:19:52 AM »

Ok..... don't make me whip it out......

Kitties don't like to be ignored. 

OMG!  Still early here in Arizona, coulda have warned me?  And we've talked about this bef re, if you are going to wear that kitty suit you need to iron it!  Or use some of that beauty pageant tape or better yet duct tape!!!

Happy New Year, Another Monkey!

P.S. What was the black stuff your hubbie was sleeping in?  Was it the coal you got him for Christmas?

Karen   

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #287 on: January 01, 2009, 11:21:23 AM »

Got a ?.  I remember reading that LP had a video showing Casey at a hotel on the night of the June 15th or 16th.  Think she was on the phone pacing outside a hotel or something.  Has it ever been shown?  Didn't know if a rumor or not?  Anyone know?

I didn't know there was a video.  Thought she was just seen pacing.  Video will be a bombshell.
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #288 on: January 01, 2009, 11:22:25 AM »

Photo allegedly taken in front of Lee's rental home on 12/30/08:

I have to say that does not look like someone that "moved out" - to me it looks like an eviction. We pile the tenants stuff up at the end of drive like that because we have to give them a chance to retrieve it. Then the scavengers come and then the trash guys take the rest.

It does look like an eviction. That thing on the left looks a lot like a flatscreen TV. People don't usually leave those behind. I wonder where he'll go.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #289 on: January 01, 2009, 11:25:31 AM »

Yes,they are.
And everytime I listen to her all I hear is blah,blah,blah.  ::MonkeyHaHa::Grates on my nerves.

~ Peter Frampton
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #290 on: January 01, 2009, 11:27:08 AM »

I have to say that does not look like someone that "moved out" - to me it looks like an eviction. We pile the tenants stuff up at the end of drive like that because we have to give them a chance to retrieve it. Then the scavengers come and then the trash guys take the rest.

It does look like an eviction. That thing on the left looks a lot like a flatscreen TV. People don't usually leave those behind. I wonder where he'll go.

Isn't that something? Mom and Dad will spend $300 a night at the Ritz and eat expensive dinner and their SON gets evicted! Hmmm seems the Ant's only have one child on their minds right now and it isn't Lee or Caylee!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #291 on: January 01, 2009, 11:28:11 AM »

indeed, indeed, and ya;ll might monkey slap my paws, but, me hearing lp, saying he knew, this, and he knew that, after the fact, makes me wanna slap him...just like those wasted fiasco energies in blanchard park....

then meter reader saying, he knew this, and he knew that, also after the fact... yet, HE is the only person I knew, that called tip line, to get rewards...his now lawyer says he should receive..
 well, all it tells me, is that they ALL left this innocent baby, out in the swamp, with no regard to anything but their own  gluttonous benefits...   IT IS sick, selfish, and unfathomable to me, yet, I read it every day...

As one who walked many miles, searching for Caylee, I know had I saw ANYTHING, I felt could have been her, I would have had to go and make it known....not for the money, but, because it is the right thing to do.

somewhere in proverbs it reads, ( and I am native, not normal to Christian quotes) but, something like,
IT is better to put a knife to your own throat than to give into gluttony...

I would call it all ill gotten gains....and am ashamed for them all....mio

It's called honor, it's called integrity, it's called doing the right thing no matter what. Sadly, in today's world, people will stop and think: How is this going to hurt me? How is this going to benefit me? Should I bother to get involved? Wait, stop, let me get my video camera out so I can sell this on ebay! before they even consider helping another human being!

It's disgusting how some people act. Last year I fell on a patch of ice on both my knees, really hurt them bad. I was shocked when I couldn't get up. I was shocked even more when 3 people walked by and ignored my cries for help! It was right in front of a store and they said no, I'll get someone else. It was only when a car pulled up next to me that the guy jumped out to help. I was appalled at the lack of empathy people have, yet they have their own hands out when things don't go their way. It's called Karma baby, and it's a bitch!!

ITA. It's awful how hard-hearted people on average have gotten. The same thing has happened to me. Now, in NY or Chicago, they generally assume that if you fall down and call for help, or have a heart attack or a stroke or get sick, anything at all, that you are just faking it, setting them up so you can rob them, so they will walk away very fast and try not to make eye contact. But where I live, it's just not that common for someone to do that--it's not that crowded, etc...and I bet where you live it's that way, too. I think TV has a little to do with it.
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #292 on: January 01, 2009, 11:28:23 AM »

It's an LPism ... (new word I just coined ... gonna start using it ... definition:  something LP has said, but we have no legitimate proof of yet).

If Casey stayed at a hotel that night she could have had Caylee out of the car and alone. How does this fit the timeline?
Fight on 15th, she leaves. On the phone with Tony who doesn't want the kid to stay at his place leaving Casey homeless unless she disposes of the child. Caylee is probably fussy. Could Casey have put the lifeless body in the first plastic bag in the motel and into the trunk like she was loading luggage? Then she goes about adding bags of groceries and other things to the trunk to conceal? Stays with Tony without Casey on the 16th?
Yep luggage. Where is the JC Penney's receipt Cindy? Did she buy a suitcase and take it to the hotel? Hmmm
Oh good one. Didn't even think about that. And Caylee would have had rigor and not fit into a suitcase.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #293 on: January 01, 2009, 11:28:32 AM »

I hope everyone is waking up to a joyous and Happy New Year 2009.

Thank you so much all for making SM the fantastic community that it is. Scared Monkeys has the uniqueness of combining a front page blog and forum. Believe it or not, SM was one of the first on the internet to ever do it. I guess imitation is the best form of flattery.

What it has done is provide a strong community of facts, people, opinions and sleuthing that is read by so many (5M visitors and 12M + page views). However, there is another element that makes it much more different & special.  It was never more evident of just how special and different SM is as when one of our own, Peaches, passed away. We are about discussing cases, trying to get justice, helping with search in whatever capacity ... however SM is most about being human and doing the right things that show the character of the site and all its members and readers.

Thank you to the mods for all the great work in 2008 and a pre-thanks for 2009. Special thanks to Klaas as well.

May 2009 be filled with the answers and justice that we all look for in so many cases. May the victims of crimes finally get justice. Hopefully we will not find ourselves discussing so many crime and missing persons cases, however, sadly that is usually never the case.

Looking forward to a great 2009 and look forward to all of you being a apart of it.

Thanks
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #294 on: January 01, 2009, 11:28:42 AM »

Well,Aren't you the naughty Monkey?
And I can see that timeline working.

~ Peter Frampton
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #295 on: January 01, 2009, 11:28:59 AM »

I hope he's going to jail. Maybe my good pudgy cuddly friend Sheriff Beary read my New Years post this morning! I still have pizza in the fridge cuddly Beary!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #296 on: January 01, 2009, 11:30:51 AM »

I believe the video is from November 26

Geez Klaas,Little warning next time.That close up scared the chit out of me. 

~ Peter Frampton
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #297 on: January 01, 2009, 11:30:53 AM »

indeed, indeed, and ya;ll might monkey slap my paws, but, me hearing lp, saying he knew, this, and he knew that, after the fact, makes me wanna slap him...just like those wasted fiasco energies in blanchard park....

then meter reader saying, he knew this, and he knew that, also after the fact... yet, HE is the only person I knew, that called tip line, to get rewards...his now lawyer says he should receive..
 well, all it tells me, is that they ALL left this innocent baby, out in the swamp, with no regard to anything but their own  gluttonous benefits...   IT IS sick, selfish, and unfathomable to me, yet, I read it every day...

As one who walked many miles, searching for Caylee, I know had I saw ANYTHING, I felt could have been her, I would have had to go and make it known....not for the money, but, because it is the right thing to do.

somewhere in proverbs it reads, ( and I am native, not normal to Christian quotes) but, something like,
IT is better to put a knife to your own throat than to give into gluttony...

I would call it all ill gotten gains....and am ashamed for them all....mio

It's called honor, it's called integrity, it's called doing the right thing no matter what. Sadly, in today's world, people will stop and think: How is this going to hurt me? How is this going to benefit me? Should I bother to get involved? Wait, stop, let me get my video camera out so I can sell this on ebay! before they even consider helping another human being!

It's disgusting how some people act. Last year I fell on a patch of ice on both my knees, really hurt them bad. I was shocked when I couldn't get up. I was shocked even more when 3 people walked by and ignored my cries for help! It was right in front of a store and they said no, I'll get someone else. It was only when a car pulled up next to me that the guy jumped out to help. I was appalled at the lack of empathy people have, yet they have their own hands out when things don't go their way. It's called Karma baby, and it's a bitch!!

ITA. It's awful how hard-hearted people on average have gotten. The same thing has happened to me. Now, in NY or Chicago, they generally assume that if you fall down and call for help, or have a heart attack or a stroke or get sick, anything at all, that you are just faking it, setting them up so you can rob them, so they will walk away very fast and try not to make eye contact. But where I live, it's just not that common for someone to do that--it's not that crowded, etc...and I bet where you live it's that way, too. I think TV has a little to do with it.

It is awful. The hospital where my office is (I'm not a hospital employee thank God) if a person falls down, has a heart attack or what have you in the parking lot. They call an ambulance to take you to the ER.

Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #298 on: January 01, 2009, 11:31:36 AM »

I thought Brian was Lee's roommate.

Interesting video with Brian getting taped up.
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #299 on: January 01, 2009, 11:32:07 AM »

Thank-you for posting that pic Klass, Lee doesn't even have the decency to bag up his garbage, where I live the trash men would not pick that mess up.
I wonder if they got evicted? Is there any way that an eviction is public record? TIA JSM
Good question, I don't know, but I bet a smart monkey here does.
I know, I know ~ I'm probably making a mountain out of a mole hill ... but

If he really thinks he may be charged soon ... he'd want to get the Mallster safely ensconced back at home with mom & pop ... and he sure wouldn't want to sign another lease ...

I know ... mole hill meet mountain ... But I'm Just Sayin!   

Most courts have it online - it will be under district court for the county they live in.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.