April 26, 2024, 01:48:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #84  (Read 412540 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #300 on: January 01, 2009, 11:32:49 AM »

I hope everyone is waking up to a joyous and Happy New Year 2009.

Thank you so much all for making SM the fantastic community that it is. Scared Monkeys has the uniqueness of combining a front page blog and forum. Believe it or not, SM was one of the first on the internet to ever do it. I guess imitation is the best form of flattery.

What it has done is provide a strong community of facts, people, opinions and sleuthing that is read by so many (5M visitors and 12M + page views). However, there is another element that makes it much more different & special.  It was never more evident of just how special and different SM is as when one of our own, Peaches, passed away. We are about discussing cases, trying to get justice, helping with search in whatever capacity ... however SM is most about being human and doing the right things that show the character of the site and all its members and readers.

Thank you to the mods for all the great work in 2008 and a pre-thanks for 2009. Special thanks to Klaas as well.

May 2009 be filled with the answers and justice that we all look for in so many cases. May the victims of crimes finally get justice. Hopefully we will not find ourselves discussing so many crime and missing persons cases, however, sadly that is usually never the case.

Looking forward to a great 2009 and look forward to all of you being a apart of it.

Thanks
Thank you Red for this forum. You and Klaas are wonderful people as are all monkeys. By the way, I like your voice. You don't sound like what I imagined you would sound like. Sorry last O/T from JSM this year! Thanks Again for this Forum.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #301 on: January 01, 2009, 11:33:07 AM »

indeed, indeed, and ya;ll might monkey slap my paws, but, me hearing lp, saying he knew, this, and he knew that, after the fact, makes me wanna slap him...just like those wasted fiasco energies in blanchard park....

then meter reader saying, he knew this, and he knew that, also after the fact... yet, HE is the only person I knew, that called tip line, to get rewards...his now lawyer says he should receive..
 well, all it tells me, is that they ALL left this innocent baby, out in the swamp, with no regard to anything but their own gluttonous benefits...   IT IS sick, selfish, and unfathomable to me, yet, I read it every day...

As one who walked many miles, searching for Caylee, I know had I saw ANYTHING, I felt could have been her, I would have had to go and make it known....not for the money, but, because it is the right thing to do.

somewhere in proverbs it reads, ( and I am native, not normal to Christian quotes) but, something like,
IT is better to put a knife to your own throat than to give into gluttony...

I would call it all ill gotten gains....and am ashamed for them all....mio

It's called honor, it's called integrity, it's called doing the right thing no matter what. Sadly, in today's world, people will stop and think: How is this going to hurt me? How is this going to benefit me? Should I bother to get involved? Wait, stop, let me get my video camera out so I can sell this on ebay! before they even consider helping another human being!

It's disgusting how some people act. Last year I fell on a patch of ice on both my knees, really hurt them bad. I was shocked when I couldn't get up. I was shocked even more when 3 people walked by and ignored my cries for help! It was right in front of a store and they said no, I'll get someone else. It was only when a car pulled up next to me that the guy jumped out to help. I was appalled at the lack of empathy people have, yet they have their own hands out when things don't go their way. It's called Karma baby, and it's a bitch!!

you are so right boo,,,,Empathy seems to have gotten lost ,,,like many of you know already, my partners mother, Judith Osteen, was kidnapped from her home, dec 16, 2007, and not one local person walked a step to search for her besides us.. I have yet come to terms as how to compute that happening....Judith is still missing.

It seems to me, there is such a separation of tribes,  be it religion,   or demographic location, be it greed or gluttony, be it family heritage, or wealth or lack there of, this world is in need of a reality check.

Our responsibilities are to each other as a whole, and to the earth we live upon.
Our value system needs a rethink.  These  pricey lawyers who come out of the wood work, to preclude all the lies of their clients, do not help our justice system.

WE have weed lawyers who now want immunity to those who would take a water bowl from a dog in the heat of  a Florida summer.  Snatch away with angered intent, lovingly placed flowers for a deceased child, a relative, and disregard the feelings of those who only wanted to show love.

Most of all, we have unguided young mothers, who hate for the wrong reasons, as hate is what they have been taught by their elders. Only a hateful person could lie to themselves, after smelling what they knew all along, was the smell of their own granddaughters decomposed remains.

forgive my long post here, but,, I am compelled to send out messages, that will lead to positive changes for us all. 

I hope your knees have healed, most of all, I hope your heart will be able to heal as well.
I would have put out my hand to you, and carried you to safety.. But, thats just mio, in the woods, having a new years morning fantasy..   

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #302 on: January 01, 2009, 11:33:19 AM »

Thank you Red!  And thanks to all the mods too!  This cage is full of wonderful monkeys!

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #303 on: January 01, 2009, 11:34:34 AM »

It's an LPism ... (new word I just coined ... gonna start using it ... definition:  something LP has said, but we have no legitimate proof of yet).
Oh I have LP-o-isms all the time. 
Key word: yet. He's good at baiting. Very skilled. Bounty hunting experience.

If Casey stayed at a hotel that night she could have had Caylee out of the car and alone. How does this fit the timeline?
Fight on 15th, she leaves. On the phone with Tony who doesn't want the kid to stay at his place leaving Casey homeless unless she disposes of the child. Caylee is probably fussy. Could Casey have put the lifeless body in the first plastic bag in the motel and into the trunk like she was loading luggage? Then she goes about adding bags of groceries and other things to the trunk to conceal? Stays with Tony without Casey on the 16th?
Yep luggage. Where is the JC Penney's receipt Cindy? Did she buy a suitcase and take it to the hotel? Hmmm
Oh good one. Didn't even think about that. And Caylee would have had rigor and not fit into a suitcase.
Not if she had just killed her and put her in the suitcase right after. She wouldn't have had rigor then. Would she? I don't know these kinds of gory things.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #304 on: January 01, 2009, 11:34:39 AM »

Photo allegedly taken in front of Lee's rental home on 12/30/08:

I have to say that does not look like someone that "moved out" - to me it looks like an eviction. We pile the tenants stuff up at the end of drive like that because we have to give them a chance to retrieve it. Then the scavengers come and then the trash guys take the rest.

It does look like an eviction. That thing on the left looks a lot like a flatscreen TV. People don't usually leave those behind. I wonder where he'll go.

Isn't that something? Mom and Dad will spend $300 a night at the Ritz and eat expensive dinner and their SON gets evicted! Hmmm seems the Ant's only have one child on their minds right now and it isn't Lee or Caylee!

He's 25. I think it's pretty standard and normal for parents to ignore the financial needs of their children over twenty, UNLESS there is a grandchild involved.  They don't seem to care half as much about him as they do Casey.

Maybe that's why I relate to Lee--I had the same kind of deal. Since I was an A student they figured I'd land on my feet. (In fact I did not--I ended up homeless twice.) They devoted themselves to the drug addict in the family, which is pretty standard.
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #305 on: January 01, 2009, 11:34:48 AM »

Remember the meterreader said there was a tree and a whiteboard hanging on it (pointing to the burial area). Looks like that white board is in Lee's trash now with some kid scribbling on it. Maybe he said white bag... coulda sworn it sounded like a poster and not a white trash bag. 
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #306 on: January 01, 2009, 11:36:07 AM »

Thank-you for posting that pic Klass, Lee doesn't even have the decency to bag up his garbage, where I live the trash men would not pick that mess up.
I wonder if they got evicted? Is there any way that an eviction is public record? TIA JSM
Good question, I don't know, but I bet a smart monkey here does.
I know, I know ~ I'm probably making a mountain out of a mole hill ... but

If he really thinks he may be charged soon ... he'd want to get the Mallster safely ensconced back at home with mom & pop ... and he sure wouldn't want to sign another lease ...

I know ... mole hill meet mountain ... But I'm Just Sayin!   

Most courts have it online - it will be under district court for the county they live in.
Thanks Boyzmom!

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #307 on: January 01, 2009, 11:38:50 AM »

Remember the meterreader said there was a tree and a whiteboard hanging on it (pointing to the burial area). Looks like that white board is in Lee's trash now with some kid scribbling on it. Maybe he said white bag... coulda sworn it sounded like a poster and not a white trash bag. 

I think that white poster has the rules to beer pong on it. It says something about beer and pong. I love beer, but I don't want a nasty ping pong ball in my beer!

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #308 on: January 01, 2009, 11:40:33 AM »

I thought Brian was Lee's roommate.

Interesting video with Brian getting taped up.

Holy Moly!! What is it with this family and duct tape? this will not bode well for Mr Unibrow..

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #309 on: January 01, 2009, 11:41:09 AM »

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #310 on: January 01, 2009, 11:41:23 AM »

It's an LPism ... (new word I just coined ... gonna start using it ... definition:  something LP has said, but we have no legitimate proof of yet).

If Casey stayed at a hotel that night she could have had Caylee out of the car and alone. How does this fit the timeline?
Fight on 15th, she leaves. On the phone with Tony who doesn't want the kid to stay at his place leaving Casey homeless unless she disposes of the child. Caylee is probably fussy. Could Casey have put the lifeless body in the first plastic bag in the motel and into the trunk like she was loading luggage? Then she goes about adding bags of groceries and other things to the trunk to conceal? Stays with Tony without Casey on the 16th?
Yep luggage. Where is the JC Penney's receipt Cindy? Did she buy a suitcase and take it to the hotel? Hmmm
Oh good one. Didn't even think about that. And Caylee would have had rigor and not fit into a suitcase.
Not if she had just killed her and put her in the suitcase right after. She wouldn't have had rigor then. Would she? I don't know these kinds of gory things.
I'm not sure Casey would premeditate the disposal that carefully. She would premeditate the murder but I think the disposal is where she screwed up. Luggage would have been impulse reaction, maybe. Unless she put everything that belonged to Caylee in the luggage and disposed of it elsewhere... which might explain the area around the airport. (Casey mentality)
Maybe LP was in the Econ looking for the luggage and it's contents without thinking Caseybrain. Luggage=airport with all it's luggage friends.

I'm ok now with gory now that the child has been found. Caylee is in heaven and ok, her mothers actions are the gory part.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #311 on: January 01, 2009, 11:41:44 AM »

Photo allegedly taken in front of Lee's rental home on 12/30/08:

I have to say that does not look like someone that "moved out" - to me it looks like an eviction. We pile the tenants stuff up at the end of drive like that because we have to give them a chance to retrieve it. Then the scavengers come and then the trash guys take the rest.

It does look like an eviction. That thing on the left looks a lot like a flatscreen TV. People don't usually leave those behind. I wonder where he'll go.

Isn't that something? Mom and Dad will spend $300 a night at the Ritz and eat expensive dinner and their SON gets evicted! Hmmm seems the Ant's only have one child on their minds right now and it isn't Lee or Caylee!

He's 25. I think it's pretty standard and normal for parents to ignore the financial needs of their children over twenty, UNLESS there is a grandchild involved.  They don't seem to care half as much about him as they do Casey.

Maybe that's why I relate to Lee--I had the same kind of deal. Since I was an A student they figured I'd land on my feet. (In fact I did not--I ended up homeless twice.) They devoted themselves to the drug addict in the family, which is pretty standard.
I'm sorry Fuzz. You are right they tend to cater to the ones with more problems. Happened in my family too. Glad to say the drugged crazy brother is normal now.

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #312 on: January 01, 2009, 11:41:51 AM »

Thanks, Red

Happy New Year to All!

salut

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #313 on: January 01, 2009, 11:42:07 AM »

indeed, indeed, and ya;ll might monkey slap my paws, but, me hearing lp, saying he knew, this, and he knew that, after the fact, makes me wanna slap him...just like those wasted fiasco energies in blanchard park....

then meter reader saying, he knew this, and he knew that, also after the fact... yet, HE is the only person I knew, that called tip line, to get rewards...his now lawyer says he should receive..
 well, all it tells me, is that they ALL left this innocent baby, out in the swamp, with no regard to anything but their own gluttonous benefits...   IT IS sick, selfish, and unfathomable to me, yet, I read it every day...

As one who walked many miles, searching for Caylee, I know had I saw ANYTHING, I felt could have been her, I would have had to go and make it known....not for the money, but, because it is the right thing to do.

somewhere in proverbs it reads, ( and I am native, not normal to Christian quotes) but, something like,
IT is better to put a knife to your own throat than to give into gluttony...

I would call it all ill gotten gains....and am ashamed for them all....mio

It's called honor, it's called integrity, it's called doing the right thing no matter what. Sadly, in today's world, people will stop and think: How is this going to hurt me? How is this going to benefit me? Should I bother to get involved? Wait, stop, let me get my video camera out so I can sell this on ebay! before they even consider helping another human being!

It's disgusting how some people act. Last year I fell on a patch of ice on both my knees, really hurt them bad. I was shocked when I couldn't get up. I was shocked even more when 3 people walked by and ignored my cries for help! It was right in front of a store and they said no, I'll get someone else. It was only when a car pulled up next to me that the guy jumped out to help. I was appalled at the lack of empathy people have, yet they have their own hands out when things don't go their way. It's called Karma baby, and it's a bitch!!

you are so right boo,,,,Empathy seems to have gotten lost ,,,like many of you know already, my partners mother, Judith Osteen, was kidnapped from her home, dec 16, 2007, and not one local person walked a step to search for her besides us.. I have yet come to terms as how to compute that happening....Judith is still missing.

It seems to me, there is such a separation of tribes,  be it religion,   or demographic location, be it greed or gluttony, be it family heritage, or wealth or lack there of, this world is in need of a reality check.

Our responsibilities are to each other as a whole, and to the earth we live upon.
Our value system needs a rethink.  These  pricey lawyers who come out of the wood work, to preclude all the lies of their clients, do not help our justice system.

WE have weed lawyers who now want immunity to those who would take a water bowl from a dog in the heat of  a Florida summer.  Snatch away with angered intent, lovingly placed flowers for a deceased child, a relative, and disregard the feelings of those who only wanted to show love.

Most of all, we have unguided young mothers, who hate for the wrong reasons, as hate is what they have been taught by their elders. Only a hateful person could lie to themselves, after smelling what they knew all along, was the smell of their own granddaughters decomposed remains.

forgive my long post here, but,, I am compelled to send out messages, that will lead to positive changes for us all. 

I hope your knees have healed, most of all, I hope your heart will be able to heal as well.
I would have put out my hand to you, and carried you to safety.. But, thats just mio, in the woods, having a new years morning fantasy..   

ITA. It's sad that in so many places, people assume that anyone who asks for help or looks like they're having trouble, is lying, trying to take advantage somehow.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #314 on: January 01, 2009, 11:43:10 AM »

Thank you Red!  And thanks to all the mods too!  This cage is full of wonderful monkeys!

Yes,Thanks Red,and all mods.Monkeys are wonderful.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #315 on: January 01, 2009, 11:44:41 AM »

Holy Moly!! What is it with this family and duct tape? this will not bode well for Mr Unibrow..
I don't know about myspace, but was that posted on the help find caylee myspace of Lee's? WHAT A DUMBAZZ if it is on his account. I don't get these people!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #316 on: January 01, 2009, 11:47:34 AM »

mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #317 on: January 01, 2009, 11:48:01 AM »

I second this....
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #318 on: January 01, 2009, 11:49:12 AM »

I'm not sure Casey would premeditate the disposal that carefully. She would premeditate the murder but I think the disposal is where she screwed up. Luggage would have been impulse reaction, maybe. Unless she put everything that belonged to Caylee in the luggage and disposed of it elsewhere... which might explain the area around the airport. (Casey mentality)
Maybe LP was in the Econ looking for the luggage and it's contents without thinking Caseybrain. Luggage=airport with all it's luggage friends.

I'm ok now with gory now that the child has been found. Caylee is in heaven and ok, her mothers actions are the gory part.
You are right JJ, she was probably not that bright in the disposal. I just thought hotel=luggage. Maybe that is why sexy LP was searching the Econ.

Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #319 on: January 01, 2009, 11:49:27 AM »

Thanks
Red
Dana
Dugga
Klaas
and all the Mods
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.