April 18, 2024, 05:58:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #84  (Read 412158 times)
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #320 on: January 01, 2009, 11:49:35 AM »

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #321 on: January 01, 2009, 11:50:44 AM »

Thank-you Red, and all the mods. Happy New Year.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #322 on: January 01, 2009, 11:51:51 AM »

OMG!  Still early here in Arizona, coulda have warned me?  And we've talked about this bef re, if you are going to wear that kitty suit you need to iron it!  Or use some of that beauty pageant tape or better yet duct tape!!!

Happy New Year, Another Monkey!

P.S. What was the black stuff your hubbie was sleeping in?  Was it the coal you got him for Christmas?

Karen   

Happy New Year, Da Spark!    (My goal for 2009 is some belly stapling, I think.  )   You might be right about that coal. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #323 on: January 01, 2009, 11:52:45 AM »

I thought Brian was Lee's roommate.

Interesting video with Brian getting taped up.

Holy Moly!! What is it with this family and duct tape? this will not bode well for Mr Unibrow..
I don't know about myspace, but was that posted on the help find caylee myspace of Lee's? WHAT A DUMBAZZ if it is on his account. I don't get these people!

http://www.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.channel&ChannelID=77598266

suggestion: turn sound down or off
craftycathie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #324 on: January 01, 2009, 11:52:55 AM »

Holy Moly!! What is it with this family and duct tape? this will not bode well for Mr Unibrow..
I don't know about myspace, but was that posted on the help find caylee myspace of Lee's? WHAT A DUMBAZZ if it is on his account. I don't get these people!

That is so...um.....so scary and not funny.  Maybe Casey got tape ideas from this video? What the X&%#?  And, yes that is on Lee's myspace. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #325 on: January 01, 2009, 11:53:35 AM »

The only reason I don't think Lee was evicted, is because he had the carpet cleaned, the man who cleaned the carpet, said it didn't look like the carpet was dirty, I don't know if this is true, about the carpet cleaner man, but that is what is being said on another forum. Also that there were kids toys.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #326 on: January 01, 2009, 11:54:07 AM »

There may be more than one reason for Lee to move out of that house, and also I dont think Casey killed caylee because of who her father was, it was for her own selfish reasons and Im sure if Cindy and George would ever be truthful they would divulge what Casey told them before any of this ever happened....She prolly did say ( Ill kill Caylee befor Ill let you people have her) and this was after Im sure the Anthony's threatened to take her to court for custody!    These people were  crazy before all this happened and they are even crazier now!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #327 on: January 01, 2009, 11:54:58 AM »

That is so...um.....so scary and not funny.  Maybe Casey got tape ideas from this video? What the X&%#?  And, yes that is on Lee's myspace. 
I didn't realize that was on Lee's myspace.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #328 on: January 01, 2009, 11:56:56 AM »

KCJackie
Scared Monkey
   Re: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #64
« Reply #270 on: November 21, 2008, 02:12:57 PM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Part 4 of GA's interview he stated Brian is Lee's roommate - has anyone heard of him before - if so, do we know w last name?
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4160.msg552277#msg552277

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #329 on: January 01, 2009, 11:57:40 AM »

There may be more than one reason for Lee to move out of that house, and also I dont think Casey killed caylee because of who her father was, it was for her own selfish reasons and Im sure if Cindy and George would ever be truthful they would divulge what Casey told them before any of this ever happened....She prolly did say ( Ill kill Caylee befor Ill let you people have her) and this was after Im sure the Anthony's threatened to take her to court for custody!    These people were  crazy before all this happened and they are even crazier now!

Amen to that sister!

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #330 on: January 01, 2009, 11:58:33 AM »

Padilla Says P.I. Knew Where Caylee's Remains Were

Thursday, January 1, 2009 – updated: 8:32 am EST January 1, 2009

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Bounty hunter Leonard Padilla who first bailed Casey Anthony out of jail said he believes someone in the Anthony camp knew where Caylee's remains were before the meter reader found them.

Padilla says a private investigator named Dominic Casey who worked with the Anthony family was aware as early as mid-November that the remains were in a wooded area near Suburban Drive.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
VIDEO REPORT: Padilla Says P.I. Knew Where Remains Were

However, the remains weren't officially found until mid-December.

"He says, 'Yeah Dominic called me on the 15th and said you gotta get up here we found Caylee.' Hoover tells me that he then asked Dominic 'Is she alive?' 'No she's dead,'" said Padilla.

Happy brand new year Monkey's

Thank you Today,I sure hope this is not just another dog and pony show by LP and defense.
Thanks Trimm for the video links,does anyone know if these are the same videos we have already seen before I try and hold my breath and go watch them?

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #331 on: January 01, 2009, 11:59:07 AM »

I bet you are right, I see no way Casey would let Cindy and George raise Caylee, and I can just see her storming out of that house, saying I'll kill Caylee before you have her.
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #332 on: January 01, 2009, 12:00:26 PM »

The only reason I don't think Lee was evicted, is because he had the carpet cleaned, the man who cleaned the carpet, said it didn't look like the carpet was dirty, I don't know if this is true, about the carpet cleaner man, but that is what is being said on another forum. Also that there were kids toys.
More doubt. Now if LE wants evidence from fibers they've dragged in another party. Could be Lee is covering his trail, protecting his girlfriend and preparing for the trial or arrest.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #333 on: January 01, 2009, 12:02:12 PM »

Is he so dumb that he wouldn't think people would see this? His niece was just found dead with duct tape around her poor head. I HATE LEE!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #334 on: January 01, 2009, 12:02:46 PM »

Happy New Year fellow Monkeys!

Went out last night for short time. The place was so dead and the band so bad that my husband was even bored. I kept telling myself it is not that you are getting older but quite yawning....not polite to band. Anyway....starting thinking about this case. Can't get away from it.

I was thinking now that the PI's have thrown in another turn if maybe if that is authentized (date, location) if that will defense try to discredit anything found at location if someone had been in there such as PI's, etc.

My thought is really that it proves JB, A's knew where she was and they were sent in there. All the people involved knew they were keeping up the nanny story to blame her and they knew the longer that body was in the elements it would be more likely they would be scattered and cause of death would be a problem.

I think they are all scums if they knew this stuff, led on with false statements, solicited funds for a pretense of a live child missing, etc but most of all leaving that babies remains out there to save the one who took her life. Well they might have done it too well because now if it was an accident(doubt) there is no turning back and it can't be proven. I think Dr Perper said it all on NG th other night..that child was alive when the tape was placed on her.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #335 on: January 01, 2009, 12:04:53 PM »

Probably the carpets were cleaned just in case LE decides to get a search warrant on this house now that Lee is out. I still think eviction, maybe not. But that's what that picture looks like. How did Zoe bring in the New Year last night?

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #336 on: January 01, 2009, 12:05:17 PM »

I bet you are right, I see no way Casey would let Cindy and George raise Caylee, and I can just see her storming out of that house, saying I'll kill Caylee before you have her.
Well if you stop and think about it. Caylee was the only hold on Cindy that Casey had. The money, the home , the rules everything came from Cindy, She had been told by Cindy many times just what a deadbeat she was and how crazy she was but Casey being Caylees Mother was the only thing she had on her side and the only weapon she had against Cindy, so in her sick mind she knew that this fact was the ace in the hole and the only way to pay Cindy back........and she did in the worst way possible!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #337 on: January 01, 2009, 12:05:26 PM »

The sign from Lee's garbage.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #338 on: January 01, 2009, 12:08:32 PM »

The sign from Lee's garbage.

Oh my! Where did you find that Today?

N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #339 on: January 01, 2009, 12:09:45 PM »

Looks like Greta is staying true to form in defending the appalling Ant's......

January 1st, 2009 8:20 AM Eastern
Caylee Anthony: Don’t be surprised by this !
by Greta Van Susteren
The article contents below will scandalize many….but asking for immunity - even by the innocent - is routine.  The grandparents’ lawyer would be committing legal malpractice if he did not ask that his clients get immunity.  This does NOT mean the grandparents have done anything wrong at all — but a lawyer asks for immunity out of an abundance of caution.  Sometimes you run into the situation where a law enforcement officer thinks he was lied to when the law enforcement officer’s memory is simply faulty or he got it wrong what was said to him…and you all know how easy it is to get an indictment! I don’t know if the grandparents have committed any crime — I will give them the presumption of innocence — and I do know that it is routine for a lawyer to do all that he can to protect a client. Of course if they have committed a crime, you can see why they would want immunity….but the bottom line is this: just because you ask for immunity does not mean you did something wrong.

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2009/01/01/caylee-anthony-dont-be-surprised-by-this/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.