April 25, 2024, 05:25:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #84  (Read 412477 times)
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #360 on: January 01, 2009, 12:31:13 PM »

I wish some clever monkey would make the sign have a unibrow!

What would be funny is if it's a monkey who took that sign and moved it over to their house.  Let's see how long it takes for the uni-brow to show up. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #361 on: January 01, 2009, 12:32:00 PM »

I thought Brian was Lee's roommate.

Interesting video with Brian getting taped up.

Holy Moly!! What is it with this family and duct tape? this will not bode well for Mr Unibrow..
I don't know about myspace, but was that posted on the help find caylee myspace of Lee's? WHAT A DUMBAZZ if it is on his account. I don't get these people!

That is so...um.....so scary and not funny.  Maybe Casey got tape ideas from this video? What the X&%#?  And, yes that is on Lee's myspace. 
Is he so dumb that he wouldn't think people would see this? His niece was just found dead with duct tape around her poor head. I HATE LEE!

The tape around the guys head made me sick. 
Me too. Especially when someone was saying something about it getting stuck to his hair.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #362 on: January 01, 2009, 12:33:27 PM »

Looks like Greta is staying true to form in defending the appalling Ant's......

January 1st, 2009 8:20 AM Eastern
Caylee Anthony: Don’t be surprised by this !
by Greta Van Susteren
The article contents below will scandalize many….but asking for immunity - even by the innocent - is routine.  The grandparents’ lawyer would be committing legal malpractice if he did not ask that his clients get immunity.  This does NOT mean the grandparents have done anything wrong at all — but a lawyer asks for immunity out of an abundance of caution.  Sometimes you run into the situation where a law enforcement officer thinks he was lied to when the law enforcement officer’s memory is simply faulty or he got it wrong what was said to him…and you all know how easy it is to get an indictment! I don’t know if the grandparents have committed any crime — I will give them the presumption of innocence — and I do know that it is routine for a lawyer to do all that he can to protect a client. Of course if they have committed a crime, you can see why they would want immunity….but the bottom line is this: just because you ask for immunity does not mean you did something wrong.

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2009/01/01/caylee-anthony-dont-be-surprised-by-this/

Thanks. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #363 on: January 01, 2009, 12:33:55 PM »

What would be funny is if it's a monkey who took that sign and moved it over to their house.  Let's see how long it takes for the uni-brow to show up. 
  I wonder why Lee didn't tear up that poster? Oh I forget, he CAN'T!! One poster already got the best of him, he probably couldn't bend this scary one either 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #364 on: January 01, 2009, 12:34:22 PM »

[quote author=no rose colored glasses link=topic=4332.msg607232#msg607232 date=1230830156Yes, and who ever took the sign, walked to Cindy and George's house and put it on their driveway.

[/quote]

this is an OMG  picture for sure.....this is wild.. ....time to go and cook the ribs now, yall have a great day...dig deep.. I love all the clues...If I ever go missing, I want the SCARED MONKEYS to be on the hunt for me and on my side.   This is a most mind filling site that I enjoy being a part of.. Happy New Year to all.....mio
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #365 on: January 01, 2009, 12:36:49 PM »

The sign from Lee's garbage.

Yes, and who ever took the sign, walked to Cindy and George's house and put it on their driveway.

Oh my.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #366 on: January 01, 2009, 12:38:01 PM »

by Greta Van Susteren
The article contents below will scandalize many….but asking for immunity - even by the innocent - is routine.  The grandparents’ lawyer would be committing legal malpractice if he did not ask that his clients get immunity.  This does NOT mean the grandparents have done anything wrong at all — but a lawyer asks for immunity out of an abundance of caution.  Sometimes you run into the situation where a law enforcement officer thinks he was lied to when the law enforcement officer’s memory is simply faulty or he got it wrong what was said to him…and you all know how easy it is to get an indictment! I don’t know if the grandparents have committed any crime — I will give them the presumption of innocence — and I do know that it is routine for a lawyer to do all that he can to protect a client. Of course if they have committed a crime, you can see why they would want immunity….but the bottom line is this: just because you ask for immunity does not mean you did something wrong.

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2009/01/01/caylee-anthony-dont-be-surprised-by-this/

Alright, so let's go back in time a little and see just how many parents/grandparents of previously missing or murdered children have asked for immunity.  I'd like to know just how common this is.

It's quite obvious to most that this isn't a case of their attorney acting with "an abundance of caution".  They done wrong, and they're going down!

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #367 on: January 01, 2009, 12:38:52 PM »

Is that picture supposed to be Lee? That eyebrow on the left almost looks like a caterpillar. 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #368 on: January 01, 2009, 12:40:06 PM »

I wonder why Lee didn't tear up that poster? Oh I forget, he CAN'T!! One poster already got the best of him, he probably couldn't bend this scary one either 

OMG 

~ Peter Frampton
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #369 on: January 01, 2009, 12:40:16 PM »

And isnt Lee a little old to be  drawing these kinds of little sillly pictures, This looks like something my Son and his friends use to draw on their notebooks and stuff when they were in high school.

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #370 on: January 01, 2009, 12:40:39 PM »

Is that picture supposed to be Lee? That eyebrow on the left almost looks like a caterpillar. 

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #371 on: January 01, 2009, 12:40:58 PM »

And isnt Lee a little old to be  drawing these kinds of little sillly pictures, This looks like something my Son and his friends use to draw on their notebooks and stuff when they were in high school.

I agree... 

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #372 on: January 01, 2009, 12:43:16 PM »

HH, I think Lee still has the mentality of a little boy. In all seriousness. He buys Star War's action figures with funds from his missing niece's charity. That to me tells me sumptin aint right with the boy. 

Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #373 on: January 01, 2009, 12:49:09 PM »

by Greta Van Susteren

Whatever Greta!Immunity for telling the TRUTH in the murder of your grandchild??Again.i'll say it.SICK,SICK,SICK

posted at Greta wire ... wonder if they will take the criticism?

We shall see whether my comment on Greta's blog is allowed thru. Hey Greta, anytime you want a real debate on the issue, you know where to contact.

Whatever Greta ... I guess you are inclined to believe the Anthony's too? We all know how that worked out for you and your opinion when you claimed in order to get an interview with Joran Van der Sloot in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway.

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2006/03/06/greta-van-susteren-i-am-inclined-to-believe-him/

If memory serves me right you ate a plate full of crow on that one and had seconds.
http://tinyurl.com/7x8wje
TACOPINA: Fair enough. Fair enough. But I think — look, for a living, I sort of make an evaluation of people and…

VAN SUSTEREN: So do I, and I made a poor one. I made a poor one.

So once again Greta wants to come forward and say that asking for immunity is simply routine, BS. Why would someone think they would need protection from LE and what may have been perceived as a lie if their story was consistent through out? They answer is they would not. As it is, the Anthony's atty has already admitted that his clients have gave conflicting statements to police.
http://tinyurl.com/8ctd5d
If a lawyer is willing to admit this ... imagine what they have really done. Its the cockroach principle ... for one on the counter there are hundreds in the wall.

People who actually want to help find a missing person, especially when its their grand daughter, not only do not lie, only want to search for living persons and do not obstruct justice ... they do everything humanly possible to be part of the solution, not part of the problem.

Sorry Greta, you were wrong in the past and are here.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #374 on: January 01, 2009, 12:49:22 PM »

Yeah, another-I had a great night!  Fell asleep early and missed celebrating the New Year!  Woke up at 5am!  That's unreal for me!

Have you had a chance to watch the tapes?  I watched them about a month ago and don't know if there's that much more on them since they're now unedited.  Don't know if they're worth re-watching.  Do you know?

I've only watched them the first time they came out.  I suppose unedited might be interesting to listen to..  I just don't know if I can stand listening to them. 

I have to wait til the written transcripts come out.     Santa didn't bring me speakers for my comp.  Or a sound card, for that matter.  I must have been a very naughty monkey this past year.   

It just seems to me that if they were going to all the trouble of releasing tapes and videos, they would not be edited first.  What's the sense in releasing them if they take out all the details that matter?  If something had been on those they needed for the trial, then why not just say that, or say nothing, but hold it back.  Releasing stuff after it's been edited is, IMO, very misleading, giving a skewed version to the public.  I'm talking details, not private info etc, which ought to edited, yes.  Releasing only the bare essentials, doesn't it just defeat the whole purpose of the sunshine laws in that state?   Or do I have the wrong idea about what those laws mean?  Don't they know that we monkeys are a very curious lot?  pffffffft   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #375 on: January 01, 2009, 12:49:44 PM »

Attorney on FOX just said

It's despicable for a grandparent to say we will not cooperate with you (LE) unless you give us immunity.  You would help LE if you were trying to find the killer.

How True!

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #376 on: January 01, 2009, 12:50:11 PM »

HH, I think Lee still has the mentality of a little boy. In all seriousness. He buys Star War's action figures with funds from his missing niece's charity. That to me tells me sumptin aint right with the boy. 
aint that the truth, but then sumptin aint right with this entire family and I think they are all gonna end up behind bars or at least on probation before this is over and done with!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #377 on: January 01, 2009, 12:53:04 PM »

by Greta Van Susteren

Whatever Greta!Immunity for telling the TRUTH in the murder of your grandchild??Again.i'll say it.SICK,SICK,SICK

posted at Greta wire ... wonder if they will take the criticism?

We shall see whether my comment on Greta's blog is allowed thru. Hey Greta, anytime you want a real debate on the issue, you know where to contact.

Whatever Greta ... I guess you are inclined to believe the Anthony's too? We all know how that worked out for you and your opinion when you claimed in order to get an interview with Joran Van der Sloot in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway.

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2006/03/06/greta-van-susteren-i-am-inclined-to-believe-him/

If memory serves me right you ate a plate full of crow on that one and had seconds.
http://tinyurl.com/7x8wje
TACOPINA: Fair enough. Fair enough. But I think — look, for a living, I sort of make an evaluation of people and…

VAN SUSTEREN: So do I, and I made a poor one. I made a poor one.

So once again Greta wants to come forward and say that asking for immunity is simply routine, BS. Why would someone think they would need protection from LE and what may have been perceived as a lie if their story was consistent through out? They answer is they would not. As it is, the Anthony's atty has already admitted that his clients have gave conflicting statements to police.
http://tinyurl.com/8ctd5d
If a lawyer is willing to admit this ... imagine what they have really done. Its the cockroach principle ... for one on the counter there are hundreds in the wall.

People who actually want to help find a missing person, especially when its their grand daughter, not only do not lie, only want to search for living persons and do not obstruct justice ... they do everything humanly possible to be part of the solution, not part of the problem.

Sorry Greta, you were wrong in the past and are here.

Amen Red.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #378 on: January 01, 2009, 12:53:55 PM »

Yeah, another-I had a great night!  Fell asleep early and missed celebrating the New Year!  Woke up at 5am!  That's unreal for me!

Have you had a chance to watch the tapes?  I watched them about a month ago and don't know if there's that much more on them since they're now unedited.  Don't know if they're worth re-watching.  Do you know?

I've only watched them the first time they came out.  I suppose unedited might be interesting to listen to..  I just don't know if I can stand listening to them. 

I have to wait til the written transcripts come out.     Santa didn't bring me speakers for my comp.  Or a sound card, for that matter.  I must have been a very naughty monkey this past year.   

It just seems to me that if they were going to all the trouble of releasing tapes and videos, they would not be edited first.  What's the sense in releasing them if they take out all the details that matter?  If something had been on those they needed for the trial, then why not just say that, or say nothing, but hold it back.  Releasing stuff after it's been edited is, IMO, very misleading, giving a skewed version to the public.  I'm talking details, not private info etc, which ought to edited, yes.  Releasing only the bare essentials, doesn't it just defeat the whole purpose of the sunshine laws in that state?   Or do I have the wrong idea about what those laws mean?  Don't they know that we monkeys are a very curious lot?  pffffffft   

You were a good monkey Wyks, if I had a sound card I would FedEx you one today.

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #379 on: January 01, 2009, 12:54:33 PM »

I read somewhere else that LEE was moving .. to where .. well I guess I will have to keep reading ..
Someone called LE about Lee's junk in the driveway ... ppl in Orlando are on Lee and are keeping track of him ..
 hey the Rose Parade is on ... beautiful .. and
Happy New Year. 
[/color]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.