April 25, 2024, 08:27:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #84  (Read 412492 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #400 on: January 01, 2009, 01:22:53 PM »

The photobucket for the person that took the Lee moving photos. 

Some pictures I have not seen.  I think Caylee's memorial pictures were interesting, I didn't know it was so large.  None of the media pics that I saw had this amount of offerings.

http://s439.photobucket.com/albums/qq120/cayleecross/

Thanks for that link. There is even other belongings of Lees up against the garage, a picture and a dart board.
hey rose............did u get mail from me yet?
When I signed up here, I used my husband's email account, I have no email account. The other day when you asked me to have a mod give you my email addy, I decided it was about time to have my own, my husband set it up. I think Klass gave you my old one which goes to my husband's work. Please ask one of the mods for my addy, my husband changed it for me on this forum. Thanks, looking forward to hear from you. I'm not smart  when it comes to these thing, but now everything was fixed thanks to my husband. Sorry o/t.
blurrymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #401 on: January 01, 2009, 01:25:33 PM »

Hi Monkeys and Happy New Year to all!

I'm lagging behind, but Wyks, I appreciated your post on Cindy's family dynamics.  I too have wondered about this for some time but didn't want to bring up negative info on her uninvolved family members.  You handled this well!

I do think we're products of our environments to a certain extent, but I know wonderful people with horrible upbringings.  I also know people with great, healthy childhoods who didn't turn out so great.  It's just hard to say.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #402 on: January 01, 2009, 01:26:38 PM »

MARK NEJAME quit as the Anthony's attorney November 21, I wonder if he found out about the PI's knowing where Caylee's body was placed?

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-nejame2108nov21,0,7372410.story

Morning Monkeys!  Happy New Year to all!
And also Henry Lee examined Casey's car on Nov 14, and then the next day PI's are making a video close to the remains. Something isn't right with any of this.

Personally, based on his history, I wouldn't let Henry Lee anywhere near this case!   

Oh, I agree, I don't trust him, it just seemed weird, he examines the car, and next day there is a video being done close to Caylee's remains. I've been thinking, could the meter man have overheard something at the Anthony's house and that is why he stumbled upon Caylee's remains when he did?
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #403 on: January 01, 2009, 01:34:06 PM »

MARK NEJAME quit as the Anthony's attorney November 21, I wonder if he found out about the PI's knowing where Caylee's body was placed?

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-nejame2108nov21,0,7372410.story

And also Henry Lee examined Casey's car on Nov 14, and then the next day PI's are making a video close to the remains. Something isn't right with any of this.

Personally, based on his history, I wouldn't let Henry Lee anywhere near this case!   

Oh, I agree, I don't trust him, it just seemed weird, he examines the car, and next day there is a video being done close to Caylee's remains. I've been thinking, could the meter man have overheard something at the Anthony's house and that is why he stumbled upon Caylee's remains when he did?

Something had sent him to the area in August.
TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #404 on: January 01, 2009, 01:35:36 PM »

Photo allegedly taken in front of Lee's rental home on 12/30/08:

I have to say that does not look like someone that "moved out" - to me it looks like an eviction. We pile the tenants stuff up at the end of drive like that because we have to give them a chance to retrieve it. Then the scavengers come and then the trash guys take the rest.

It does look like an eviction. That thing on the left looks a lot like a flatscreen TV. People don't usually leave those behind. I wonder where he'll go.

I read on WS that he had the carpets steam-cleaned, and the carpet cleaner thought it looked like it had already been cleaned. I doubt that he would hire someone to steam clean carpets if he was evicted. If it was a rental house, he would have to clean everything in order to get a deposit back.
This picture just looks like ordinary trash to me. Nothing unusual about it. I've moved about a hundred times in my life, and we always have loads of trash to throw away and then I go back and clean everthing.

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #405 on: January 01, 2009, 01:38:41 PM »

Morning Klaas and all the Monkeys, and Happy New Year to everyone! That is super interesting about the date when Nejame decided he wanted to disassociate himself from the A's. VERY interesting IMO.

Hi Jody, and the same to you! 

Yes, considering the date, am thinking that Nejame got the heck out of dodge, so to speak.  In light of what we now know, in one sense, that was him making a very good move.  In another sense tho, if he really was as ethical as he appears to be by removing himself from the fray, seems that he *coulda shoulda* gone the whole route and reported to LE what was going on.  On the other hand, maybe he did and we just aren't aware of that yet.   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #406 on: January 01, 2009, 01:41:30 PM »

Well, well, well.  Have a sick child and you show your true colors.   
Seamen always need a vessel to squeeze their ships into, don't they?   

Happy New Year!!!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #407 on: January 01, 2009, 01:45:25 PM »

I'm sorry...not ignoring you...I tried to reply (took 10-15min on topic even) to one of your earlier posts...I added a monkey to it after spell check and poof...
it all disappeared. 

I was so mad I had to go make more coffee 

Awwwww    I'm sorry that happened, SS.  What a cute monkey you are. 

What is going on here???

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #408 on: January 01, 2009, 01:47:42 PM »

Happy New Year!!!

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #409 on: January 01, 2009, 01:47:46 PM »

Thanks for the video links trimm.  I'm not sure I can listen to them today either ... just something wrong with starting out 2009 being frustrated and angry.

Morning Boo!  I didn't expect to see you up and about so early!

Morning all Monkeys I missed entering the cage ~ (I had to see if a hot shower would help me feel better!) 

Yeah, my cat woke me up playing with a talking ball. Oh well, I needed hot coffee anyway. I can't believe these Anthonys, I'm leaning toward no immunity they make me sick!

Morning Boo!  You were cracking me up last night!     My doxie has a talking ball, the 'babble ball'.  It talks even when not in motion, with no one near it!  We'll be having a quiet moment and all of a sudden, from out of nowhere, we hear a voice saying, "La la la la la".. "Don't do that, puppy!"   

It makes me sick that the A's would even *think* of asking for immunity after all this mess.     I will be sicker yet if they actually get immunity!      And all I can think of is... immunity in exchange for what?  What is so awful that they know (or have done) that would necessitate immunity?  And if there is something so awful, then IMO, they need to go down for it and face the charges, right along with Casey.  Who do these people think they are anyway?  The nerve they have!!! 

Okies.. thanks.. I feel better now.   

TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #410 on: January 01, 2009, 01:51:59 PM »

Looks like Greta is staying true to form in defending the appalling Ant's......

January 1st, 2009 8:20 AM Eastern
Caylee Anthony: Don’t be surprised by this !
by Greta Van Susteren
The article contents below will scandalize many….but asking for immunity - even by the innocent - is routine.  The grandparents’ lawyer would be committing legal malpractice if he did not ask that his clients get immunity.  This does NOT mean the grandparents have done anything wrong at all — but a lawyer asks for immunity out of an abundance of caution.  Sometimes you run into the situation where a law enforcement officer thinks he was lied to when the law enforcement officer’s memory is simply faulty or he got it wrong what was said to him…and you all know how easy it is to get an indictment! I don’t know if the grandparents have committed any crime — I will give them the presumption of innocence — and I do know that it is routine for a lawyer to do all that he can to protect a client. Of course if they have committed a crime, you can see why they would want immunity….but the bottom line is this: just because you ask for immunity does not mean you did something wrong.

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2009/01/01/caylee-anthony-dont-be-surprised-by-this/

Greta is telling it like it is... too many people jump to conclusions that everything has a sinister meaning when it doesn't. If you listen to her, she makes a lot of sense. I would take her word over NG's any time when it comes to the law!

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #411 on: January 01, 2009, 01:52:29 PM »

I can't get any of the videos on wftv to work.  Is it because I have dail-up?

Regrets, I've had a few......
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #412 on: January 01, 2009, 01:56:17 PM »

Looks like Greta is staying true to form in defending the appalling Ant's......

January 1st, 2009 8:20 AM Eastern
Caylee Anthony: Don’t be surprised by this !
by Greta Van Susteren
The article contents below will scandalize many….but asking for immunity - even by the innocent - is routine.  The grandparents’ lawyer would be committing legal malpractice if he did not ask that his clients get immunity.  This does NOT mean the grandparents have done anything wrong at all — but a lawyer asks for immunity out of an abundance of caution.  Sometimes you run into the situation where a law enforcement officer thinks he was lied to when the law enforcement officer’s memory is simply faulty or he got it wrong what was said to him…and you all know how easy it is to get an indictment! I don’t know if the grandparents have committed any crime — I will give them the presumption of innocence — and I do know that it is routine for a lawyer to do all that he can to protect a client. Of course if they have committed a crime, you can see why they would want immunity….but the bottom line is this: just because you ask for immunity does not mean you did something wrong.

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2009/01/01/caylee-anthony-dont-be-surprised-by-this/

Greta is telling it like it is... too many people jump to conclusions that everything has a sinister meaning when it doesn't. If you listen to her, she makes a lot of sense. I would take her word over NG's any time when it comes to the law!

Greta is trying to get another exclusive interview. Loving gp's don't behave the way the ants have.
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #413 on: January 01, 2009, 02:03:51 PM »

There may be more than one reason for Lee to move out of that house, and also I dont think Casey killed caylee because of who her father was, it was for her own selfish reasons and Im sure if Cindy and George would ever be truthful they would divulge what Casey told them before any of this ever happened....She prolly did say ( Ill kill Caylee befor Ill let you people have her) and this was after Im sure the Anthony's threatened to take her to court for custody!    These people were  crazy before all this happened and they are even crazier now!

I think I can read between the lines here.  

Also, now LE can go "search, dig up, inspect, blue light, luminol, cadaver dog it, and whatever they need to without a search warrant if they get the landlord's permission now.

Hope somebody is watching that house for us.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #414 on: January 01, 2009, 02:04:30 PM »

indeed, indeed, and ya;ll might monkey slap my paws, but, me hearing lp, saying he knew, this, and he knew that, after the fact, makes me wanna slap him...just like those wasted fiasco energies in blanchard park....

then meter reader saying, he knew this, and he knew that, also after the fact... yet, HE is the only person I knew, that called tip line, to get rewards...his now lawyer says he should receive..
 well, all it tells me, is that they ALL left this innocent baby, out in the swamp, with no regard to anything but their own  gluttonous benefits...   IT IS sick, selfish, and unfathomable to me, yet, I read it every day...

As one who walked many miles, searching for Caylee, I know had I saw ANYTHING, I felt could have been her, I would have had to go and make it known....not for the money, but, because it is the right thing to do.

somewhere in proverbs it reads, ( and I am native, not normal to Christian quotes) but, something like,
IT is better to put a knife to your own throat than to give into gluttony...

I would call it all ill gotten gains....and am ashamed for them all....mio

It's called honor, it's called integrity, it's called doing the right thing no matter what. Sadly, in today's world, people will stop and think: How is this going to hurt me? How is this going to benefit me? Should I bother to get involved? Wait, stop, let me get my video camera out so I can sell this on ebay! before they even consider helping another human being!

It's disgusting how some people act. Last year I fell on a patch of ice on both my knees, really hurt them bad. I was shocked when I couldn't get up. I was shocked even more when 3 people walked by and ignored my cries for help! It was right in front of a store and they said no, I'll get someone else. It was only when a car pulled up next to me that the guy jumped out to help. I was appalled at the lack of empathy people have, yet they have their own hands out when things don't go their way. It's called Karma baby, and it's a bitch!!

I agree with both of you!! 

We are experiencing the 'numbing' of society.  Lots of reasons for why folks are numbing out.  It does concern me that what seems to have been an instinct in humans, (the split decision to help another in need), seems to no longer be an instinct at all.  And our instincts, isn't that part of what seperates us humans from the animal world?  Have always thought it funny (odd) that in many folks our first reaction, instinct, in seeing someone slip, trip, fall or in someway have an accident, is to run over and say, 'omg are you ok?'  the person has just crashed their car into a tree, for example.  likely not gonna be ok.  and yet.. it's our instinct to rush over and find out.  I've done that in a car accident that happened right in front of me.  It was afterwards, when I thought, WTF did I ask them that for?  lol  Still would rather have these instincts in humans, whatever quirky thing we might say or do along with them.. than the numbing effect that seems so widespread these days.  How awful it must feel to be hurting, yet able to see folks seeing that and walking on by.   

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #415 on: January 01, 2009, 02:04:36 PM »

Just picked up the new Enquirer - will read then scan and post 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #416 on: January 01, 2009, 02:09:18 PM »

There may be more than one reason for Lee to move out of that house, and also I dont think Casey killed caylee because of who her father was, it was for her own selfish reasons and Im sure if Cindy and George would ever be truthful they would divulge what Casey told them before any of this ever happened....She prolly did say ( Ill kill Caylee befor Ill let you people have her) and this was after Im sure the Anthony's threatened to take her to court for custody!    These people were  crazy before all this happened and they are even crazier now!

I think I can read between the lines here.  

Also, now LE can go "search, dig up, inspect, blue light, luminol, cadaver dog it, and whatever they need to without a search warrant if they get the landlord's permission now.

Hope somebody is watching that house for us.

Happy New Year Bluesy. 
I hope they are watching that house too.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #417 on: January 01, 2009, 02:13:15 PM »

Just picked up the new Enquirer - will read then scan and post 

Thanks and Happy New Year Klaas. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #418 on: January 01, 2009, 02:13:50 PM »

Happy New Year!!!

I had to say something to try and lure you out of the woodwork ! I thought I was abandoned, yet again, by another monkey friend 

I'm sorry to hear about your sick child...and your water heater...but I'm glad your OK and hoped you had a nice holiday 

Happy New Year Bearly!!!! .. she'll be gone by the time I post this...just watch

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #419 on: January 01, 2009, 02:16:38 PM »

I'm sorry...not ignoring you...I tried to reply (took 10-15min on topic even) to one of your earlier posts...I added a monkey to it after spell check and poof...
it all disappeared. 

I was so mad I had to go make more coffee 

Awwwww    I'm sorry that happened, SS.  What a cute monkey you are. 

What is going on here???

I dunno...I just seem to attract the kitty cats  See what happens when you're not around to protect me.. 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.