April 26, 2024, 02:54:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #84  (Read 412544 times)
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #420 on: January 01, 2009, 02:18:16 PM »

Just picked up the new Enquirer - will read then scan and post 

Please do..I get embarrassed buying them at the store 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #421 on: January 01, 2009, 02:22:56 PM »

Does anyone remember the name of the store Casey shopped at with Amy's checks, where the receipt was not released with the other receipts?
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #422 on: January 01, 2009, 02:24:53 PM »

Lee moved out of his rented house yesterday, lot of garbage piled up at end of driveway, rumor has it he and Mallory moved in with her parents. Questions being raised about carpet cleaning. Lucky Mallory's parents.
Wonder why they didn't move in the George & Cindy ~ I've heard Casey's room will be available for about ... oh ... LIFE!
There is a link on WS to pictures of the driveway and garbage. There is a poster that Lee left with the garbage, someone took the poster and put it by the Anthony's driveway, I can't read it very well, something about beer pong.

Photo allegedly taken in front of Lee's rental home on 12/30/08:

Klaas...is there a larger pic of this stuff...I can't get it clear enough.

If someone walked away with that sign..then I hope they grabbed that computer too.

Does anyone know what that yellow stuff is ? It almost looks like insulation but I can't get the pic clear enough to tell.

TIA

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #423 on: January 01, 2009, 02:25:04 PM »

Date is 12/29 but this is new to me.  Larger article than the NE dated 1/5/09

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #424 on: January 01, 2009, 02:28:21 PM »

Thanks for the video links trimm.  I'm not sure I can listen to them today either ... just something wrong with starting out 2009 being frustrated and angry.

Morning Boo!  I didn't expect to see you up and about so early!

Morning all Monkeys I missed entering the cage ~ (I had to see if a hot shower would help me feel better!) 

Yeah, my cat woke me up playing with a talking ball. Oh well, I needed hot coffee anyway. I can't believe these Anthonys, I'm leaning toward no immunity they make me sick!

Morning Boo!  You were cracking me up last night!     My doxie has a talking ball, the 'babble ball'.  It talks even when not in motion, with no one near it!  We'll be having a quiet moment and all of a sudden, from out of nowhere, we hear a voice saying, "La la la la la".. "Don't do that, puppy!"   

It makes me sick that the A's would even *think* of asking for immunity after all this mess.     I will be sicker yet if they actually get immunity!      And all I can think of is... immunity in exchange for what?  What is so awful that they know (or have done) that would necessitate immunity?  And if there is something so awful, then IMO, they need to go down for it and face the charges, right along with Casey.  Who do these people think they are anyway?  The nerve they have!!! 

Okies.. thanks.. I feel better now.   

Yep, the Babble ball, that's what my dog got for Christmas from his Auntie, except the cats found it and thinks it hilarious to bat it around while Mommy is trying to sleep!! 
As for the immunity, at this point I really think LE has a firm grip on what they need and what they don't need. As much at I would hate to see any Anthony guilty of a cover up, I have faith in LE to do the right thing by Caylee. They are the only ones in this that have put her first and foremost of their intense work!!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #425 on: January 01, 2009, 02:29:02 PM »

Thank-you for posting that pic Klass, Lee doesn't even have the decency to bag up his garbage, where I live the trash men would not pick that mess up.
I wonder if they got evicted? Is there any way that an eviction is public record? TIA JSM
Good question, I don't know, but I bet a smart monkey here does.
I know, I know ~ I'm probably making a mountain out of a mole hill ... but

If he really thinks he may be charged soon ... he'd want to get the Mallster safely ensconced back at home with mom & pop ... and he sure wouldn't want to sign another lease ...

I know ... mole hill meet mountain ... But I'm Just Sayin!   
No that makes sense Newfie. Someone else posted what I was thinking earlier. It looks like an eviction to me. I see it in rent houses here all the time. The tenants throw their junk/trash willy nilly in the yard for the scavengers and leave the rest for the landlord to clean up. Its kind of like the tenant is having the final word "you put me on the street, now look what you have to clean up" because they know they won't get their deposit back anyways. Make sense?

From what I read over at WS about this, (and it could be a rumor, dunno), either Lee or the apt. manager hired a cleaner to do the carpets and cleaning job.  Sure hope that LE got in there first, cuz it's rumored (ok, a psychic feels) that there is evidence in that place that LE needs to have a look at.   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #426 on: January 01, 2009, 02:29:37 PM »

The photobucket for the person that took the Lee moving photos. 

Some pictures I have not seen.  I think Caylee's memorial pictures were interesting, I didn't know it was so large.  None of the media pics that I saw had this amount of offerings.

http://s439.photobucket.com/albums/qq120/cayleecross/

Thanks for that link. There is even other belongings of Lees up against the garage, a picture and a dart board.

I see that he also had his hoses cocked and loaded.  He learned that from his Dad I suppose.  LOL

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #427 on: January 01, 2009, 02:31:55 PM »

Some pictures I have not seen.  I think Caylee's memorial pictures were interesting, I didn't know it was so large.  None of the media pics that I saw had this amount of offerings.

Thanks for that link. There is even other belongings of Lees up against the garage, a picture and a dart board.

I see that he also had his hoses cocked and loaded.  He learned that from his Dad I suppose.  LOL

I laughed when I saw those hoses. Klaas thanks for posting the NE article. Now we have a new name Bailey Dickens and his mother.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #428 on: January 01, 2009, 02:36:24 PM »

Thank you Red!  And thanks to all the mods too!  This cage is full of wonderful monkeys!

It sure is Newfie, and that includes YOU as well!   

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #429 on: January 01, 2009, 02:38:26 PM »

Sea Searcher... I thought that yellow stuff was insulation, but the closer I'm looking it almost looks like a cellophane type material. Sure looks like a lot of junk, I think I even see speakers.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #430 on: January 01, 2009, 02:40:07 PM »

It's an LPism ... (new word I just coined ... gonna start using it ... definition:  something LP has said, but we have no legitimate proof of yet).
Oh I have LP-o-isms all the time. 
Key word: yet. He's good at baiting. Very skilled. Bounty hunting experience.

If Casey stayed at a hotel that night she could have had Caylee out of the car and alone. How does this fit the timeline?
Fight on 15th, she leaves. On the phone with Tony who doesn't want the kid to stay at his place leaving Casey homeless unless she disposes of the child. Caylee is probably fussy. Could Casey have put the lifeless body in the first plastic bag in the motel and into the trunk like she was loading luggage? Then she goes about adding bags of groceries and other things to the trunk to conceal? Stays with Tony without Casey on the 16th?
Yep luggage. Where is the JC Penney's receipt Cindy? Did she buy a suitcase and take it to the hotel? Hmmm
Oh good one. Didn't even think about that. And Caylee would have had rigor and not fit into a suitcase.
Not if she had just killed her and put her in the suitcase right after. She wouldn't have had rigor then. Would she? I don't know these kinds of gory things.

Am trying to remember what they said about the findings of decomp in the trunk.  Wasn't it something about them knowing from that what position Caylee had been in?  Not sure if they said then or if it was speculation that she was curled up in the fetal position.  Sorry for that visual.   

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #431 on: January 01, 2009, 02:41:45 PM »

It's an LPism ... (new word I just coined ... gonna start using it ... definition:  something LP has said, but we have no legitimate proof of yet).
Oh I have LP-o-isms all the time. 
Key word: yet. He's good at baiting. Very skilled. Bounty hunting experience.

If Casey stayed at a hotel that night she could have had Caylee out of the car and alone. How does this fit the timeline?
Fight on 15th, she leaves. On the phone with Tony who doesn't want the kid to stay at his place leaving Casey homeless unless she disposes of the child. Caylee is probably fussy. Could Casey have put the lifeless body in the first plastic bag in the motel and into the trunk like she was loading luggage? Then she goes about adding bags of groceries and other things to the trunk to conceal? Stays with Tony without Casey on the 16th?
Yep luggage. Where is the JC Penney's receipt Cindy? Did she buy a suitcase and take it to the hotel? Hmmm
Oh good one. Didn't even think about that. And Caylee would have had rigor and not fit into a suitcase.
Not if she had just killed her and put her in the suitcase right after. She wouldn't have had rigor then. Would she? I don't know these kinds of gory things.

Am trying to remember what they said about the findings of decomp in the trunk.  Wasn't it something about them knowing from that what position Caylee had been in?  Not sure if they said then or if it was speculation that she was curled up in the fetal position.  Sorry for that visual.   

I'm not sure about the fetal position, but I do remember they could tell the position Caylee was laying in, inside the trunk.
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #432 on: January 01, 2009, 02:43:53 PM »

Thank you Red!  And thanks to all the mods too!  This cage is full of wonderful monkeys!

It sure is Newfie, and that includes YOU as well!   

Aw ... thanks Wyks.

Thanks for posting the Enquirer klaas - Kiomarie I'm not sure about ... but probably just because she's making $ off this like everyone else involved.

I'm off to the airport to pick up my dear 21-year-old son.  Vacation is over ... FOR BOTH OF US!     Argh!

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #433 on: January 01, 2009, 02:44:14 PM »

I agree with both of you!! 

We are experiencing the 'numbing' of society.  Lots of reasons for why folks are numbing out.  It does concern me that what seems to have been an instinct in humans, (the split decision to help another in need), seems to no longer be an instinct at all.  And our instincts, isn't that part of what seperates us humans from the animal world?  Have always thought it funny (odd) that in many folks our first reaction, instinct, in seeing someone slip, trip, fall or in someway have an accident, is to run over and say, 'omg are you ok?'  the person has just crashed their car into a tree, for example.  likely not gonna be ok.  and yet.. it's our instinct to rush over and find out.  I've done that in a car accident that happened right in front of me.  It was afterwards, when I thought, WTF did I ask them that for?  lol  Still would rather have these instincts in humans, whatever quirky thing we might say or do along with them.. than the numbing effect that seems so widespread these days.  How awful it must feel to be hurting, yet able to see folks seeing that and walking on by.   

Yes, it was awful and it really blew me away. I mean I know people can be rude and selfish but to turn your back on someone in pain and in a predicament of not being able to get up in a traffic area was beyond belief. I could have been hit by a car who turned the corner not expecting someone on their knees in their path.

I heard there is going to be a new "reality show" that will show this exact same thing. They are going to create situations such as mine in a public area and see what people do. Personally I really can't take much more of seeing how downhill and numb our society is, let alone watch this for entertainment.

I've always been proud of my children, as I've stated before my sons have the White Knight syndrome and my daughter would give her last dime to a friend in need. We have never had much in the way of money but obviously I did a damn fine job in the ethics and compassion department.

My only wish is that Caylee that those type of people in her life. How many knew about any possible drugging? How many knew or suspected KC was abusing her. How many knew or suspected her little body was around the corner and did nothing about it?

You know, it does my heart good being here in the monkey cage. When you are sick, lonely, hurting, have a question, anything, you guys rally around and embrace the monkey. Peaches knew it too. I don't think everyone realizes that for some, Monkeys ARE family, they have no one else. God Bless you All!! Personally, for me, joining here was the best decision I made in 2008!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #434 on: January 01, 2009, 02:45:38 PM »

WOW.....I had not seen any of these either.....how in the World could the A's NOT go and see this, see the love of perfect stranger for their little murdered granddaughter? These people have no souls!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #435 on: January 01, 2009, 02:46:00 PM »

Sea Searcher... I thought that yellow stuff was insulation, but the closer I'm looking it almost looks like a cellophane type material. Sure looks like a lot of junk, I think I even see speakers.
I thought it kind of looked like something wrapped in yellow tissue paper ... or a very flimsy yellow bag like material ... you know ... like the crappy bags convenience stores use.

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #436 on: January 01, 2009, 02:47:07 PM »

The sign from Lee's garbage.

Yes, and who ever took the sign, walked to Cindy and George's house and put it on their driveway.

OHMYGAWD!  This was in the trash from Lee's house? And someone took it and put it in the A's driveway....OHMYGAWD!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #437 on: January 01, 2009, 02:47:18 PM »

Please do..I get embarrassed buying them at the store 
Enquirer doesnt come in wrappings behind the shelfs......

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #438 on: January 01, 2009, 02:47:28 PM »

The fingerprint evidence from the duct tape would be back by now, (IF there was any ) there has been enough time. No one else has been charged, Lee's place has never been tossed. A search warrant has never been issued for Lee's place. I suspect his involvement has been an after the fact thing. If she was giving such large clues to Lee as to where to look, like where she went with her friend on a public jail house phone, then one can only assume that when she was bailed out by Big Hat and could speak in person to LEE, then she came right out and told him.
I have seen some of the tapes that were released and at the beginning, Casey wanted out of jail. so, she gives out tidbits and implies that has has other information that she can't share while she in in jail. So, of course they want to bail her out so she can give them the info she has to find Caylee. Little did she know she would be under such huge restrictions, ankle bracelet and has to stay at ther parents house. Watched 24 /7.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #439 on: January 01, 2009, 02:48:12 PM »

[quote author=no rose colored glasses link=topic=4332.msg607232#msg607232 date=1230830156Yes, and who ever took the sign, walked to Cindy and George's house and put it on their driveway.

[/quote]

Holy Crap!  Whoever took these photos are keeping a close eye on Lee

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.