April 18, 2024, 03:10:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #84  (Read 412148 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #480 on: January 01, 2009, 03:41:10 PM »

Lee is a freaking weirdo....I mean, look at that beer pong drawing...
Him and his star wars/Star trek collecting weirdo freaky ass....

I can totally see him down in a dark basement
in his parents home playing dungeons and dragons and writing his name on the milk carton...freak...

Me too, and it isn't a pretty picture.
Why would he be in the basement writing on a milk carton? TIA JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #481 on: January 01, 2009, 03:42:27 PM »

The sign from Lee's garbage.

mmmmmmmm.......ok...that looks similar to that thing Muffy posted in Nat's thread earlier   
I agree...Lee is weird.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Monkey See Monkey Don't Do
Scared Monkey

« Reply #482 on: January 01, 2009, 03:42:41 PM »

in his parents home playing dungeons and dragons and writing his name on the milk carton...freak...

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #483 on: January 01, 2009, 03:45:20 PM »

Yeah, another-I had a great night!  Fell asleep early and missed celebrating the New Year!  Woke up at 5am!  That's unreal for me!

Have you had a chance to watch the tapes?  I watched them about a month ago and don't know if there's that much more on them since they're now unedited.  Don't know if they're worth re-watching.  Do you know?

I've only watched them the first time they came out.  I suppose unedited might be interesting to listen to..  I just don't know if I can stand listening to them. 

I have to wait til the written transcripts come out.     Santa didn't bring me speakers for my comp.  Or a sound card, for that matter.  I must have been a very naughty monkey this past year.   

It just seems to me that if they were going to all the trouble of releasing tapes and videos, they would not be edited first.  What's the sense in releasing them if they take out all the details that matter?  If something had been on those they needed for the trial, then why not just say that, or say nothing, but hold it back.  Releasing stuff after it's been edited is, IMO, very misleading, giving a skewed version to the public.  I'm talking details, not private info etc, which ought to edited, yes.  Releasing only the bare essentials, doesn't it just defeat the whole purpose of the sunshine laws in that state?   Or do I have the wrong idea about what those laws mean?  Don't they know that we monkeys are a very curious lot?  pffffffft   

You were a good monkey Wyks, if I had a sound card I would FedEx you one today.

Awwwww thanks joesamas mama, you're so sweet!    

We have 5 computers in our house, atm, all up and running.  As soon as the first one bites the dust, am yanking the sound card and speakers.  Heh. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
janetruth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #484 on: January 01, 2009, 03:45:21 PM »

[quote author=no rose colored glasses link=topic=4332.msg607232#msg607232 date=1230830156Yes, and who ever took the sign, walked to Cindy and George's house and put it on their driveway.

Holy Crap!  Whoever took these photos are keeping a close eye on Lee
[/quote]

Maybe the photographer moved the sign.
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #485 on: January 01, 2009, 03:46:17 PM »

JSM..LOL..most grown men who live in their folks basement write their name on the milk so no one will drink it but tthem..it is just a joke..LOL

"God dont like ugly"
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #486 on: January 01, 2009, 03:46:50 PM »

Yeah, another-I had a great night!  Fell asleep early and missed celebrating the New Year!  Woke up at 5am!  That's unreal for me!

Have you had a chance to watch the tapes?  I watched them about a month ago and don't know if there's that much more on them since they're now unedited.  Don't know if they're worth re-watching.  Do you know?

I've only watched them the first time they came out.  I suppose unedited might be interesting to listen to..  I just don't know if I can stand listening to them. 

I have to wait til the written transcripts come out.     Santa didn't bring me speakers for my comp.  Or a sound card, for that matter.  I must have been a very naughty monkey this past year.   

It just seems to me that if they were going to all the trouble of releasing tapes and videos, they would not be edited first.  What's the sense in releasing them if they take out all the details that matter?  If something had been on those they needed for the trial, then why not just say that, or say nothing, but hold it back.  Releasing stuff after it's been edited is, IMO, very misleading, giving a skewed version to the public.  I'm talking details, not private info etc, which ought to edited, yes.  Releasing only the bare essentials, doesn't it just defeat the whole purpose of the sunshine laws in that state?   Or do I have the wrong idea about what those laws mean?  Don't they know that we monkeys are a very curious lot?  pffffffft   

You were a good monkey Wyks, if I had a sound card I would FedEx you one today.

Awwwww thanks joesamas mama, you're so sweet!    

We have 5 computers in our house, atm, all up and running.  As soon as the first one bites the dust, am yanking the sound card and speakers.  Heh. 

Maybe Lee could come over and put the blue screen of death on one. I hear he is better at that than he is at tearing up posters. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #487 on: January 01, 2009, 03:46:58 PM »

I wonder what Lee really does for a living, I know that he traveled a lot for his job, but I could have sworn recently, George saying he took an accounting job. I don't know how he could have held down a job in the last several months, with all the PI work he was doing.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #488 on: January 01, 2009, 03:48:03 PM »

JSM..LOL..most grown men who live in their folks basement write their name on the milk so no one will drink it but tthem..it is just a joke..LOL
Oh I get it now. I did get the D&D part. Lee is an immature freak that needs to go straight to jail.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #489 on: January 01, 2009, 03:49:11 PM »

I wonder what Lee really does for a living, I know that he traveled a lot for his job, but I could have sworn recently, George saying he took an accounting job. I don't know how he could have held down a job in the last several months, with all the PI work he was doing.
I always thought he was a Fuller Brush Man with all the "traveling" CinCin said he did.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #490 on: January 01, 2009, 03:52:19 PM »

I always thought he was a Fuller Brush Man with all the "traveling" CinCin said he did.
Do they still have Fuller Brush salesman anymore? I haven't thought about that in years.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #491 on: January 01, 2009, 03:53:12 PM »

Perhaps Greta is afraid of being sued? I have no clue, lol. I am just hanging out.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #492 on: January 01, 2009, 03:53:26 PM »

Accounting?  Like adding up his Pay Pal Account?

Guess now that he has to account for the money he collected and spent looking for Caylee will have to be paid back....he might just be short of money and can't afford his own place.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #493 on: January 01, 2009, 03:55:25 PM »

Do they still have Fuller Brush salesman anymore? I haven't thought about that in years.
IDK, that is a saying my step dad always said about traveling salesmen. I didn't know they were real until recently.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #494 on: January 01, 2009, 03:58:47 PM »

One thing that jumped out at me, Conway was quick to point out no duct tape was found at the Anthonys. I don't think the talk about duct tape being around Caylee's skull or bag, was officially stated, so now we know duct tape was used, thanks Conway.
jaggard19
Scared Monkey

« Reply #495 on: January 01, 2009, 04:00:12 PM »

Looks like Greta is staying true to form in defending the appalling Ant's......

January 1st, 2009 8:20 AM Eastern
Caylee Anthony: Don’t be surprised by this !
by Greta Van Susteren
The article contents below will scandalize many….but asking for immunity - even by the innocent - is routine.  The grandparents’ lawyer would be committing legal malpractice if he did not ask that his clients get immunity.  This does NOT mean the grandparents have done anything wrong at all — but a lawyer asks for immunity out of an abundance of caution.  Sometimes you run into the situation where a law enforcement officer thinks he was lied to when the law enforcement officer’s memory is simply faulty or he got it wrong what was said to him…and you all know how easy it is to get an indictment! I don’t know if the grandparents have committed any crime — I will give them the presumption of innocence — and I do know that it is routine for a lawyer to do all that he can to protect a client. Of course if they have committed a crime, you can see why they would want immunity….but the bottom line is this: just because you ask for immunity does not mean you did something wrong.

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2009/01/01/caylee-anthony-dont-be-surprised-by-this/

Whatever Greta!Immunity for telling the TRUTH in the murder of your grandchild??Again.i'll say it.SICK,SICK,SICK

Greta also believed URINE!  No wonder she doesn't practice law anymore....she through her clients under the bus!!

Unless I am missing it, looks like Greta cencored my comment there. What's that matter toots, can't handle criticism? Especially when you are 100% wrong.

I just checked Greta's web site and here is your comment from that web site (it looks like you were severely edited!):

-------------------

Comment by Red
January 1st, 2009 at 3:36 pm
Let’s see if this gets posted.

Greta is 100% right as she always is. Greta never gets anything wrong.

---------------------------------

da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #496 on: January 01, 2009, 04:00:56 PM »

Hey Nut:

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!   

Last night you mentioned you have 20 some months sober, congratulations!  Three and half years here. 

Karen

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #497 on: January 01, 2009, 04:01:14 PM »

Hi Monkeys and Happy New Year to all!

I'm lagging behind, but Wyks, I appreciated your post on Cindy's family dynamics.  I too have wondered about this for some time but didn't want to bring up negative info on her uninvolved family members.  You handled this well!

I do think we're products of our environments to a certain extent, but I know wonderful people with horrible upbringings.  I also know people with great, healthy childhoods who didn't turn out so great.  It's just hard to say.

Thanks blurry, glad it helped.  What you've said is very true, I've also seen folks go either way.  Interesting to me as well, is trying to figure out what part the environment plays in a person's life, as well as what part genetics play.  From what I've learned, it's a mixture of both.  I think what we see in Casey is a mixture of both and personal choices/decisions combined.  IMO.

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #498 on: January 01, 2009, 04:01:16 PM »

You got that right. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #499 on: January 01, 2009, 04:04:30 PM »

Looks like Greta is staying true to form in defending the appalling Ant's......

January 1st, 2009 8:20 AM Eastern
Caylee Anthony: Don’t be surprised by this !
by Greta Van Susteren
The article contents below will scandalize many….but asking for immunity - even by the innocent - is routine.  The grandparents’ lawyer would be committing legal malpractice if he did not ask that his clients get immunity.  This does NOT mean the grandparents have done anything wrong at all — but a lawyer asks for immunity out of an abundance of caution.  Sometimes you run into the situation where a law enforcement officer thinks he was lied to when the law enforcement officer’s memory is simply faulty or he got it wrong what was said to him…and you all know how easy it is to get an indictment! I don’t know if the grandparents have committed any crime — I will give them the presumption of innocence — and I do know that it is routine for a lawyer to do all that he can to protect a client. Of course if they have committed a crime, you can see why they would want immunity….but the bottom line is this: just because you ask for immunity does not mean you did something wrong.

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2009/01/01/caylee-anthony-dont-be-surprised-by-this/

Whatever Greta!Immunity for telling the TRUTH in the murder of your grandchild??Again.i'll say it.SICK,SICK,SICK

Greta also believed URINE!  No wonder she doesn't practice law anymore....she through her clients under the bus!!

Unless I am missing it, looks like Greta cencored my comment there. What's that matter toots, can't handle criticism? Especially when you are 100% wrong.

I just checked Greta's web site and here is your comment from that web site (it looks like you were severely edited!):

-------------------

Comment by Red
January 1st, 2009 at 3:36 pm
Let’s see if this gets posted.

Greta is 100% right as she always is. Greta never gets anything wrong.

---------------------------------

Oh my word!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.