April 23, 2024, 10:35:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #84  (Read 412369 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #500 on: January 01, 2009, 04:05:11 PM »

Hey Nut:

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!   

Last night you mentioned you have 20 some months sober, congratulations!  Three and half years here. 

Karen
Congrads Karen to you and Nut.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #501 on: January 01, 2009, 04:05:38 PM »

One thing that jumped out at me, Conway was quick to point out no duct tape was found at the Anthonys. I don't think the talk about duct tape being around Caylee's skull or bag, was officially stated, so now we know duct tape was used, thanks Conway.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
JodyO
Scared Monkey

« Reply #502 on: January 01, 2009, 04:06:34 PM »

Happy happy New Year to all the wonderful Monkeys here...

(Crazy reading in here tonight, and it was fun...  Silly monkeys!)

Praying that 2009 will bring justice for our little Caylee angel...

Grandparents who raised a messed-up daughter
Grandparents who didn't even know that she was seven months pregnant
Grandparents who ..
.. covered up their demon daughter's crimes
.. called her "sociopath" behind her back, but did nothing
.. let her take her own child away for mysterious overnights
.. paid for everything and never held the mother accountable
.. allowed their child to lie, lie, lie, lie and lie some more
.. have big issues of their own with gambling, lying, violence, secrets
.. covered up the secret of "who the father is"
.. waited for a month to pass without seeing their grandchild
.. never knew or saw the supposed "nanny"
.. didn't call police when they smelled that abandoned car
.. then reported thefts of $$ and a car before mentioning a missing child
.. lied to investigators who were trying to find their granddaughter
.. arrogantly called the public names and lied to the media
.. blatantly tampered with witnesses
.. also tampered with evidence, even giving LE the wrong brush
.. got in confrontations with protesters, but not their murdering daughter
.. continued to defend their daughter by pretending the baby wasn't dead
.. allowed their murdered grandchild to rot out in the elements for six months while claiming that her killer is "Mother of the Year"

IMO, these are NOT grandparents who should be asking for immunity!!

Instead of immunity, they need... humilityHonestyRespect for Caylee.
They need to get busy and respectfully bury their poor grandchild and change their tune immediately; start coughing up nothing but the truth, in honor of Caylee.

No immunity, no publicity, no book or movie deals, no more Larry King Live, no more limo rides, no more secrets. 
Just the truth.

(Yeah, I know.  But I can dream, can't I? -- and sorry for the rant.)

Excellent post!

BYW, if Cindy thought Casey was "mother of the year", why, in the last 911 phone call when the dispatcher was waiting for Casey to get on the phone, did Cindy scream, "They (the police) need to get here soon before I beat the $hit out of her"???????  Doesn't sound like Cindy thought too much of Casey at that time.

Hmm, THEY ARE ASKING FOR AN IMMUNITY??? WOW! Ok so if this hasn't been discussed already, Then the A's are mostly asking for the immunity BECAUSE all George or Cindy has to say is " I killed Caylee"  and THEY ALL WALK FREE!... OMG! Tell me this isn't happening!!!  /quote]

"Grandparents who didn't even know that she was seven months pregnant"

If you believe the interview Kio gave to the NE, it seems that Cindy knew long before Casey was 7 mos. pregnant that she was. Kio says Casey was thinking about having an abortion and talked to Kio who tries to talk her out of it, then Kio says Cindy said no abortion and that sealed Casey's fate. This was soon after Casey discovered she was pregnant and first confided in Kio about it, so it looks like Cindy just chose to pretend like she didn't know Casey was pregnant when they went to the wedding where Casey appeared to be obviously knocked up!
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #503 on: January 01, 2009, 04:06:50 PM »

MARK NEJAME quit as the Anthony's attorney November 21, I wonder if he found out about the PI's knowing where Caylee's body was placed?

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-nejame2108nov21,0,7372410.story

Morning Monkeys!  Happy New Year to all!
And also Henry Lee examined Casey's car on Nov 14, and then the next day PI's are making a video close to the remains. Something isn't right with any of this.

Personally, based on his history, I wouldn't let Henry Lee anywhere near this case!   

Oh, I agree, I don't trust him, it just seemed weird, he examines the car, and next day there is a video being done close to Caylee's remains. I've been thinking, could the meter man have overheard something at the Anthony's house and that is why he stumbled upon Caylee's remains when he did?

That IS very weird, no rose!  And the meter man perhaps overhearing something, that's an interesting possibility I hadn't thought of!  Am betting it has been easy to overhear Cindy on that entire street, but especially someone coming close enough to the house to read the meter.  hmmm. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #504 on: January 01, 2009, 04:08:23 PM »

I know one thing Lee would NOT do down in the basement...use these....

to fix these

"God dont like ugly"
da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #505 on: January 01, 2009, 04:08:51 PM »

Hey Nut:

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!   

Last night you mentioned you have 20 some months sober, congratulations!  Three and half years here. 

Karen

Thanks and happy happy new year!  Anyone that takes their dog to day care is my kind of woman!  I so love doggies!

Karen

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #506 on: January 01, 2009, 04:11:51 PM »

MARK NEJAME quit as the Anthony's attorney November 21, I wonder if he found out about the PI's knowing where Caylee's body was placed?

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-nejame2108nov21,0,7372410.story

Morning Monkeys!  Happy New Year to all!
And also Henry Lee examined Casey's car on Nov 14, and then the next day PI's are making a video close to the remains. Something isn't right with any of this.

Personally, based on his history, I wouldn't let Henry Lee anywhere near this case!   

Oh, I agree, I don't trust him, it just seemed weird, he examines the car, and next day there is a video being done close to Caylee's remains. I've been thinking, could the meter man have overheard something at the Anthony's house and that is why he stumbled upon Caylee's remains when he did?

That IS very weird, no rose!  And the meter man perhaps overhearing something, that's an interesting possibility I hadn't thought of!  Am betting it has been easy to overhear Cindy on that entire street, but especially someone coming close enough to the house to read the meter.  hmmm. 

Perhaps while he was working his route, he had conversations with some of the neighbors and they told him about Kio's theory and they might have suggested to him BOLO..Be On the Look Out. 
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #507 on: January 01, 2009, 04:11:58 PM »

Hey Nut:

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!   

Karen

Thanks and happy happy new year!  Anyone that takes their dog to day care is my kind of woman!  I so love doggies!

Karen

I was JUST telling my mom,  that of course, if I had to choose, i would choose my kids over my dog...LOL..BUT,I love my dog almost like one of my kids....
I dont know if anyone loves their dog like I love mine.....She is like having a 3rd child....I absolutely adore her.....

"God dont like ugly"
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #508 on: January 01, 2009, 04:21:20 PM »

Hey Nut:

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!   

Karen

Karen
Happy New Year to you too! I love doggies too. Your's is adorable.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #509 on: January 01, 2009, 04:22:25 PM »

Hey Nut:

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!   

Karen

Karen

I was JUST telling my mom,  that of course, if I had to choose, i would choose my kids over my dog...LOL..BUT,I love my dog almost like one of my kids....
I dont know if anyone loves their dog like I love mine.....She is like having a 3rd child....I absolutely adore her.....
You have a beautiful pup, my dog is also like a child to me, I let her get away with a lot of things, but oh well.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #510 on: January 01, 2009, 04:22:45 PM »

Well, well, well.  Have a sick child and you show your true colors.   
Seamen always need a vessel to squeeze their ships into, don't they?   

Happy New Year!!!

I had to say something to try and lure you out of the woodwork ! I thought I was abandoned, yet again, by another monkey friend 

I'm sorry to hear about your sick child...and your water heater...but I'm glad your OK and hoped you had a nice holiday 

Happy New Year Bearly!!!! .. she'll be gone by the time I post this...just watch

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #511 on: January 01, 2009, 04:25:19 PM »

Looks like Greta is staying true to form in defending the appalling Ant's......

January 1st, 2009 8:20 AM Eastern
Caylee Anthony: Don’t be surprised by this !
by Greta Van Susteren
The article contents below will scandalize many….but asking for immunity - even by the innocent - is routine.  The grandparents’ lawyer would be committing legal malpractice if he did not ask that his clients get immunity.  This does NOT mean the grandparents have done anything wrong at all — but a lawyer asks for immunity out of an abundance of caution.  Sometimes you run into the situation where a law enforcement officer thinks he was lied to when the law enforcement officer’s memory is simply faulty or he got it wrong what was said to him…and you all know how easy it is to get an indictment! I don’t know if the grandparents have committed any crime — I will give them the presumption of innocence — and I do know that it is routine for a lawyer to do all that he can to protect a client. Of course if they have committed a crime, you can see why they would want immunity….but the bottom line is this: just because you ask for immunity does not mean you did something wrong.

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2009/01/01/caylee-anthony-dont-be-surprised-by-this/

Whatever Greta!Immunity for telling the TRUTH in the murder of your grandchild??Again.i'll say it.SICK,SICK,SICK

Greta also believed URINE!  No wonder she doesn't practice law anymore....she through her clients under the bus!!

Unless I am missing it, looks like Greta cencored my comment there. What's that matter toots, can't handle criticism? Especially when you are 100% wrong.

I just checked Greta's web site and here is your comment from that web site (it looks like you were severely edited!):

-------------------

Comment by Red
January 1st, 2009 at 3:36 pm
Let’s see if this gets posted.

Greta is 100% right as she always is. Greta never gets anything wrong.

---------------------------------

Oh my word!

Fair and Balanced, just like BO says, lol.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #512 on: January 01, 2009, 04:25:50 PM »

Conway also said the Anthony's will turn over any evidence even if it is damaging to their daughter. I'd love to know what evidence they have been witholding?
blurrymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #513 on: January 01, 2009, 04:28:00 PM »

I second JSM--congrats Karen and Nut.  Wyks, what is your gut feeling (I can't believe I just typed that)? Do you think Casey was born or made?  And here's a thought--if Casey has indeed been a problem child from the beginning, could she in turn have created changes in Cindy?  Sorry to drag this issue through the mud today, monkeys, but it has a lot of personal relevance.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #514 on: January 01, 2009, 04:29:32 PM »

I'm just shaking my head over the severly edited comment Red left for Greta, now I'm wondering how many comments get this kind of editing?
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #515 on: January 01, 2009, 04:29:43 PM »

Hey Nut:

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!   

Karen

Karen

I'm glad I don't have to choose kids or my dog. I wish everyone loved dogs like we do. Dogs are smart, kind, loyal and know if they have been bad. Maybe that is why I don't have a husband anymore. Your baby is so sweet and little. I would be afraid I would break her.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #516 on: January 01, 2009, 04:31:36 PM »

Conway also said the Anthony's will turn over any evidence even if it is damaging to their daughter. I'd love to know what evidence they have been witholding?
The missing duct tape?

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #517 on: January 01, 2009, 04:35:56 PM »

I second JSM--congrats Karen and Nut.  Wyks, what is your gut feeling (I can't believe I just typed that)? Do you think Casey was born or made?  And here's a thought--if Casey has indeed been a problem child from the beginning, could she in turn have created changes in Cindy?  Sorry to drag this issue through the mud today, monkeys, but it has a lot of personal relevance.
Blurry I'm not Wyks, but if she had been a problem since her birth, I truly believe she could have created changes in Cindy. A parent always protects her child and maybe that is what Cindy did since Casey was little because she new Casey was not right in the head. Then as a child Casey played up to it knowing Cindy would always be there to have her back. Remember the birthday party Casey went to and threw a fit because she wasn't the center of attention. She called Cindy and Cindy threw a walleyed fit. I hope that makes sense because I am so tired from last night. Boo kept me up all night laughing.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #518 on: January 01, 2009, 04:41:54 PM »

I asked this yesterday, do jailbirds get blackeyed peas, cabbage and corn bread on New Year's Day?

I don't mind the other inmates getting some, but Casey doesn't deserve it. JMO TIA JSM

blurrymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #519 on: January 01, 2009, 04:43:53 PM »

Thanks, JSM.  I tend to be something like the difficult child in the family, and today my heart is breaking that I might have damaged loved ones even more than I thought.  I pray that the new year will be one to make them proud of me.

I hope the A's can repair a relationship which seems very codependent to me, can sort out this mess, and can do the right thing by precious Caylee.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.