April 23, 2024, 06:45:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #84  (Read 412383 times)
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #520 on: January 01, 2009, 04:46:15 PM »

Conway also said the Anthony's will turn over any evidence even if it is damaging to their daughter. I'd love to know what evidence they have been witholding?
The missing duct tape?

Don't talk to the Anthony's or their attorney's!If they want to tell the TRUTH so be it.If not.Prosecute!They will live a lonely existence on this planet.Who'd be friends with those people???

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #521 on: January 01, 2009, 04:47:42 PM »

I'm just shaking my head over the severly edited comment Red left for Greta, now I'm wondering how many comments get this kind of editing?

I posted some negative comments an hour ago and they haven't been displayed -  yet-  ?why
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #522 on: January 01, 2009, 04:51:20 PM »

Conway also said the Anthony's will turn over any evidence even if it is damaging to their daughter. I'd love to know what evidence they have been witholding?
The missing duct tape?
Conway said LE didn't find any duct tape, maybe that is why, they hid it pretty darn good.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #523 on: January 01, 2009, 04:55:47 PM »

Thanks, JSM.  I tend to be something like the difficult child in the family, and today my heart is breaking that I might have damaged loved ones even more than I thought.  I pray that the new year will be one to make them proud of me.

I hope the A's can repair a relationship which seems very codependent to me, can sort out this mess, and can do the right thing by precious Caylee.
Oh Blurry, everyone in their mind tends to think they are the "difficult child". Everyone is "diffcult" at one time of their life or the other. You never know how proud they are of you, sometimes parents have a hard time telling you. I am the horrible child because I stay home with my dog and sometimes drink a beer or two. I am the "different" one because I went back to the religion I was baptisted into as a baby. They might not like the things I do, but they still love me as your family does you.

I hope the Ants can repair their family too. I prayed for them at Mass last night. First time I had even prayed for Casey.

I guarantee it will be a better year for you. Have confidence and that will show your family you are trying. JSM 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #524 on: January 01, 2009, 04:56:33 PM »

Looks like Greta is staying true to form in defending the appalling Ant's......

January 1st, 2009 8:20 AM Eastern
Caylee Anthony: Don’t be surprised by this !
by Greta Van Susteren
The article contents below will scandalize many….but asking for immunity - even by the innocent - is routine.  The grandparents’ lawyer would be committing legal malpractice if he did not ask that his clients get immunity.  This does NOT mean the grandparents have done anything wrong at all — but a lawyer asks for immunity out of an abundance of caution.  Sometimes you run into the situation where a law enforcement officer thinks he was lied to when the law enforcement officer’s memory is simply faulty or he got it wrong what was said to him…and you all know how easy it is to get an indictment! I don’t know if the grandparents have committed any crime — I will give them the presumption of innocence — and I do know that it is routine for a lawyer to do all that he can to protect a client. Of course if they have committed a crime, you can see why they would want immunity….but the bottom line is this: just because you ask for immunity does not mean you did something wrong.

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2009/01/01/caylee-anthony-dont-be-surprised-by-this/

Whatever Greta!Immunity for telling the TRUTH in the murder of your grandchild??Again.i'll say it.SICK,SICK,SICK

Greta also believed URINE!  No wonder she doesn't practice law anymore....she through her clients under the bus!!

Unless I am missing it, looks like Greta cencored my comment there. What's that matter toots, can't handle criticism? Especially when you are 100% wrong.

I just checked Greta's web site and here is your comment from that web site (it looks like you were severely edited!):

-------------------

Comment by Red
January 1st, 2009 at 3:36 pm
Let’s see if this gets posted.

Greta is 100% right as she always is. Greta never gets anything wrong.

---------------------------------

I have lost all respect for Greta and Fox.  This is journalism at its worse.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #525 on: January 01, 2009, 04:57:10 PM »

Hey Nut:

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!   

Last night you mentioned you have 20 some months sober, congratulations!  Three and half years here. 

Karen
Congrads Karen to you and Nut.

Thanks and happy happy new year!  Anyone that takes their dog to day care is my kind of woman!  I so love doggies!

Karen

I was JUST telling my mom,  that of course, if I had to choose, i would choose my kids over my dog...LOL..BUT,I love my dog almost like one of my kids....
I dont know if anyone loves their dog like I love mine.....She is like having a 3rd child....I absolutely adore her.....
You have a beautiful pup, my dog is also like a child to me, I let her get away with a lot of things, but oh well.
  Don't we all No Rose. When they look at you like Zoe is in her avatar picture it makes your heart melt!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #526 on: January 01, 2009, 04:57:58 PM »

The photos all said Justice4Caylee had taken them. I remember when Murt was JBP and LP, a woman who was to be Justice4Caylee jumped in Murt's van and was talking to viewers. Isn't she the one that Cindy was going to kick her a$$ for starting a website for Caylee?

Happy New Year to all!

Yes I do remember and I think you may be right.  Wasn't she a WS member?
The one that got on mike in Murt's van is a mod at WS. 

The Justice For Caylee person is a different person than the mod at WS.  This Justice For Caylee person did start a website and had received an I'm not happy email from Cindy.  This is not the same person that had the Caylee is alive poster and was photograhed praying, that was Joy Wray. 

It is also my understanding, but have not been able to verify, that this Justice For Caylee person is different than the Justice For Caylee protesters. 

Justice 4 Caylee was the one who was on Murt's video/audio. Justice For Caylee is different.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #527 on: January 01, 2009, 04:58:24 PM »

The missing duct tape?
Conway said LE didn't find any duct tape, maybe that is why, they hid it pretty darn good.

How would Conway know what LE took from their house???  They weren't even home during the first search, they were on a plane.  I don't think LE is gonna share what they took, sooo that leaves open.....how did the Ants know there wasn't any duct tape unless they removed it themselves prior to the search.  Sounds suspicious
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #528 on: January 01, 2009, 05:00:07 PM »

CNN Headline News will be talking about the case and discussing comments made by LP.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #529 on: January 01, 2009, 05:00:24 PM »

The missing duct tape?
They probably made a tape ball and let the dogs play with it. Who knows. Conway says no tape was found, what does LE say? Hmmm. Maybe I should leave a post for my soft cuddly Sheriff BEARy

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #530 on: January 01, 2009, 05:00:52 PM »

CNN Headline News will be talking about the case and discussing comments made by LP.

Give a summary when done as i'm working the store n2wishn!TIA

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #531 on: January 01, 2009, 05:02:32 PM »

Just a little repost to make us smile. We all love Caylee and it seems we all LOVE our dogs:

From Richard Grunds Myspace blog:

December a time to remember two innocents I loved
Current mood: thoughtful
Category: Life

Today is the second anniversary of my beloved dog Samson leaving us and crossing the Rainbow Bridge.  The loss of Caylee and her confirmed departure to Heaven happening this month makes December a time to remember two innocents that we loved and who loved each other.

Samson was 170 lbs of pure love, innocence and happiness.  He lived to be loved and to love in return.  He was the product of inbreeding so he was a prennial puppy whose body matured but his mind didn't.  He would chase butterflies and run from Florida Lizards.  I would chastise him for being a poor excuse for a Rottweiler when a Florida Lizard would startle him and he would run away from them.  He would never come back in from outside unless you patted his head and told him he was okay.  He would smile and express his love for you with the wagging of his curled tail and that toothy grin of his.

He played a practical joke on me where he would make me think he wanted to go out and when I walked over to the sliding glass door he would jump into my seat on the sofa.  His body would shake as he waited for me to lovingly chastise him and jump on top of him.

Whenever I appear on Nancy Grace they show pictures of Caylee and Sammy together, which is so cool because now everyone knows about my Sammy.  He LOVED little Caylee.  She had this blue chair that would bounce when she got excited and she always got excited when Sammy was around.  He would lay right near her and she would get so excited that her arms would flap in excitement and she would be slapping the sides of his face and he loved it.  He would lick her face raw if you didn't make him stop. She loved every minute of it and loved him.  As this picture shows, where ever Caylee was Sammy wasn't too far behind.

When we heard about Caylee being missing I wrote a similar story about them. Many of you told me about dreams or visions of seeing them playing together in Heaven.  At the time I could not comment on whether Caylee was here or had gone Home.  But, in my heart I knew where she was and knew that Sammy was there waiting for her.  They were running together in the fields of Heaven playing and loving on each other.  She is safe and they are together.  I know that I will see them again someday and when that day comes I will run with them and roll on the ground and once again be able to shower them with kisses.  I will let them know how much I missed them but will never be sad about it again.  There are no tears in Heaven!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #532 on: January 01, 2009, 05:03:53 PM »

One thing that jumped out at me, Conway was quick to point out no duct tape was found at the Anthonys. I don't think the talk about duct tape being around Caylee's skull or bag, was officially stated, so now we know duct tape was used, thanks Conway.

In my opinion, most people would still have a 'the' roll of duct tape around IF it came from the house. IMO most people would not have the same box/roll of trash bags that they had months earlier to compare the lot to. Especially when we have seen how often the Ants take out the trash Wink 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #533 on: January 01, 2009, 05:04:26 PM »

Muffy, I see you are keeping watch. How am I doing being on topic? I made a promise I will try in 2009! I can do it, just watch and see! 

Happy New Year you little bumble bee! Hearts from JSM

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #534 on: January 01, 2009, 05:05:55 PM »

Looks like Greta is staying true to form in defending the appalling Ant's......

January 1st, 2009 8:20 AM Eastern
Caylee Anthony: Don’t be surprised by this !
by Greta Van Susteren
The article contents below will scandalize many….but asking for immunity - even by the innocent - is routine.  The grandparents’ lawyer would be committing legal malpractice if he did not ask that his clients get immunity.  This does NOT mean the grandparents have done anything wrong at all — but a lawyer asks for immunity out of an abundance of caution.  Sometimes you run into the situation where a law enforcement officer thinks he was lied to when the law enforcement officer’s memory is simply faulty or he got it wrong what was said to him…and you all know how easy it is to get an indictment! I don’t know if the grandparents have committed any crime — I will give them the presumption of innocence — and I do know that it is routine for a lawyer to do all that he can to protect a client. Of course if they have committed a crime, you can see why they would want immunity….but the bottom line is this: just because you ask for immunity does not mean you did something wrong.

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2009/01/01/caylee-anthony-dont-be-surprised-by-this/

Whatever Greta!Immunity for telling the TRUTH in the murder of your grandchild??Again.i'll say it.SICK,SICK,SICK

Greta also believed URINE!  No wonder she doesn't practice law anymore....she through her clients under the bus!!

Unless I am missing it, looks like Greta cencored my comment there. What's that matter toots, can't handle criticism? Especially when you are 100% wrong.

I just checked Greta's web site and here is your comment from that web site (it looks like you were severely edited!):

-------------------

Comment by Red
January 1st, 2009 at 3:36 pm
Let’s see if this gets posted.

Greta is 100% right as she always is. Greta never gets anything wrong.

---------------------------------

I have lost all respect for Greta and Fox.  This is journalism at its worse.

I still wonder if Fox is behind paying for the defense!

Happy New Year all you Monkeys!!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #535 on: January 01, 2009, 05:06:52 PM »

Just a little repost to make us smile. We all love Caylee and it seems we all LOVE our dogs:

From Richard Grunds Myspace blog:

December a time to remember two innocents I loved
Current mood: thoughtful
Category: Life

Today is the second anniversary of my beloved dog Samson leaving us and crossing the Rainbow Bridge.  The loss of Caylee and her confirmed departure to Heaven happening this month makes December a time to remember two innocents that we loved and who loved each other.

Samson was 170 lbs of pure love, innocence and happiness.  He lived to be loved and to love in return.  He was the product of inbreeding so he was a prennial puppy whose body matured but his mind didn't.  He would chase butterflies and run from Florida Lizards.  I would chastise him for being a poor excuse for a Rottweiler when a Florida Lizard would startle him and he would run away from them.  He would never come back in from outside unless you patted his head and told him he was okay.  He would smile and express his love for you with the wagging of his curled tail and that toothy grin of his.

He played a practical joke on me where he would make me think he wanted to go out and when I walked over to the sliding glass door he would jump into my seat on the sofa.  His body would shake as he waited for me to lovingly chastise him and jump on top of him.

Whenever I appear on Nancy Grace they show pictures of Caylee and Sammy together, which is so cool because now everyone knows about my Sammy.  He LOVED little Caylee.  She had this blue chair that would bounce when she got excited and she always got excited when Sammy was around.  He would lay right near her and she would get so excited that her arms would flap in excitement and she would be slapping the sides of his face and he loved it.  He would lick her face raw if you didn't make him stop. She loved every minute of it and loved him.  As this picture shows, where ever Caylee was Sammy wasn't too far behind.

When we heard about Caylee being missing I wrote a similar story about them. Many of you told me about dreams or visions of seeing them playing together in Heaven.  At the time I could not comment on whether Caylee was here or had gone Home.  But, in my heart I knew where she was and knew that Sammy was there waiting for her.  They were running together in the fields of Heaven playing and loving on each other.  She is safe and they are together.  I know that I will see them again someday and when that day comes I will run with them and roll on the ground and once again be able to shower them with kisses.  I will let them know how much I missed them but will never be sad about it again.  There are no tears in Heaven!

Boo I read that when you first posted it. Made me cry then as it does now. I'm glad Caylee had a puppy that loved her. I think Rotties are great dogs with kids. I bet Caylee and Sampson are having a time in heaven with Jesus and all the Saints!

nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #536 on: January 01, 2009, 05:07:45 PM »

JSM, I dont have a hubby either!! And thank you for saying she is sweet!! I love her dearly..so much, that I spent my grocery money on a trip to the vet. this week...LOL

"God dont like ugly"
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #537 on: January 01, 2009, 05:09:33 PM »

You know, LE took things from Tony's appartment and   I wouldnt be surprised if they ALREADY have the roll of garbage bags that this particular bag came off from, also it woildnt SURPRISE me if the tape was also found there.....Remember this is where Casey was spending her time right after Caylee came up missing!     

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #538 on: January 01, 2009, 05:10:06 PM »

Wow, that one guy on CNN is givin' LP a hard time...  saying it would take him all of 15 minutes to question him on the stand.  LP said he was an idiot for saying what he's saying about him on national TV. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #539 on: January 01, 2009, 05:11:08 PM »

O/t see Flossys prayer request in musings.  thankyou.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.