April 19, 2024, 08:06:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #84  (Read 412232 times)
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #540 on: January 01, 2009, 05:11:58 PM »

You know, LE took things from Tony's appartment and   I wouldnt be surprised if they ALREADY have the roll of garbage bags that this particular bag came off from, also it woildnt SURPRISE me if the tape was also found there.....Remember this is where Casey was spending her time right after Caylee came up missing!     

Wasn't there a picture of someone's bed - maybe it was Ricardo's - and on the night stand was a roll of duct tape?   Anyone else remember this? 
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #541 on: January 01, 2009, 05:12:13 PM »

One thing that jumped out at me, Conway was quick to point out no duct tape was found at the Anthonys. I don't think the talk about duct tape being around Caylee's skull or bag, was officially stated, so now we know duct tape was used, thanks Conway.

In my opinion, most people would still have a 'the' roll of duct tape around IF it came from the house. IMO most people would not have the same box/roll of trash bags that they had months earlier to compare the lot to. Especially when we have seen how often the Ants take out the trash Wink 
Most people don't wrap up their roomates like a mummy and video tape it. They new what was coming before they left town. Either that or Mallory had the roll stuffed into her jeans covered by that big as* shirt. JMO 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #542 on: January 01, 2009, 05:12:34 PM »

Lee moved out of his rented house yesterday, lot of garbage piled up at end of driveway, rumor has it he and Mallory moved in with her parents. Questions being raised about carpet cleaning. Lucky Mallory's parents.
Wonder why they didn't move in the George & Cindy ~ I've heard Casey's room will be available for about ... oh ... LIFE!
There is a link on WS to pictures of the driveway and garbage. There is a poster that Lee left with the garbage, someone took the poster and put it by the Anthony's driveway, I can't read it very well, something about beer pong.

Photo allegedly taken in front of Lee's rental home on 12/30/08:

Klaas...is there a larger pic of this stuff...I can't get it clear enough.

If someone walked away with that sign..then I hope they grabbed that computer too.

Does anyone know what that yellow stuff is ? It almost looks like insulation but I can't get the pic clear enough to tell.

TIA

I blow this picture up regarding the item in question..

blurrymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #543 on: January 01, 2009, 05:12:45 PM »

Thanks, JSM.  You are a sweet monkey like so many others here.  I will get back OT but I appreciate your kindness and understanding.  You are right--my family keeps telling me how proud they are of me, but I can't hear it right now.  Thanks for praying for the A's with me--I don't agree with their actions, but as far as I'm concerned, until the end, no one should be abandoned.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #544 on: January 01, 2009, 05:13:39 PM »

You know, LE took things from Tony's appartment and   I wouldnt be surprised if they ALREADY have the roll of garbage bags that this particular bag came off from, also it woildnt SURPRISE me if the tape was also found there.....Remember this is where Casey was spending her time right after Caylee came up missing!     
Good thought, and who knows what else they took from Tony's apt, that Casey left there and is damaging.
nomorenekkiddogs
Scared Monkey

Why wear fur when you can run around "Nekkid"

« Reply #545 on: January 01, 2009, 05:13:41 PM »

Does anyone know what times the specials that Nancy Grace is doing today?  I wanted to tivo them.  NG is supposedly having a two hour special just about the Caylee case today.

flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #546 on: January 01, 2009, 05:14:06 PM »

I know this is way off topic, but would any of you who pray please visit the prayer request thread in the monkey lounge? 

TIA. 

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #547 on: January 01, 2009, 05:14:23 PM »

CNN Headline News will be talking about the case and discussing comments made by LP.

Give a summary when done as i'm working the store n2wishn!TIA

LP and the defense attorney are arguing about what Hoover suppossedly told LP. Hoover told LP that Dominic Casey told him Caylee was dead and they went to the area where the body was found a month later. Defense att doesn't believe LP and so Lp said to talk to Nick Savage with the FBI as he knows all about it and even collected film and pics from Hoover. LP even went on to say that when Dominic and Hoover were at the site, Dominic was on the phone taling to Joy Wray!!!What? This is crazy!!!!!!!
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #548 on: January 01, 2009, 05:17:02 PM »

CNN Headline News will be talking about the case and discussing comments made by LP.

LP and the defense attorney are arguing about what Hoover suppossedly told LP. Hoover told LP that Dominic Casey told him Caylee was dead and they went to the area where the body was found a month later. Defense att doesn't believe LP and so Lp said to talk to Nick Savage with the FBI as he knows all about it and even collected film and pics from Hoover. LP even went on to say that when Dominic and Hoover were at the site, Dominic was on the phone taling to Joy Wray!!!What? This is crazy!!!!!!!

If LP is telling the truth and I have no reason not to believe him, this is a bombshell.  Sounds like they will definitely be charged with accessory after the fact
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #549 on: January 01, 2009, 05:17:06 PM »

Good thought, and who knows what else they took from Tony's apt, that Casey left there and is damaging.
yes   also I wouldnt be surprise if the LE isnt over at Lee's now vacant house before long either.,,,,,,,,,,

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #550 on: January 01, 2009, 05:17:18 PM »

JSM, I dont have a hubby either!! And thank you for saying she is sweet!! I love her dearly..so much, that I spent my grocery money on a trip to the vet. this week...LOL
Sometimes its good not having a hubby. If you had one, he would yell about spending grocery money on the dog and not him. I hope all is well with your baby.

I spent over 5k on Joe when he was attacked by coyotes. What I have spent on him in vet bills I could buy a BMW. I would rather drive a hoopty and have a healthy dog, than drive a fancy car. You are a good doggie mom nikki.

Come over here I have blackeyed peas cooking. No cornbread though!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #551 on: January 01, 2009, 05:18:24 PM »

Hell with Immunity for the Anthony's.I think others will nail their coffin shut.They better start speaking to minimize the consequences.Which Anthony will speak first????

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #552 on: January 01, 2009, 05:20:17 PM »

Crazy Joy is everywhere, maybe she should stay at home and take care of her kids.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #553 on: January 01, 2009, 05:20:19 PM »

If LP is telling the truth and I have no reason not to believe him, this is a bombshell.  Sounds like they will definitely be charged with accessory after the fact
It has all become just a money making cover up for alot of people wanting to make money, and all at the exspence of a darling little girl......I can bet you one thing here and now...................with this many people in over their heads a leak is gonna come soon and everyone is going down!      well except for the one that is smart enough to talk now!    FBI im sure is getting alot straight right now!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #554 on: January 01, 2009, 05:21:27 PM »

Thank-you Jerseygirl... can you figure out what that yellow thing is?
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #555 on: January 01, 2009, 05:22:38 PM »

It has all become just a money making cover up for alot of people wanting to make money, and all at the exspence of a darling little girl......I can bet you one thing here and now...................with this many people in over their heads a leak is gonna come soon and everyone is going down!      well except for the one that is smart enough to talk now!    FBI im sure is getting alot straight right now!

I agree HH.I sure hope one of the Anthony's doesn't speak first.I want them locked up!PERIOD...

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #556 on: January 01, 2009, 05:24:30 PM »

Thanks, JSM.  You are a sweet monkey like so many others here.  I will get back OT but I appreciate your kindness and understanding.  You are right--my family keeps telling me how proud they are of me, but I can't hear it right now.  Thanks for praying for the A's with me--I don't agree with their actions, but as far as I'm concerned, until the end, no one should be abandoned.
Blurry, if they say they are proud then they are. Don't listen to yourself listen to them. Please ask if Klaas can give you my email address. I would love for you to email me. Cindy will be fine, I'm not sure about poor George. He is the one I am worried about.

N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #557 on: January 01, 2009, 05:26:28 PM »

If the FBI has all this stuff and is investigating I'm thinking some Ant heads are gonna roll. Wondering if immunity would apply to FBI investigation for tampering with evidence or obstruction. Ants aren's just dealing with OCSO.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #558 on: January 01, 2009, 05:27:22 PM »

I have felt for awhile that the FBI knows more about what is going on than the OCSD.  The FBI is not known for sharing.   
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #559 on: January 01, 2009, 05:27:46 PM »

Thank-you Jerseygirl... can you figure out what that yellow thing is?

After careful observation it looks as though foam insulation-Yellow waffle plastic covering the foam-JMO
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.