April 19, 2024, 03:33:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #84  (Read 412183 times)
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #560 on: January 01, 2009, 05:28:49 PM »

I know this is way off topic, but would any of you who pray please visit the prayer request thread in the monkey lounge? 

TIA. 

Your family is in my prayers.       Monkeys - please visit the monkey lounge - prayer request thread!!!!    Very Important.
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #561 on: January 01, 2009, 05:29:09 PM »

CNN Headline News will be talking about the case and discussing comments made by LP.

Give a summary when done as i'm working the store n2wishn!TIA

LP and the defense attorney are arguing about what Hoover suppossedly told LP. Hoover told LP that Dominic Casey told him Caylee was dead and they went to the area where the body was found a month later. Defense att doesn't believe LP and so Lp said to talk to Nick Savage with the FBI as he knows all about it and even collected film and pics from Hoover. LP even went on to say that when Dominic and Hoover were at the site, Dominic was on the phone taling to Joy Wray!!!What? This is crazy!!!!!!!

If LP is telling the truth and I have no reason not to believe him, this is a bombshell.  Sounds like they will definitely be charged with accessory after the fact

If the FBI has all this stuff and is investigating I'm thinking some Ant heads are gonna roll. Wondering if immunity would apply to FBI investigation for tampering with evidence or obstruction. Ants aren's just dealing with OCSO.

Yep,  and I am also getting disgusted with this delay in her funeral as it appears they are trying to put off being arrested because maybe LE is cutting them some slack til after Caylee's funeral
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #562 on: January 01, 2009, 05:29:36 PM »

You know, LE took things from Tony's appartment and   I wouldnt be surprised if they ALREADY have the roll of garbage bags that this particular bag came off from, also it woildnt SURPRISE me if the tape was also found there.....Remember this is where Casey was spending her time right after Caylee came up missing!     
Good thought, and who knows what else they took from Tony's apt, that Casey left there and is damaging.
yes   also I wouldnt be surprise if the LE isnt over at Lee's now vacant house before long either.,,,,,,,,,,
I'm curious why they haven't been there sooner, and why exactly Lee moved.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #563 on: January 01, 2009, 05:30:59 PM »

CNN Headline News will be talking about the case and discussing comments made by LP.

LP and the defense attorney are arguing about what Hoover suppossedly told LP. Hoover told LP that Dominic Casey told him Caylee was dead and they went to the area where the body was found a month later. Defense att doesn't believe LP and so Lp said to talk to Nick Savage with the FBI as he knows all about it and even collected film and pics from Hoover. LP even went on to say that when Dominic and Hoover were at the site, Dominic was on the phone taling to Joy Wray!!!What? This is crazy!!!!!!!

If LP is telling the truth and I have no reason not to believe him, this is a bombshell.  Sounds like they will definitely be charged with accessory after the fact

If the FBI has all this stuff and is investigating I'm thinking some Ant heads are gonna roll. Wondering if immunity would apply to FBI investigation for tampering with evidence or obstruction. Ants aren's just dealing with OCSO.

Yep,  and I am also getting disgusted with this delay in her funeral as it appears they are trying to put off being arrested because maybe LE is cutting them some slack til after Caylee's funeral

When was Caylee officially released for burial so to speak??

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #564 on: January 01, 2009, 05:32:12 PM »

Crazy Joy is everywhere, maybe she should stay at home and take care of her kids.

It is obvious that the Ants have had various people involved in perpetuating the Ant side of events and Joy Wray has made sure she was where the action is on multiple occasions.
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #565 on: January 01, 2009, 05:36:35 PM »

Caylee Remains Released To Funeral Home
Public, Private Services To Be Held, Attorney Says

POSTED: Tuesday, December 23, 2008
UPDATED: 4:40 pm EST December 23, 2008

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/18342912/detail.html
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #566 on: January 01, 2009, 05:37:18 PM »

Does anyone know what times the specials that Nancy Grace is doing today?  I wanted to tivo them.  NG is supposedly having a two hour special just about the Caylee case today.

http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/nancy.grace/

Don't Miss:
Two documentary specials with video and interviews you've never seen!

Thursday, January 1st at 8 & 10 PM ET
What happened the first 24 hours Caylee was reported missing? Nancy Grace dissects the timeline.

Friday, January 2nd at 8 & 10 PM ET
What happened the first month Caylee went missing? Nancy Grace pieces together the story.

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #567 on: January 01, 2009, 05:38:37 PM »

You know, LE took things from Tony's appartment and   I wouldnt be surprised if they ALREADY have the roll of garbage bags that this particular bag came off from, also it woildnt SURPRISE me if the tape was also found there.....Remember this is where Casey was spending her time right after Caylee came up missing!     
Good thought, and who knows what else they took from Tony's apt, that Casey left there and is damaging.
yes   also I wouldnt be surprise if the LE isnt over at Lee's now vacant house before long either.,,,,,,,,,,
I'm curious why they haven't been there sooner, and why exactly Lee moved.
well  the best I can say it is......uhhh  people wont hide stuff if they dont know someones looking for it,

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
nomorenekkiddogs
Scared Monkey

Why wear fur when you can run around "Nekkid"

« Reply #568 on: January 01, 2009, 05:44:35 PM »

Does anyone know what times the specials that Nancy Grace is doing today?  I wanted to tivo them.  NG is supposedly having a two hour special just about the Caylee case today.

http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/nancy.grace/

Don't Miss:
Two documentary specials with video and interviews you've never seen!

Thursday, January 1st at 8 & 10 PM ET
What happened the first 24 hours Caylee was reported missing? Nancy Grace dissects the timeline.

Friday, January 2nd at 8 & 10 PM ET
What happened the first month Caylee went missing? Nancy Grace pieces together the story.

Thanks Bunches Klass

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #569 on: January 01, 2009, 05:44:49 PM »

Caylee Remains Released To Funeral Home
Public, Private Services To Be Held, Attorney Says

POSTED: Tuesday, December 23, 2008
UPDATED: 4:40 pm EST December 23, 2008

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/18342912/detail.html

So we're coming up close to 2 weeks and they still haven't laid her to rest?Wow.How unfortunate.

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #570 on: January 01, 2009, 05:44:54 PM »

I wish LP would quit with the "she accidently gave Caylee too much chloroform" theory. Putting  your child to sleep forever with that stuff is in no way an accident. Besides that, I don't believe that is the way it happened anyway.
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #571 on: January 01, 2009, 05:48:38 PM »

Good Evening and Happy New Year to all Monkeys?
I have a question..... Is there anyway to watch NG on the internet. Not real savvy with computer. TIA

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #572 on: January 01, 2009, 05:55:02 PM »

I wish LP would quit with the "she accidently gave Caylee too much chloroform" theory. Putting  your child to sleep forever with that stuff is in no way an accident. Besides that, I don't believe that is the way it happened anyway.
I don't believe that either, how can you accidently give to much chloroform to someone, that makes no sense to me at all.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #573 on: January 01, 2009, 05:56:40 PM »

Good Evening and Happy New Year to all Monkeys?
I have a question..... Is there anyway to watch NG on the internet. Not real savvy with computer. TIA

One of our members Willen Fan will usually provide a link where you can listen to it.  So you can check around showtime and see if she is around to provide that service. 
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #574 on: January 01, 2009, 05:58:22 PM »

Amen sistah friend!

"God dont like ugly"
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #575 on: January 01, 2009, 06:00:38 PM »

Thanks Klaas!

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
nomorenekkiddogs
Scared Monkey

Why wear fur when you can run around "Nekkid"

« Reply #576 on: January 01, 2009, 06:04:25 PM »

I think everyone is taking their afternoon siesta

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #577 on: January 01, 2009, 06:06:34 PM »

My heart breaks for Shirley, George and Caylee. Cindy, not so much. With your son, you can't just kick him to the curb, just like my mom couldn't do that to my brother. He wasn't a sociopath, he was just a crazy immature boy with a drug problem. You are a good person Wyks, cause you still love your child, but love your grandchild more!

That I do joesamas mama!  Thanks!   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #578 on: January 01, 2009, 06:13:46 PM »

This clears things up a little on Cnn Headline News, LP said he had conversation with D Casey on Dec 15 or 16, not in Nov. That is when the video was shown to LP. LP threw out the name of FBI agent Nick Savage, that he is aware of this video, and aware that LP saw the video.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #579 on: January 01, 2009, 06:17:34 PM »

Marcus Hunt

Aug 31 2008 9:09 AM

yeah casey and i used to work together! we've known eachother about 5 years now! she was the only one besides my family that was there for me during my ex fiancee and i's break up and when i broke my foot. Shes been a good friend and i'm astonished as to whats going on. Its hard on me right now i try not to pay attention to the news but its hard not to...you wanna put so much trust and faith in someone and thats why i'm trying to just trust God that everything is going to come out and work out for His good! 

Well  whoever this is, only has good things to say about Casey.  She must have fooled alot of people!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.