March 28, 2024, 02:12:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #84  (Read 411261 times)
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #580 on: January 01, 2009, 06:17:36 PM »

O/t They found Flossy's neice.  Thank you all for your prayers.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #581 on: January 01, 2009, 06:19:27 PM »

My heart breaks for Shirley, George and Caylee. Cindy, not so much. With your son, you can't just kick him to the curb, just like my mom couldn't do that to my brother. He wasn't a sociopath, he was just a crazy immature boy with a drug problem. You are a good person Wyks, cause you still love your child, but love your grandchild more!

That I do joesamas mama!  Thanks!   

No reason to thank me Wyks! It is you that should be thanked!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #582 on: January 01, 2009, 06:20:02 PM »

Good Evening and Happy New Year to all Monkeys?
I have a question..... Is there anyway to watch NG on the internet. Not real savvy with computer. TIA

One of our members Willen Fan will usually provide a link where you can listen to it.  So you can check around showtime and see if she is around to provide that service. 

Happy New Year!

Willen reported yesterday or the day before that her microphone is broken and she can't stream Nancy Grace until she gets another one.  She wasn't sure when that would be.

Karen

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #583 on: January 01, 2009, 06:23:24 PM »

Thanks, always, for posting this.

Thank you so much to everyone for your prayers.  They are appreciated more than you know!!

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #584 on: January 01, 2009, 06:24:29 PM »

Marcus Hunt

Aug 31 2008 9:09 AM

yeah casey and i used to work together! we've known eachother about 5 years now! she was the only one besides my family that was there for me during my ex fiancee and i's break up and when i broke my foot. Shes been a good friend and i'm astonished as to whats going on. Its hard on me right now i try not to pay attention to the news but its hard not to...you wanna put so much trust and faith in someone and thats why i'm trying to just trust God that everything is going to come out and work out for His good! 

Well  whoever this is, only has good things to say about Casey.  She must have fooled alot of people!
Exactly she must have fooled a LOT of people. I cannot critique his grammar because my syntax, grammar, spelling, et al is horrible. BUT he put a lot of faith in this old lady. He capitalized His in his last sentece. I hate people that correct my grammar, so I wanted to give this kid props! Good job Marcus.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #585 on: January 01, 2009, 06:25:16 PM »

Thanks. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #586 on: January 01, 2009, 06:25:40 PM »

Thank you so much to everyone for your prayers.  They are appreciated more than you know!!

I am so thankful she is okay. I prayed for her and lit a candle.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #587 on: January 01, 2009, 06:27:32 PM »

I am so thankful she is okay. I prayed for her and lit a candle.
I am glad she is okay also, how scary for everyone.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #588 on: January 01, 2009, 06:27:46 PM »

Looks like Greta is staying true to form in defending the appalling Ant's......

January 1st, 2009 8:20 AM Eastern
Caylee Anthony: Don’t be surprised by this !
by Greta Van Susteren
The article contents below will scandalize many….but asking for immunity - even by the innocent - is routine.  The grandparents’ lawyer would be committing legal malpractice if he did not ask that his clients get immunity.  This does NOT mean the grandparents have done anything wrong at all — but a lawyer asks for immunity out of an abundance of caution.  Sometimes you run into the situation where a law enforcement officer thinks he was lied to when the law enforcement officer’s memory is simply faulty or he got it wrong what was said to him…and you all know how easy it is to get an indictment! I don’t know if the grandparents have committed any crime — I will give them the presumption of innocence — and I do know that it is routine for a lawyer to do all that he can to protect a client. Of course if they have committed a crime, you can see why they would want immunity….but the bottom line is this: just because you ask for immunity does not mean you did something wrong.

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2009/01/01/caylee-anthony-dont-be-surprised-by-this/

Whatever Greta!Immunity for telling the TRUTH in the murder of your grandchild??Again.i'll say it.SICK,SICK,SICK

Greta also believed URINE!  No wonder she doesn't practice law anymore....she through her clients under the bus!!

Unless I am missing it, looks like Greta cencored my comment there. What's that matter toots, can't handle criticism? Especially when you are 100% wrong.

I just checked Greta's web site and here is your comment from that web site (it looks like you were severely edited!):

-------------------

Comment by Red
January 1st, 2009 at 3:36 pm
Let’s see if this gets posted.

Greta is 100% right as she always is. Greta never gets anything wrong.

---------------------------------

HOLY IMMUNITY BATMAN!!!
I thought you were joking, I laughed and said to myself what a good joke, wish I thought of it. Then I went and looked and it was TRUE!!

I think Greta has lost her mind.. Maybe it's time for Kimberly Guilfoyle to move into Greta's spot at 10 pm... 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #589 on: January 01, 2009, 06:28:12 PM »

by Greta Van Susteren
The article contents below will scandalize many….but asking for immunity - even by the innocent - is routine.  The grandparents’ lawyer would be committing legal malpractice if he did not ask that his clients get immunity.  This does NOT mean the grandparents have done anything wrong at all — but a lawyer asks for immunity out of an abundance of caution.  Sometimes you run into the situation where a law enforcement officer thinks he was lied to when the law enforcement officer’s memory is simply faulty or he got it wrong what was said to him…and you all know how easy it is to get an indictment! I don’t know if the grandparents have committed any crime — I will give them the presumption of innocence — and I do know that it is routine for a lawyer to do all that he can to protect a client. Of course if they have committed a crime, you can see why they would want immunity….but the bottom line is this: just because you ask for immunity does not mean you did something wrong.

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2009/01/01/caylee-anthony-dont-be-surprised-by-this/

Whatever Greta!Immunity for telling the TRUTH in the murder of your grandchild??Again.i'll say it.SICK,SICK,SICK

Greta also believed URINE!  No wonder she doesn't practice law anymore....she through her clients under the bus!!

Unless I am missing it, looks like Greta cencored my comment there. What's that matter toots, can't handle criticism? Especially when you are 100% wrong.

I just checked Greta's web site and here is your comment from that web site (it looks like you were severely edited!):

-------------------

Comment by Red

Oh my word!

Fair and Balanced, just like BO says, lol.

Hi Monkeys...I just got in from shopping, trying to catch up...Is this a Joke ????

Has Boo been sneaking sips from granny's jug again ? 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #590 on: January 01, 2009, 06:30:22 PM »

Sea Searcher, no this is not a joke, this is how Red's comment was edited.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #591 on: January 01, 2009, 06:32:34 PM »

'Tis true. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #592 on: January 01, 2009, 06:36:57 PM »

by Greta Van Susteren

-------------------

Comment by Red

Oh my word!

Fair and Balanced, just like BO says, lol.

Hi Monkeys...I just got in from shopping, trying to catch up...Is this a Joke ????

Has Boo been sneaking sips from granny's jug again ? 
Hey SS I asked Red what he thought about Fox News paying for the defense of Casey. I never heard back from him, so maybe that is my answer. I would have never thought Rupert Murdoch or Roger Ayles would stoop so low for a story line. I guess my heart is broken once again. PLEEEAAASSEE Cuddly BEARy. Don't break my heart too. Arrest at least Lee tonight before I go to bed! Cindy, I can wait until after Tech beats Ole Miss in the Cotton bowl. HUGS CUDDLY ONE

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #593 on: January 01, 2009, 06:37:36 PM »

'Tis true. 

WOW....I think someone should email both versions to NG.. in case she needs some material tonight 

Not surprised tho...I gave up on Greta long ago 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #594 on: January 01, 2009, 06:41:07 PM »

Marcus Hunt

Aug 31 2008 9:09 AM

yeah casey and i used to work together! we've known eachother about 5 years now! she was the only one besides my family that was there for me during my ex fiancee and i's break up and when i broke my foot. Shes been a good friend and i'm astonished as to whats going on. Its hard on me right now i try not to pay attention to the news but its hard not to...you wanna put so much trust and faith in someone and thats why i'm trying to just trust God that everything is going to come out and work out for His good! 

Well  whoever this is, only has good things to say about Casey.  She must have fooled alot of people!

Marcus's current fiance:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=17154421

« Last Edit: January 01, 2009, 06:59:12 PM by klaasend » Logged
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #595 on: January 01, 2009, 06:42:56 PM »

'Tis true. 

WOW....I think someone should email both versions to NG.. in case she needs some material tonight 

Not surprised tho...I gave up on Greta long ago 

I don't have anything for Greta anymore either.After the last Joran interview,I was disgusted.Red could probably send another comment...but we'd never see it unless he posted it here. 

~ Peter Frampton
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #596 on: January 01, 2009, 06:43:43 PM »

This clears things up a little on Cnn Headline News, LP said he had conversation with D Casey on Dec 15 or 16, not in Nov. That is when the video was shown to LP. LP threw out the name of FBI agent Nick Savage, that he is aware of this video, and aware that LP saw the video.

My take was that he was shown the video in December, but it was actually taken in November.  I could be wrong..

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #597 on: January 01, 2009, 06:47:54 PM »

This clears things up a little on Cnn Headline News, LP said he had conversation with D Casey on Dec 15 or 16, not in Nov. That is when the video was shown to LP. LP threw out the name of FBI agent Nick Savage, that he is aware of this video, and aware that LP saw the video.

My take was that he was shown the video in December, but it was actually taken in November.  I could be wrong..
Yes you are right. Some people were saying why didn't LP go to LE when shown it in November, but it was shown to him in December after Caylee's remains were found.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #598 on: January 01, 2009, 06:50:16 PM »

Hey SS I asked Red what he thought about Fox News paying for the defense of Casey. I never heard back from him, so maybe that is my answer. I would have never thought Rupert Murdoch or Roger Ayles would stoop so low for a story line. I guess my heart is broken once again. PLEEEAAASSEE Cuddly BEARy. Don't break my heart too. Arrest at least Lee tonight before I go to bed! Cindy, I can wait until after Tech beats Ole Miss in the Cotton bowl. HUGS CUDDLY ONE
[/quote]

You may be right...I wouldn't put it past the media to do that.. someone said whoever is paying for this, will eventually come out so we'll see.

I wouldn't worry too much about Bearly Beary...I don't think he's in anyones pocket and has done an excellent job thus far...IMO  Don't know if he'll do any arresting tonight tho, but you never know 

BTW Klaas...there's a new Globe on the shelf if you're looking for something to read and scan 
I couldn't buy it tho..it didn't have a plastic wrapper on it   

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #599 on: January 01, 2009, 06:50:27 PM »

Yes you are right. Some people were saying why didn't LP go to LE when shown it in November, but it was shown to him in December after Caylee's remains were found.

I know some are theorizing that he knew before he searched the Econ, but I don't see why he would have done that had he known? Now it might explain why he never did make it back out to search between then and when she was found.. he was supposedly gathering up donations for the search efforts.   

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.