April 25, 2024, 11:20:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #84  (Read 412532 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #60 on: January 01, 2009, 01:12:14 AM »

OK, it's 1:09 am here in Michigan, so I am going to bed! Thank you for a very Happy New year Monkeys!!

More on topic in the morning!!!   

How about that duct tape, hmmmm? Go ahead, discuss amongst yourselves! 
I have lime green duct tape. Won't hold Spinone spit though.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #61 on: January 01, 2009, 01:12:37 AM »

OK, it's 1:09 am here in Michigan, so I am going to bed! Thank you for a very Happy New year Monkeys!!

More on topic in the morning!!!   

How about that duct tape, hmmmm? Go ahead, discuss amongst yourselves! 

Nite Boo...
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #62 on: January 01, 2009, 01:12:44 AM »

Happy New Year Monkeys. štastný nový rok opice 
The guns and rockets are going off right now. I feel like I live in a third world country. 
Sounds like that most nights in Detroit! 

That's what I heard, my ex aka Satan lived there for about 2 yrs, boy if you only knew the bad prayers I wished to myself

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #63 on: January 01, 2009, 01:12:56 AM »

It's minutes away from New Years here, but they it sounds like Bagdad outside with the guns going off. Happy New Years 2009 all monkeys

Happy new yr JSM I'll even pull for the Red team over Ole Miss just for you..............damn, as an aggie fan that's tough but for you and the pup I'll bite my lip and do it
ok, it's islandmonkey right? you moved from c-ville to fla.? i am so jealous!
wendi

I did, I ha been wanting to move for many, many reasons and got a job offer~so, I just went for it and I lllllluv it. At first I assumed everybody was on drugs here because they were so damn nice, but it tuns out beach life just makes them happy
i can't believe it. i guess you come & visit then or if it were me i would visit there. it is so nice having the mall, hubby loves bonefish, i like carrabas & blue burrito. when was the last time you were here to visit or have you not been back?
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #64 on: January 01, 2009, 01:13:02 AM »

Happy New Year Monkeys. štastný nový rok opice 
The guns and rockets are going off right now. I feel like I live in a third world country. 
Sounds like that most nights in Detroit! 
Booooo You are still up. I live in I guess what would be the equivalent of Dearborn. Does that make sense?

Yes it does!!! 
Well good night boo. You feel better in the morning.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #65 on: January 01, 2009, 01:15:02 AM »

Hi darla!  Glad you could join us 

Good night for all those monkeys headed for the bunky.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #66 on: January 01, 2009, 01:16:51 AM »

Nite Monkeys, thank you Red, Klaas, Muffy et al for letting me have a special New Years Eve with my monkey friends.

My resolution shall be: on topic, no silliness, no Josef talk and pray Casey if convicted of all charges.

Hugs to you all!

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #67 on: January 01, 2009, 01:18:16 AM »

It's minutes away from New Years here, but they it sounds like Bagdad outside with the guns going off. Happy New Years 2009 all monkeys

Happy new yr JSM I'll even pull for the Red team over Ole Miss just for you..............damn, as an aggie fan that's tough but for you and the pup I'll bite my lip and do it
ok, it's islandmonkey right? you moved from c-ville to fla.? i am so jealous!
wendi

I did, I ha been wanting to move for many, many reasons and got a job offer~so, I just went for it and I lllllluv it. At first I assumed everybody was on drugs here because they were so damn nice, but it tuns out beach life just makes them happy
i can't believe it. i guess you come & visit then or if it were me i would visit there. it is so nice having the mall, hubby loves bonefish, i like carrabas & blue burrito. when was the last time you were here to visit or have you not been back?

My fave and the kids was Chapultepec I do miss that.......no, I've not been back since-I just packed up my tiny car and left, then had the house stuff moved later. I can't see any reason to return because everytime my daughter or son mentions "come for a visit, well-they literally do". This summer we had guest for 2 months straight My avi is my view, so it does make it hard to leave

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #68 on: January 01, 2009, 01:18:46 AM »

Nite Monkeys, thank you Red, Klaas, Muffy et al for letting me have a special New Years Eve with my monkey friends.

My resolution shall be: on topic, no silliness, no Josef talk and pray Casey if convicted of all charges.

Hugs to you all!

Good night JSM.  Sleep well.  (can't we still have Josef talk in musings or 4 legged friends thread?  I would miss that...not to mention at least a bit of silliness

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #69 on: January 01, 2009, 01:20:53 AM »

how long has your son & girlfriend lived in aintree? (if you don't mind me asking) hubby has been here since '91. we are soon to be moving to hernando. (my hometown) all of hubby's family is here but you know we haven't had a clubhouse since the fire dec 17 '06, so it's been frustrating. we didn't use the clubhouse but their is (was actually)alot of stuff going on since it's takin' so long to get it rebuilt. i saw just today they are breaking ground on the new clubhouse. FINALLY. can i ask you what kind of work do you do? not specifically, just in general. hubby is in family business so that is how we know most people. (he knows alot more than me)
wendi
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #70 on: January 01, 2009, 01:24:50 AM »

how long has your son & girlfriend lived in aintree? (if you don't mind me asking) hubby has been here since '91. we are soon to be moving to hernando. (my hometown) all of hubby's family is here but you know we haven't had a clubhouse since the fire dec 17 '06, so it's been frustrating. we didn't use the clubhouse but their is (was actually)alot of stuff going on since it's takin' so long to get it rebuilt. i saw just today they are breaking ground on the new clubhouse. FINALLY. can i ask you what kind of work do you do? not specifically, just in general. hubby is in family business so that is how we know most people. (he knows alot more than me)
wendi

My son is 8!!!!! But, his girlfriend from Bailey Station Elementary lives there, we moved right after the Memphis Massacre and the last big snow, he stayed overnight with his Aintree friends-it was the first overnight he ever had. I know alot of people moving to Hernando or Olive Branch just to get the h@ll out of Shelby County. I'm in fixed income capital markets, .....MK.

[
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #71 on: January 01, 2009, 01:26:10 AM »

the grasshopper. it's great, good food, friendly people, & close enough to go have a drink. i cannot believe i met another monkey from here! (g-town, c-ville) bowla pasta is good too, also royal panda. it's usually chalputapec for me & the girls.
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #72 on: January 01, 2009, 01:26:30 AM »

Happy New Year, again, from Texas

jaggard19, always 1, joesamas mama, higherhopes, Maw, Rooscrew, BooMonkey, Keepthefaith, islandmonkey, darla, seemeatthebeach, Sea Searcher, heykim, KCJackie, codemonkey, MuffyBee, Bongosmom, littletxlady, tabandmike, AzGrama, Jerseygirl345, flamom and 9 Guests

Happy New Year..............I hope its the best year of your life!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really think 2009 will be a great year for my whole family, wishing you the same!!!!!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #73 on: January 01, 2009, 01:27:13 AM »

SURPRISE FOR ME ON NEW YEARS!!

My ( help me make up a name, 'cause I don't really know what he is ) friend, employee, soul mate, showed up ringing my door so that I wouldn't miss a kiss at midnight!

He just left, so I wanted to come back and wish everyone a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #74 on: January 01, 2009, 01:29:59 AM »

My ( help me make up a name, 'cause I don't really know what he is ) friend, employee, soul mate, showed up ringing my door so that I wouldn't miss a kiss at midnight!

that renews my faith in mankind... what a sweetie!
thanks for sharing that kiddo!

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #75 on: January 01, 2009, 01:32:26 AM »

the grasshopper. it's great, good food, friendly people, & close enough to go have a drink. i cannot believe i met another monkey from here! (g-town, c-ville) bowla pasta is good too, also royal panda. it's usually chalputapec for me & the girls.

It's a small world! The kids love Royal Panda C-13, and I have ordered sooooo many times from Bolla Pasta and used to work with Frank Grisanti when he was a broker before he went into the family business. My daughter has been back twice and the first place she goes is Chapultepec What type business is your huuby in??

[
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #76 on: January 01, 2009, 01:32:36 AM »

wendi

My son is 8!!!!! But, his girlfriend from Bailey Station Elementary lives there, we moved right after the Memphis Massacre and the last big snow, he stayed overnight with his Aintree friends-it was the first overnight he ever had. I know alot of people moving to Hernando or Olive Branch just to get the h@ll out of Shelby County. I'm in fixed income capital markets, .....MK.
wasn't the memphis massacre horrible. i thought it was the brother when they said he was out on parole & had threatened his brother with a knife or gun over a leather jacket. my husband is not real sure about hernando, cause he's lived in germantown since he was 12, but i think he will like it. this area will go downhill, if it wasn't for the 24 hr security guards, i would have already been gone. you know outback closed, on the border, i am not sure what else. you know there was a fire in c-ville the other nite & a 51 year lady died. the police said arson, but they think it was personal.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #77 on: January 01, 2009, 01:32:36 AM »

that renews my faith in mankind... what a sweetie!
thanks for sharing that kiddo!

Aw thanks, Kim! Yeah, he's a keeper! 
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #78 on: January 01, 2009, 01:34:02 AM »

Had to log in to say how wonderful for you!  Only you can say what he is, but until you figure it out, maybe you can call him MW (Mister Wonderful)?
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #79 on: January 01, 2009, 01:35:42 AM »

how bout special friend, but he sure sounds like he is sweet on you!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.