March 29, 2024, 01:07:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #84  (Read 411306 times)
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #620 on: January 01, 2009, 07:56:42 PM »

Here is a thought on the immunity deal that A's are looking for. Far be it from me to by cynical of anything these people do or what defense attys are capably of. Here is goes ... JMHO.

It is just a hunch, but the request of immunity by Cindy & George Anthony seems to remind me of a Law & Order episode that i saw one time. Let's think back and remember that ever since Cindy made the second 911 call stating that the car smelled like death, the A's have done everything humanly possible to not cooperate with the investigation. Have it been despicable? Yes!!! Have they broke the law, who knows at this point?

However, what if this is the grand scheme. The lawyer's of the A's and Casey conspire so that the A's wind up with full immunity and then during the trial Casey's attys shift the blame of "reasonable doubt" to Cindy & George. After all they would have had access to the house, the computer, cell phones and the car.

The defense team will point the finger at the Anthonys and nothing can be done to prosecute them as they will have been given immunity. It not only provides a method for reasonable doubt, it also provides a way where no one can ever subsequently be tried for Caylee's death.

Like I said ... this was a theme to a Law & Order episode where a daughter/son was found not guilty as the parent who was given immunity was made to look like to killer.

Just a thought as I put nothing past what these people are capable of to save their bacon.

Yes, it sounds very plausible.  The A's, if given immunity, will also be able to cash in on all the money that is to be made off of this sad story. 

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
janetruth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #621 on: January 01, 2009, 07:56:59 PM »

Here is a thought on the immunity deal that A's are looking for. Far be it from me to by cynical of anything these people do or what defense attys are capably of. Here is goes ... JMHO.

It is just a hunch, but the request of immunity by Cindy & George Anthony seems to remind me of a Law & Order episode that i saw one time. Let's think back and remember that ever since Cindy made the second 911 call stating that the car smelled like death, the A's have done everything humanly possible to not cooperate with the investigation. Have it been despicable? Yes!!! Have they broke the law, who knows at this point?

However, what if this is the grand scheme. The lawyer's of the A's and Casey conspire so that the A's wind up with full immunity and then during the trial Casey's attys shift the blame of "reasonable doubt" to Cindy & George. After all they would have had access to the house, the computer, cell phones and the car.

The defense team will point the finger at the Anthonys and nothing can be done to prosecute them as they will have been given immunity. It not only provides a method for reasonable doubt, it also provides a way where no one can ever subsequently be tried for Caylee's death.

Like I said ... this was a theme to a Law & Order episode where a daughter/son was found not guilty as the parent who was given immunity was made to look like to killer.

Just a thought as I put nothing past what these people are capable of to save their bacon.

So they can get a "blanket" immunity?  Like, sight unseen, the DA will give them immunity from prosecution for WHATEVER?  I thought they could get immunity for what they did to aid and abet Casey, but, if it came out that they COULD have done something outside the scope of the immunity, they could still be charged with that.

Oh, Lord.  Am I making any sense at all?
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #622 on: January 01, 2009, 07:57:16 PM »

Wouldn't put it past them.NO IMMUNITY.Put em on the stand with all the evidence against Casey.In all seriousness the Anthony's may not make it to trial w/o security..

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #623 on: January 01, 2009, 07:57:29 PM »

Looks like Greta is staying true to form in defending the appalling Ant's......

January 1st, 2009 8:20 AM Eastern
Caylee Anthony: Don’t be surprised by this !
by Greta Van Susteren
The article contents below will scandalize many….but asking for immunity - even by the innocent - is routine.  The grandparents’ lawyer would be committing legal malpractice if he did not ask that his clients get immunity.  This does NOT mean the grandparents have done anything wrong at all — but a lawyer asks for immunity out of an abundance of caution.  Sometimes you run into the situation where a law enforcement officer thinks he was lied to when the law enforcement officer’s memory is simply faulty or he got it wrong what was said to him…and you all know how easy it is to get an indictment! I don’t know if the grandparents have committed any crime — I will give them the presumption of innocence — and I do know that it is routine for a lawyer to do all that he can to protect a client. Of course if they have committed a crime, you can see why they would want immunity….but the bottom line is this: just because you ask for immunity does not mean you did something wrong.

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2009/01/01/caylee-anthony-dont-be-surprised-by-this/

Whatever Greta!Immunity for telling the TRUTH in the murder of your grandchild??Again.i'll say it.SICK,SICK,SICK

Greta also believed URINE!  No wonder she doesn't practice law anymore....she through her clients under the bus!!

Unless I am missing it, looks like Greta cencored my comment there. What's that matter toots, can't handle criticism? Especially when you are 100% wrong.

I just checked Greta's web site and here is your comment from that web site (it looks like you were severely edited!):

-------------------

Comment by Red
January 1st, 2009 at 3:36 pm
Let’s see if this gets posted.

Greta is 100% right as she always is. Greta never gets anything wrong.

---------------------------------

HOLY IMMUNITY BATMAN!!!
I thought you were joking, I laughed and said to myself what a good joke, wish I thought of it. Then I went and looked and it was TRUE!!

I think Greta has lost her mind.. Maybe it's time for Kimberly Guilfoyle to move into Greta's spot at 10 pm... 

Personally, I'd prefer an hour with a "test pattern" and some "snow" to Greta at 10 pm. As for Whorealdo, just a black screen with no sound would be preferable to him.
I don't watch Greta but have looked up things that refer me back to her website. I remember her from years ago but I don't like Fox news that much anyway...at least not the channel on cable. Greta just is trying to be the big dog and keep quite about her affiliation with Scientology and how heavy she and her hubby are in it. The accountant for her and her husbands law firm that works out of Clearwater, FL is the mother of the head of Scientology Church.

I am not surprised of the "rewriting" of Red's comment. She stays away from negative about herself.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #624 on: January 01, 2009, 08:03:46 PM »

Red, that is probably the truth! They have already given up on justice for Caylee to try and save Crazy from the consequences of her actions. Using Mark Klass' adjective, they are "odious" people.. just despicable

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #625 on: January 01, 2009, 08:10:36 PM »

by Greta Van Susteren
The article contents below will scandalize many….but asking for immunity - even by the innocent - is routine.  The grandparents’ lawyer would be committing legal malpractice if he did not ask that his clients get immunity.  This does NOT mean the grandparents have done anything wrong at all — but a lawyer asks for immunity out of an abundance of caution.  Sometimes you run into the situation where a law enforcement officer thinks he was lied to when the law enforcement officer’s memory is simply faulty or he got it wrong what was said to him…and you all know how easy it is to get an indictment! I don’t know if the grandparents have committed any crime — I will give them the presumption of innocence — and I do know that it is routine for a lawyer to do all that he can to protect a client. Of course if they have committed a crime, you can see why they would want immunity….but the bottom line is this: just because you ask for immunity does not mean you did something wrong.

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2009/01/01/caylee-anthony-dont-be-surprised-by-this/

Whatever Greta!Immunity for telling the TRUTH in the murder of your grandchild??Again.i'll say it.SICK,SICK,SICK

Greta also believed URINE!  No wonder she doesn't practice law anymore....she through her clients under the bus!!

Unless I am missing it, looks like Greta cencored my comment there. What's that matter toots, can't handle criticism? Especially when you are 100% wrong.

I just checked Greta's web site and here is your comment from that web site (it looks like you were severely edited!):

-------------------

Comment by Red

HOLY IMMUNITY BATMAN!!!
I thought you were joking, I laughed and said to myself what a good joke, wish I thought of it. Then I went and looked and it was TRUE!!

I think Greta has lost her mind.. Maybe it's time for Kimberly Guilfoyle to move into Greta's spot at 10 pm... 

Personally, I'd prefer an hour with a "test pattern" and some "snow" to Greta at 10 pm. As for Whorealdo, just a black screen with no sound would be preferable to him.
I don't watch Greta but have looked up things that refer me back to her website. I remember her from years ago but I don't like Fox news that much anyway...at least not the channel on cable. Greta just is trying to be the big dog and keep quite about her affiliation with Scientology and how heavy she and her hubby are in it. The accountant for her and her husbands law firm that works out of Clearwater, FL is the mother of the head of Scientology Church.

I am not surprised of the "rewriting" of Red's comment. She stays away from negative about herself.

Never heard she is Scientologist.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #626 on: January 01, 2009, 08:11:56 PM »

by Greta Van Susteren

-------------------

Comment by Red

HOLY IMMUNITY BATMAN!!!

Sh*t I thought she was from Wisconsin. I didn't know they had those up there. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #627 on: January 01, 2009, 08:16:04 PM »

Red, I am shocked!

I thought Greta loved you and the monkeys and she was on our side of the fence.  I missed her as she comes on so late.  I have to get up so early to go to work.  When working on Natalee Holloway case, she couldn't be nicer I thought.  Have I missed a lot of something with her?  What about Nancy Grace?  I like Nancy because she has GUTS and she can bring it to the front page in a hurry.  She can be a little rude sometimes, but her attributes in the legal world far outweigh her downfalls.   Red, I appreciate all that you have done to keep this going.  You know I have been around for years and I cannot say enough good things about you and SM.  Thanks for all your hard work and all those who work with you in keeping SM in the know.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #628 on: January 01, 2009, 08:16:15 PM »

by Greta Van Susteren

-------------------

Comment by Red

WTF please tell me you are joking!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #629 on: January 01, 2009, 08:19:22 PM »

Conway also said the Anthony's will turn over any evidence even if it is damaging to their daughter. I'd love to know what evidence they have been witholding?

yes these loving parents are ready to tell all as long as they get immunity...............I hope to hell they don't get immunity!!  I'd love to see the whole frigging clan in prison

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #630 on: January 01, 2009, 08:20:51 PM »

JSM, yes Greta is from Wisconsin, my mothers uncle and aunt were lawyers, they knew Greta's dad very well, Greta and her dad, would visit my mom's uncle and aunt's horse ranch where we would go several times a year, they all belonged to the country club that was close by. They were lawyers, and if I'm not mistaken Greta's dad was a judge. And yes there are Scientologists world wide, and I'm sure she does not broadcast to loudly that she and her husband are Scientologists. Joe is looking super cute tonight.
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #631 on: January 01, 2009, 08:21:43 PM »

by Greta Van Susteren

-------------------

Comment by Red

HOLY IMMUNITY BATMAN!!!

Sh*t I thought she was from Wisconsin. I didn't know they had those up there. 
Big time invovled. Here are a few links.....
http://www.sptimes.com/Floridian/121398/High_profile_couple_n.html

http://cityfile.com/profiles/greta-van-susteren
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #632 on: January 01, 2009, 08:22:03 PM »

by Greta Van Susteren

-------------------

Comment by Red

I'll say!! 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #633 on: January 01, 2009, 08:24:26 PM »

Makes sense Red but I sure hope you are wrong on this one.  Seeing them walk (including KC) would be the ultimate injustice for Caylee.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #634 on: January 01, 2009, 08:28:48 PM »

'Nite Monkeys.Gonna listen to NG while I play games with my little buddy.
Maybe tommorrow Joesamas wish will come true and somebody will be hauled off by the PoPos. 
Everybody stay safe and warm.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #635 on: January 01, 2009, 08:29:10 PM »

Does anyone remember when Jose was asking the Court for permission to accompany Casey to different locations and the probation officer or whatever was on the stand saying that would be difficult to monitor?  What month was that ????
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #636 on: January 01, 2009, 08:31:46 PM »

'Nite Monkeys.Gonna listen to NG while I play games with my little buddy.
Maybe tommorrow Joesamas wish will come true and somebody will be hauled off by the PoPos. 
Everybody stay safe and warm.
Good Night have fun playing games.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #637 on: January 01, 2009, 08:32:40 PM »

Does anyone remember when Jose was asking the Court for permission to accompany Casey to different locations and the probation officer or whatever was on the stand saying that would be difficult to monitor?  What month was that ????
I think the early part of October.
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #638 on: January 01, 2009, 08:33:43 PM »

Looks like October:

« Points of interest? | Main | Next motion - access to the car »

State and county opposes request

posted by Sarah Lundy on Oct 10, 2008 11:17:11 AM
Discuss This: Comments (0) | TrackBack (0) | Linking Blogs | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it
The county opposes the motion. It's too vague. It's basically a request to be removed from home confinement, says county assistant attorney Tamara Gappen.

Prosecutor says it appears that Baez is asking the court to trust him and the bondsman that she will abide by the home confinement. Drane-Burdick points out that Casey hasn't even asked to go anywhere other than her attorney's office. He appears he wants to conduct this in secret and the state opposes it.

Note: Refresh this blog often for

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #639 on: January 01, 2009, 08:35:39 PM »

Makes sense Red but I sure hope you are wrong on this one.  Seeing them walk (including KC) would be the ultimate injustice for Caylee.

If Caylee's remains had not been found, I might think that immunity was possible..but that's a big might... now that her remains have been found, along with even more evidence, there's no reason for the A's to be granted immunity, they have nothing to offer the prosecution...they already had enough to prosecute before Dec 11......

JMO

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.