April 23, 2024, 11:59:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #84  (Read 412372 times)
mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #660 on: January 01, 2009, 08:55:57 PM »

Hi! I am new to the site but I am glad that I found it. I have been following this case from the beginning and I can't believe how "new" it still seems to be getting. It is definitely just unreal. There is all the talk on the news about the meter-reader being suspicious but I don't know. Why would Casey go through all the trouble to lie over and over and over again only for the meter-reader to be the guy who dunnit? It just doesn't make sense.  I think the detectives that have interrogated Casey were way to soft with her.  All the lies she told them and the all the circles she had them going in why did they not turn around and lie to her a bit?  Play her game for awhile.  I know all this has probably been touched upon already but gosh there is a lot to read here lol.  I am glad I found this site and once again hello.

Welcome to Scared Monkeys.  You are gonna love it here.  I have been here for years.  I read a lot and have to work a lot so very little time to post, but I love it.  We used to have a lot of trolls, but not so many now. 
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #661 on: January 01, 2009, 08:58:35 PM »

Hi! I am new to the site but I am glad that I found it. I have been following this case from the beginning and I can't believe how "new" it still seems to be getting. It is definitely just unreal. There is all the talk on the news about the meter-reader being suspicious but I don't know. Why would Casey go through all the trouble to lie over and over and over again only for the meter-reader to be the guy who dunnit? It just doesn't make sense.  I think the detectives that have interrogated Casey were way to soft with her.  All the lies she told them and the all the circles she had them going in why did they not turn around and lie to her a bit?  Play her game for awhile.  I know all this has probably been touched upon already but gosh there is a lot to read here lol.  I am glad I found this site and once again hello.
Welcome KitKat, I don't know the answers to you questions, but I am glad you are here! I love kitkat candy bars. Just kidding. No really, she had them going at first, but she took them to Universal. The SAW here lies then and there once she confessed. She is a LIAR! Glad you are here.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #662 on: January 01, 2009, 08:59:21 PM »

Thanks, JSM.  I tend to be something like the difficult child in the family, and today my heart is breaking that I might have damaged loved ones even more than I thought.  I pray that the new year will be one to make them proud of me.

I hope the A's can repair a relationship which seems very codependent to me, can sort out this mess, and can do the right thing by precious Caylee.

ahhh blurry.  http://i439.photobucket.com/albums/qq117/Wyks_/Smilies/hug.gif

i hope this new year you will be proud of yourself.  i don't know your circumstances, yet do believe that many of us, by the time we reach adulthood, if our loved aren't proud of us, the problem is very often with them, not us. 

there simply are people we can never please, can never be good enough for.  and in that case, we need to quit trying. 

if that's what is going on for you, then i gently suggest taking a good long look at who you are.. today.. not who/what you are not 'in their eyes', but who/what you are, in your own. 

if you like what you see in yourself, then step forward, doing what you want with your own life.  if you don't like what you see in yourself, then just hot-foot it to your nearest therapist and see what the two of you can do about making some changes for the better.  not based on what your loved ones may or may not like etc. but based on what you want for your own life.  hope that makes sense.  and i do wish you well. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #663 on: January 01, 2009, 08:59:40 PM »

I believe that since it is the first of the year and the Holliday season is past us now, We can look for something to come down in this case within the next few days,       Im sure it has to do with Lee to,   and thats when the crap is gonna hit the fan!
  I hope so HH!!!! I have a BIG Pizza ready to be delivered for Sheriff Beary! If I he isn't there, I will send a pizza to the Sheriff's Department! 
Ill order another one if that one isnt enough, if they would just go ahead and make a move!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #664 on: January 01, 2009, 09:00:17 PM »

kitkat53
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #665 on: January 01, 2009, 09:00:46 PM »

WELCOME KITKAT!!!!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #666 on: January 01, 2009, 09:03:50 PM »

I'm just shaking my head over the severly edited comment Red left for Greta, now I'm wondering how many comments get this kind of editing?

I posted some negative comments an hour ago and they haven't been displayed -  yet-  ?why

this is huge...

for as many folks who read greta on a daily basis... omg. 

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #667 on: January 01, 2009, 09:06:37 PM »

I believe that since it is the first of the year and the Holliday season is past us now, We can look for something to come down in this case within the next few days,       Im sure it has to do with Lee to,   and thats when the crap is gonna hit the fan!
  I hope so HH!!!! I have a BIG Pizza ready to be delivered for Sheriff Beary! If I he isn't there, I will send a pizza to the Sheriff's Department! 
Ill order another one if that one isnt enough, if they would just go ahead and make a move!
I'll get one for cuddly BEARy and the other police guys too

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #668 on: January 01, 2009, 09:08:50 PM »

Lee moved out of his rented house yesterday, lot of garbage piled up at end of driveway, rumor has it he and Mallory moved in with her parents. Questions being raised about carpet cleaning. Lucky Mallory's parents.
Wonder why they didn't move in the George & Cindy ~ I've heard Casey's room will be available for about ... oh ... LIFE!
There is a link on WS to pictures of the driveway and garbage. There is a poster that Lee left with the garbage, someone took the poster and put it by the Anthony's driveway, I can't read it very well, something about beer pong.

Photo allegedly taken in front of Lee's rental home on 12/30/08:

Klaas...is there a larger pic of this stuff...I can't get it clear enough.

If someone walked away with that sign..then I hope they grabbed that computer too.

Does anyone know what that yellow stuff is ? It almost looks like insulation but I can't get the pic clear enough to tell.

TIA

I blow this picture up regarding the item in question..

I'm sorry, I just see drywall everywhere it seems.  lol  This looks to me like drywall covered with some yellow stuff. 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #669 on: January 01, 2009, 09:09:09 PM »

I can't wait, I can feel something is going to break wide open. I hope we hear more about these videos, and who knew what and when.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #670 on: January 01, 2009, 09:11:44 PM »

Lee moved out of his rented house yesterday, lot of garbage piled up at end of driveway, rumor has it he and Mallory moved in with her parents. Questions being raised about carpet cleaning. Lucky Mallory's parents.
Wonder why they didn't move in the George & Cindy ~ I've heard Casey's room will be available for about ... oh ... LIFE!
There is a link on WS to pictures of the driveway and garbage. There is a poster that Lee left with the garbage, someone took the poster and put it by the Anthony's driveway, I can't read it very well, something about beer pong.

Photo allegedly taken in front of Lee's rental home on 12/30/08:

Klaas...is there a larger pic of this stuff...I can't get it clear enough.

If someone walked away with that sign..then I hope they grabbed that computer too.

Does anyone know what that yellow stuff is ? It almost looks like insulation but I can't get the pic clear enough to tell.

TIA

I blow this picture up regarding the item in question..

I'm sorry, I just see drywall everywhere it seems.  lol  This looks to me like drywall covered with some yellow stuff. 

Wyks it looks like drywall covered by tissue paper because it is kind of ripped. If it wasn't ripped I would think it was a cheap raincoat.

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #671 on: January 01, 2009, 09:12:23 PM »

OMG ... I leave for the airport and look what happens!

#1  Flossy ~ I'm so thankful your niece is okay ~
#2  I live with FOX on in the background every day of my life ... I can't believe they would be paying for the Anthony's defense ... but, I've been wrong before.
#3  Greta ... well, I can't defend Greta.
#4  The pics from Lee's yard ... I thought that the object that some thought was a computer or speaker ... was one of those utility boxes that most all people have somewhere in their yards (usually people try to cover them up with shrubery)
#5  Welcome Kitkat ... and any other new Monkey I may have missed.
#6  Lastly, I am so thankful that LP threw out Savage's name (you go jj!  He is a good cowboy!)  ... that gives his story some ligitimate value to me.

Okie Doke ... all done now!  Whew!

Hi Monkeys ... I missed you ... Big Monkey Smooch!

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #672 on: January 01, 2009, 09:13:01 PM »

Nite Monkeys. I am truly going to bed now. 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #673 on: January 01, 2009, 09:14:09 PM »

Welcome KitKat 
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #674 on: January 01, 2009, 09:15:04 PM »

Wyks it looks like drywall covered by tissue paper because it is kind of ripped. If it wasn't ripped I would think it was a cheap raincoat. <snipped>

I was gonna say something about this earlier because I saw one of Caseys friends my space page today, I think it was Kristina's   and her a daughter was at universal riding rides and they had one of those plastice cover up things that they give you when you ride the water rides and it was way big and looked just like this plastic thing here....same color and all.

Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #675 on: January 01, 2009, 09:15:06 PM »

Looks like Greta is staying true to form in defending the appalling Ant's......

January 1st, 2009 8:20 AM Eastern
Caylee Anthony: Don’t be surprised by this !
by Greta Van Susteren
The article contents below will scandalize many….but asking for immunity - even by the innocent - is routine.  The grandparents’ lawyer would be committing legal malpractice if he did not ask that his clients get immunity.  This does NOT mean the grandparents have done anything wrong at all — but a lawyer asks for immunity out of an abundance of caution.  Sometimes you run into the situation where a law enforcement officer thinks he was lied to when the law enforcement officer’s memory is simply faulty or he got it wrong what was said to him…and you all know how easy it is to get an indictment! I don’t know if the grandparents have committed any crime — I will give them the presumption of innocence — and I do know that it is routine for a lawyer to do all that he can to protect a client. Of course if they have committed a crime, you can see why they would want immunity….but the bottom line is this: just because you ask for immunity does not mean you did something wrong.

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2009/01/01/caylee-anthony-dont-be-surprised-by-this/

Whatever Greta!Immunity for telling the TRUTH in the murder of your grandchild??Again.i'll say it.SICK,SICK,SICK

Greta also believed URINE!  No wonder she doesn't practice law anymore....she through her clients under the bus!!

Unless I am missing it, looks like Greta cencored my comment there. What's that matter toots, can't handle criticism? Especially when you are 100% wrong.

I just checked Greta's web site and here is your comment from that web site (it looks like you were severely edited!):

-------------------

Comment by Red
January 1st, 2009 at 3:36 pm
Let’s see if this gets posted.

Greta is 100% right as she always is. Greta never gets anything wrong.

---------------------------------

HOLY IMMUNITY BATMAN!!!
I thought you were joking, I laughed and said to myself what a good joke, wish I thought of it. Then I went and looked and it was TRUE!!

I think Greta has lost her mind.. Maybe it's time for Kimberly Guilfoyle to move into Greta's spot at 10 pm... 

Personally, I'd prefer an hour with a "test pattern" and some "snow" to Greta at 10 pm. As for Whorealdo, just a black screen with no sound would be preferable to him.

Yes, my post on Greta's site was sarcasm. Seeing that they cencored my comment where I criticized her stupid opinin and did not post it. Nice friggin site Greta. God forbid you be shown to be wrong.
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #676 on: January 01, 2009, 09:17:04 PM »

OMG .. I'm watching the First 48 ... murderer steals victim's credit/debit card ... goes to Target!  What is it with Target that appeals to murderers?!!

(BTW ... I love target ... and I have murdered no one!)

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #677 on: January 01, 2009, 09:17:33 PM »

Nite Monkeys. I am truly going to bed now. 
awww   nite ....and kiss Joe for me......have a good nights sleep amd Ill see u tomorrow sometimes!

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #678 on: January 01, 2009, 09:18:04 PM »

Good Evening Monks old and new!!  Finally got all the company out the door, kitchen cleaned......and missed NG.  I tried scanning through but didn't retain a whole lot   Please someone explain about the LP bombshell and the video! If he knew in Nov that Caylee was dead (told to him by the PI) Did he tell the LE and FBI? Has he been sitting on this info? I can't imagine him doing that......but if he told why in the hell wasn't the PI brought in and questioned? Was the PI not working for  the A's in Nov..not BJ?  Why wasn't the area searched water or not?  I am so confused about this...can anyone explain?

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #679 on: January 01, 2009, 09:18:40 PM »

Welcome KitKat......Put a kitkat in your mouth and get a bang out of life!!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.