April 25, 2024, 12:27:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #84  (Read 412457 times)
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #680 on: January 01, 2009, 09:21:19 PM »

Hi! I am new to the site but I am glad that I found it. I have been following this case from the beginning and I can't believe how "new" it still seems to be getting. It is definitely just unreal. There is all the talk on the news about the meter-reader being suspicious but I don't know. Why would Casey go through all the trouble to lie over and over and over again only for the meter-reader to be the guy who dunnit? It just doesn't make sense.  I think the detectives that have interrogated Casey were way to soft with her.  All the lies she told them and the all the circles she had them going in why did they not turn around and lie to her a bit?  Play her game for awhile.  I know all this has probably been touched upon already but gosh there is a lot to read here lol.  I am glad I found this site and once again hello.
Welcome KitKat......Put a kitkat in your mouth and get a bang out of life!!!!
Oh A1 ... you know SS is gonna read that right?  and his whole thing with kitties?   

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #681 on: January 01, 2009, 09:22:18 PM »

CNN Headline News will be talking about the case and discussing comments made by LP.

Give a summary when done as i'm working the store n2wishn!TIA

LP and the defense attorney are arguing about what Hoover suppossedly told LP. Hoover told LP that Dominic Casey told him Caylee was dead and they went to the area where the body was found a month later. Defense att doesn't believe LP and so Lp said to talk to Nick Savage with the FBI as he knows all about it and even collected film and pics from Hoover. LP even went on to say that when Dominic and Hoover were at the site, Dominic was on the phone taling to Joy Wray!!!What? This is crazy!!!!!!!

Hell with Immunity for the Anthony's.I think others will nail their coffin shut.They better start speaking to minimize the consequences.Which Anthony will speak first????

I got my lunch money on George.

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #682 on: January 01, 2009, 09:23:01 PM »

Here is a thought on the immunity deal that A's are looking for. Far be it from me to by cynical of anything these people do or what defense attys are capably of. Here is goes ... JMHO.

It is just a hunch, but the request of immunity by Cindy & George Anthony seems to remind me of a Law & Order episode that i saw one time. Let's think back and remember that ever since Cindy made the second 911 call stating that the car smelled like death, the A's have done everything humanly possible to not cooperate with the investigation. Have it been despicable? Yes!!! Have they broke the law, who knows at this point?

However, what if this is the grand scheme. The lawyer's of the A's and Casey conspire so that the A's wind up with full immunity and then during the trial Casey's attys shift the blame of "reasonable doubt" to Cindy & George. After all they would have had access to the house, the computer, cell phones and the car.

The defense team will point the finger at the Anthonys and nothing can be done to prosecute them as they will have been given immunity. It not only provides a method for reasonable doubt, it also provides a way where no one can ever subsequently be tried for Caylee's death.

Like I said ... this was a theme to a Law & Order episode where a daughter/son was found not guilty as the parent who was given immunity was made to look like to killer.

Just a thought as I put nothing past what these people are capable of to save their bacon.

Your senario makes a lot of sense and is quite possibly what the Ants are after. All their inconsistencies and obnoxious behavior make sense when viewed as a way to cast doubt on themselves and thus take it off of KC. My hope is that LE is ready for this type of deviousness because if KC and her parents all get off, I will believe there was an LE conspiracy involved as well.
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #683 on: January 01, 2009, 09:24:15 PM »

CNN Headline News will be talking about the case and discussing comments made by LP.

LP and the defense attorney are arguing about what Hoover suppossedly told LP. Hoover told LP that Dominic Casey told him Caylee was dead and they went to the area where the body was found a month later. Defense att doesn't believe LP and so Lp said to talk to Nick Savage with the FBI as he knows all about it and even collected film and pics from Hoover. LP even went on to say that when Dominic and Hoover were at the site, Dominic was on the phone taling to Joy Wray!!!What? This is crazy!!!!!!!

Hell with Immunity for the Anthony's.I think others will nail their coffin shut.They better start speaking to minimize the consequences.Which Anthony will speak first????

I'll bet on George too!  (of course, like Boo, I'd like Leroy to cover my bet!)

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #684 on: January 01, 2009, 09:25:26 PM »

I want to say something about the phone calls on the cellphone.  One time, a friend brought over an illegal scanner and we listened to it and heard all sorts of cellphone calls that were in the area.  I understand this scanner in an automobile can pick up your call if the scanner is near you.  I say this because I cannot get it out of my mind about all the pings on Casey's phone when she was driving around.  Is this how information was found about the location of Caylee?  Is there a scanner like this still being used by LE?  I am not in the know anymore.  I do know there are all sorts of spy equipment out there and if this was my granddaughter or daughter missing, I would stop at nothing to find her or just what someone may know about the case.  I would not care if this is legal or not. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #685 on: January 01, 2009, 09:27:45 PM »

Good Evening Monks old and new!!  Finally got all the company out the door, kitchen cleaned......and missed NG.  I tried scanning through but didn't retain a whole lot   Please someone explain about the LP bombshell and the video! If he knew in Nov that Caylee was dead (told to him by the PI) Did he tell the LE and FBI? Has he been sitting on this info? I can't imagine him doing that......but if he told why in the hell wasn't the PI brought in and questioned? Was the PI not working for  the A's in Nov..not BJ?  Why wasn't the area searched water or not?  I am so confused about this...can anyone explain?
According to LP today on CNN Headline News, LP was not told about the video until Dec 15 or 16, after Caylee's remains were found.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #686 on: January 01, 2009, 09:30:34 PM »

Hi Monkeys...I just got in from shopping, trying to catch up...Is this a Joke ????

Has Boo been sneaking sips from granny's jug again ? 

HEY! I warned you guys early on I would NOT be responsible for my later posts! I was given medication and a special prize, which I took full advantage of!!! I just needed a designated poster, which none of you volunteered for!

mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #687 on: January 01, 2009, 09:32:17 PM »

Good Evening Monks old and new!!  Finally got all the company out the door, kitchen cleaned......and missed NG.  I tried scanning through but didn't retain a whole lot   Please someone explain about the LP bombshell and the video! If he knew in Nov that Caylee was dead (told to him by the PI) Did he tell the LE and FBI? Has he been sitting on this info? I can't imagine him doing that......but if he told why in the hell wasn't the PI brought in and questioned? Was the PI not working for  the A's in Nov..not BJ?  Why wasn't the area searched water or not?  I am so confused about this...can anyone explain?
According to LP today on CNN Headline News, LP was not told about the video until Dec 15 or 16, after Caylee's remains were found.

That would be a real bummer if they have sat on information and left that baby out in the woods like that.  If that is the case, someone needs to fry.   
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #688 on: January 01, 2009, 09:32:56 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys, and Happy New Year!

I have been gone nearly 5 days and I see that I am very behind.  I caught a little bit of NG a few nights ago, and could someone please tell me what the the heck is going on with LP and Dominic Casey?  I knew that Dominic Casey was one shady creep.  And it seems my feelings are on target.

Lisa
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #689 on: January 01, 2009, 09:33:19 PM »

Hi! I am new to the site but I am glad that I found it. I have been following this case from the beginning and I can't believe how "new" it still seems to be getting. It is definitely just unreal. There is all the talk on the news about the meter-reader being suspicious but I don't know. Why would Casey go through all the trouble to lie over and over and over again only for the meter-reader to be the guy who dunnit? It just doesn't make sense.  I think the detectives that have interrogated Casey were way to soft with her.  All the lies she told them and the all the circles she had them going in why did they not turn around and lie to her a bit?  Play her game for awhile.  I know all this has probably been touched upon already but gosh there is a lot to read here lol.  I am glad I found this site and once again hello.
Oh A1 ... you know SS is gonna read that right?  and his whole thing with kitties?   
Sorry, Kitkat, I always liked commerical.  The dectectives did their job by questioning Casey and finding out she didnt tell the truth about one way.  After that, it is really up to the prosecutor to put her feet to the fire, dont you think????  They knew she wasnt going to tell them where the body was.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #690 on: January 01, 2009, 09:33:31 PM »

I'll bet on George too!  (of course, like Boo, I'd like Leroy to cover my bet!)
                                                                                                               Regarding immunity~I'd be willing to bet that the first Anthony to step up will have to give their proffer FIRST before LE would even consider whether or not it was worth immunity and how much immunity.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #691 on: January 01, 2009, 09:33:45 PM »

Here is a thought on the immunity deal that A's are looking for. Far be it from me to by cynical of anything these people do or what defense attys are capably of. Here is goes ... JMHO.

It is just a hunch, but the request of immunity by Cindy & George Anthony seems to remind me of a Law & Order episode that i saw one time. Let's think back and remember that ever since Cindy made the second 911 call stating that the car smelled like death, the A's have done everything humanly possible to not cooperate with the investigation. Have it been despicable? Yes!!! Have they broke the law, who knows at this point?

However, what if this is the grand scheme. The lawyer's of the A's and Casey conspire so that the A's wind up with full immunity and then during the trial Casey's attys shift the blame of "reasonable doubt" to Cindy & George. After all they would have had access to the house, the computer, cell phones and the car.

The defense team will point the finger at the Anthonys and nothing can be done to prosecute them as they will have been given immunity. It not only provides a method for reasonable doubt, it also provides a way where no one can ever subsequently be tried for Caylee's death.

Like I said ... this was a theme to a Law & Order episode where a daughter/son was found not guilty as the parent who was given immunity was made to look like to killer.

Just a thought as I put nothing past what these people are capable of to save their bacon.

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #692 on: January 01, 2009, 09:34:43 PM »

Crud cola, that should be they knew she didnt tell the truth about one thing.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #693 on: January 01, 2009, 09:39:58 PM »

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #694 on: January 01, 2009, 09:42:43 PM »

Hi kitkat, welcome to the cage! 

Good questions!  I also wondered why the detectives seemed so soft with her.  Figured they were doing the 'good cop, bad cop' routine and I was just hearing the good part.  lol  Was very happy when one of them just flat out called her on her lies.  Was cheering him on! 

txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #695 on: January 01, 2009, 09:48:29 PM »

Welcome KitKat! 

So now Dominic knew on Nov. 15th that Caylee was dead, and that she was off Suburban Drive.  Are the A's now going to be questioned in regards to this new development?  After all, he was their PI.  Forgive me if this has been discussed before, but I am really far behind!  Thanks!

Lisa
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #696 on: January 01, 2009, 09:49:15 PM »

Lee moved out of his rented house yesterday, lot of garbage piled up at end of driveway, rumor has it he and Mallory moved in with her parents. Questions being raised about carpet cleaning. Lucky Mallory's parents.
Wonder why they didn't move in the George & Cindy ~ I've heard Casey's room will be available for about ... oh ... LIFE!
There is a link on WS to pictures of the driveway and garbage. There is a poster that Lee left with the garbage, someone took the poster and put it by the Anthony's driveway, I can't read it very well, something about beer pong.

Photo allegedly taken in front of Lee's rental home on 12/30/08:

Klaas...is there a larger pic of this stuff...I can't get it clear enough.

If someone walked away with that sign..then I hope they grabbed that computer too.

Does anyone know what that yellow stuff is ? It almost looks like insulation but I can't get the pic clear enough to tell.

TIA

I blow this picture up regarding the item in question..

I'm sorry, I just see drywall everywhere it seems.  lol  This looks to me like drywall covered with some yellow stuff. 

Wyks it looks like drywall covered by tissue paper because it is kind of ripped. If it wasn't ripped I would think it was a cheap raincoat.
Yeah, it does look like ripped tissue paper, joesamas mama.  Wonder if we'll ever find out?  lol

N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #697 on: January 01, 2009, 09:50:29 PM »

Does anyone remember if the audio interview with Amy was released? I can't remember anything except the written transcript.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #698 on: January 01, 2009, 09:52:11 PM »

Yes, I do remember that about the video being shown to him in Dec...but what about the conversation re: Caylee was found....asked if she was alive....said no....and they were going to get her.  I am thoroughly confused I guess...I thought this was told to him  in Nov??

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #699 on: January 01, 2009, 09:53:23 PM »

That would be a real bummer if they have sat on information and left that baby out in the woods like that.  If that is the case, someone needs to fry.   

that's the truth....but I am not sure anymore what in the hell he said.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.