March 28, 2024, 02:04:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #84  (Read 411287 times)
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #700 on: January 01, 2009, 09:55:23 PM »

I thought it was extremely interesting when Padillla said that Joy Wray is married to a man named "John" who works for Baez.  I thought that was a big bombshell.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #701 on: January 01, 2009, 09:58:10 PM »

I want to say something about the phone calls on the cellphone.  One time, a friend brought over an illegal scanner and we listened to it and heard all sorts of cellphone calls that were in the area.  I understand this scanner in an automobile can pick up your call if the scanner is near you.  I say this because I cannot get it out of my mind about all the pings on Casey's phone when she was driving around.  Is this how information was found about the location of Caylee?  Is there a scanner like this still being used by LE?  I am not in the know anymore.  I do know there are all sorts of spy equipment out there and if this was my granddaughter or daughter missing, I would stop at nothing to find her or just what someone may know about the case.  I would not care if this is legal or not. 

Oh yeah, LE uses scanners and whatever else they may need.  There were some punks out here who stole some walkie-talkies, among other things, including guns, from a local sporting goods store.  They were caught because the cops just turned on the frequency for those walkie-talkies, and there the punks were, chatting away on them, not realizing LE was listening to every word.  They made further plans on the walkie-talkies and the cops met them there.    

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
blurrymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #702 on: January 01, 2009, 09:59:33 PM »

Hey Klaas, I was napping and didn't see Joesama's mama's message.  Please share my e-mail addy with her or send hers my way.  Many thanks.
mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #703 on: January 01, 2009, 10:02:00 PM »

I want to say something about the phone calls on the cellphone.  One time, a friend brought over an illegal scanner and we listened to it and heard all sorts of cellphone calls that were in the area.  I understand this scanner in an automobile can pick up your call if the scanner is near you.  I say this because I cannot get it out of my mind about all the pings on Casey's phone when she was driving around.  Is this how information was found about the location of Caylee?  Is there a scanner like this still being used by LE?  I am not in the know anymore.  I do know there are all sorts of spy equipment out there and if this was my granddaughter or daughter missing, I would stop at nothing to find her or just what someone may know about the case.  I would not care if this is legal or not. 

Oh yeah, LE uses scanners and whatever else they may need.  There were some punks out here who stole some walkie-talkies, among other things, including guns, from a local sporting goods store.  They were caught because the cops just turned on the frequency for those walkie-talkies, and there the punks were, chatting away on them, not realizing LE was listening to every word.  They made further plans on the walkie-talkies and the cops met them there.    

Now that is funny

I love the spy stuff.  My son calls me, "Mrs. Cravitz".  Rmember the old woman on Bewitched??
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #704 on: January 01, 2009, 10:02:25 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-nancy-grace-010109,0,4782002.story

O/T but interresting

CNN's Nancy Grace wants Melinda Duckett records
Steve Hudak

Sentinel Staff Writer

7:41 PM EST, January 1, 2009

Lawyers for CNN and the network's TV talk-show personality Nancy Grace want a federal judge to order a Lake County mental-health facility to turn over its treatment records of Melinda Duckett, the mother of missing toddler Trenton Duckett.

In documents filed on New Year's Eve, the lawyers contend Duckett's mental-health history is relevant to her family's wrongful-death lawsuit which accuses Grace and her cable show of "intentionally inflicting emotional distress" on the distraught mother, 21.

Officials for Lifestream Behavioral Center in Leesburg, which had previously treated Duckett, told the cable network's lawyers last month that they would not honor a deposition subpeona but would follow a judge's order.

Duckett shot herself in her grandparents' home in The Villages on Sept. 8, 2006, the day that Grace planned to air an interview she had taped with her. Jerry and Beth Eubank, Melinda Duckett's adoptive parents, contend that the abrasive announcer's aggressive style was an "ambush" that caused the emotional distress that led Duckett to suicide.

Duckett reported her son missing from his bed in her apartment on Aug. 27, 2006. Leesburg police have since labeled her as the only suspect in the disappearance of the boy, who would now be 4-years-old
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #705 on: January 01, 2009, 10:05:33 PM »

Anthony’s PI: no videos of the site where remains found 

Last Edited: Thursday, 01 Jan 2009, 9:54 PM EST 

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=8181718&version=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

FTLOG~ which one is it???? does it exist OR NOT and if it doesn't exist how on earth did Kathy Belich and LP see it?????

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #706 on: January 01, 2009, 10:08:42 PM »

Hey Klaas, I was napping and didn't see Joesama's mama's message.  Please share my e-mail addy with her or send hers my way.  Many thanks.

I did send her your email addy 
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #707 on: January 01, 2009, 10:09:27 PM »

Looking at the pile of trash out front of Lee's house, over to the left is a framed ...printed piece.

Has anyone been able to ZOOM in and tell what that said???

N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #708 on: January 01, 2009, 10:10:42 PM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=8181718&version=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

FTLOG~ which one is it???? does it exist OR NOT and if it doesn't exist how on earth did Kathy Belich and LP see it?????

According to LP the FBI has it now. How can that be if a tape doesn't exist?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #709 on: January 01, 2009, 10:11:55 PM »

Created: Thursday, 01 Jan 2009, 9:54 PM EST 

SEMINOLE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- As reports circulate in the media that two private investigators who worked for the Anthony family may have visited the site where Caylee Anthony’s remains where eventually found, one of the investigators is coming forward to distance himself from the other.

2 year old Caylee Anthony was missing since June of last year, her remains were found in November.

George and Cindy Anthony are the grandparents of the toddler. Caylee's mother Casey Anthony sets in jail accused of murder.

Published reports said this week that the private investigators had made videotapes they took while in the area where the remains were found, before they were actually found.

Dominic Casey of D&A Investigations said Thursday that James Hoover, the other private investigator associated with this case, and the man who is alleged by some to have made the videotapes, is not employed by his agency.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
VIDEO: Anthony’s PI: no videos of the site where remains found
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Casey said Hoover simply showed up at the Anthony's door one day and offered to help them deal with protesters free of charge, and the Anthony’s allowed it

According to Casey he's the only private investigator working on the case for the Anthony's and admitted he went to the site where the remains were found November 15th. 

"I went out there to determine if it really was a place where teens hung out,” Casey said.

Casey added that he was taking photos to document information found in discovery documents that stated it was a teen hang out.  He said he was looking for items such as beer bottles, makeshift chairs and similar items.

While he was there, Casey said that James Hoover snuck up on him.

"As I turned around, Hoover was standing there with a video camera,” Casey said.  “I said, 'What are you doing here?'  He said, ‘I thought you might want help.'  I said, ‘James, that's completely inappropriate’."

Casey took photos of the area and said he's turned over his photos to the Anthony's attorney, to give to prosecutors.

According to Casey, James Hoover now claims his video no longer exists, that he taped over it.

"I would be interested to talking with James Hoover myself," Casey said.  "I have over 40 phone calls in to him and he has not returned my phone calls."

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #710 on: January 01, 2009, 10:15:20 PM »

JMO~but Padilla seems to spin theories and supposition as fact. I'm NOT saying that is the case here, it's just when you look back from when he first got involved, I need both hands to count his theories

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #711 on: January 01, 2009, 10:15:28 PM »

From what I understand, Greta has email and several blogs going at the same time, often reads those when she can, and 'has people' who take care of those for her.  It could very well be that 'her people' did the slice job severe editing and Greta herself never saw the message from Red.  It could be. 

Not defending Greta, because she has changed for the worse, IMO, ever since she started covering politics before the elections.  Plus, she is ultimately responsible for what 'her people' may or may not do.  IMO. 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #712 on: January 01, 2009, 10:15:53 PM »

Looking at the pile of trash out front of Lee's house, over to the left is a framed ...printed piece.

Has anyone been able to ZOOM in and tell what that said???

I can't tell:

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #713 on: January 01, 2009, 10:17:34 PM »

From what I understand, Greta has email and several blogs going at the same time, often reads those when she can, and 'has people' who take care of those for her.  It could very well be that 'her people' did the slice job severe editing and Greta herself never saw the message from Red.  It could be. 

Not defending Greta, because she has changed for the worse, IMO, ever since she started covering politics before the elections.  Plus, she is ultimately responsible for what 'her people' may or may not do.  IMO. 

Initially when she started the blog the comments were not moderated at all.  That posed a problem as she had hundreds of troll comments.

Now she had moderators.  Yes, she does read and post often but she does not read everything and moderators are processing the posts and determine what gets processed.
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #714 on: January 01, 2009, 10:17:49 PM »

JMO~but Padilla seems to spin theories and supposition as fact. I'm NOT saying that is the case here, it's just when you look back from when he first got involved, I need both hands to count his theories

Add to the mix, Hoover and Casey having a dispute as well. Can this case get anymore mixed up than it is already?
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #715 on: January 01, 2009, 10:18:59 PM »

I thought it was extremely interesting when Padillla said that Joy Wray is married to a man named "John" who works for Baez.  I thought that was a big bombshell.

According to Joy, she is married to John Wray the PI, and his friend is Jim, the other PI. 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #716 on: January 01, 2009, 10:20:37 PM »

Now that is funny

I love the spy stuff.  My son calls me, "Mrs. Cravitz".  Rmember the old woman on Bewitched??

Yesssssss!  I loved watching her!   

txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #717 on: January 01, 2009, 10:21:35 PM »

Maybe the Scientologists are backing Casey's defense team via Greta?   At this point, nothing surprises me!

Lisa
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #718 on: January 01, 2009, 10:21:50 PM »

FYI

Since I couldn't remember a taped audio version of Amy's interview having been released, I looked around and still couldn't find anything but a transcript. Anyway, NG had audio of Amy's interview on her show tonight so I bet there will be another dump coming soon.
janetruth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #719 on: January 01, 2009, 10:21:56 PM »

Add to the mix, Hoover and Casey having a dispute as well. Can this case get anymore mixed up than it is already?

...and while they are all bickering and arguing over who works for whom and who knew what when, Caylee's body is still at the funeral home...

Poor little mite.  Doesn't anyone care enough to give her a decent burial?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.