April 26, 2024, 08:36:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #84  (Read 412556 times)
nomorenekkiddogs
Scared Monkey

Why wear fur when you can run around "Nekkid"

« Reply #720 on: January 01, 2009, 10:23:50 PM »

the yellow thing that you are all talking about in Lee's trash looks like a couch cushion that has had the fabric ripped off of it.  Alot of times they use a very thin piece of plastic of sometimes, like saran wrap, to wrap around the foam and then the fbric slides over it easier during manufacturing.  Plus it serves as a kind of barrier for any spills and stuff.

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #721 on: January 01, 2009, 10:24:32 PM »

Anthony’s PI: no videos of the site where remains found 

Last Edited: Thursday, 01 Jan 2009, 9:54 PM EST 

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=8181718&version=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

FTLOG~ which one is it???? does it exist OR NOT and if it doesn't exist how on earth did Kathy Belich and LP see it?????

According to LP the FBI has it now. How can that be if a tape doesn't exist?

I'd say it exists. It would make Dominic Casey look somewhat suspicious if there were a tape.  IMO he looks very suspicious. I'd like to know what Joyce Wray's husband, John, who according to Padilla works for Baez, does for Baez.  Has Baez been sending Joyce Wray to various sites to make trouble, i.e. the dive at the Econ?  There she was.  Also at the prayer service for Caylee that Padilla and Grund arranged, there was Joyce. Strange. Then again, not so strange.

And while I'm on the subject of strange things, why do those assinine Anthonys say things like "Reach out" when they actually mean they made a telephone call to someone?  Why do they say "Wrap my mind around it" when they mean understand it?  "A lot on my plate" when they mean they have a lot to do? What is all this Anthony speak?  Are they from another planet? What is that planet that the progenitors of the Scientologists came from?  Could they be from there?  I know quite a few people and I know no one who says things like the Anthonys do.  Thank God.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #722 on: January 01, 2009, 10:25:02 PM »

The video links I listed are supposed to be full version.I don't know if I can listen to anymore.  I think it's punishment for *cough* tired monkeys. 
Sea Searcher better bring out something strong for this.I'm gonna hunt a Lortab for  myself for this.   

I'll listen to more this morning. I found it interesting the stuff they cut out in the beginning. Why did they cut it out and release to public and now re-release it again in "full" version? I never heard Cindy saying anything about beating the sh*t out of KC in the 911 tapes! Too bad she didn't follow through! 

which tape is that in???? I want to hear that.

Listen to the last 911 tape from the house, the one where Cindy tells about the smell in the car, and she becomes hysterical.  She then is asked to get Casey on the phone, and then listen to Cindyin the background.  Unfortunately, when these tapes were transcribed, the transcriptionist did not transcribe that part, but you can hear it.

I'm behind trying to catch up and I can't find where the tapes of the 911 call were re released?   Could you direct me to the link that you used to listen to.  Or does anyone else have a link to where you can hear Cindy in the background stating something about beating the crap out of Casey?  Thanks all you monkey's out there!
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #723 on: January 01, 2009, 10:26:25 PM »

From what I understand, Greta has email and several blogs going at the same time, often reads those when she can, and 'has people' who take care of those for her.  It could very well be that 'her people' did the slice job severe editing and Greta herself never saw the message from Red.  It could be. 

Not defending Greta, because she has changed for the worse, IMO, ever since she started covering politics before the elections.  Plus, she is ultimately responsible for what 'her people' may or may not do.  IMO. 

Initially when she started the blog the comments were not moderated at all.  That posed a problem as she had hundreds of troll comments.

Now she had moderators.  Yes, she does read and post often but she does not read everything and moderators are processing the posts and determine what gets processed.

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #724 on: January 01, 2009, 10:27:09 PM »

Anthony’s PI: no videos of the site where remains found 

Last Edited: Thursday, 01 Jan 2009, 9:54 PM EST 

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=8181718&version=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

FTLOG~ which one is it???? does it exist OR NOT and if it doesn't exist how on earth did Kathy Belich and LP see it?????

According to LP the FBI has it now. How can that be if a tape doesn't exist?

JMO~but Padilla seems to spin theories and supposition as fact. I'm NOT saying that is the case here, it's just when you look back from when he first got involved, I need both hands to count his theories

Add to the mix, Hoover and Casey having a dispute as well. Can this case get anymore mixed up than it is already?

...and while they are all bickering and arguing over who works for whom and who knew what when, Caylee's body is still at the funeral home...

Poor little mite.  Doesn't anyone care enough to give her a decent burial?

Apparantly not and in reality, the defense isn't really doing an autopsy as you need more than skelatal remains to do an autopsy, at this point it would just be mainly anthropoligal and they already know those results. not a damn one of them cares about that baby, just infuriates me

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #725 on: January 01, 2009, 10:29:29 PM »

I thought it was extremely interesting when Padillla said that Joy Wray is married to a man named "John" who works for Baez.  I thought that was a big bombshell.

This does not surprise me in the least.  I think the ONLY people they can find to help out the defense are either relatives of the defense team, or crooked "experts" looking to make a buck off of this case. 

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #726 on: January 01, 2009, 10:30:31 PM »

You know what you just said is probably the crux of the matter.  If Caylee's body was still in it's original state, they would probably be crying over the casket, but since it's not...................................... gosh that is horrible!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #727 on: January 01, 2009, 10:30:38 PM »

Lee moved out of his rented house yesterday, lot of garbage piled up at end of driveway, rumor has it he and Mallory moved in with her parents. Questions being raised about carpet cleaning. Lucky Mallory's parents.
Wonder why they didn't move in the George & Cindy ~ I've heard Casey's room will be available for about ... oh ... LIFE!
There is a link on WS to pictures of the driveway and garbage. There is a poster that Lee left with the garbage, someone took the poster and put it by the Anthony's driveway, I can't read it very well, something about beer pong.

Photo allegedly taken in front of Lee's rental home on 12/30/08:

Klaas...is there a larger pic of this stuff...I can't get it clear enough.

If someone walked away with that sign..then I hope they grabbed that computer too.

Does anyone know what that yellow stuff is ? It almost looks like insulation but I can't get the pic clear enough to tell.

TIA

I blow this picture up regarding the item in question..

I'm sorry, I just see drywall everywhere it seems.  lol  This looks to me like drywall covered with some yellow stuff. 

Wyks it looks like drywall covered by tissue paper because it is kind of ripped. If it wasn't ripped I would think it was a cheap raincoat.

The pic blown up..

wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #728 on: January 01, 2009, 10:34:53 PM »

Maybe the Scientologists are backing Casey's defense team via Greta?   At this point, nothing surprises me!

Lisa
Juliette Lewis is a scientologist!
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #729 on: January 01, 2009, 10:36:04 PM »

Maybe the Scientologists are backing Casey's defense team via Greta?   At this point, nothing surprises me!

Lisa
Juliette Lewis is a scientologist!

Ack!

Lisa
blurrymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #730 on: January 01, 2009, 10:38:30 PM »

Klaas!  I didn't know Melinda Duckett had any sort of mental health history.  I don't know if we have a thread for that, and I'm aware I already have a poor history of being an OT monkey, but that's interesting.

Thanks, Wyks, for your comments.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #731 on: January 01, 2009, 10:38:40 PM »

Can someone give me an update about Caylee's funeral?  Is there ever going to be one?  Is her body just going to stay in that funeral home forever?

Lisa
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #732 on: January 01, 2009, 10:46:49 PM »

Can someone give me an update about Caylee's funeral?  Is there ever going to be one?  Is her body just going to stay in that funeral home forever?

Lisa

Just until CA, GA and LA receive immunity.   
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #733 on: January 01, 2009, 10:49:02 PM »

Lisa

Isn't that tha truth!NO IMMUNITY!!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #734 on: January 01, 2009, 10:52:36 PM »

Lisa

They are just despicable!

Lisa
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #735 on: January 01, 2009, 10:53:21 PM »

Klaas!  I didn't know Melinda Duckett had any sort of mental health history.  I don't know if we have a thread for that, and I'm aware I already have a poor history of being an OT monkey, but that's interesting.

Thanks, Wyks, for your comments.

Actually we do have a Trenton Ducket thread and I should post that in it.  Thanks for the reminder 
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #736 on: January 01, 2009, 10:54:40 PM »

Lisa

They are just despicable!

Lisa

One would think you've seen it all.Along come the Anthony's.

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #737 on: January 01, 2009, 10:54:46 PM »

Big time invovled. Here are a few links.....
http://www.sptimes.com/Floridian/121398/High_profile_couple_n.html

http://cityfile.com/profiles/greta-van-susteren

[/quote]

Hi Monkeys! I just thought it strange that she sometimes goes by the name Greta Conway (says Conway is her middle name). Just thought that was strange with all the similarities of names of people "involved" in this case! Too many strange things about this case!
Poor little Caylee gets lost in all of this. She was the only victim that I can see at this point. Not sure what all the A's involvement is/was, but they didn't do anything to help find her whether she were alive or not. Now that we know, we do not hear anything they are doing to help. They are only interested in being sure they don't get themselves in trouble in any way. Tell us we're immune, then we'll talk. To me, that speaks volumes!!!

RIP Sweet Puppy
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #738 on: January 01, 2009, 11:06:29 PM »

Hi Monkeys! I just thought it strange that she sometimes goes by the name Greta Conway (says Conway is her middle name). Just thought that was strange with all the similarities of names of people "involved" in this case! Too many strange things about this case!
Poor little Caylee gets lost in all of this. She was the only victim that I can see at this point. Not sure what all the A's involvement is/was, but they didn't do anything to help find her whether she were alive or not. Now that we know, we do not hear anything they are doing to help. They are only interested in being sure they don't get themselves in trouble in any way. Tell us we're immune, then we'll talk. To me, that speaks volumes!!!

[/quote]

Well, if the A's start surrounding themselves with people that are from Clearwater, FL, then I will be convinced that the Scientologists are paying for everything! 

Lisa
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #739 on: January 01, 2009, 11:11:30 PM »

Looking at the pile of trash out front of Lee's house, over to the left is a framed ...printed piece.

Has anyone been able to ZOOM in and tell what that said???

I can't tell:

Thanks, for trying....

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.