April 24, 2024, 09:56:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #84  (Read 412444 times)
da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #760 on: January 01, 2009, 11:50:18 PM »

Bearly, no one wants to discuss the Caylee case with us, I think I will just go nite nite.

Are you really tired or just feeling a little guilty about last night...after I went and adopted you and everything...just sayin'...

you guys are soooo funny!

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #761 on: January 01, 2009, 11:50:34 PM »

Hi Monkeys!

Here's another view of that yellow thingy for you all. Looks like a shredded yellow trash bag or tissue paper covering some particle board shelf piece or box and a shoe in it to me.

This plaque Bearly, can you read it.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #762 on: January 01, 2009, 11:50:54 PM »

Do you think it says The Shepherds Prayer or something like that???
Bumping this up to ask again!!!

No, I don't think that is what it says, imo.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #763 on: January 01, 2009, 11:51:40 PM »

Does anyone have a link to the 911 tape w/ Cindy saying she'll beat Casey? I didn't hear it on the old ones that I have.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Sidebar/2008/7/17/caylee_marie_anthony_disappearance_timeline.html#

This link takes you to the listing, its the second 911 call -- the remark is made just after Cindy tells george that "zanny" took Caylee, then she says that she called them 2 hours ago, and she wishes that they would get there because she was going to beat the $hit out of Casey!  Listen to it, you can hear it.  I transcribe police interviews all the time and my earphones filter out noise, and I can hear it.  I can hear it without the earphones. 

Thanks for link but I still can't hear it I must be deaf...do you thing that someone on here can filter out the noise?  Or can someone transcribe excatly what was said..I for some reason can't hear it at all.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #764 on: January 01, 2009, 11:52:08 PM »

Has anyone seen this video of Cindy? I found it on WS.. Her pupils are HUGE..
http://www.wftv.com/video/18149829/index.html
They are huge, but it could be the lights in her eyes or she is on some strong diet pills. Hmm maybe that's how she has lost all that weight!

She's been on some kind of medication this whole time, you know. That's why she didn't take the lie detector test. opiates, marijuana, and a whole lot of different painkillers will do that to your eyes. I think cocaine and some kinds of speed will do it, too, but they're not the only things.

The only reason Cindy won't take a lie detector test is because she WON"T PASS!  Mind-altering drugs have nothing to do with it.

Lisa
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #765 on: January 01, 2009, 11:54:22 PM »

Listen to the last 911 tape from the house, the one where Cindy tells about the smell in the car, and she becomes hysterical.  She then is asked to get Casey on the phone, and then listen to Cindyin the background.  Unfortunately, when these tapes were transcribed, the transcriptionist did not transcribe that part, but you can hear it.
Good point. Histronic Personality Disorder. She's also got Dellusional Disorder. These can lead to abusive behavior to the children. Those behaviors originate with fear and are passed on from generation to generation. In many cases of child abuse the youngest are murdered.

Although I do think Cindy is histrionic, it's actually not a symptom of any personality disorder to become hysterical if you suspect your grandchild has been murdered. That 911 call, she actually shows the appropriate emotions for the situation, for once. Now, if she'd said it smelled like a dead body in the car, and then it turned out really to just be pizza boxes, THAT would be HPD.

It's also not that odd to want to "beat the shit out of" someone if they killed your relative, or even just if they stole your car. Or if they're Casey Anthony.

Actually IMO in the third 911 call Cindy behaves exactly as one would expect under the circumstances and it is the only time during this entire episode that I can recall where she exhibited normal emotions.  I have never seen her shed a tear although she was sobbing at the beginning of that 911 call.  But after that, it was as if an iron curtain descended and since then it has been pizza boxes and get off your ass and find my granddaughter.  One of the strangest was when she suggested that someone had put a body, not Caylee's, in the trunk of the car at the tow yard.     

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #766 on: January 01, 2009, 11:55:10 PM »

Oh, I just thought of something, does anyone remember the date that LP mentioned he was going to pay the meter reader a reward on Greta???? I KNOW it was before his name was released to the public, so.........now he thinks the Meter reader is part of a daisy chain. Oh well, I guess he can back off on that reward money now

Bump

Any monkey remember these dates??

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #767 on: January 01, 2009, 11:56:47 PM »

They are huge, but it could be the lights in her eyes or she is on some strong diet pills. Hmm maybe that's how she has lost all that weight!

She's been on some kind of medication this whole time, you know. That's why she didn't take the lie detector test. opiates, marijuana, and a whole lot of different painkillers will do that to your eyes. I think cocaine and some kinds of speed will do it, too, but they're not the only things.

The only reason Cindy won't take a lie detector test is because she WON"T PASS!  Mind-altering drugs have nothing to do with it.

Lisa

ITA.  She's lying and she knows that she cannot pass a polygraph and it doesn't matter what drugs she is taking. She's a liar.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #768 on: January 01, 2009, 11:57:03 PM »

Listen to the last 911 tape from the house, the one where Cindy tells about the smell in the car, and she becomes hysterical.  She then is asked to get Casey on the phone, and then listen to Cindyin the background.  Unfortunately, when these tapes were transcribed, the transcriptionist did not transcribe that part, but you can hear it.
Good point. Histronic Personality Disorder. She's also got Dellusional Disorder. These can lead to abusive behavior to the children. Those behaviors originate with fear and are passed on from generation to generation. In many cases of child abuse the youngest are murdered.

Although I do think Cindy is histrionic, it's actually not a symptom of any personality disorder to become hysterical if you suspect your grandchild has been murdered. That 911 call, she actually shows the appropriate emotions for the situation, for once. Now, if she'd said it smelled like a dead body in the car, and then it turned out really to just be pizza boxes, THAT would be HPD.

It's also not that odd to want to "beat the shit out of" someone if they killed your relative, or even just if they stole your car. Or if they're Casey Anthony.

Actually IMO in the third 911 call Cindy behaves exactly as one would expect under the circumstances and it is the only time during this entire episode that I can recall where she exhibited normal emotions.  I have never seen her shed a tear although she was sobbing at the beginning of that 911 call.  But after that, it was as if an iron curtain descended and since then it has been pizza boxes and get off your ass and find my granddaughter.  One of the strangest was when she suggested that someone had put a body, not Caylee's, in the trunk of the car at the tow yard.     

I think she found out the truth after the third 911 call.  And it's been "lie, obstruct, and obfuscate" ever since!

Lisa
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #769 on: January 01, 2009, 11:59:10 PM »

Hi Monkeys!

Here's another view of that yellow thingy for you all. Looks like a shredded yellow trash bag or tissue paper covering some particle board shelf piece or box and a shoe in it to me.

This plaque Bearly, can you read it.

There is no h after the p.  It appears to begin with D (or O), imo.

I believe in miracles!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #770 on: January 01, 2009, 11:59:26 PM »

Ok, now Im really really going to sleep.  Nite all.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #771 on: January 02, 2009, 12:01:31 AM »

Does anyone have a link to the 911 tape w/ Cindy saying she'll beat Casey? I didn't hear it on the old ones that I have.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Sidebar/2008/7/17/caylee_marie_anthony_disappearance_timeline.html#

This link takes you to the listing, its the second 911 call -- the remark is made just after Cindy tells george that "zanny" took Caylee, then she says that she called them 2 hours ago, and she wishes that they would get there because she was going to beat the $hit out of Casey!  Listen to it, you can hear it.  I transcribe police interviews all the time and my earphones filter out noise, and I can hear it.  I can hear it without the earphones. 

Thanks for link but I still can't hear it I must be deaf...do you thing that someone on here can filter out the noise?  Or can someone transcribe excatly what was said..I for some reason can't hear it at all.

Me either, RV.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #772 on: January 02, 2009, 12:02:30 AM »

Ok, now Im really really going to sleep.  Nite all.

Love you, Sleepyhead!

I believe in miracles!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #773 on: January 02, 2009, 12:02:50 AM »

This is what makes me think sometimes, that she was acting this out. Just a thought. She was so convincing in this call that her emotions were genuine, makes me think that she might have been putting on an act.

Just throwing this possibility out there.

Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #774 on: January 02, 2009, 12:03:41 AM »

The only reason I don't think Lee was evicted, is because he had the carpet cleaned, the man who cleaned the carpet, said it didn't look like the carpet was dirty, I don't know if this is true, about the carpet cleaner man, but that is what is being said on another forum. Also that there were kids toys.

Not surprising for there to be kids' toys. They're expecting a baby, and have nieces and nephews--or at least Lee used to until about 6 months ago.

Just because he wants to throw out toys strangers sent "for Caylee" to upset his folks, doesn't mean he's in a hurry to shed all of his own reminders of his niece.

But that paper tape thing with his roommate is weird. It's as if he was trying to find out through Brian what it was like--he kept asking "how do you feel?" Weird.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #775 on: January 02, 2009, 12:05:14 AM »

Lisa

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #776 on: January 02, 2009, 12:08:02 AM »

Oh, I just thought of something, does anyone remember the date that LP mentioned he was going to pay the meter reader a reward on Greta???? I KNOW it was before his name was released to the public, so.........now he thinks the Meter reader is part of a daisy chain. Oh well, I guess he can back off on that reward money now

Bump

Any monkey remember these dates??

No, IM, I don't remember, sorry.   

I believe in miracles!
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #777 on: January 02, 2009, 12:09:18 AM »

This is what makes me think sometimes, that she was acting this out. Just a thought. She was so convincing in this call that her emotions were genuine, makes me think that she might have been putting on an act.

I think the act came later. I think her emotions on the 911 call are genuine. I don't think Cindy's a good actress, and if she tried to fake that kind of visceral emotion it would sound really fake.

IMO, Cindy's real, genuine moments include: 911 call, "I'm gonna beat the shit out of her," the moment with the hammer, (misdirected--she really wanted to be threatening Casey with the hammer,) and when she demanded to know where Caylee was. Those moments she's out of control and not thinking.

Fake:  calling Casey "sweetheart" all the time--it's a way of reminding herself to be patient. "I lied about all that just to get LE here." Pretty much everything she's said to LE since, and everything she's said on camera. "We support Casey." No, but she thinks she should, and so she says she does.
blurrymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #778 on: January 02, 2009, 12:11:36 AM »

Nite, A1.  Have a good rest in T-town, if I'm remembering where you are (my 2nd home).
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #779 on: January 02, 2009, 12:11:48 AM »

I think the act came later. I think her emotions on the 911 call are genuine. I don't think Cindy's a good actress, and if she tried to fake that kind of visceral emotion it would sound really fake.

IMO, Cindy's real, genuine moments include: 911 call, "I'm gonna beat the shit out of her," the moment with the hammer, (misdirected--she really wanted to be threatening Casey with the hammer,) and when she demanded to know where Caylee was. Those moments she's out of control and not thinking.

Fake:  calling Casey "sweetheart" all the time--it's a way of reminding herself to be patient. "I lied about all that just to get LE here." Pretty much everything she's said to LE since, and everything she's said on camera. "We support Casey." No, but she thinks she should, and so she says she does.

thumright

I believe in miracles!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.