April 23, 2024, 12:36:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #84  (Read 412373 times)
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #780 on: January 02, 2009, 12:11:59 AM »

Has anyone seen this video of Cindy? I found it on WS.. Her pupils are HUGE..
http://www.wftv.com/video/18149829/index.html
They are huge, but it could be the lights in her eyes or she is on some strong diet pills. Hmm maybe that's how she has lost all that weight!

She's been on some kind of medication this whole time, you know. That's why she didn't take the lie detector test. opiates, marijuana, and a whole lot of different painkillers will do that to your eyes. I think cocaine and some kinds of speed will do it, too, but they're not the only things.

The only reason Cindy won't take a lie detector test is because she WON"T PASS!  Mind-altering drugs have nothing to do with it.

Lisa

Ok, so her pupils are just big for no reason, because she's NOT on drugs? IMO Cindy's on lortabs or some kind of vicodin, and that makes the pupils big and also means that the lie detector test would have no effect. Initially I thought she had cancer because of the bad hair, skin tone, and the weight loss, but now I think probably she just has some kind of injury that's healing. Maybe when she went to choke Casey, she broke something.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #781 on: January 02, 2009, 12:13:28 AM »

Listen to the last 911 tape from the house, the one where Cindy tells about the smell in the car, and she becomes hysterical.  She then is asked to get Casey on the phone, and then listen to Cindyin the background.  Unfortunately, when these tapes were transcribed, the transcriptionist did not transcribe that part, but you can hear it.
Good point. Histronic Personality Disorder. She's also got Dellusional Disorder. These can lead to abusive behavior to the children. Those behaviors originate with fear and are passed on from generation to generation. In many cases of child abuse the youngest are murdered.

Although I do think Cindy is histrionic, it's actually not a symptom of any personality disorder to become hysterical if you suspect your grandchild has been murdered. That 911 call, she actually shows the appropriate emotions for the situation, for once. Now, if she'd said it smelled like a dead body in the car, and then it turned out really to just be pizza boxes, THAT would be HPD.

It's also not that odd to want to "beat the shit out of" someone if they killed your relative, or even just if they stole your car. Or if they're Casey Anthony.

Actually IMO in the third 911 call Cindy behaves exactly as one would expect under the circumstances and it is the only time during this entire episode that I can recall where she exhibited normal emotions.  I have never seen her shed a tear although she was sobbing at the beginning of that 911 call.  But after that, it was as if an iron curtain descended and since then it has been pizza boxes and get off your ass and find my granddaughter.  One of the strangest was when she suggested that someone had put a body, not Caylee's, in the trunk of the car at the tow yard.     

This is what makes me think sometimes, that she was acting this out. Just a thought. She was so convincing in this call that her emotions were genuine, makes me think that she might have been putting on an act.

Just throwing this possibility out there.

Hi Brandi!  IMO, Cindy is too out of control to be a convincing actress.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #782 on: January 02, 2009, 12:17:19 AM »

They are huge, but it could be the lights in her eyes or she is on some strong diet pills. Hmm maybe that's how she has lost all that weight!

She's been on some kind of medication this whole time, you know. That's why she didn't take the lie detector test. opiates, marijuana, and a whole lot of different painkillers will do that to your eyes. I think cocaine and some kinds of speed will do it, too, but they're not the only things.

The only reason Cindy won't take a lie detector test is because she WON"T PASS!  Mind-altering drugs have nothing to do with it.

Lisa

Ok, so her pupils are just big for no reason, because she's NOT on drugs? IMO Cindy's on lortabs or some kind of vicodin, and that makes the pupils big and also means that the lie detector test would have no effect. Initially I thought she had cancer because of the bad hair, skin tone, and the weight loss, but now I think probably she just has some kind of injury that's healing. Maybe when she went to choke Casey, she broke something.

I am betting on valium, Xanex, and dilaudid with an accasional Benzedrine added in.  All easily accessible for RN's.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #783 on: January 02, 2009, 12:22:43 AM »

Oh, I just thought of something, does anyone remember the date that LP mentioned he was going to pay the meter reader a reward on Greta???? I KNOW it was before his name was released to the public, so.........now he thinks the Meter reader is part of a daisy chain. Oh well, I guess he can back off on that reward money now

Bump

Any monkey remember these dates??

I thought it was after his name was released but I'll look for the exact date.  It would be in the NG transcripts.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #784 on: January 02, 2009, 12:23:25 AM »

Hi Honey!!!

I believe in miracles!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #785 on: January 02, 2009, 12:25:43 AM »

Oh, I just thought of something, does anyone remember the date that LP mentioned he was going to pay the meter reader a reward on Greta???? I KNOW it was before his name was released to the public, so.........now he thinks the Meter reader is part of a daisy chain. Oh well, I guess he can back off on that reward money now

Bump

I thought it was after his name was released but I'll look for the exact date.  It would be in the NG transcripts.

http://cayleeanthony.wordpress.com/2008/12/15/no-reward-for-meter-reader-who-found-skull/

No Reward For Meter Reader Who Found Skull
Posted on December 15, 2008 by wjasonsmom
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. — It was a meter reader who found the remains that could be Caylee Anthony. He’s having a tough time and does not want to talk with the media and he is so disturbed by what he found his bosses have given him some time off of work.

When the Orange County meter reader discovered a skull in the woods not too far from Caylee Anthony’s home his supervisor called 911.

That phone call makes the meter reader ineligible for a $5,000 Crimeline reward. To collect the reward, you have to call Crimeline first before you call 911.

”You have to initiate a tip with Crimeline at 1-800-423-TIPS,” explained Detective Barb Bergin, Crimeline. “We don’t have enough money to pay rewards to everyone who calls 911.”

Bergin encourages people to call 911 if there is an emergency, but Crimeline calls are answered 24 hours a day.

“As calls come in, if it’s something that needs an emergency or needs law enforcement, we have people in place for that to happen immediately,” Bergin said.

Bounty hunter Leonard Padilla offered a $50,000 reward for Caylee’s body, but pulled the money when people complained searchers were tearing up their yards looking for remains.

“I don’t want to get sued,” Padilla said.

Still, Padilla plans thinks the meter reader deserves some kind of reward and he plans to write him a check if the remains belong to Caylee.

”It’s going to be a figure between five and ten grand involved easily,” he said. “Nobody looks at bags out here in these palmettos, they just walk by it. This guy had the foresight to go over and do it.”

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #786 on: January 02, 2009, 12:26:03 AM »

Lisa

I am betting on valium, Xanex, and dilaudid with an accasional Benzedrine added in.  All easily accessible for RN's.

I think Cindy has turned into Xani, imo.

I believe in miracles!
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #787 on: January 02, 2009, 12:30:49 AM »

The sign from Lee's garbage.

Oh my! Where did you find that Today?

It's the white board in Lee's trash. "Beer Pong" is a game they play. It's not a real "death list."
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #788 on: January 02, 2009, 12:38:51 AM »

Bearly, no one wants to discuss the Caylee case with us, I think I will just go nite nite.

Are you really tired or just feeling a little guilty about last night...after I went and adopted you and everything...just sayin'...

but Bearly, it wasnt my fault.  I didnt have any one to kiss, so I blew kisses to all, and he caught it!!!

Well, I hope he has some penicillin to get rid of it.    

I believe in miracles!
Charlie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #789 on: January 02, 2009, 12:40:37 AM »

Here is a thought on the immunity deal that A's are looking for. Far be it from me to by cynical of anything these people do or what defense attys are capably of. Here is goes ... JMHO.

It is just a hunch, but the request of immunity by Cindy & George Anthony seems to remind me of a Law & Order episode that i saw one time. Let's think back and remember that ever since Cindy made the second 911 call stating that the car smelled like death, the A's have done everything humanly possible to not cooperate with the investigation. Have it been despicable? Yes!!! Have they broke the law, who knows at this point?

However, what if this is the grand scheme. The lawyer's of the A's and Casey conspire so that the A's wind up with full immunity and then during the trial Casey's attys shift the blame of "reasonable doubt" to Cindy & George. After all they would have had access to the house, the computer, cell phones and the car.

The defense team will point the finger at the Anthonys and nothing can be done to prosecute them as they will have been given immunity. It not only provides a method for reasonable doubt, it also provides a way where no one can ever subsequently be tried for Caylee's death.

Like I said ... this was a theme to a Law & Order episode where a daughter/son was found not guilty as the parent who was given immunity was made to look like to killer.

Just a thought as I put nothing past what these people are capable of to save their bacon.
Wow!!  This is exactly what could end up happening!  I say it's all in the venue & jury selection at this point.  The only thing that gives me hope that she'll get a max sentence is how fast the GJ came back.  There's just too much new techno stuff in this case & a jury can be easily swayed by a good defense team.  Throw in blame & she could walk.  I hope not. 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #790 on: January 02, 2009, 12:40:39 AM »

Bump

I remember the 15th from looking thru all the Orlando News, but IIRC his name wasn't released at this point-then I just read that he wants to add to Nejames reward by 5-10m WHEN he gets to talk to the meter reader himself, if he keeps this up I'm going to need to start drinking

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=8156715&version=3&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

Atty. may offer reward to Caylee tipster 

Last Edited: Monday, 29 Dec 2008, 7:46 PM EST 
Created: Sunday, 28 Dec 2008, 10:34 PM EST 

Mark Nejame  SideBar

Related Items
Stories
911 calls made by meter reader released
Could Lee Anthony face charges?

ORLANDO, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35) -- Just over two weeks ago, Roy Krunk, a water meter reader for Orange County, found what turned out the remains of missing toddler Caylee Marie Anthony. 

Law enforcement has said that Krunk called 3 times to report something he thought could be a bag with Caylee's remains in August.  They admit he even called Crimeline.  Crimeline issues monetary rewards for information to those who help solve a crime.

Crimeline's board of directors will not meet until late next month to decide who is eligible for rewards, but there are reports that Krunk may not get any money from the tip line.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
VIDEO: Reward money may go to meter reader
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cindy and George Anthony's former attorney Mark Nejame told Krunk's attorney he'd be willing to reward Krunk in an effort to bring some closure to this tragic case. 

NeJame said Monday that he's still evaluating his offer.  NeJame believes Krunk went beyond the call of duty by calling authorities over and over again to follow up on a hunch.  He said five thousand dollars would be a good thank you from him on behalf of the community. 

Bounty Hunter Leonard Padilla said he heard about Nejame's offer and decided he'd add an extra five or ten thousand dollars to that reward.  But there's a catch.  Padilla wants to sit down with Krunk and Krunk's attorney for a chat.  Padilla said he believes the Orange County worker knows more than what he's saying publicly.  And, Padilla wants to know what that is.

David Evans is Roy Krunk's attorney.  Evans said his client would be receptive to a no strings attached reward.  He added that he has not yet had a direct conversation with Leonard Padilla ::
MonkeyEek:: GO HOME and leave it to the LE FTLOG

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #791 on: January 02, 2009, 12:43:10 AM »

Lisa

No, that is not what I meant. 

Even if she was not on drugs, she would not pass because she is a liar, imo.

I believe in miracles!
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #792 on: January 02, 2009, 12:43:16 AM »

Listen to the last 911 tape from the house, the one where Cindy tells about the smell in the car, and she becomes hysterical.  She then is asked to get Casey on the phone, and then listen to Cindyin the background.  Unfortunately, when these tapes were transcribed, the transcriptionist did not transcribe that part, but you can hear it.
Good point. Histronic Personality Disorder. She's also got Dellusional Disorder. These can lead to abusive behavior to the children. Those behaviors originate with fear and are passed on from generation to generation. In many cases of child abuse the youngest are murdered.

Good morning, monkeys and guests!   sunny

Cindy certainly seems to have a list personality disorders tucked up under her belt.  And yes, many of the behaviors do get passed on to future generations, in one form or another.  Casey seems to be a mini Cindy, only far worse. 

Interesting to me is observing how these things happen in the different generations.  And while none of it excuses Casey for what she most likely has done to Caylee, it does help to explain how things ended up so very badly in that family, with Caylee taking the brunt of it all. 

What I'd like to know is how Cindy got the way she is!  We haven't heard much about her parents, their behaviors and relationship.  Oddly enough, of the three women (mother, grandmother, g.grandmother) Cindy's mother (from what little we do know) seems to be the most emotionally healthy.  Yet it's true that first impressions can be deceiving.  It very likely could be that Cindy may be a mini Shirley. 

Would love for Rick to share more about the family and its inner-workings.  Only to help in understanding Cindy, which in turn, helps in understanding Casey.  If anything, am betting the defense will go for the emotionally-abused angle, PTSD, NPD and whatever other initials that Casey most likely has. 

And again I say, none of this 'excuses' Casey.   

So Baez can try, but doubt that it will fly.  Cuz I have a whole slew of initials, as many do, based on the experiences of our childhood, etc.  None of us (to our knowledge) have handled things with our children in such cold, calculating, cruel ways.  A greater majority (even while perhaps handing down personality disorders to some degree), manage to somehow 'go the opposite way' in dealing with our children.  Makes for fascinating casework study, if you're into that kind of thing.   

Rick already shared something very telling. He told us that his own niece pulled a train in December 2005.

This means either: a) he knew first-hand. b) He had the kind of relationship with Casey that she would tell him that, but not that she was pregant? c) for some reason the guys involved would tell this 50-year-old man about the good time they had with his niece...and he believed them.  d) Cindy told him. e) He made it up.

NONE of these things points to a healthy family here.  In fact, all of them point to a family where the men are just casually abusive of the women, and where the women lie to make the family seem normal while the men laugh about it.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #793 on: January 02, 2009, 12:44:02 AM »

Klaas -I should have known you'd find that first!!!!1 I am just trying to remember all the other dates he promised to give the meter reader $$, but if you remember he stated " the sherriff would be mad at him because he was a county employee" and he was trying to find a way to do it without getting anyone in trouble

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
blurrymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #794 on: January 02, 2009, 12:47:57 AM »

Goodnight monks.  I've been poking around at the Trenton Duckett thread, and it has depressed me to no end.  So sad, but at least Caylee was found.  Hope your second day of 2009 is twice as good as the first!
da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #795 on: January 02, 2009, 12:48:10 AM »

Bump

I remember the 15th from looking thru all the Orlando News, but IIRC his name wasn't released at this point-then I just read that he wants to add to Nejames reward by 5-10m WHEN he gets to talk to the meter reader himself, if he keeps this up I'm going to need to start drinking

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=8156715&version=3&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

Mark Nejame  SideBar

Related Items
Stories

ORLANDO, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35) -- Just over two weeks ago, Roy Krunk, a water meter reader for Orange County, found what turned out the remains of missing toddler Caylee Marie Anthony. 

Law enforcement has said that Krunk called 3 times to report something he thought could be a bag with Caylee's remains in August.  They admit he even called Crimeline.  Crimeline issues monetary rewards for information to those who help solve a crime.

Crimeline's board of directors will not meet until late next month to decide who is eligible for rewards, but there are reports that Krunk may not get any money from the tip line.
Cindy and George Anthony's former attorney Mark Nejame told Krunk's attorney he'd be willing to reward Krunk in an effort to bring some closure to this tragic case. 

NeJame said Monday that he's still evaluating his offer.  NeJame believes Krunk went beyond the call of duty by calling authorities over and over again to follow up on a hunch.  He said five thousand dollars would be a good thank you from him on behalf of the community. 

Bounty Hunter Leonard Padilla said he heard about Nejame's offer and decided he'd add an extra five or ten thousand dollars to that reward.  But there's a catch.  Padilla wants to sit down with Krunk and Krunk's attorney for a chat.  Padilla said he believes the Orange County worker knows more than what he's saying publicly.  And, Padilla wants to know what that is.

David Evans is Roy Krunk's attorney.  Evans said his client would be receptive to a no strings attached reward.  He added that he has not yet had a direct conversation with Leonard Padilla ::

So, perhaps Padilla is going to offer to get the reader meter's nails done, then he'll talk?

FTLOG let LE and the FBI do their job!

Karen

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #796 on: January 02, 2009, 12:48:58 AM »

Cindy certainly seems to have a list personality disorders tucked up under her belt.  And yes, many of the behaviors do get passed on to future generations, in one form or another.  Casey seems to be a mini Cindy, only far worse. 

Interesting to me is observing how these things happen in the different generations.  And while none of it excuses Casey for what she most likely has done to Caylee, it does help to explain how things ended up so very badly in that family, with Caylee taking the brunt of it all. 

What I'd like to know is how Cindy got the way she is!  We haven't heard much about her parents, their behaviors and relationship.  Oddly enough, of the three women (mother, grandmother, g.grandmother) Cindy's mother (from what little we do know) seems to be the most emotionally healthy.  Yet it's true that first impressions can be deceiving.  It very likely could be that Cindy may be a mini Shirley. 

Would love for Rick to share more about the family and its inner-workings.  Only to help in understanding Cindy, which in turn, helps in understanding Casey.  If anything, am betting the defense will go for the emotionally-abused angle, PTSD, NPD and whatever other initials that Casey most likely has. 

So Baez can try, but doubt that it will fly.  Cuz I have a whole slew of initials, as many do, based on the experiences of our childhood, etc.  None of us (to our knowledge) have handled things with our children in such cold, calculating, cruel ways.  A greater majority (even while perhaps handing down personality disorders to some degree), manage to somehow 'go the opposite way' in dealing with our children.  Makes for fascinating casework study, if you're into that kind of thing.   

Rick already shared something very telling. He told us that his own niece pulled a train in December 2005.

This means either: a) he knew first-hand. b) He had the kind of relationship with Casey that she would tell him that, but not that she was pregant? c) for some reason the guys involved would tell this 50-year-old man about the good time they had with his niece...and he believed them.  d) Cindy told him. e) He made it up.

NONE of these things points to a healthy family here.  In fact, all of them point to a family where the men are just casually abusive of the women, and where the women lie to make the family seem normal while the men laugh about it.

I don't think any men are doing the abusing in the A family.  George is scared sh**less of Cindy, and she's got him by the short and curlies!

Lisa
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #797 on: January 02, 2009, 12:49:11 AM »

???

I believe in miracles!
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #798 on: January 02, 2009, 12:49:58 AM »

Bump

Mark Nejame  SideBar

Related Items
Stories

So, perhaps Padilla is going to offer to get the reader meter's nails done, then he'll talk?

FTLOG let LE and the FBI do their job!

Karen

LMAO~maybe a shower and a nice meal too

[
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #799 on: January 02, 2009, 12:50:16 AM »

Goodnight monks.  I've been poking around at the Trenton Duckett thread, and it has depressed me to no end.  So sad, but at least Caylee was found.  Hope your second day of 2009 is twice as good as the first!

Nite BM!!!

I believe in miracles!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.