March 29, 2024, 08:47:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #84  (Read 411328 times)
da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #800 on: January 02, 2009, 12:50:24 AM »

Listen to the last 911 tape from the house, the one where Cindy tells about the smell in the car, and she becomes hysterical.  She then is asked to get Casey on the phone, and then listen to Cindyin the background.  Unfortunately, when these tapes were transcribed, the transcriptionist did not transcribe that part, but you can hear it.
Good point. Histronic Personality Disorder. She's also got Dellusional Disorder. These can lead to abusive behavior to the children. Those behaviors originate with fear and are passed on from generation to generation. In many cases of child abuse the youngest are murdered.

Good morning, monkeys and guests!   sunny

Cindy certainly seems to have a list personality disorders tucked up under her belt.  And yes, many of the behaviors do get passed on to future generations, in one form or another.  Casey seems to be a mini Cindy, only far worse. 

Interesting to me is observing how these things happen in the different generations.  And while none of it excuses Casey for what she most likely has done to Caylee, it does help to explain how things ended up so very badly in that family, with Caylee taking the brunt of it all. 

What I'd like to know is how Cindy got the way she is!  We haven't heard much about her parents, their behaviors and relationship.  Oddly enough, of the three women (mother, grandmother, g.grandmother) Cindy's mother (from what little we do know) seems to be the most emotionally healthy.  Yet it's true that first impressions can be deceiving.  It very likely could be that Cindy may be a mini Shirley. 

Would love for Rick to share more about the family and its inner-workings.  Only to help in understanding Cindy, which in turn, helps in understanding Casey.  If anything, am betting the defense will go for the emotionally-abused angle, PTSD, NPD and whatever other initials that Casey most likely has. 

And again I say, none of this 'excuses' Casey.   

So Baez can try, but doubt that it will fly.  Cuz I have a whole slew of initials, as many do, based on the experiences of our childhood, etc.  None of us (to our knowledge) have handled things with our children in such cold, calculating, cruel ways.  A greater majority (even while perhaps handing down personality disorders to some degree), manage to somehow 'go the opposite way' in dealing with our children.  Makes for fascinating casework study, if you're into that kind of thing.   

Rick already shared something very telling. He told us that his own niece pulled a train in December 2005.

This means either: a) he knew first-hand. b) He had the kind of relationship with Casey that she would tell him that, but not that she was pregant? c) for some reason the guys involved would tell this 50-year-old man about the good time they had with his niece...and he believed them.  d) Cindy told him. e) He made it up.

NONE of these things points to a healthy family here.  In fact, all of them point to a family where the men are just casually abusive of the women, and where the women lie to make the family seem normal while the men laugh about it.

The whole Anthony family and their lack of healthy boundaries (do they even know what boundaries are) GROSS THIS MONKEY OUT TO NO END!

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #801 on: January 02, 2009, 12:50:31 AM »

Listen to the last 911 tape from the house, the one where Cindy tells about the smell in the car, and she becomes hysterical.  She then is asked to get Casey on the phone, and then listen to Cindyin the background.  Unfortunately, when these tapes were transcribed, the transcriptionist did not transcribe that part, but you can hear it.
Good point. Histronic Personality Disorder. She's also got Dellusional Disorder. These can lead to abusive behavior to the children. Those behaviors originate with fear and are passed on from generation to generation. In many cases of child abuse the youngest are murdered.

Although I do think Cindy is histrionic, it's actually not a symptom of any personality disorder to become hysterical if you suspect your grandchild has been murdered. That 911 call, she actually shows the appropriate emotions for the situation, for once. Now, if she'd said it smelled like a dead body in the car, and then it turned out really to just be pizza boxes, THAT would be HPD.

It's also not that odd to want to "beat the shit out of" someone if they killed your relative, or even just if they stole your car. Or if they're Casey Anthony.

Actually IMO in the third 911 call Cindy behaves exactly as one would expect under the circumstances and it is the only time during this entire episode that I can recall where she exhibited normal emotions.  I have never seen her shed a tear although she was sobbing at the beginning of that 911 call.  But after that, it was as if an iron curtain descended and since then it has been pizza boxes and get off your ass and find my granddaughter.  One of the strangest was when she suggested that someone had put a body, not Caylee's, in the trunk of the car at the tow yard.     

This is what makes me think sometimes, that she was acting this out. Just a thought. She was so convincing in this call that her emotions were genuine, makes me think that she might have been putting on an act.

Just throwing this possibility out there.

Hi Brandi!  IMO, Cindy is too out of control to be a convincing actress.

Hey, Bearly!

At first I thought the same. Now I am not convinced either way. It's an interesting branch to hang on for a bit ...that Cindy was indeed acting in those calls.

She is much more out of control now than when we first saw her, though, IMHO.

Wink

da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #802 on: January 02, 2009, 12:53:14 AM »

Cindy certainly seems to have a list personality disorders tucked up under her belt.  And yes, many of the behaviors do get passed on to future generations, in one form or another.  Casey seems to be a mini Cindy, only far worse. 

Interesting to me is observing how these things happen in the different generations.  And while none of it excuses Casey for what she most likely has done to Caylee, it does help to explain how things ended up so very badly in that family, with Caylee taking the brunt of it all. 

What I'd like to know is how Cindy got the way she is!  We haven't heard much about her parents, their behaviors and relationship.  Oddly enough, of the three women (mother, grandmother, g.grandmother) Cindy's mother (from what little we do know) seems to be the most emotionally healthy.  Yet it's true that first impressions can be deceiving.  It very likely could be that Cindy may be a mini Shirley. 

Would love for Rick to share more about the family and its inner-workings.  Only to help in understanding Cindy, which in turn, helps in understanding Casey.  If anything, am betting the defense will go for the emotionally-abused angle, PTSD, NPD and whatever other initials that Casey most likely has. 

So Baez can try, but doubt that it will fly.  Cuz I have a whole slew of initials, as many do, based on the experiences of our childhood, etc.  None of us (to our knowledge) have handled things with our children in such cold, calculating, cruel ways.  A greater majority (even while perhaps handing down personality disorders to some degree), manage to somehow 'go the opposite way' in dealing with our children.  Makes for fascinating casework study, if you're into that kind of thing.   

Rick already shared something very telling. He told us that his own niece pulled a train in December 2005.

This means either: a) he knew first-hand. b) He had the kind of relationship with Casey that she would tell him that, but not that she was pregant? c) for some reason the guys involved would tell this 50-year-old man about the good time they had with his niece...and he believed them.  d) Cindy told him. e) He made it up.

NONE of these things points to a healthy family here.  In fact, all of them point to a family where the men are just casually abusive of the women, and where the women lie to make the family seem normal while the men laugh about it.

???

pull a train

1 definition - When a group of men, one after the other, take on relations with a man or woman - usually from behind.
www.urbandictionary.com
www.urbandictionary.com

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #803 on: January 02, 2009, 12:53:33 AM »

Although I do think Cindy is histrionic, it's actually not a symptom of any personality disorder to become hysterical if you suspect your grandchild has been murdered. That 911 call, she actually shows the appropriate emotions for the situation, for once. Now, if she'd said it smelled like a dead body in the car, and then it turned out really to just be pizza boxes, THAT would be HPD.

It's also not that odd to want to "beat the shit out of" someone if they killed your relative, or even just if they stole your car. Or if they're Casey Anthony.

Actually IMO in the third 911 call Cindy behaves exactly as one would expect under the circumstances and it is the only time during this entire episode that I can recall where she exhibited normal emotions.  I have never seen her shed a tear although she was sobbing at the beginning of that 911 call.  But after that, it was as if an iron curtain descended and since then it has been pizza boxes and get off your ass and find my granddaughter.  One of the strangest was when she suggested that someone had put a body, not Caylee's, in the trunk of the car at the tow yard.     

This is what makes me think sometimes, that she was acting this out. Just a thought. She was so convincing in this call that her emotions were genuine, makes me think that she might have been putting on an act.

Hey, Bearly!

At first I thought the same. Now I am not convinced either way. It's an interesting branch to hang on for a bit ...that Cindy was indeed acting in those calls.

Wink

Do you mean she knew there was a dead body in the trunk or she was just saying that for the shock value?

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #804 on: January 02, 2009, 12:55:35 AM »

???

pull a train

1 definition - When a group of men, one after the other, take on relations with a man or woman - usually from behind.
www.urbandictionary.com
www.urbandictionary.com

Thanks, Sparky.

Now I have to go wash my eyes out with soap!   

I believe in miracles!
da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #805 on: January 02, 2009, 12:57:11 AM »

???

pull a train

www.urbandictionary.com
www.urbandictionary.com

Thanks, Sparky.

Now I have to go wash my eyes out with soap!   

I had an idea of what it meant . . . but it's easier to go out and quote things and do a cut and paste than to write the words myself.  I just hope laptops don't have feelings . . .

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #806 on: January 02, 2009, 12:58:00 AM »

???

pull a train

www.urbandictionary.com
www.urbandictionary.com

I vote E.

I believe in miracles!
da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #807 on: January 02, 2009, 01:04:16 AM »

???

pull a train

www.urbandictionary.com
www.urbandictionary.com

I vote E.

If he made it up, perhaps it reflects what he assumes Casey was up to during that time or what all kids of Casey's age are up to.  For instance, perhaps he thought because Casey was always on the phone texting and on the 'puter on myspace that she was getting a lot of action.  He's my age or perhaps younger than me (I'm 53) and I can relate to thinking that about young people that put themselves out there so much on the phone and the net.  Ironically, the family probably didn't know that much about the guys she dated/her sexual activity because she was probably secretive.

But for the grace of God go I . . .

Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #808 on: January 02, 2009, 01:07:21 AM »

I thought Brian was Lee's roommate.

Interesting video with Brian getting taped up.

Holy Moly!! What is it with this family and duct tape? this will not bode well for Mr Unibrow..
I don't know about myspace, but was that posted on the help find caylee myspace of Lee's? WHAT A DUMBAZZ if it is on his account. I don't get these people!

That is so...um.....so scary and not funny.  Maybe Casey got tape ideas from this video? What the X&%#?  And, yes that is on Lee's myspace. 
Is he so dumb that he wouldn't think people would see this? His niece was just found dead with duct tape around her poor head. I HATE LEE!

The tape around the guys head made me sick. 

Me, too. I'm wondering why they did this. It makes me wonder if Lee's blackmailing Brian somehow. How long has this thing been on Lee's page? Maybe this is where the "anonymous" donations and such come from. Maybe there are people out there who have had "fun" with Caylee and Casey, and are willing to pay a lot of money to keep it from coming to light.

Lee keeps asking "how do you feel?" like Brian was expecting it to be fun or something.
da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #809 on: January 02, 2009, 01:10:36 AM »

Holy Moly!! What is it with this family and duct tape? this will not bode well for Mr Unibrow..
I don't know about myspace, but was that posted on the help find caylee myspace of Lee's? WHAT A DUMBAZZ if it is on his account. I don't get these people!

That is so...um.....so scary and not funny.  Maybe Casey got tape ideas from this video? What the X&%#?  And, yes that is on Lee's myspace. 
Is he so dumb that he wouldn't think people would see this? His niece was just found dead with duct tape around her poor head. I HATE LEE!

Me, too. I'm wondering why they did this. It makes me wonder if Lee's blackmailing Brian somehow. How long has this thing been on Lee's page? Maybe this is where the "anonymous" donations and such come from. Maybe there are people out there who have had "fun" with Caylee and Casey, and are willing to pay a lot of money to keep it from coming to light.

Lee keeps asking "how do you feel?" like Brian was expecting it to be fun or something.

But it was uploaded in December 2006.  I don't think it's related . . . but if the boy (Lee) had any common sense he would take the video off of myspace.

Big IF!!!

Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #810 on: January 02, 2009, 01:12:57 AM »

Hey, Bearly!

Wink

Do you mean she knew there was a dead body in the trunk or she was just saying that for the shock value?

She knew what she had smelled. She knew there had been a dead body in there. BUT....IMO, it was all too easy for Casey to explain it away and say that she'd killed a rapist or a would-be murderer in self-defense, was scared to report it, and left him in there a bit before dumping the body.

"He was gonna hurt Caylee, Mom."  Or even for Cindy to imagine for herself that it wasn't Caylee dead in the trunk, but rather, someone who had tried to hurt Casey and Caylee. I think she sold George on the same story. JMO. 

Before the DNA evidence came out, IMO, it was easier for them to believe this, than that Casey would kill her own daughter.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #811 on: January 02, 2009, 01:16:20 AM »

Hey everybody.....just and ideal but I wonder if there isnt more to the JP Chatt rumor than what we thought and if this could be where the money for Casey's dream team is coming from......YOU NEVER KNOW.......
JP Chatts family is very wealthy… His father is Joseph Chatt and he is the Chairman of CaribEx worldwide…(In Puerto Rico) Joseph chatt Jr is the President of Caribbean.. Madeline Chatt (JP’s sister) is the Business Development and DR ops manager in Florida…I heard this is the Chatt’s business… I think I reqad that gross sales or profit was 87 million (need to find that link)
Also please note: there is a Cyndy Baez that also works there as a Billing/Inventory Control Specialist….. could she be kin to Jose?

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
crazybabyborg
« Reply #812 on: January 02, 2009, 01:18:29 AM »

Hi guys! 

I just watched the video of Cindy, where there's been discussion of her pupils. At first, I thought that it may be nothing. It appears to be dark out and because Cindy was speakig and looking directly at the interviewer instead of the camera and light source, I just attributed it to that. Our pupils get larger to let in maximum light in the dark.

However, I noticed later in the interview, when she swung her head toward the camera and light source, that her pupils remained the same. No question in my mind, she's taking medication that would cause that. Pupils react quickly to change when the amount of light changes. Cindy's didn't.

She doesn't appear to be slurring words beyond anything unusual or presenting with an unusual affect, so I doubt it's something super depressive. I don't know what it is or where she got it, but I'd bet a lot of money a blood test would show some kind of mood altering drug.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #813 on: January 02, 2009, 01:19:21 AM »

Hey, Bearly!

Wink

Yes, with this theory, Cindy would have known at this point that Caylee was dead and at least some of the particulars of the case. I am just saying that this angle is something to look at. It's possible, you know! This is one MESSED UP family! And this case has had more twists and turns in it than anyone could imagine. And there has to be more coming.

da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #814 on: January 02, 2009, 01:20:36 AM »

Hey everybody.....just and ideal but I wonder if there isnt more to the JP Chatt rumor than what we thought and if this could be where the money for Casey's dream team is coming from......YOU NEVER KNOW.......
JP Chatts family is very wealthy… His father is Joseph Chatt and he is the Chairman of CaribEx worldwide…(In Puerto Rico) Joseph chatt Jr is the President of Caribbean.. Madeline Chatt (JP’s sister) is the Business Development and DR ops manager in Florida…I heard this is the Chatt’s business… I think I reqad that gross sales or profit was 87 million (need to find that link)
Also please note: there is a Cyndy Baez that also works there as a Billing/Inventory Control Specialist….. could she be kin to Jose?

Wow, HH, you're good!  And you've been busy!!!  Those are some very good points.  I always thought JB Chatt was the dad, based on his looks.

Also:  oh my goodness, your valentine avatar is just so adorable!

Karen

Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #815 on: January 02, 2009, 01:22:57 AM »

But it was uploaded in December 2006.  I don't think it's related . . . but if the boy (Lee) had any common sense he would take the video off of myspace.

Big IF!!!

Hmmmm. Just horsing around, then. Probably Lee's a bit dim in some ways and doesn't even realize there's a connection. I know a lot of people like that. They seem smart but they don't connect things.

Like, not making the connection between paper tape on your roommate in 2006, and duct tape on your niece in 2008. There are a lot of other videos on his page and he probably forgot about it or thought of it as just one of many party clips.

My blackmail theory doesn't hold water--if he were blackmailing, he wouldn't have the tape up--he'd be threatening to put it up. So never mind that.
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #816 on: January 02, 2009, 01:23:38 AM »

Wow, HH, you're good!  And you've been busy!!!  Those are some very good points.  I always thought JB Chatt was the dad, based on his looks.

Karen

JB Chatt swears he never slept with Casey. But I'll bet he's lying.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #817 on: January 02, 2009, 01:24:54 AM »

Karen
Thank yop,   I just feel like something is fishy with all this and of course if JP,s family is in anyway trying to cover something up and keep Caseys mouth shut,they would be annonmous, like the persons that put up the bond money was, they have several different businesses and one of them is in Miami, also isnt Jose' from the same nationallity as JP,

Oh and CBB maid my avatar, and yes I love it ...she done a terrific job!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
crazybabyborg
« Reply #818 on: January 02, 2009, 01:26:07 AM »

Who is the girl doing the taping of Brian?

She looks remarkably like Casey.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #819 on: January 02, 2009, 01:28:06 AM »

Karen

JB Chatt swears he never slept with Casey. But I'll bet he's lying.

Also, didn't Amy say that JP Chatt did not like Casey?

Seems I remember her saying that.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.