March 28, 2024, 07:51:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #84  (Read 411275 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #860 on: January 02, 2009, 02:12:09 AM »

Please forgive the slightly OT question, but does anyone here know this:

Early on, Cindy stated (to Greta? to LE?  don't remember!) that on the night of Father's Day, Sunday June 15, after returning with Caylee from Mt. Dora, Caylee went swimming with (Cindy? Casey?).  She claimed that at some point, someone (Cindy? Casey?) took her out of the pool "because she was cold."

She then continued on with the "tucked them into bed together" story.  This was, of course, before news of the horrible fight b/t Cindy and Casey ever came out.

Does anyone remember the details of the Caylee-went-swimming story?  Who did Cindy tell this to?  Did she ever elaborate, or repeat it again?

And does anyone remember the date that Cindy says she and George came home to discover their gate open and the pool ladder on the pool?  Was it the 16th?  Or some other date?

TIA.

(The "took her out of the pool because she was cold" comment gave me chills myself when I heard this, and I've never forgotten it...)

Desi

I'm looking, Desi! I think it was in the same show as Greta's interview that took her to the Ants backyard.......
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #861 on: January 02, 2009, 02:13:11 AM »

I'm not all caught up so I may have missed something, but at this point, I would think that LE has more potential to disclose the Father's identity than Baez. I honestly do not understand how Caylee's remains are going to be turned over to Cindy and George without there being an effort to determine the Father's Identity. He's "next of kin" equally with Casey, isn't he?

Yes, he is!  It has been said - not sure if it has been confirmed or just rumor - that LE knew who the father was! Does anyone know if this has been confirmed before I start speculating?
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #862 on: January 02, 2009, 02:13:26 AM »

I'm not all caught up so I may have missed something, but at this point, I would think that LE has more potential to disclose the Father's identity than Baez. I honestly do not understand how Caylee's remains are going to be turned over to Cindy and George without there being an effort to determine the Father's Identity. He's "next of kin" equally with Casey, isn't he?

What are they going to do, demand DNA from the entire male population of Orlando? Whoever the father is, he doesn't care. If he did, he'd have come forward long ago.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #863 on: January 02, 2009, 02:14:27 AM »

Hi CBB.  You look beautiful.  (I don't know you, but feel like I do from reading Peaches' beautiful thread for hours.....)

Anyway, I have always wondered if perhaps Caylee's body being found might lead to the daddy being brought to light.... I think you are onto something there.

Thank you, and thank you also for your touching contribution in Peache's thread. It was the last one that made me cry!!! It was beautiful, and even though I don't know you either, I know enough to want to!! 
da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #864 on: January 02, 2009, 02:15:18 AM »

I'm wound up tonight but brain isn't working nearly so well as my fellow monkeys.  But I do remember on at least 5 occasions that a monkey or difference monkeys have reported that LE does know who the father is.  If that is true, and if it's JP Chatt, they would have also connected the dots, right?

Us monkeys need a big virtual "war room" for all of the information we have collected so we can sort this out!

It's been he double el having extra time on my hands cause of the holiday but nothing happening in the case.

The only comfort is knowing that most of us monkeys are feeling that way right now (except for the ones that got smart and pulled themselves away from the 'puter for a while)!

Boyfriend is getting pretty sick of my obsession. 

Karen

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #865 on: January 02, 2009, 02:16:01 AM »

Yes, he is!  It has been said - not sure if it has been confirmed or just rumor - that LE knew who the father was! Does anyone know if this has been confirmed before I start speculating?

That was LP speculating based on the fact that too many of the DNA markers matched Casey. There ought to be about a 50% match to a parent. If there is more than 50%, that suggests the parents were related, because some of the paternal DNA is matching the maternal DNA.  A brother and sister as parents, could have a child whose DNA matches the mothers 75%.  A father and daughter could have a match that's up to 100%.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #866 on: January 02, 2009, 02:16:46 AM »

What are they going to do, demand DNA from the entire male population of Orlando? Whoever the father is, he doesn't care. If he did, he'd have come forward long ago.

Maybe he never knew!
da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #867 on: January 02, 2009, 02:17:01 AM »

Mytime!  Good to see you, you are looking MAHVELOUS!!!!!

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #868 on: January 02, 2009, 02:17:23 AM »

I dont doubt that by now the LE may know who the father is but if that person does not want it known that he is and he has the money like JP's family does...I doubt they could make it public knowledge without his consent, and if its not gonna hve a bearing on this case on way or the other, they could keep it from coming out!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #869 on: January 02, 2009, 02:17:27 AM »

I'm wound up tonight but brain isn't working nearly so well as my fellow monkeys.  But I do remember on at least 5 occasions that a monkey or difference monkeys have reported that LE does know who the father is.  If that is true, and if it's JP Chatt, they would have also connected the dots, right?

Us monkeys need a big virtual "war room" for all of the information we have collected so we can sort this out!

It's been he double el having extra time on my hands cause of the holiday but nothing happening in the case.

The only comfort is knowing that most of us monkeys are feeling that way right now (except for the ones that got smart and pulled themselves away from the 'puter for a while)!

Karen

If LE knows who the father is, then it's Lee or George. Because that's whose DNA they have, and because they didn't do a paternity test--they just would be able to see that there's too much correlation between Caylee and Casey, for the father to be unrelated.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #870 on: January 02, 2009, 02:17:55 AM »

I realize that Dr. Baden is not part of this case, but he has said many times that they already know who the father is, and that it would be something that would be investigated if for no other reason, to rule out that the father might have been a player in what happened in some way.
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #871 on: January 02, 2009, 02:19:05 AM »

Maybe he never knew!

He knew he had sex with Casey.  I just can't imagine being a man, hearing that a girl I once slept with had a child the right age to be mine, and not trying to find out. But most men really don't care, as long as nobody asks them for money.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #872 on: January 02, 2009, 02:19:12 AM »

I dont doubt that by now the LE may know who the father is but if that person does not want it known that he is and he has the money like JP's family does...I doubt they could make it public knowledge without his consent, and if its not gonna hve a bearing on this case on way or the other, they could keep it from coming out!

I agree.
da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #873 on: January 02, 2009, 02:19:19 AM »

Karen

If LE knows who the father is, then it's Lee or George. Because that's whose DNA they have, and because they didn't do a paternity test--they just would be able to see that there's too much correlation between Caylee and Casey, for the father to be unrelated.

Well, if that's true, I would say it's Lee.  He's such a weirdo.  And that flirting between Casey and Lee in the jailhouse videos, very disturbing . . .

da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #874 on: January 02, 2009, 02:20:24 AM »

Maybe he never knew!

He knew he had sex with Casey.  I just can't imagine being a man, hearing that a girl I once slept with had a child the right age to be mine, and not trying to find out. But most men really don't care, as long as nobody asks them for money.

da nile ain't just a river in Egypt!

Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #875 on: January 02, 2009, 02:22:08 AM »

I don't think a guy who either didn't know he was the father, or knew and fought like hell to keep it from coming out, is entitled to Caylee's remains. She's not a pizza or a stock--there aren't "equal shares" or "rights" to her.

Cindy Anthony raised her. She is the one who feels the loss, bore the expense and the responsibility and is taking the hatred and the flack for her failure. Cindy is the one and only person entitled to bury her, mourn her, and pay the rest of her life for what she didn't do in time.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #876 on: January 02, 2009, 02:22:15 AM »

It would have a bearing to whom Caylee'e remains would go to!!  Also, Cindy lied to LE about seeing an attorney after Caylee was born!  LE does not anybody consent on what they may piblic.  As we see daily from tabloids, having money does not buy privacy! IMO
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #877 on: January 02, 2009, 02:24:46 AM »

Goodevening Mytime,

Speculating is the name of the game here.  I had a thought about the Lee being father possibility today.  Was thinking that Casey worked until after she had Caylee, than the lieing began.  Just was wondering if Casey felt that since she was doing most of the caretaking of Caylee that he should be responsible for the financial responsibilities.  Could that be why she refused to work??  Why no one seemed to push her about her working, and why she felt she could steal from her parents?  All just speculation of course.

Now having said that might I add you look like you had a very Happy New Year.  Guess it's time to put back the old casuals again soon, though I love your formal wear!!    
crazybabyborg
« Reply #878 on: January 02, 2009, 02:25:18 AM »

I don't think a guy who either didn't know he was the father, or knew and fought like hell to keep it from coming out, is entitled to Caylee's remains. She's not a pizza or a stock--there aren't "equal shares" or "rights" to her.

Cindy Anthony raised her. She is the one who feels the loss, bore the expense and the responsibility and is taking the hatred and the flack for her failure. Cindy is the one and only person entitled to bury her, mourn her, and pay the rest of her life for what she didn't do in time.

I'm sure that someone could decline the authority, but legally the Father is as "next of kin" as the Mother. Even Casey had to sign something to allow her family to assume that responsiblity.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #879 on: January 02, 2009, 02:26:25 AM »

Maybe he never knew!

I have to totally disagree with that statement!  Maybe it was just a one nighter and just maybe he has contacted LE.  I have no idea but will not think the worse until there is some facts to base it on!!  I don't concider LP a very reliable source either!!  JMO
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.