March 28, 2024, 01:11:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #84  (Read 411285 times)
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #900 on: January 02, 2009, 02:49:27 AM »

Yes  Desi,  I very much see the resemblence here with these two, I  wouldnt be surprised if casey didnt get pregnant by JP and it prolly was a one night stand, seeing as the word now is that JP cant stand Casey..........

The main problem with this theory (JP as Caylee's dad) is really that there is no evidence that I'm aware of that Casey and JP knew each other before last summer....

Anyone know any different????

And then we have Amy and Ricardo agreeing that JP made no bones about not liking Casey too much.

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #901 on: January 02, 2009, 02:51:26 AM »

Okay, I'm new here, and not "up" on all the rules and customs...

I was just looking through all my pics (I have a TON) and saw several examples of what some of you are saying ... that JP Chatt and Caylee resemble one another.

I put some pics side-by-side -- is it allowed to post something like that here?

Desi

Yes we post pics here,,,,,,,,just dont do like me and make them gigantic......lol

or accidentally post pics of handsome relatives . . . HA HA!!!!!!   
UHHH  I thought you had forgot about that by now!!!!!

I only tease the ones I love . . .

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #902 on: January 02, 2009, 02:53:07 AM »

I was just looking through all my pics (I have a TON) and saw several examples of what some of you are saying ... that JP Chatt and Caylee resemble one another.

Desi

Yes we post pics here,,,,,,,,just dont do like me and make them gigantic......lol

well in that case.......................you may tease all you want to!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #903 on: January 02, 2009, 02:56:33 AM »

Hi MM - I am not changing my formal wear.  Every day is my new year!   
And my you are looking quite foxy!!  CBB was your number!  LOL

I didn't know that Speculation was the Name of the Game!     I guess I can make up all kinds of stuff too then!!  Maybe Caylee father is Jebb Bush!  They met at Universal and had a one stand!  She has been blackmailing him for years and he is bankrolling her whole defense!!      

twins??

Ahhh very imaginative but please don't give Casey and family any new idea's.  The Bush's have had enough negative publicfity.  Could make for a great book though.

Twins (will update u and Bob later).  Such a worried Nana. 

Can BG be updated too, please.  A worried Nana is not a good thing.  They do not sleep good and they eat too many snack cakes with pink fluffy coverings.        Please keep cool.

What is your speculation as to who Caylee's father is?

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #904 on: January 02, 2009, 03:00:22 AM »

MM - Bob and I are waiting.  We dont want to speculate on them!  We just need the facts!! 
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #905 on: January 02, 2009, 03:07:30 AM »

Just hopped over and read the latest posts on Peaches's thread, and wow, the tears came again... the poem posted there by Sleuth, about "Blossoms," well, wow, it did me in.

It is very late, and I think I need to be done for the evening.  I am often overwhelmed with sadness about Caylee's story, and for tonight, the Peaches story has made my heart a little more heavy, so off to light a candle and focus on all the love and concern that help to counter it... you monkeys are incredible.

Thank you for letting me join you for awhile, night-crew!  Thank you for being smart and gentle.

Goodnight.  Bless you all.

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #906 on: January 02, 2009, 03:08:07 AM »

Desi

makes me think of when my dogs bring dead birds.  people tell me don't get mad, they are showing their love.  I say "I sure could use a little less love about now"!

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #907 on: January 02, 2009, 03:09:33 AM »

Just hopped over and read the latest posts on Peaches's thread, and wow, the tears came again... the poem posted there by Sleuth, about "Blossoms," well, wow, it did me in.

It is very late, and I think I need to be done for the evening.  I am often overwhelmed with sadness about Caylee's story, and for tonight, the Peaches story has made my heart a little more heavy, so off to light a candle and focus on all the love and concern that help to counter it... you monkeys are incredible.

Thank you for letting me join you for awhile, night-crew!  Thank you for being smart and gentle.

Goodnight, and come back again.......God Bless You!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #908 on: January 02, 2009, 03:12:55 AM »

Desi

makes me think of when my dogs bring dead birds.  people tell me don't get mad, they are showing their love.  I say "I sure could use a little less love about now"!
Yes,  sometimes we get Love in a way we dont want it......    It was nice talking to you tonight and specuating about this case, but its getting late here and Im tired,   have a good night and I will talk again soon!!!GOODNIGHT!

Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #909 on: January 02, 2009, 03:17:06 AM »

HH  -- before you go, can you give the link as to J.P. Chatt's family ?  I'd really like to know info on them as well, very interesting.

Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #910 on: January 02, 2009, 03:18:36 AM »

I'm not all caught up so I may have missed something, but at this point, I would think that LE has more potential to disclose the Father's identity than Baez. I honestly do not understand how Caylee's remains are going to be turned over to Cindy and George without there being an effort to determine the Father's Identity. He's "next of kin" equally with Casey, isn't he?

Yes, he is!  It has been said - not sure if it has been confirmed or just rumor - that LE knew who the father was! Does anyone know if this has been confirmed before I start speculating?

That was LP speculating based on the fact that too many of the DNA markers matched Casey. There ought to be about a 50% match to a parent. If there is more than 50%, that suggests the parents were related, because some of the paternal DNA is matching the maternal DNA.  A brother and sister as parents, could have a child whose DNA matches the mothers 75%.  A father and daughter could have a match that's up to 100%.

But that DNA result was done at the time that they tested the hairbrush that Cindy gave them and told them it was Caylee's hairbrush!  We have later found out that the hairbrush was in fact Casey's, and LE said that there was no difference between Caylee and Casey DNA, and they knew Casey was alive, so that it had to be Casey's DNA.  I bet they know now that they have Caylee's DNA that the hair in the trunk was Caylee's hair and not Casey's hair.  Cindy should not get immunity just based on the hairbrush alone!

I absolutely agree that Cindy shouldn't get immunity. What she did with the hairbrush and the pants etc....was obstruction of justice and she was pretty flagrant about it. But wasn't that when LP was still there, and Casey was still in the home? IMO a lot of the things she said out loud about how she ought to give them the dog's brush etc...were for Casey's benefit, and not actually sincere.

But the hair in the trunk was Caylee's. There was never a chance of it being anyone else's because of that decomposition ring. and the hair matched because mitochondrial DNA matches your mother/grandmother/great-grandmother etc...100%. So that hair established that a dead female member of the the family was in that trunk decomposing. Narrows it down to Caylee pretty easily.

Apparently when they got their hands on the Jesse test it was too too obvious that the father had to be someone related to Casey.

Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #911 on: January 02, 2009, 03:25:25 AM »

Hi MM - I am not changing my formal wear.  Every day is my new year!   
And my you are looking quite foxy!!  CBB was your number!  LOL

I didn't know that Speculation was the Name of the Game!     I guess I can make up all kinds of stuff too then!!  Maybe Caylee father is Jebb Bush!  They met at Universal and had a one stand!  She has been blackmailing him for years and he is bankrolling her whole defense!!      

twins??

If it's relevant, (which if it's Lee or George, it is,) then we'll find out.

I'm at the point now where I actually hope it IS Lee or George, because if it's JP Chatt that gives defense a very fine "reasonable doubt" angle, and IMO they'll play it to the hilt. You could build a very good case there.
da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #912 on: January 02, 2009, 03:26:08 AM »

Goodnight, and come back again.......God Bless You!

nite nite!  (I fell asleep speculating!)

Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #913 on: January 02, 2009, 03:27:03 AM »

Here are a couple of comparisons of JP and Caylee:

She's a dead ringer. No pun intended--she looks exactly like him.
Kimber
Scared Monkey

« Reply #914 on: January 02, 2009, 03:39:58 AM »

Hi Monkeys, Did ya'll watch NG tonight? Just wondering because she was playing Amy's interview, and Amy said that Cin was telling her about the fight on the 15th. Cin said that she had found a picture of the no clothes party and printed it out and was throwing it up in Casey's face, saying you were working huh? I don't remember hearing that part of the interview before. I was just wondering if I had missed it, or if this was new?
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #915 on: January 02, 2009, 03:43:53 AM »

Hi guys! 

I just watched the video of Cindy, where there's been discussion of her pupils. At first, I thought that it may be nothing. It appears to be dark out and because Cindy was speakig and looking directly at the interviewer instead of the camera and light source, I just attributed it to that. Our pupils get larger to let in maximum light in the dark.

However, I noticed later in the interview, when she swung her head toward the camera and light source, that her pupils remained the same. No question in my mind, she's taking medication that would cause that. Pupils react quickly to change when the amount of light changes. Cindy's didn't.

She doesn't appear to be slurring words beyond anything unusual or presenting with an unusual affect, so I doubt it's something super depressive. I don't know what it is or where she got it, but I'd bet a lot of money a blood test would show some kind of mood altering drug.

Yep. No question in my mind she's on some kind of painkillers and mood-altering chemicals. That's one thing she never tried to hide and never seems to have lied about--she's pretty up-front about it.
Charlie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #916 on: January 02, 2009, 03:47:04 AM »

Ya'll are good.
Kimber
Scared Monkey

« Reply #917 on: January 02, 2009, 03:53:22 AM »

HELLOOOOOOOOO[/font][/b]

Do I smell funny, or did everyone fall asleep?
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #918 on: January 02, 2009, 03:54:47 AM »

HELLOOOOOOOOO[/font][/b]

Hi Kimber... I watched NG and saw that too, don't remember hearing it before tonight either.  She also said Caylee was at that no clothes party.

Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #919 on: January 02, 2009, 03:59:07 AM »

HELLOOOOOOOOO[/font][/b]

'

btw, if you want an avatar, you can go here and leave a message for CBB, she'll fix you up with whatever you want.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4293.0

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.