March 29, 2024, 06:26:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #84  (Read 411318 times)
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #940 on: January 02, 2009, 07:14:12 AM »

We need to know more about James Hoover.  Hope the FBI does.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #941 on: January 02, 2009, 07:16:33 AM »

Good Morning
Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

To Boldly Go Where No MAN Has Gone Before!

« Reply #942 on: January 02, 2009, 07:24:00 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys. 

good morning there trim.  Im catching up.  Do we know when caylee's funeral is going to be yet? 

Good Morning Monkeys 

Hey there Lucinda!! I heard Australia was having some Internet troubles? We have missed you. Happy New Year.....AND
Hi Trimmonthelake...Thanks for that link. You are a real early bird. Hope all is well for you. 

I have been catching up as well and the JP CHATT theory has me a bit intrigued. BUT, as Desdemona points out,I do not think she knew him them. I had a suspicion that Sean Daly just might be, or at least KNOW.

I would love to have a year book back at the time Caylee was conceived. I said it before and I'll say it again, "Ask the best friends. They will surely have a clue" and if not, then a more sinister theory is plausible.
Also Sean Daly is not on the witness list. There is another girl that would not speak to LE. I have to look that up.

If you take care of God's creatures; He will take care of you.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #943 on: January 02, 2009, 07:25:23 AM »

Today,I agree.Seems to be no end to the list of people involved. Wouldn't you love to have the FBI file on this case. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #944 on: January 02, 2009, 07:25:39 AM »

Is there a video tape or not?  Hoover snuck up on him (D. Casey) with a video camera in that area where the body was eventually found?

Who was Hoover working for?

Wow, this case just keeps taking weird turns.  I can't tell who is telling the truth or not.  LP says he saw the darn tape.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #945 on: January 02, 2009, 07:31:01 AM »

Nancy Grace's boo boo last night, "Tonight, still the question, where is Caylee?"
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0901/01/ng.01.html
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #946 on: January 02, 2009, 07:34:27 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys. 

good morning there trim.  Im catching up.  Do we know when caylee's funeral is going to be yet? 

Good Morning Monkeys 

Hey there Lucinda!! I heard Australia was having some Internet troubles? We have missed you. Happy New Year.....AND
Hi Trimmonthelake...Thanks for that link. You are a real early bird. Hope all is well for you. 

I have been catching up as well and the JP CHATT theory has me a bit intrigued. BUT, as Desdemona points out,I do not think she knew him them. I had a suspicion that Sean Daly just might be, or at least KNOW.

I would love to have a year book back at the time Caylee was conceived. I said it before and I'll say it again, "Ask the best friends. They will surely have a clue" and if not, then a more sinister theory is plausible.
Also Sean Daly is not on the witness list. There is another girl that would not speak to LE. I have to look that up.

Good morning Scarlett and today. Happy New year to you all too. Yes, thanks for the link trim, just finished reading it.  I didnt hear we had internet problems, but i havent been online for a couple of days, and find myself wayyyy behind.  You know, i always thought that JP CHATT looks so much like caylee, but i havent read the latest theory yet, im so behind.  I saw a pic of him against caylee, and there was a startling resemblnce imo.  Dont know if i am allowed to post the link to the pic, but it was on google anyways.

http://i509.photobucket.com/albums/s336/starshineinca/caylee.jpg

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #947 on: January 02, 2009, 07:34:47 AM »

Is there a video tape or not?  Hoover snuck up on him (D. Casey) with a video camera in that area where the body was eventually found?

Who was Hoover working for?

Wow, this case just keeps taking weird turns.  I can't tell who is telling the truth or not.  LP says he saw the darn tape.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #948 on: January 02, 2009, 07:36:04 AM »

Nancy Grace's boo boo last night, "Tonight, still the question, where is Caylee?"
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0901/01/ng.01.html

Thanks Today.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #949 on: January 02, 2009, 07:38:40 AM »

Morning Scarlett. 
Gotta go fix Sea Searcher an omelet...BRB. 

~ Peter Frampton
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #950 on: January 02, 2009, 07:40:08 AM »

Today,I agree.Seems to be no end to the list of people involved. Wouldn't you love to have the FBI file on this case. 
This sounds way too fishy. Why would he be interested if the area was used as a teen hangout? He worked for the A's and they probably knew it, Kio told the LE about it and what would it matter to prove it was a hangout? LP saw the video and it was also reported a reporter saw a short part of it and you could see the fence.

Well sit back...it goiing to be a bumpy ride this week.
Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #951 on: January 02, 2009, 07:46:22 AM »

Does anyone remember if the audio interview with Amy was released? I can't remember anything except the written transcript.

I get it from this link. It down loaded easier than others. I think we have ALL the docs. here on the Home page but for the life of me I could not find it. So try this.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Sidebar/2008/9/27/audio_video_recordings_released_by_law_enforcement.html

Sea Searcher is a lucky dog 

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #952 on: January 02, 2009, 07:48:14 AM »

Rise and Shine!

If LE knows who the father of Caylee is wouldn't he be considered next of kin over C&G - therefore, wouldn't they have to release Caylee's remains to him?

Perhaps that is the hold up with the funeral arrangements....

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #953 on: January 02, 2009, 07:55:31 AM »

Here is a thought on the immunity deal that A's are looking for. Far be it from me to by cynical of anything these people do or what defense attys are capably of. Here is goes ... JMHO.

It is just a hunch, but the request of immunity by Cindy & George Anthony seems to remind me of a Law & Order episode that i saw one time. Let's think back and remember that ever since Cindy made the second 911 call stating that the car smelled like death, the A's have done everything humanly possible to not cooperate with the investigation. Have it been despicable? Yes!!! Have they broke the law, who knows at this point?

However, what if this is the grand scheme. The lawyer's of the A's and Casey conspire so that the A's wind up with full immunity and then during the trial Casey's attys shift the blame of "reasonable doubt" to Cindy & George. After all they would have had access to the house, the computer, cell phones and the car.

The defense team will point the finger at the Anthonys and nothing can be done to prosecute them as they will have been given immunity. It not only provides a method for reasonable doubt, it also provides a way where no one can ever subsequently be tried for Caylee's death.

Like I said ... this was a theme to a Law & Order episode where a daughter/son was found not guilty as the parent who was given immunity was made to look like to killer.

Just a thought as I put nothing past what these people are capable of to save their bacon.
Wow!!  This is exactly what could end up happening!  I say it's all in the venue & jury selection at this point.  The only thing that gives me hope that she'll get a max sentence is how fast the GJ came back.  There's just too much new techno stuff in this case & a jury can be easily swayed by a good defense team.  Throw in blame & she could walk.  I hope not. 

That's what I meant about Cindy throwing herself under the bus for Casey. Maybe I saw the same Law & Order episode.

OOH- that certainly explains why they're scrambling for Immunity. Now I'm really angry.
Great post, Red.   
Hopefully LE will understand the hidden agenda they have.

I hope LE keeps up with us ,because I have heard so many interesting sagas from all.

I gotta tell you this one from Red {TY} is a brilliant loophole and hopefully the A's won't be given immunity just for this reason.

Who knows...Maybe Casey researched this as well if it was a TV show. She did live her life in a fantasy, set apart from the reality we all exist in. Naw...She is not that clever!! 

PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #954 on: January 02, 2009, 07:57:12 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys and Happy New Year. 

I just found this videotape discussing the video made by Hoover -- http://www.wftv.com/video/18391868/index.html -- The legal analyst indicates that if they went to the site (and this is the only site they went to) to "prove" that Casey did not hurt her child that this could backfire on the defense.  It is very suspicious that this is the only site they went to and then later the body was found. 

Kathy Belich has gone on record to say that she saw the video as well as LP.  Not sure why they are saying no video now other than to cover their tracks.  It is also suspicious that Joy Wray reported photos of the site as well.  They all seem to be interconnected.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #955 on: January 02, 2009, 08:00:15 AM »

Scared Monkeys Radio Daily Commentary - Friday, January 2, 2009 - Why Would Caylee Anthony’s Grandparents Seek Immunity?

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/2009/01/02/scared-monkeys-radio-daily-commentary-friday-january-2-2009-why-would-caylee-anthonys-grandparents-seek-immunity/

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #956 on: January 02, 2009, 08:05:38 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys! Time to rise and shine! Grab that coffee have some breakfast!!

Anything new since last night? Fill me in Monkeys! 

RIP Sweet Puppy
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #957 on: January 02, 2009, 08:08:58 AM »

I just found this videotape discussing the video made by Hoover -- http://www.wftv.com/video/18391868/index.html -- The legal analyst indicates that if they went to the site (and this is the only site they went to) to "prove" that Casey did not hurt her child that this could backfire on the defense.  It is very suspicious that this is the only site they went to and then later the body was found. 

Kathy Belich has gone on record to say that she saw the video as well as LP.  Not sure why they are saying no video now other than to cover their tracks.  It is also suspicious that Joy Wray reported photos of the site as well.  They all seem to be interconnected.

hiya pooky, happy new year to you and your miss.  I might be caught up in here by tomorrow while you are all sleeping, i will read like crazy to catch up. 

OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #958 on: January 02, 2009, 08:09:07 AM »

I think it was another "jump before you think" thing in this case. I said it brought up more questions and problems than it helped. I think the deal backfired on them and I think the A's and/or defense were part of this.
Shame on al involved. That baby's remains need to be laid to rest properly and then go on with this circus.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #959 on: January 02, 2009, 08:11:44 AM »

thank you for breakfast, QM!     

-------

I have absolutely zero reason to believe they're seeking immunity for any other reason than they have actually done something and don't want to be charged. I don't think there is any other valid reason.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.