April 27, 2024, 05:39:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #84  (Read 412649 times)
Hiding Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #180 on: January 01, 2009, 09:12:07 AM »

The video links I listed are supposed to be full version.I don't know if I can listen to anymore.  I think it's punishment for *cough* tired monkeys. 
Sea Searcher better bring out something strong for this.I'm gonna hunt a Lortab for  myself for this.   

I'll listen to more this morning. I found it interesting the stuff they cut out in the beginning. Why did they cut it out and release to public and now re-release it again in "full" version? I never heard Cindy saying anything about beating the sh*t out of KC in the 911 tapes! Too bad she didn't follow through! 
What link was this on Boo?
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #181 on: January 01, 2009, 09:13:30 AM »

The video links I listed are supposed to be full version.I don't know if I can listen to anymore.  I think it's punishment for *cough* tired monkeys. 
Sea Searcher better bring out something strong for this.I'm gonna hunt a Lortab for  myself for this.   

I'll listen to more this morning. I found it interesting the stuff they cut out in the beginning. Why did they cut it out and release to public and now re-release it again in "full" version? I never heard Cindy saying anything about beating the sh*t out of KC in the 911 tapes! Too bad she didn't follow through! 

which tape is that in???? I want to hear that.
Hiding Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #182 on: January 01, 2009, 09:13:41 AM »

Morning Trimm Smile

Seems like it gets harder and harder to get noticed around here. More often than not, I come in here and say good morning or whatever, and nobody says a word.  Starting to wonder if I did something? Or said something? Or.... maybe I have something disgusting on me and nobody wants to look? 
I see you!  I just got on myself!  Good morning to you!!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #183 on: January 01, 2009, 09:14:47 AM »

Morning Trimm Smile

Seems like it gets harder and harder to get noticed around here. More often than not, I come in here and say good morning or whatever, and nobody says a word.  Starting to wonder if I did something? Or said something? Or.... maybe I have something disgusting on me and nobody wants to look? 

It's all good anotherMonkey....they are being punished with more Anthony footage.Payback time.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #184 on: January 01, 2009, 09:18:30 AM »

GoodMorning and Happy New Year to SweetMorgan, Fuzzball, Today, NewfieMonkey, Sea Searcher, jaggard19, trimmonthelake, mioyshi and 12 Guests  (and all other Monkeys too!

AND A Super HAPPY NEW YEARS MoRNING back, to all the morning monkeys....

I feel super, fell asleep last night before the ball fell... Good news, no headache with this mornings coffee... The weather is going to be warm and sunny here today, I am planning to cook some bbribs out on the fire pit,,,, so the new year is starting off great....for me anyway.....not for the anthonys.....I would presume.  IT just might be the year for their karma to return.......mio

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #185 on: January 01, 2009, 09:18:41 AM »

Morning Trimm Smile

I see you!  I just got on myself!  Good morning to you!!

Morning, Hiding! Glad to see you're not "hiding" this morning.       Did you have a nice night? I was asleep at midnight. My husband came in to wake me up and he scared the crap out of me. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #186 on: January 01, 2009, 09:19:06 AM »

Morning Trimm Smile

It's all good anotherMonkey....they are being punished with more Anthony footage.Payback time.   

jaggard19
Scared Monkey

« Reply #187 on: January 01, 2009, 09:19:11 AM »

Listen to the last 911 tape from the house, the one where Cindy tells about the smell in the car, and she becomes hysterical.  She then is asked to get Casey on the phone, and then listen to Cindyin the background.  Unfortunately, when these tapes were transcribed, the transcriptionist did not transcribe that part, but you can hear it.

jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #188 on: January 01, 2009, 09:19:48 AM »

Padilla Says P.I. Knew Where Caylee's Remains Were

Thursday, January 1, 2009 – updated: 8:32 am EST January 1, 2009
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Bounty hunter Leonard Padilla who first bailed Casey Anthony out of jail said he believes someone in the Anthony camp knew where Caylee's remains were before the meter reader found them.
Padilla says a private investigator named Dominic Casey who worked with the Anthony family was aware as early as mid-November that the remains were in a wooded area near Suburban Drive.
However, the remains weren't officially found until mid-December.
"He says, 'Yeah Dominic called me on the 15th and said you gotta get up here we found Caylee.' Hoover tells me that he then asked Dominic 'Is she alive?' 'No she's dead,'" said Padilla.
This is just so bizarre!
Not so bizarre. This is why sexy LP said they had a closed team, they didn't let this joker in because they knew he was an amateur. These hotshots think they know the law and they are actually inexperienced and mess up.
The good guys work for LE. The clowns work for the Ants. This is what justice is all about.

It will come down to these clowns ratting each other out like the OJ personal belongings hotel issue. And behind it will be the Ants, like Casey who repeated on NG last night that LE isn't investigating this the way she wanted them to. She said that the detectives weren't cooperating with her and doing what she asked. When people like Casey don't know how LE works from watching CSI they think they can order LE around like a waiter. Doesn't work that way.

Now Cindy is in the news again making demands... what a bunch of losers. This isn't the Hilton Cindy, you can't call the front desk and expect your wishes to be fulfilled. You helped kill your granddaughter. You are an accessory to murder.
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #189 on: January 01, 2009, 09:20:05 AM »

Listen to the last 911 tape from the house, the one where Cindy tells about the smell in the car, and she becomes hysterical.  She then is asked to get Casey on the phone, and then listen to Cindyin the background.  Unfortunately, when these tapes were transcribed, the transcriptionist did not transcribe that part, but you can hear it.

thank you!
Hiding Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #190 on: January 01, 2009, 09:21:41 AM »

Yeah, another-I had a great night!  Fell asleep early and missed celebrating the New Year!  Woke up at 5am!  That's unreal for me!

Have you had a chance to watch the tapes?  I watched them about a month ago and don't know if there's that much more on them since they're now unedited.  Don't know if they're worth re-watching.  Do you know?
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #191 on: January 01, 2009, 09:22:02 AM »

Ok..... don't make me whip it out......

Kitties don't like to be ignored. 

I'm sorry...not ignoring you...I tried to reply (took 10-15min on topic even) to one of your earlier posts...I added a monkey to it after spell check and poof...
it all disappeared. 

I was so mad I had to go make more coffee 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #192 on: January 01, 2009, 09:23:01 AM »

Oh Cheeky ... now you have me interested!  Perhaps I'll listen to a little bit.

BTW .. FOX ad for Greta tomorrow ... show will be about Caylee.

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #193 on: January 01, 2009, 09:23:50 AM »

I feel super, fell asleep last night before the ball fell... Good news, no headache with this mornings coffee... The weather is going to be warm and sunny here today, I am planning to cook some bbribs out on the fire pit,,,, so the new year is starting off great....for me anyway.....not for the anthonys.....I would presume.  IT just might be the year for their karma to return.......mio

Morning Mio. Can you please tell me what time the ribs will be ready? 

jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #194 on: January 01, 2009, 09:24:11 AM »

Good point. Histronic Personality Disorder. She's also got Dellusional Disorder. These can lead to abusive behavior to the children. Those behaviors originate with fear and are passed on from generation to generation. In many cases of child abuse the youngest are murdered.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #195 on: January 01, 2009, 09:25:25 AM »

I'm sorry...not ignoring you...I tried to reply (took 10-15min on topic even) to one of your earlier posts...I added a monkey to it after spell check and poof...
it all disappeared. 

Awwwww    I'm sorry that happened, SS.  What a cute monkey you are. 

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #196 on: January 01, 2009, 09:27:01 AM »

Yeah, another-I had a great night!  Fell asleep early and missed celebrating the New Year!  Woke up at 5am!  That's unreal for me!

Have you had a chance to watch the tapes?  I watched them about a month ago and don't know if there's that much more on them since they're now unedited.  Don't know if they're worth re-watching.  Do you know?

I've only watched them the first time they came out.  I suppose unedited might be interesting to listen to..  I just don't know if I can stand listening to them. 

jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #197 on: January 01, 2009, 09:27:07 AM »

it all disappeared. 

"Don't ignore me, Dan".
*boiled bunny*
EEK.
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #198 on: January 01, 2009, 09:31:39 AM »

Good Morning All!  Boo - hope you are feeling better.  You were a riot last night   

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #199 on: January 01, 2009, 09:32:40 AM »

it all disappeared. 

"Don't ignore me, Dan".
*boiled bunny*
EEK.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.