April 27, 2024, 06:32:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #84  (Read 412661 times)
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #460 on: January 01, 2009, 03:14:35 PM »

The sign from Lee's garbage.

Yes, and who ever took the sign, walked to Cindy and George's house and put it on their driveway.

OHMYGAWD!  This was in the trash from Lee's house? And someone took it and put it in the A's driveway....OHMYGAWD!

on another site, the lady from justicefor caylee said she put the sign & put it in the A's driveway & it was removed 20 mins later. when i was looking at the pics of caylees' memorial & saw those list i thought the caption said casey's men. lol.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #461 on: January 01, 2009, 03:17:09 PM »

Just picked up the new Enquirer - will read then scan and post 

Please do..I get embarrassed buying them at the store 
Enquirer doesnt come in wrappings behind the shelfs......

No more catnip for you pretty kitty... now shhh, I'm trying to stay on topic 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #462 on: January 01, 2009, 03:21:43 PM »

[quote author=no rose colored glasses link=topic=4332.msg607232#msg607232 date=1230830156Yes, and who ever took the sign, walked to Cindy and George's house and put it on their driveway.

Holy Crap!  Whoever took these photos are keeping a close eye on Lee
Yes, and whoever this lady is also called LE about Lee's move.
[/quote]

Whoever she is I LIKE HER STYLE!  I wonder if he is anticipating getting arrested and needed to get Mallory back with her parents before this happens

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #463 on: January 01, 2009, 03:23:00 PM »

If they had told the truth from the beginning, it may have forced KC to tell the truth. By spinning their lies, they assured her of LWOP and maybe now the DP. If they hadn't lied, she might have told she did it accidently and got off with a few years, now her FATE IS SEALED.

By lying they also will be indicted on felony charges, and both will lose their ability to practice their professions. Neither one of them can work in their field with a felony conviction.

By lying they also got LA involved and he most likely will be indicted and found guilty too. Now, he will have a felony record and can never get a good job. I also believe by lying they opened pandora's box on Lee's activities.

They can thank themselves for destroying not only themselves, but Lee as well trying to cover for KC and their own family secrets.

Lets count now.........their doing nothing and lying for KC before, put KC in the position she thought she could do anything and get by with it. Because of that many of her friend's lives have been disrupted and practically destroyed. They secured KC's conviction, their own and Lee's conviction and they have a
DEAD GRANDDAUGHTER. (Who has never been the focus in any of this by that family)

WOW !! What EVIL lurks in that family.

Totally agree with all you said.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #464 on: January 01, 2009, 03:26:27 PM »

Hi Wyks, thanks for posting that. I think out of all of them Mrs Plesea is the most sane one. She genuinely seems to care about Cindy, Caylee, and Rick, but I think she could not give a rat's behind about Casey. Maybe that is because of what Casey did to her and her husband, or it could be a lifelong thing. Some grandparents love one grandchild, but despise the other from day one.

You're welcome joesamas mama!  She does seem to be the more sane of all of em.  We have to remember tho, that the worst person in the world can pretend to be something different, at least for awhile.  I'd just like to hear more of Shirley, see more of her, to be able to have a better idea.  Cindy didn't get the way she did overnight, just as Casey didn't.  (sorry for having such a mindset on this today.  finding out what makes people tick is part of what i like to do.  lol)  Shirley does seem to genuinely care, even about Casey at some point, not so much anymore it seems.  She has shown concern, in what she supposedly was trying to get Cindy to see, in regard to Casey.  If she didn't care about her at all, period, she wouldn't have bothered.  But then again too, it could show her concern for Caylee, having perhaps skipped over Casey.  Sometimes we do what we can then throw in the towel, thinking we can do no more. 

With my oldest, as awful as he has been, I've never turned my back on him, nor given up on him.  I'll continue to love the good in him, (which is precious little) even tho at the same time I will not tolerate the bad behaviors.  It's very verrrrrrrrry odd and awkward.  His father I kicked to the curb and didn't look back.  With my son, altho I have gone the tough-love routine when needed, I will not throw in the towel.  Sigh.  Am guessing there are many in here who understand, given their own circumstances. 

Shirley seems to have gotten to a place of having nothing left to offer, in regard to Casey.  Sociopaths drain the strength out of anyone closest to them.  My heart breaks for Shirley, for Cindy, even for Casey, but especially for Caylee.  Whoever had a part in what happened to Caylee needs to pay, IMO.  And also IMO, that includes emotional and verbal abuse as well, which very likely led up to the making of Casey, which very likely led to the demise of Caylee.  They all ought to go down, IMO.  Just round em up, and book em, Dano! 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #465 on: January 01, 2009, 03:26:35 PM »

Did i miss the National Enquirer Klaas??

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #466 on: January 01, 2009, 03:28:29 PM »

The photos all said Justice4Caylee had taken them. I remember when Murt was JBP and LP, a woman who was to be Justice4Caylee jumped in Murt's van and was talking to viewers. Isn't she the one that Cindy was going to kick her a$$ for starting a website for Caylee?

Happy New Year to all!

Yes I do remember and I think you may be right.  Wasn't she a WS member?
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #467 on: January 01, 2009, 03:28:54 PM »

Lee's residence on Eagle Feather. 

This is definitely a house not an apartment.  The owner has a mailing address in NY, so I think we can assume that Lee is renting or house sitting.  It is not likely owners were there for rug cleaning. 

Property appraiser shows the house being owned by someone who's mailing address is in NY.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #468 on: January 01, 2009, 03:29:20 PM »

Did i miss the National Enquirer Klaas??

Yes, a couple page back:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4332.msg607395#msg607395
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #469 on: January 01, 2009, 03:30:08 PM »

The sign from Lee's garbage.

For TURBOTHINK

Thank you so much !!!

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #470 on: January 01, 2009, 03:31:06 PM »

Looks like Greta is staying true to form in defending the appalling Ant's......

January 1st, 2009 8:20 AM Eastern
Caylee Anthony: Don’t be surprised by this !
by Greta Van Susteren
The article contents below will scandalize many….but asking for immunity - even by the innocent - is routine.  The grandparents’ lawyer would be committing legal malpractice if he did not ask that his clients get immunity.  This does NOT mean the grandparents have done anything wrong at all — but a lawyer asks for immunity out of an abundance of caution.  Sometimes you run into the situation where a law enforcement officer thinks he was lied to when the law enforcement officer’s memory is simply faulty or he got it wrong what was said to him…and you all know how easy it is to get an indictment! I don’t know if the grandparents have committed any crime — I will give them the presumption of innocence — and I do know that it is routine for a lawyer to do all that he can to protect a client. Of course if they have committed a crime, you can see why they would want immunity….but the bottom line is this: just because you ask for immunity does not mean you did something wrong.

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2009/01/01/caylee-anthony-dont-be-surprised-by-this/

Greta is telling it like it is... too many people jump to conclusions that everything has a sinister meaning when it doesn't. If you listen to her, she makes a lot of sense. I would take her word over NG's any time when it comes to the law!

Greta is trying to get another exclusive interview. Loving gp's don't behave the way the ants have.

As far as I'm concerned Mark Klaas is my gold standard of how parents of missing children should behave. He didn't hesitate to take a polygraph, rushed to the police station to give DNA, didn't need an attorney and certainly didn't need immunity.
When he was asked by NG recently to comment on the Anthony family needing immunity I thought he was going to explode with anger. This toxic family is what he called them.
You could see by the look on his face the contempt he holds them in.  Sorry Greta, you have always been biased towards the "grieving grandparents"- giving someone the  presumption of innocence doesn't mean ignoring all the disgusting stuff they have done to cover up the murder of a child..

Mr. Klaas has a lot of class IMO.  Just think of how he must feel about being "categorized" in the same group with the A's of being a victim of an abducted, missing and murdered child.  It has to be infuriating to him to say the least.

Plus, look at all the resources and money that were WASTED with all of their shenanigans (legal and illegal).  Not limited to OCSO, OPD, FDLE, FBI, CPS, Body Farm, FSU and all the departments within these agencies.  

Wonder how many people are asking poor Tim and TES people..."why aren't you spending as much time and resources to find my loved one as you did for Caylee?"  How can he respond to that?  I can only imagine how that must "eat" him up that he can't do that for everyone.  How about all the people that donated time and MONEY to the A's to look for a LIVE Caylee that they ALL KNEW was already dead?  In the deepest part of my heart, I know I have witnessed PURE AND SIMPLE UNADULTERATED EVIL AT IT'S BEST WHILE WATCHING THESE PEOPLE.  And if Greta is willing to lay down her SOUL to mingle with these DEVILS just so she can get another EXCLUSIVE, all I can say is she ain't much better.

Red, I sure wish she would take you up on your offer...but we all know that won't happen.  But thank you for writing it.  

PS.  I appreciate this forum more than I can say.  Thanks for being here...all of you.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #471 on: January 01, 2009, 03:32:25 PM »

by Greta Van Susteren
The article contents below will scandalize many….but asking for immunity - even by the innocent - is routine.  The grandparents’ lawyer would be committing legal malpractice if he did not ask that his clients get immunity.  This does NOT mean the grandparents have done anything wrong at all — but a lawyer asks for immunity out of an abundance of caution.  Sometimes you run into the situation where a law enforcement officer thinks he was lied to when the law enforcement officer’s memory is simply faulty or he got it wrong what was said to him…and you all know how easy it is to get an indictment! I don’t know if the grandparents have committed any crime — I will give them the presumption of innocence — and I do know that it is routine for a lawyer to do all that he can to protect a client. Of course if they have committed a crime, you can see why they would want immunity….but the bottom line is this: just because you ask for immunity does not mean you did something wrong.

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2009/01/01/caylee-anthony-dont-be-surprised-by-this/

Whatever Greta!Immunity for telling the TRUTH in the murder of your grandchild??Again.i'll say it.SICK,SICK,SICK

Greta also believed URINE!  No wonder she doesn't practice law anymore....she through her clients under the bus!!

Unless I am missing it, looks like Greta cencored my comment there. What's that matter toots, can't handle criticism? Especially when you are 100% wrong.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #472 on: January 01, 2009, 03:33:46 PM »

Lee is a freaking weirdo....I mean, look at that beer pong drawing...
Him and his star wars/Star trek collecting weirdo freaky ass....

I can totally see him down in a dark basement
in his parents home playing dungeons and dragons
and writing his name on the milk carton...freak...

Totally!!!

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #473 on: January 01, 2009, 03:34:44 PM »

Oh, and Bearly.. I swear I wasn't trying to lure your monkey boyfriend away from you.    (Honestly, I don't think he can be lured.. he was just bein' nice to me.  )

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #474 on: January 01, 2009, 03:35:06 PM »

Hi Wyks, thanks for posting that. I think out of all of them Mrs Plesea is the most sane one. She genuinely seems to care about Cindy, Caylee, and Rick, but I think she could not give a rat's behind about Casey. Maybe that is because of what Casey did to her and her husband, or it could be a lifelong thing. Some grandparents love one grandchild, but despise the other from day one.

You're welcome joesamas mama!  She does seem to be the more sane of all of em.  We have to remember tho, that the worst person in the world can pretend to be something different, at least for awhile.  I'd just like to hear more of Shirley, see more of her, to be able to have a better idea.  Cindy didn't get the way she did overnight, just as Casey didn't.  (sorry for having such a mindset on this today.  finding out what makes people tick is part of what i like to do.  lol)  Shirley does seem to genuinely care, even about Casey at some point, not so much anymore it seems.  She has shown concern, in what she supposedly was trying to get Cindy to see, in regard to Casey.  If she didn't care about her at all, period, she wouldn't have bothered.  But then again too, it could show her concern for Caylee, having perhaps skipped over Casey.  Sometimes we do what we can then throw in the towel, thinking we can do no more. 

With my oldest, as awful as he has been, I've never turned my back on him, nor given up on him.  I'll continue to love the good in him, (which is precious little) even tho at the same time I will not tolerate the bad behaviors.  It's very verrrrrrrrry odd and awkward.  His father I kicked to the curb and didn't look back.  With my son, altho I have gone the tough-love routine when needed, I will not throw in the towel.  Sigh.  Am guessing there are many in here who understand, given their own circumstances. 

Shirley seems to have gotten to a place of having nothing left to offer, in regard to Casey.  Sociopaths drain the strength out of anyone closest to them.  My heart breaks for Shirley, for Cindy, even for Casey, but especially for Caylee.  Whoever had a part in what happened to Caylee needs to pay, IMO.  And also IMO, that includes emotional and verbal abuse as well, which very likely led up to the making of Casey, which very likely led to the demise of Caylee.  They all ought to go down, IMO.  Just round em up, and book em, Dano! 

My heart breaks for Shirley, George and Caylee. Cindy, not so much. With your son, you can't just kick him to the curb, just like my mom couldn't do that to my brother. He wasn't a sociopath, he was just a crazy immature boy with a drug problem. You are a good person Wyks, cause you still love your child, but love your grandchild more!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #475 on: January 01, 2009, 03:36:19 PM »

The photos all said Justice4Caylee had taken them. I remember when Murt was JBP and LP, a woman who was to be Justice4Caylee jumped in Murt's van and was talking to viewers. Isn't she the one that Cindy was going to kick her a$$ for starting a website for Caylee?

Happy New Year to all!

Yes I do remember and I think you may be right.  Wasn't she a WS member?
The one that got on mike in Murt's van is a mod at WS. 

The Justice For Caylee person is a different person than the mod at WS.  This Justice For Caylee person did start a website and had received an I'm not happy email from Cindy.  This is not the same person that had the Caylee is alive poster and was photograhed praying, that was Joy Wray. 

It is also my understanding, but have not been able to verify, that this Justice For Caylee person is different than the Justice For Caylee protesters. 
Monkey See Monkey Don't Do
Scared Monkey

« Reply #476 on: January 01, 2009, 03:38:01 PM »

Happy happy New Year to all the wonderful Monkeys here...

(Crazy reading in here tonight, and it was fun...  Silly monkeys!)

Praying that 2009 will bring justice for our little Caylee angel...

Grandparents who raised a messed-up daughter
Grandparents who didn't even know that she was seven months pregnant
Grandparents who ..
.. covered up their demon daughter's crimes
.. called her "sociopath" behind her back, but did nothing
.. let her take her own child away for mysterious overnights
.. paid for everything and never held the mother accountable
.. allowed their child to lie, lie, lie, lie and lie some more
.. have big issues of their own with gambling, lying, violence, secrets
.. covered up the secret of "who the father is"
.. waited for a month to pass without seeing their grandchild
.. never knew or saw the supposed "nanny"
.. didn't call police when they smelled that abandoned car
.. then reported thefts of $$ and a car before mentioning a missing child
.. lied to investigators who were trying to find their granddaughter
.. arrogantly called the public names and lied to the media
.. blatantly tampered with witnesses
.. also tampered with evidence, even giving LE the wrong brush
.. got in confrontations with protesters, but not their murdering daughter
.. continued to defend their daughter by pretending the baby wasn't dead
.. allowed their murdered grandchild to rot out in the elements for six months while claiming that her killer is "Mother of the Year"

IMO, these are NOT grandparents who should be asking for immunity!!

Instead of immunity, they need... humilityHonestyRespect for Caylee.
They need to get busy and respectfully bury their poor grandchild and change their tune immediately; start coughing up nothing but the truth, in honor of Caylee.

No immunity, no publicity, no book or movie deals, no more Larry King Live, no more limo rides, no more secrets. 
Just the truth.

(Yeah, I know.  But I can dream, can't I? -- and sorry for the rant.)

Excellent post!

BYW, if Cindy thought Casey was "mother of the year", why, in the last 911 phone call when the dispatcher was waiting for Casey to get on the phone, did Cindy scream, "They (the police) need to get here soon before I beat the $hit out of her"???????  Doesn't sound like Cindy thought too much of Casey at that time.

Hmm, THEY ARE ASKING FOR AN IMMUNITY??? WOW! Ok so if this hasn't been discussed already, Then the A's are mostly asking for the immunity BECAUSE all George or Cindy has to say is " I killed Caylee"  and THEY ALL WALK FREE!... OMG! Tell me this isn't happening!!!  /quote]

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #477 on: January 01, 2009, 03:38:10 PM »

Thanx Klaas!Reading it now.Very chilling.How sad!!!!!!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #478 on: January 01, 2009, 03:38:27 PM »

Lee is a freaking weirdo....I mean, look at that beer pong drawing...
Him and his star wars/Star trek collecting weirdo freaky ass....

I can totally see him down in a dark basement
in his parents home playing dungeons and dragons and writing his name on the milk carton...freak...

Me too, and it isn't a pretty picture.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #479 on: January 01, 2009, 03:40:11 PM »

by Greta Van Susteren

Whatever Greta!Immunity for telling the TRUTH in the murder of your grandchild??Again.i'll say it.SICK,SICK,SICK

Greta also believed URINE!  No wonder she doesn't practice law anymore....she through her clients under the bus!!

Unless I am missing it, looks like Greta cencored my comment there. What's that matter toots, can't handle criticism? Especially when you are 100% wrong.
Red, maybe you can answer this. Some people have been saying that Fox News is all for the Ants, etc. especially with Geraldo and now the censor of your comment to Greta. There has even been comments on SM that Fox is paying for the defense of Casey.

Do you think Rupert Murdoch/Fox News would pay for her defense? TIA JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.