April 27, 2024, 09:43:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #84  (Read 412792 times)
Kimber
Scared Monkey

« Reply #920 on: January 02, 2009, 04:01:06 AM »

HELLOOOOOOOOO[/font][/b]

Do I smell funny, or did everyone fall asleep?

Hi Kimber... I watched NG and saw that too, don't remember hearing it before tonight either.  She also said Caylee was at that no clothes party.

I thought that was something that I hadn't heard before. It might be worth listening to the newly released tapes also. If I can stomach it again.
Thanks for the reply Bud's Girl!
Kimber
Scared Monkey

« Reply #921 on: January 02, 2009, 04:03:43 AM »

HELLOOOOOOOOO[/font][/b]

Do I smell funny, or did everyone fall asleep?
'

btw, if you want an avatar, you can go here and leave a message for CBB, she'll fix you up with whatever you want.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4293.0

I'll do that! Thanks.
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #922 on: January 02, 2009, 04:09:28 AM »

Here is a thought on the immunity deal that A's are looking for. Far be it from me to by cynical of anything these people do or what defense attys are capably of. Here is goes ... JMHO.

It is just a hunch, but the request of immunity by Cindy & George Anthony seems to remind me of a Law & Order episode that i saw one time. Let's think back and remember that ever since Cindy made the second 911 call stating that the car smelled like death, the A's have done everything humanly possible to not cooperate with the investigation. Have it been despicable? Yes!!! Have they broke the law, who knows at this point?

However, what if this is the grand scheme. The lawyer's of the A's and Casey conspire so that the A's wind up with full immunity and then during the trial Casey's attys shift the blame of "reasonable doubt" to Cindy & George. After all they would have had access to the house, the computer, cell phones and the car.

The defense team will point the finger at the Anthonys and nothing can be done to prosecute them as they will have been given immunity. It not only provides a method for reasonable doubt, it also provides a way where no one can ever subsequently be tried for Caylee's death.

Like I said ... this was a theme to a Law & Order episode where a daughter/son was found not guilty as the parent who was given immunity was made to look like to killer.

Just a thought as I put nothing past what these people are capable of to save their bacon.
Wow!!  This is exactly what could end up happening!  I say it's all in the venue & jury selection at this point.  The only thing that gives me hope that she'll get a max sentence is how fast the GJ came back.  There's just too much new techno stuff in this case & a jury can be easily swayed by a good defense team.  Throw in blame & she could walk.  I hope not. 

That's what I meant about Cindy throwing herself under the bus for Casey. Maybe I saw the same Law & Order episode.
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #923 on: January 02, 2009, 04:38:07 AM »

Heya fuzzball. How was your new year? So i was searching to see if any monkeys had been talking about the One Tree Hill episode. So it just so happens, the day she searched for neckbreaking, one tree hill etc. it was the same day that episode she looked up was being aired..that must have peaked her interest for her to just jump on google. Besides, the next day she was going out for her BDAY. i think this is bigger than we all think..iv never watched one tree hill. have you watched this episode?

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #924 on: January 02, 2009, 06:15:42 AM »

Here is a thought on the immunity deal that A's are looking for. Far be it from me to by cynical of anything these people do or what defense attys are capably of. Here is goes ... JMHO.

It is just a hunch, but the request of immunity by Cindy & George Anthony seems to remind me of a Law & Order episode that i saw one time. Let's think back and remember that ever since Cindy made the second 911 call stating that the car smelled like death, the A's have done everything humanly possible to not cooperate with the investigation. Have it been despicable? Yes!!! Have they broke the law, who knows at this point?

However, what if this is the grand scheme. The lawyer's of the A's and Casey conspire so that the A's wind up with full immunity and then during the trial Casey's attys shift the blame of "reasonable doubt" to Cindy & George. After all they would have had access to the house, the computer, cell phones and the car.

The defense team will point the finger at the Anthonys and nothing can be done to prosecute them as they will have been given immunity. It not only provides a method for reasonable doubt, it also provides a way where no one can ever subsequently be tried for Caylee's death.

Like I said ... this was a theme to a Law & Order episode where a daughter/son was found not guilty as the parent who was given immunity was made to look like to killer.

Just a thought as I put nothing past what these people are capable of to save their bacon.
Wow!!  This is exactly what could end up happening!  I say it's all in the venue & jury selection at this point.  The only thing that gives me hope that she'll get a max sentence is how fast the GJ came back.  There's just too much new techno stuff in this case & a jury can be easily swayed by a good defense team.  Throw in blame & she could walk.  I hope not. 

That's what I meant about Cindy throwing herself under the bus for Casey. Maybe I saw the same Law & Order episode.

OOH- that certainly explains why they're scrambling for Immunity. Now I'm really angry.
Great post, Red.   
Hopefully LE will understand the hidden agenda they have.
eternal0void
Scared Monkey

« Reply #925 on: January 02, 2009, 06:18:16 AM »

It is going to be a little tricky with that kind of defense, since only Casey drove the car where some of the remains were found.  You really need to have two or more people who had the same access to everything related to the crime to pull off that kind of stunt.

A technique used by some defendants, with varying degrees of success, has been to have another person who knows the defendant confess to the crime during the trial.  Reasonable doubt kicks in, and the defendant is acquitted.  Then at the related person's trial, the original defendant confesses to the crime, resulting in the acquittal of the related person, but double-jeopardy prevents the original defendant from being tried again on the same charges.  Again, both the defendant and the colluding person must have the same access to crime stuff and the same details about the crime, so it only works some of the time, and the second person has to be darn certain that the original defendant will step forward and confess later.

"When, however, the lay public rallies round an idea, that is denounced by distinguished but elderly scientists, and supports that idea with great fervor and emotion - the distinguished but elderly scientists are then, after all, probably right." - Asimov
eternal0void
Scared Monkey

« Reply #926 on: January 02, 2009, 06:30:09 AM »

Red, that is probably the truth! They have already given up on justice for Caylee to try and save Crazy from the consequences of her actions. Using Mark Klass' adjective, they are "odious" people.. just despicable

Despicable, sure, but I can't see many other people doing anything differently.  Parents are supposed to try and save their children from death.  Its in society's brainwashing: make sure your kids live.  Parents who don't do this are seen as Bad People, or at least those parents who are caught not doing this.

Now the Ants are trying to keep their child alive, and the Concerned Mothers In Prison Association isn't going to help them much in that regard, so they have to try and keep Casey out of prison.

"When, however, the lay public rallies round an idea, that is denounced by distinguished but elderly scientists, and supports that idea with great fervor and emotion - the distinguished but elderly scientists are then, after all, probably right." - Asimov
eternal0void
Scared Monkey

« Reply #927 on: January 02, 2009, 06:31:25 AM »

Hi! I am new to the site but I am glad that I found it. I have been following this case from the beginning and I can't believe how "new" it still seems to be getting. It is definitely just unreal. There is all the talk on the news about the meter-reader being suspicious but I don't know. Why would Casey go through all the trouble to lie over and over and over again only for the meter-reader to be the guy who dunnit? It just doesn't make sense.

Maybe the meter-reader was Casey's accomplice, and she didn't pay him on time?

Didn't think of that, did-ya!   Wink

Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #928 on: January 02, 2009, 06:34:08 AM »

Heya fuzzball. How was your new year? So i was searching to see if any monkeys had been talking about the One Tree Hill episode. So it just so happens, the day she searched for neckbreaking, one tree hill etc. it was the same day that episode she looked up was being aired..that must have peaked her interest for her to just jump on google. Besides, the next day she was going out for her BDAY. i think this is bigger than we all think..iv never watched one tree hill. have you watched this episode?

Nope--never did. But it sounds like she must have watched it and then done some googling to see if what happened on the show was really possible.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #929 on: January 02, 2009, 06:45:39 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #930 on: January 02, 2009, 06:49:15 AM »

Actually IMO in the third 911 call Cindy behaves exactly as one would expect under the circumstances and it is the only time during this entire episode that I can recall where she exhibited normal emotions.  I have never seen her shed a tear although she was sobbing at the beginning of that 911 call.  But after that, it was as if an iron curtain descended and since then it has been pizza boxes and get off your ass and find my granddaughter.  One of the strangest was when she suggested that someone had put a body, not Caylee's, in the trunk of the car at the tow yard.     

This is what makes me think sometimes, that she was acting this out. Just a thought. She was so convincing in this call that her emotions were genuine, makes me think that she might have been putting on an act.

Just throwing this possibility out there.

Hi Brandi!  IMO, Cindy is too out of control to be a convincing actress.

Hey, Bearly!

At first I thought the same. Now I am not convinced either way. It's an interesting branch to hang on for a bit ...that Cindy was indeed acting in those calls.

She is much more out of control now than when we first saw her, though, IMHO.

Wink

Do you mean she knew there was a dead body in the trunk or she was just saying that for the shock value?

Yes, with this theory, Cindy would have known at this point that Caylee was dead and at least some of the particulars of the case. I am just saying that this angle is something to look at. It's possible, you know! This is one MESSED UP family! And this case has had more twists and turns in it than anyone could imagine. And there has to be more coming.

I don't think she'd know "some of the particulars." She'd know that the car smelled like a dead body, and that odds were very good that it was Caylee's dead body. And her instant reactions were to: 1) call for help  2) scream and yell and cry 3) wash the pants. 4) backtrack and say that she was overreacting, that of course she didn't REALLY think there was a dead body in the car.

I'm sure that Casey went to work on her after the 911 call, and that by the time Casey got hauled off, Cindy had time to fret and cry and to go into deep, DEEP denial, assisted of course by George, Casey, and Lee.  Until the day that hair came back positive for Caylee's DNA they could tell themselves maybe Casey killed someone in self-defense and ended up carrying him around in the trunk for awhile.

I'm sure Cindy wasn't present when Caylee died, it wasn't an accident, and that she really doesn't know and doesn't want to know how Casey killed her. I don't think she wanted to find Caylee's body because she "didn't want to lose another one," meaning Casey.  Deep down she knew Caylee was dead, but she hoped it wasn't true.
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #931 on: January 02, 2009, 06:55:56 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys. 

good morning there trim.  Im catching up.  Do we know when caylee's funeral is going to be yet? 

mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #932 on: January 02, 2009, 06:57:07 AM »

Good Morning early monkeys and lurkers.... Hope all had a great new years day...
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #933 on: January 02, 2009, 06:57:16 AM »

Anthony's PI:no videos of site where remains were found.
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=8181718&version=3&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #934 on: January 02, 2009, 07:01:00 AM »

Nope--never did. But it sounds like she must have watched it and then done some googling to see if what happened on the show was really possible.

good find no1Z>>-->> it surely sounds like crazy did research after watching this episode...
nothing can hide from monkey eyes !!     mio
eternal0void
Scared Monkey

« Reply #935 on: January 02, 2009, 07:01:42 AM »

And while I'm on the subject of strange things, why do those assinine Anthonys say things like "Reach out" when they actually mean they made a telephone call to someone?  Why do they say "Wrap my mind around it" when they mean understand it?  "A lot on my plate" when they mean they have a lot to do? What is all this Anthony speak?  Are they from another planet? What is that planet that the progenitors of the Scientologists came from?  Could they be from there?  I know quite a few people and I know no one who says things like the Anthonys do.  Thank God.

Um, one could more rationally ask what planet you are from.  "Reach out and touch someone" is an old Bell Telephone Company (the one that got broken up about three decades ago) marketing slogan, one which has caused us older people to think of it as another phrase meaning "call someone."  "Wrap my mind around it" has been heard so many times in the context used by the Anthonys that one blogger made it #5 in his list of "The Top 12 Phrases I’ve Hated in 2007."

And both "wrap my mind around it" and "a lot on my plate" are metaphors which are apparently commonly used in workplaces across the nation.  The link is to a business consultant who advises his clients to listen to his workplace's metaphors and identify potential bad trends from the metaphor language used.

So one could ask you, "what planet are you from?" if you honestly don't know anyone who talks like this.  Earth calling Babybear, wake up and hear the coffee (or something like that).

Scientology is more likely to say things like "sign this form which says you waive your desire for an ambulance to be called for you if we happen to injure you during your Scientology Brainwashing Training."  That and "you've just reached the highest level of Scientology, but as you still have some money, we're inventing three more levels which should cost just as much money as what you have left."

The only good thing Scientology has ever done was switch from making their E-Meters using blue LEDs to making them using LCD screens.  You should have heard the engineers the world over, cursing Scientology for driving up the price of blue LEDs.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #936 on: January 02, 2009, 07:04:35 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys. 

good morning there trim.  Im catching up.  Do we know when caylee's funeral is going to be yet? 

The Anthonys are waiting for the defense to finish with remains. So sad. 

~ Peter Frampton
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #937 on: January 02, 2009, 07:07:04 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys. 

The Anthonys are waiting for the defense to finish with remains. So sad. 

thanks, yes its disgusting poor caylee 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #938 on: January 02, 2009, 07:10:57 AM »

Licinda,Caylee's remains have been released to the funeral home.
http://www.news-press.com/article/20081224/CRIME/81224052/1075

~ Peter Frampton
eternal0void
Scared Monkey

« Reply #939 on: January 02, 2009, 07:12:50 AM »

I'm not all caught up so I may have missed something, but at this point, I would think that LE has more potential to disclose the Father's identity than Baez. I honestly do not understand how Caylee's remains are going to be turned over to Cindy and George without there being an effort to determine the Father's Identity. He's "next of kin" equally with Casey, isn't he?

What are they going to do, demand DNA from the entire male population of Orlando? Whoever the father is, he doesn't care. If he did, he'd have come forward long ago.

Maybe he never knew!

He knew he had sex with Casey.  I just can't imagine being a man, hearing that a girl I once slept with had a child the right age to be mine, and not trying to find out. But most men really don't care, as long as nobody asks them for money.

Men have to be taught to want their kids.  Heck, child support and marriage are basically the methods for forcing most of them to have some responsibility.  There are exceptions to this rule, but for the most part men only start wondering about children they may have had in the past when those men get old and start thinking about the "immortality" of children carrying their genes.

There's a reason why "sowing your wild oats" is a phrase exclusively reserved for men: they spread their seed, then move on.  What happens after the fun in bed is not their problem, and often costly if they go looking.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.