May 28, 2024, 02:38:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #84  (Read 416854 times)
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1060 on: January 02, 2009, 10:24:59 AM »

JJ~ I know you think he's sexy, but IMO he is getting in the way of the investigation, why does he think he has the right to interview Kronk , that should be left to LE and FBI, I don't think LE even wants him involved, but answer this.......why in the hell did he offer money to the meter reader because he had the fortitude to go into the palmetto's and look, then accuse him of being part of the daisy chain, then just this week when he hears Nejame (who actually called Kronk's atty to make the offer) offers a reward, then LP has to jump in again and throw a monkey wrench into the investigation. LE and FBI should interview Kronk, and not a bounty hunter. He's has had way to many theories and IMO and by his own words is a media whore.

No nanner throwing as I know you love him, but I have problems with him contributing to the confusion that God forbid should turn into reasonable doubt.
LP is doing his job. LE is doing their job. LE has no grounds to investigate Kronk. Unless something of interest pops up. LE cannot make things of interest pop up. Know what I mean?

Yes, LP is sexy but my boyfriend is way hotter so I won't be stealing the bounty hunter anytime soon. I like LP in the media, he's interesting and professional. His style is old school and he knows how LE and FBI work.
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1061 on: January 02, 2009, 10:26:06 AM »

Oh, the monkeys are all so smart and funny this morning!

Boo's theory about NeJame, QM's wonderful morning greeting, all the banter about SS's wimmin and whether he is another contender for daddy, Dolce's Evian and her twinsies that aren't monkeys yet but are sharing her brain cells, Leroy's humor and good nature, Lucinda popping in from down under, Bearly's sweet and friendly greetings/comments, Fuzzball's rational and on-the-spot thinking, JJ's insistence on a certain toothpick-chewer being "sexy," txlisa's good common sense, Abbey's clarity, and everyone else... you're all terrific.

Wish I could stick around with all of you clever and funny monkeys, but I only popped in for a quick hello.  Love me some monkeys, though!  Bye folks, see you later!  Hope you have it all solved by the time I get back!

flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower
Desi

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1062 on: January 02, 2009, 10:26:57 AM »

I think what this all boils down to is very plain and simple, the question for the FBI to ask "Why were you filming a location you thought to be a dump site when your clients the Anthony's were so very sure that Caylee was alive and else where?"
I know that there are bits of truth in everything that these people have to say, all their mis-truths have some bits of truth to them.  Maybe George's bit of truth to help his conscience was "We have eyes on her and she has been moved 9 times".  It is not like Dominic Casey was out shooting footage of every inch of woods around the Anthony's homestead, why this piece?  Why then?
I like Leonard Padilla, I do, but some of his information has been more his take on things, but lately he has been speaking as if he has "proof".  This will be interesting to see how it all plays out here in the end.
All-in-all I sure hope that he is telling the truth and that FBI has all of this evidence.  IMO though that would mean that the Anthony's are the ones needing immunity more than anyone and should be concerned, so why is it that the screws seem to only be tightening around Lee?

I agree Dolce.  Good Morning, Sweetie!  (Is this you posting or one of the twins?)

(3 hearts one for each of you)
Good morning Miss Bearly!  It is me, the twins will not have a free run at being a monkey until atleast age 2. 

Good idea!  Just a thought, keep them out of the cage on New Year's Eve!!!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1063 on: January 02, 2009, 10:29:06 AM »

This whole plea for immunity is not one that an innocent person would make.  Baez must be going crazy.  His illusion curtain has fallen down and there he stands with his pants down caught in the act of screwing the public.
I agree that this case is going to be studied for years and years to come "How to NOT be a Total DUMBASS".

Is there a hearing today or Monday about getting the judge to appoint a "special master" for Baez?  And did you know that Joy figures in to all of this?

Lisa
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1064 on: January 02, 2009, 10:30:25 AM »

Bounty Hunter Leonard Padilla said he heard about Nejame's offer and decided he'd add an extra five or ten thousand dollars to that reward.  But there's a catch.  Padilla wants to sit down with Krunk and Krunk's attorney for a chat.  Padilla said he believes the Orange County worker knows more than what he's saying publicly.  And, Padilla wants to know what that is.

David Evans is Roy Krunk's attorney.  Evans said his client would be receptive to a no strings attached reward.  He added that he has not yet had a direct conversation with Leonard Padilla.

They are sidestepping the legal boundaries. LE can't be involved so they use the parties they trust to avoid inadmissable evidence.

If the Ants hired a PI and George claimed they are watching and the body has been moved 9 times. And meterreader and video guys had 6 different spots then who has what and lets all put it on the table and solve the mystery. Are these guys in it for money? Are they in it to be good citizens? Are they honest? Did they want to find a live Caylee and kidnappers? Or were they working on a defense? Were they putting doubt into the case? Were they following a script? Who wrote the script? Were they reaching for straws and hoping for some luck?

Maybe Lee found Caylee when Casey was in jail and moved the body 9 times setting up an alibi and trail that would make a kidnapping case plausable.

JJ~ I know you think he's sexy, but IMO he is getting in the way of the investigation, why does he think he has the right to interview Kronk , that should be left to LE and FBI, I don't think LE even wants him involved, but answer this.......why in the hell did he offer money to the meter reader because he had the fortitude to go into the palmetto's and look, then accuse him of being part of the daisy chain, then just this week when he hears Nejame (who actually called Kronk's atty to make the offer) offers a reward, then LP has to jump in again and throw a monkey wrench into the investigation. LE and FBI should interview Kronk, and not a bounty hunter. He's has had way to many theories and IMO and by his own words is a media whore.

No nanner throwing as I know you love him, but I have problems with him contributing to the confusion that God forbid should turn into reasonable doubt.

Good Morning Monks old and new!!  IM - to your post. IMO it's time for LP to go back home!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1065 on: January 02, 2009, 10:30:45 AM »

I have to agree with IslandMonkey on the LP issue (sorry JJ).  I just cant seem to figure out his motives except wanting his face splattered on the TV all the time.

(P.S. Boo, do you like Spam?) 

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1066 on: January 02, 2009, 10:31:28 AM »

LP is doing his job. LE is doing their job. LE has no grounds to investigate Kronk. Unless something of interest pops up. LE cannot make things of interest pop up. Know what I mean?

Yes, LP is sexy but my boyfriend is way hotter so I won't be stealing the bounty hunter anytime soon. I like LP in the media, he's interesting and professional. His style is old school and he knows how LE and FBI work.
I'm with you on this JJ, LP may say a lot of things that people think might be inappropriate, but there is reason behind the madness.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1067 on: January 02, 2009, 10:32:39 AM »

Rise and Shine!

If LE knows who the father of Caylee is wouldn't he be considered next of kin over C&G - therefore, wouldn't they have to release Caylee's remains to him?

Perhaps that is the hold up with the funeral arrangements....
I think you are right that father, if known, would be next of kin, and first in line for making decisions.

I wonder if the father can give up his "rights" to them....??

Otherwise, if the Anthony's are still given her remains then

1. they dont know who the bio dad is OR
2. the father is in fact one of the Anthony's

Hi Leroy!

I don't think we have met, welcome to the cage.

I think they don't know who the bio daddy is or at least are not sure.

Back off Bearlyhere! You got yourself a man (or 2), Leroy is mine!! He pays for stuff for me and even changed his *ahem* clothes for me when I asked. Now Leroy, can you cook? Cause I haven't had breakfast yet and I'm getting a little peckish... I can't think straight on Hot Tea w/ honey and a cigarette! 

Don't worry, Boo!  I am a one woman man.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1068 on: January 02, 2009, 10:32:55 AM »

This whole plea for immunity is not one that an innocent person would make.  Baez must be going crazy.  His illusion curtain has fallen down and there he stands with his pants down caught in the act of screwing the public.
I agree that this case is going to be studied for years and years to come "How to NOT be a Total DUMBASS".

Is there a hearing today or Monday about getting the judge to appoint a "special master" for Baez?  And did you know that Joy figures in to all of this?

Lisa
There is going to be a hearing I thought, when I don't know, and yes Joy is up to her eyeballs in this craziness.
iowagirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1069 on: January 02, 2009, 10:33:12 AM »

RE: Immunity for the Ants

Who in their right mind REALLY thinks the Ants would give any kind of information that would condemn Casey at all?? ESPECIALLY considering how committed they were to that RIDICULOUS nanny story??

I have to agree with a lot of you (and that sexy LP  ) that the Ants knew where the body was.. and it's only a matter of time before their "private investigators" roll on them.  The timing makes sense that the PIs (or Mark NeJame) knew something.

RE: Mark NeJame, most lawyers love the limelight.. the Ants must have REALLY ticked him off to make him do a 180. 
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1070 on: January 02, 2009, 10:33:41 AM »

Morning all!  I'm trying to catch up.

Good morning newfie,,,,not sure if there is ever a catching up..
I was just reading a site on one tree hill..the episode casey watched was the 100th episode for that show... I havent seen the show, but, it seems someone, a brother took a child, that ended up dead....mio

Mio, I have enjoyed your posts about humanity.  I agree with what you have said about us all needing to work together and stop harming each other.  I love the native way of respect for others and the earth.  We could all take many pages from that book.  Thank you for your insight.
good morning bearly, >>--->>  thank you ..as,  it does my heart good, to know some of my thoughts are percieved with such acceptance, as I often find my views quite different than the norm, if there is a norm....mio

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1071 on: January 02, 2009, 10:34:05 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

Uh, the Pontiac was in Cindy's name, all she had to do was report the car stolen the moment Casey took off with Caylee.  And why she didn't do it boggles my mind!

Lisa

This is why I am suspicious of the 911 calls...IIRC, the first call Cindy say's that she wants to report her car stolen.. but the car is in her driveway, she knows who had it and picked it up at Amscot..

I wish I could listen to it again to refresh my mem...but I've said this all along, something is not right about those first 911 calls..I'll see if I can find them to re-listen

I don't remember all the 1st calls either, but I agree something is not right. Just about everything about this case "is not right".
It's all enought to make a Monkey go bananas!     

I'm trying to find the calls but I'm not very good at searching for these things...I'm on the WFTV site....they have most everything but I can't see them anywhere...

Does anyone have a link to the first 911 calls ?? TIA

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1072 on: January 02, 2009, 10:35:46 AM »

And while I'm on the subject of strange things, why do those assinine Anthonys say things like "Reach out" when they actually mean they made a telephone call to someone?  Why do they say "Wrap my mind around it" when they mean understand it?  "A lot on my plate" when they mean they have a lot to do? What is all this Anthony speak?  Are they from another planet? What is that planet that the progenitors of the Scientologists came from?  Could they be from there?  I know quite a few people and I know no one who says things like the Anthonys do.  Thank God.

Um, one could more rationally ask what planet you are from.  "Reach out and touch someone" is an old Bell Telephone Company (the one that got broken up about three decades ago) marketing slogan, one which has caused us older people to think of it as another phrase meaning "call someone."  "Wrap my mind around it" has been heard so many times in the context used by the Anthonys that one blogger made it #5 in his list of "The Top 12 Phrases I’ve Hated in 2007."

And both "wrap my mind around it" and "a lot on my plate" are metaphors which are apparently commonly used in workplaces across the nation.  The link is to a business consultant who advises his clients to listen to his workplace's metaphors and identify potential bad trends from the metaphor language used.

So one could ask you, "what planet are you from?" if you honestly don't know anyone who talks like this.  Earth calling Babybear, wake up and hear the coffee (or something like that).

Scientology is more likely to say things like "sign this form which says you waive your desire for an ambulance to be called for you if we happen to injure you during your Scientology Brainwashing Training."  That and "you've just reached the highest level of Scientology, but as you still have some money, we're inventing three more levels which should cost just as much money as what you have left."

The only good thing Scientology has ever done was switch from making their E-Meters using blue LEDs to making them using LCD screens.  You should have heard the engineers the world over, cursing Scientology for driving up the price of blue LEDs.

My reference to Scientology and the way the Anthonys speak was just a joke and not to be taken seriously as you apparently did.  I know all about emeters and "Clear" and Thetans and Volcano eruptions so no lesson needed, thanks anyway.

As to my planet?  Hopefully I live on one where the propagation of the English language is important and silly expressions such as "Wrap my mind around" something will soon be extinguished.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1073 on: January 02, 2009, 10:39:09 AM »

How is LP doing his job? He is a bounty hunter! IMO he is mudding the waters.  He may be interesting, but professional???  I don't see him going on NG and other shows spouting off as being professional. I don't dislike him,,,,but since he said he was doing this as vengeance against casey for making a fool of him, I feel he is no asset to the case at all. Had he said he was doing this for Caylee I might be more tolerant. He even admitted his little adventure at the Little Econ was a fiasco. He trashed Tim and TES, He certainly doesn't rank high in my book and I am sure I am not alone in feeling this way.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1074 on: January 02, 2009, 10:40:05 AM »

I completely disagree, OF COURSE LE can investigate Kronk if they feel he's been untruthful, they could ask him to take a polygraph, etc.

So, LP is doing his job?????? I always assumed his job was a bounty hunter and not an investigator in this case, that is for the OCSO and the FBI. I think the defense would have a hayday if LP were put on the stand about his "investigations", he's just proven to be non-credible to me and I know many others agree, and not  want to out it out there due to nanner throwing.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1075 on: January 02, 2009, 10:41:07 AM »

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1076 on: January 02, 2009, 10:41:30 AM »

There is another PI involved in the case, at least peripherally.  The contact for the October TES search was James Copenhaver.

Texas EquuSearch is expecting 3,000 or more searchers to participate in the search for Caylee.  Each team will need a trained team leader.  Please consider volunteering in this capacity.  We will be holding a formal training session for all team leaders on Friday, November 7, 2008.  You will be provided details once you are registered.
If interested, please contact:
James Copenhaver
Copenhaver & Associates
800 N. Ferncreek Avenue
Orlando, FL  32833
407-897-1184
SearchInOrlando@aol.com
Pasted from <https://www.pleasefindcaylee.com/NEWS.html>

Copenhaver & Associates

This reminded me of the picture of the interview regarding Larry Garrison and the $6,000.

I always thought the guy on the left was Copenhaver.  But could it be James Hoover?  Does anyone have a picture of Hoover? 

The crazy lady, Joy Wray, claims her husband is a PI and works for Baez. The assumption was that he worked for Dominic Casey, but could it be that he works for Copenhaver & Associates?  I can't find anything out about them.
faith1109
Scared Monkey

You are loved. Don't give up!

« Reply #1077 on: January 02, 2009, 10:42:19 AM »

And while I'm on the subject of strange things, why do those assinine Anthonys say things like "Reach out" when they actually mean they made a telephone call to someone?  Why do they say "Wrap my mind around it" when they mean understand it?  "A lot on my plate" when they mean they have a lot to do? What is all this Anthony speak?  Are they from another planet? What is that planet that the progenitors of the Scientologists came from?  Could they be from there?  I know quite a few people and I know no one who says things like the Anthonys do.  Thank God.

Um, one could more rationally ask what planet you are from.  "Reach out and touch someone" is an old Bell Telephone Company (the one that got broken up about three decades ago) marketing slogan, one which has caused us older people to think of it as another phrase meaning "call someone."  "Wrap my mind around it" has been heard so many times in the context used by the Anthonys that one blogger made it #5 in his list of "The Top 12 Phrases I’ve Hated in 2007."

And both "wrap my mind around it" and "a lot on my plate" are metaphors which are apparently commonly used in workplaces across the nation.  The link is to a business consultant who advises his clients to listen to his workplace's metaphors and identify potential bad trends from the metaphor language used.

So one could ask you, "what planet are you from?" if you honestly don't know anyone who talks like this.  Earth calling Babybear, wake up and hear the coffee (or something like that).

Scientology is more likely to say things like "sign this form which says you waive your desire for an ambulance to be called for you if we happen to injure you during your Scientology Brainwashing Training."  That and "you've just reached the highest level of Scientology, but as you still have some money, we're inventing three more levels which should cost just as much money as what you have left."

The only good thing Scientology has ever done was switch from making their E-Meters using blue LEDs to making them using LCD screens.  You should have heard the engineers the world over, cursing Scientology for driving up the price of blue LEDs.

My reference to Scientology and the way the Anthonys speak was just a joke and not to be taken seriously as you apparently did.  I know all about emeters and "Clear" and Thetans and Volcano eruptions so no lesson needed, thanks anyway.

As to my planet?  Hopefully I live on one where the propagation of the English language is important and silly expressions such as "Wrap my mind around" something will soon be extinguished.

Babybear,
I know exactly how you mean this!  The Ants use these and other odd vocabulary in an attempt to sound intelligent imo.  I know people who do this and it drives me crazy.  I am all for someone with a well versed and intelligent vocabulary, but there are certain individuals who love to hear themselves speak, and may be a bit insecure about their intelligence so they are sure to throw lots of these phrases in to let the person/people they are speaking (down) to just how fabulously brilliant they are!
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1078 on: January 02, 2009, 10:43:00 AM »

Bounty Hunter Leonard Padilla said he heard about Nejame's offer and decided he'd add an extra five or ten thousand dollars to that reward.  But there's a catch.  Padilla wants to sit down with Krunk and Krunk's attorney for a chat.  Padilla said he believes the Orange County worker knows more than what he's saying publicly.  And, Padilla wants to know what that is.

David Evans is Roy Krunk's attorney.  Evans said his client would be receptive to a no strings attached reward.  He added that he has not yet had a direct conversation with Leonard Padilla.

They are sidestepping the legal boundaries. LE can't be involved so they use the parties they trust to avoid inadmissable evidence.

If the Ants hired a PI and George claimed they are watching and the body has been moved 9 times. And meterreader and video guys had 6 different spots then who has what and lets all put it on the table and solve the mystery. Are these guys in it for money? Are they in it to be good citizens? Are they honest? Did they want to find a live Caylee and kidnappers? Or were they working on a defense? Were they putting doubt into the case? Were they following a script? Who wrote the script? Were they reaching for straws and hoping for some luck?

Maybe Lee found Caylee when Casey was in jail and moved the body 9 times setting up an alibi and trail that would make a kidnapping case plausable.

I agree with you on this point-He needs to go back to California and get out of the way.  I believe from the beginning that Jose has ALL these people (including the Anthony's) working for him to create reasonable doubt and I don't know what the implications could be on the Anthony's for trying to mess up the case against Casey.  I know she is their daughter but legally that does not give them the right to muddy the waters here.  They should NOT be given immunity and be allowed to skate on this issue.  Jose is calling the shots in all this drama and I believe what he is doing is illegal and unprofessional. (JMO)

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1079 on: January 02, 2009, 10:43:49 AM »

O/T

My New Year's resolution is to do my darndest to try to begin loving everyone unconditionally. (Trust me, I've got a ways to go to get there.) As a start, though, I want to send love this morning to all monkeys. I hope you have an absolutely splendid day.

I Stand With The Girl
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.