April 25, 2024, 12:03:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #84  (Read 412454 times)
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1160 on: January 02, 2009, 12:10:57 PM »

I'm bothered by these dates.... Nov 14 Henry Lee examines car....Nov 15 PI's video....Nov 16 Caylee sighting at Orlando Mall. I can't shake the feeling that the little girl at the Mall is a relative of one of the players. I sure hope it isn't one of Joy's kids, I would not put it passed her though.

I have been surprised that no one has come forward saying this is my child...not Caylee. Or if they prefer to remain anonymous why the LE hasn't made a statement that the parents came forward and the photo is not of Caylee. So this child being a pawn is quite possible. IMO

This would mean that the two store clerks that took the pictures would be in on it also.  Possible, but IMHO not probable.

Anything is possible with this case. Sure would be interesting to know if Joy has a young daughter.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1161 on: January 02, 2009, 12:11:06 PM »

Just my thought on Henry Lee and the examination of Casey's car on Nov 14. He told Baez that there was for sure a decomposing body in trunk, Baez went to Casey with the info that they can't get around that, even though I'm sure Henry Lee might lie about that, she told Baez where remains of Caylee are, PI's next day making a video, and day after that Caylee sighting at mall. Just sort of fits, but my imagination is probably running wild. I have not heard much at all from Henry Lee, I'm suspcious of that also.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1162 on: January 02, 2009, 12:12:15 PM »

I'm bothered by these dates.... Nov 14 Henry Lee examines car....Nov 15 PI's video....Nov 16 Caylee sighting at Orlando Mall. I can't shake the feeling that the little girl at the Mall is a relative of one of the players. I sure hope it isn't one of Joy's kids, I would not put it passed her though.

I have been surprised that no one has come forward saying this is my child...not Caylee. Or if they prefer to remain anonymous why the LE hasn't made a statement that the parents came forward and the photo is not of Caylee. So this child being a pawn is quite possible. IMO

This would mean that the two store clerks that took the pictures would be in on it also.  Possible, but IMHO not probable.

I don't think so...I think the store clerks thought it might be Caylee.....what I find strange is no one has come forward to claim this is their child (that we know of)

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1163 on: January 02, 2009, 12:13:26 PM »

Blaze you are on a roll!!! I couldn't open the last one...my puter froze up and I had to reboot......can you give a rundown on what it was about?

I am on a roll, arn't I???  hehehe
LP just makes me wonder and sense you guys were talking about him, I had to do my own little "look up" and found some interesting stuff that I thought I would share with my fellow monkeys..

This page was saying that LP wants to be famous like "dog the bounty hunter".   It talks about LP running for mayor and that he enjoys the lime light.  It gives LP's bio....

hahahahaha keep up the good work!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1164 on: January 02, 2009, 12:13:36 PM »

Just my thought on Henry Lee and the examination of Casey's car on Nov 14. He told Baez that there was for sure a decomposing body in trunk, Baez went to Casey with the info that they can't get around that, even though I'm sure Henry Lee might lie about that, she told Baez where remains of Caylee are, PI's next day making a video, and day after that Caylee sighting at mall. Just sort of fits, but my imagination is probably running wild. I have not heard much at all from Henry Lee, I'm suspcious of that also.

I'm with you on this one. I think George and Cindy were informed also because soon after Mark NeJames resigned. I think he wanted no part of it.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1165 on: January 02, 2009, 12:14:14 PM »

::OUCH:: 

Darn water still too hot in here this mornin!

Darn these slow media days!  Come on Baez do something stupid for me! 

Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1166 on: January 02, 2009, 12:14:30 PM »

Since we are in a lull time I'd like to ask a few lingering questions. I dicussed the case with someone with a psychology background who knew nothing about the case. A few great observations I'd like to share.
1. Serial killers will bury 3 or more pets in a graveyard. I wonder if any of these pets were chloroformed. No way to tell but the idea may have been planted a long time ago. Serial killers regress to the burial site. They will also take a trophy from the creatures they kill.
2. The fight on Fathers Day preceded the first day George was going back to work, right? So Casey didn't have a back up babysitter anymore.
3. Casey instigated the incest... with her father, the only one who makes her cry. She stole the gas cans for his attention. She knew he was possessive of his mantools and would notice them gone. She was trying to piss him off because she was now empowered with being on her own and without her lovechild. She was challenging him.
4. She seduced her father, (most people think it's the evil man who does the molesting) in her mind wanted to kill Cindy to be with daddy and forced him to make a choice. When he chose Cindy Casey went bonkos and took away the last connection to George. Then she threw it in his face.

1) Casey doesn't have a collection of trophies, does she? Kiomarie would know. She'd also know if the pets they buried there were ever killed for that purpose. The serial killer angle I can buy, but it does point to serious abuse by a father.

2) It's the father who instigates father/daughter incest, most of the time. And it is the evil ADULT who is to blame for any molestation. BTW, her instigating it doesn't mean he's not an evil molester for taking her up on it. Fathers aren't supposed to do that. Usually when a girl wants to kill her father, it's because he had sex with her, not because he stopped. It's the father who kills over being "spurned," in an incestuous relationship. If George is Casey's father, then Casey needs no other motive to want to hurt him than that. This stuff about wanting him to choose her over Cindy is interesting but unlikely. George left Cindy right when Caylee was born, and ran off with a gf and his $60,000 in workman's comp benefits. He didn't come back til he'd spent his money.

Makes sense she wanted to get his attention, but she's George's daughter, not his jilted ex-girlfriend. Her feelings about Cindy are just as intense as those she has about George.

3) Casey killed Caylee because she wanted to hurt Cindy, not George. It was Cindy she fought with. George wasn't that involved with Caylee.

I'm not a psychologist per se, but I do have some background and that psychologist sounds like he's got an axe to grind, and is ignoring mainstream research regarding incest and abuse. Casey's behavior is consistent with a victim of incest and sexual abuse. In fact, you can probably put a date on it. When she lost interest in school, is probably right after the first incident. But I'm not sure whether it was George or Lee.

I think if the "jilted by George" scenario were true, she'd have killed Cindy and George, not Caylee. She may have wanted George's attention, but it's Tony that was on her mind when she killed Caylee.

Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1167 on: January 02, 2009, 12:16:57 PM »

I don't think so...I think the store clerks thought it might be Caylee.....what I find strange is no one has come forward to claim this is their child (that we know of)

I think the store clerks got paid to snap photos of any child who looked like Caylee. They didn't call the tip line or LE or even mall security when they "thought" they saw Caylee and her kidnapper. This was all about trying to find a "live" Caylee to create reasonable doubt. And if the body hadn't been found, it would have worked.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1168 on: January 02, 2009, 12:17:30 PM »

this is entirely possible............I do believe that BJ knows that casey killed Caylee and knows where she dumpede her body.....that is wht D. Casey was out ther shooting the crime area BEFOE CAylee was found... I know it's his job to see that she gets a fair trial............what a shiggy job to chose for a living!  How does he sleep at night!?!?!?! Thank goodness the state is there to see that Caylee is represented!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1169 on: January 02, 2009, 12:18:02 PM »

It'd be ironic if she were the child of one of the store clerks. Just sayin.
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1170 on: January 02, 2009, 12:20:23 PM »

Since we are in a lull time I'd like to ask a few lingering questions. I dicussed the case with someone with a psychology background who knew nothing about the case. A few great observations I'd like to share.
1. Serial killers will bury 3 or more pets in a graveyard. I wonder if any of these pets were chloroformed. No way to tell but the idea may have been planted a long time ago. Serial killers regress to the burial site. They will also take a trophy from the creatures they kill.
2. The fight on Fathers Day preceded the first day George was going back to work, right? So Casey didn't have a back up babysitter anymore.
3. Casey instigated the incest... with her father, the only one who makes her cry. She stole the gas cans for his attention. She knew he was possessive of his mantools and would notice them gone. She was trying to piss him off because she was now empowered with being on her own and without her lovechild. She was challenging him.
4. She seduced her father, (most people think it's the evil man who does the molesting) in her mind wanted to kill Cindy to be with daddy and forced him to make a choice. When he chose Cindy Casey went bonkos and took away the last connection to George. Then she threw it in his face.

1) Casey doesn't have a collection of trophies, does she? Kiomarie would know. She'd also know if the pets they buried there were ever killed for that purpose. The serial killer angle I can buy, but it does point to serious abuse by a father.

2) It's the father who instigates father/daughter incest, most of the time. And it is the evil ADULT who is to blame for any molestation. BTW, her instigating it doesn't mean he's not an evil molester for taking her up on it. Fathers aren't supposed to do that. Usually when a girl wants to kill her father, it's because he had sex with her, not because he stopped. It's the father who kills over being "spurned," in an incestuous relationship. If George is Casey's father, then Casey needs no other motive to want to hurt him than that. This stuff about wanting him to choose her over Cindy is interesting but unlikely. George left Cindy right when Caylee was born, and ran off with a gf and his $60,000 in workman's comp benefits. He didn't come back til he'd spent his money.

Makes sense she wanted to get his attention, but she's George's daughter, not his jilted ex-girlfriend. Her feelings about Cindy are just as intense as those she has about George.

3) Casey killed Caylee because she wanted to hurt Cindy, not George. It was Cindy she fought with. George wasn't that involved with Caylee.

I'm not a psychologist per se, but I do have some background and that psychologist sounds like he's got an axe to grind, and is ignoring mainstream research regarding incest and abuse. Casey's behavior is consistent with a victim of incest and sexual abuse. In fact, you can probably put a date on it. When she lost interest in school, is probably right after the first incident. But I'm not sure whether it was George or Lee.

I think if the "jilted by George" scenario were true, she'd have killed Cindy and George, not Caylee. She may have wanted George's attention, but it's Tony that was on her mind when she killed Caylee.

Speaking of Tony. I do not like the fact that he said he did not want Caylee around or that he only wanted a boy baby.  At least that is what I thought i heard.  Maybe I am wrong.  BUT if that is true, he should have never dated Casey in the first place.  It's not like you can marry a girl and not take her children as a package deal
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1171 on: January 02, 2009, 12:21:56 PM »

If this ever goes to trial who do you think will be the most damning witness against casey?

My DH thinks the A's asking for immunity is a ploy to get casey to fess up...I disagree with him.........he knows about the case but can't get him mind around the evilness of this family

Rest in Peace Caylee

Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1172 on: January 02, 2009, 12:22:15 PM »

2. The fight on Fathers Day preceeded the first day George was going back to work, right? So Casey didn't have a back up babysitter anymore.
5. Casey feels the cops are the same level as her parents, neither deserve the truth. She doesn't trust her family, including Lee. She is not emotionally attached to anyone, not even Baez... unless she planned to kill him.
6. Her post-Caylee binge was a bucket list, she got her partying and tats done because she knew she would not have freedom eventually. She is content in jail and accepts her existence since she has no emotional attachment to her past now. She feels safe there and content.
7. She does things in monthly incriments. So she will confess on Jan 15th. That will make her a martyr because she planned her own death.

8. LP is sexy.

Agree with all but 3 & 4, and wonder why your psychologist friend is so sure it's George and not Lee. Also, re: the bucket list theory, wasn't she doing a lot of this stuff while she still had Caylee?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1173 on: January 02, 2009, 12:22:16 PM »

It'd be ironic if she were the child of one of the store clerks. Just sayin.
At this point nothing would surprise me. I know Joy has three kids, one I know is a little boy.
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1174 on: January 02, 2009, 12:23:06 PM »

On July 3rd, CA wrote that "My Caylee is Missing", in her Myspace page.  Come on.... she knew something... oh and I am sure she recanted that too, just like the 911 call. 

Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1175 on: January 02, 2009, 12:23:07 PM »

Speaking of Tony. I do not like the fact that he said he did not want Caylee around or that he only wanted a boy baby.  At least that is what I thought i heard.  Maybe I am wrong.  BUT if that is true, he should have never dated Casey in the first place.  It's not like you can marry a girl and not take her children as a package deal

True, but these people are in their early twenties. Men aren't thinking about marriage at that age. He was just having sex with her, that's all.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1176 on: January 02, 2009, 12:23:08 PM »

I think the store clerks got paid to snap photos of any child who looked like Caylee. They didn't call the tip line or LE or even mall security when they "thought" they saw Caylee and her kidnapper. This was all about trying to find a "live" Caylee to create reasonable doubt. And if the body hadn't been found, it would have worked.

anything is a possiblity at this point

Rest in Peace Caylee

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1177 on: January 02, 2009, 12:23:33 PM »

I agree. Stuff like that drives me crazy. A friend of mine (that I recently connected with after years of not seeing each other), just ended a long relationship with a woman (who has children).. supposedly in part because he wanted his own kids.. Why get into a relationship with somebody who already has children, if you know you're never going to be serious about marrying them... unless it's all about sex or perhaps temporary companionship? It's just selfish, IMO.  And Casey - if she were a good mother - should have known better than to get involved with Tony, for that reason alone.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1178 on: January 02, 2009, 12:23:57 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

Uh, the Pontiac was in Cindy's name, all she had to do was report the car stolen the moment Casey took off with Caylee.  And why she didn't do it boggles my mind!

Lisa

This is why I am suspicious of the 911 calls...IIRC, the first call Cindy say's that she wants to report her car stolen.. but the car is in her driveway, she knows who had it and picked it up at Amscot..

I wish I could listen to it again to refresh my mem...but I've said this all along, something is not right about those first 911 calls..I'll see if I can find them to re-listen

I don't remember all the 1st calls either, but I agree something is not right. Just about everything about this case "is not right".
It's all enought to make a Monkey go bananas!     

I'm trying to find the calls but I'm not very good at searching for these things...I'm on the WFTV site....they have most everything but I can't see them anywhere...

Does anyone have a link to the first 911 calls ?? TIA

Found this link:

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail;jsessionid=FB6D35E7AB1C403843DC996923C86ECA?contentId=7065515&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1&sflg=1

sorry..got distracted
Thanks QM for this link, I will bookmark the site...and thanks to those who also posted a link 

<SNIP>

Operator: Hello

Cindy Anthony:  Hi, I drove to the police department here on Pershing but you guys are closed.  I need to bring someone into the police department. Can you tell me where I can? the closest one I can come too.

Operator: What are you trying to accomplish by bringing them to the station?

Cindy Anthony: I have a 22-year-old person that has um grand theft sitting in my auto with me.

Operator: So the 22-year-old person stole something?

Cindy Anthony: Yes

Operator: Is this a relative?

Cindy Anthony: Yes

Operator: Where did they steal it from?

Cindy Anthony: Um, my car and also money

Operator: OK. Is this your son?

Cindy Anthony: Daughter

Operator: OK, so your daughter stole money from your car?

Cindy Anthony: No. My car was stolen.  We've retrived it, today we found out where it was at. We've retrieved it, I've got that. And I've got affidavits from my banking account. I want to bring her in. I want to press charges.

This is what has me raising an eyebrow (one only  ) I find this statement really odd..if Cindy thought the car was stolen, why not call when the car was first missing..also, she knew KC had the car so how does that make it stolen ? This looks scripted to me JMO...a prelude of the next 2 calls. I think the A's have been aware of what  happened way before this call was made..and the affidavits ? you just can't get them on a moments notice..takes time, how much time? where are they now?
What makes me think this whole thing was scripted is the premise of reporting a car stolen, that is sitting in your driveway and the one you're accusing is sitting right next to you...would that be a citizens arrest ?  if th car is not actually stolen, isn't that a crime, to make a false report to 911? The whole thing is just very odd..

The LE have coddled the Anthony family and I think it's time for the gloves to come off...I hope they do soon and everything is exposed.. as far as the burial is concerned..if CA & GA are arrested, couldn't another relative step in and get this done..Rick or Shirley perhaps? I don't know these things as I have yet to deal with funeral..

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1179 on: January 02, 2009, 12:25:24 PM »

My thought on Tony, I think he was only using Casey, she cleaned and cooked besides the other obvious reason. I think he didn't want Caylee around because of the environment in the apt.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.