April 27, 2024, 03:16:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #84  (Read 412731 times)
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1180 on: January 02, 2009, 12:25:35 PM »

True, but these people are in their early twenties. Men aren't thinking about marriage at that age. He was just having sex with her, that's all.

*Some* men aren't thinking about marriage at that age. Some actually do want to get married and settle down (my husband and I got married in our early-mid twenties).  Obviously Tony was not the serious, settle down type.. he might never be.  He looks to be too much of a player. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1181 on: January 02, 2009, 12:26:45 PM »

Blaze you are on a roll!!! I couldn't open the last one...my puter froze up and I had to reboot......can you give a rundown on what it was about?

I can as I've posted it before, LP served time in the Fed Penn for tax evasion IIRC, and was accused of shooting someone, let me find the link...

http://www.leonardpadillaformayor.com/skeletons.html
Leonard Padilla denies that he shot Kevin Johnson's cousin during
an armed robbery attempt at Padilla's establishment in 1975.
April 26, 2008

"...it was my security guard who shot Johnson's cousin...he was armed and
attempting to rob my establishment..."

Padilla addresses his IRS "time away from home".
April 28, 2008

"I plead guilty to 2 misdemeanors for non-filing and non-payment of taxes,
definitely not tax evasion.  I paid approximately $600,000.00 in taxes due
and I did 1 year in a federal detention center from February 1992 to
February 1993."

"Even though the federal probation recommended 5 months home
detention, the IRS investigator (girlfriend of the federal prosecutor)
insisted on me doing 1 year in prison and I went along with her.  So I said
'let's do it'."

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1182 on: January 02, 2009, 12:27:23 PM »

On July 3rd, CA wrote that "My Caylee is Missing", in her Myspace page.  Come on.... she knew something... oh and I am sure she recanted that too, just like the 911 call. 

I can not and will not believe that Little Miss Control Freak Cindy did NOT already know!!  This woman has to control every aspect of her "world".  Anthony-ville Mayor Cindy would have been farting nails after the first week Casey pulled this bullcrap.  Honestly I am more inclined that if Zanny gave Casey a script, well then Zanny's real name is Cindy Anthony. 
Sorry no way I buy that a control freak of this nature would allow an entire month to go by and only write a stupid blog on her "MySpace".  BS Cindy....NEXT lie please!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1183 on: January 02, 2009, 12:28:52 PM »

On July 3rd, CA wrote that "My Caylee is Missing", in her Myspace page.  Come on.... she knew something... oh and I am sure she recanted that too, just like the 911 call. 

I can not and will not believe that Little Miss Control Freak Cindy did NOT already know!!  This woman has to control every aspect of her "world".  Anthony-ville Mayor Cindy would have been farting nails after the first week Casey pulled this bullcrap.  Honestly I am more inclined that if Zanny gave Casey a script, well then Zanny's real name is Cindy Anthony. 
Sorry no way I buy that a control freak of this nature would allow an entire month to go by and only write a stupid blog on her "MySpace".  BS Cindy....NEXT lie please!
I agree, she knew.
Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #1184 on: January 02, 2009, 12:31:28 PM »

Good morning to all monkeys and welcome newbies.

Could you good monkeys help me with some times please

1-What time did Cindy drop Amy back at the mall after getting Casey from Tony's ?
2-What time did George call Lee to go to the house ?
3-What time did Cindy and Casey get to the house after dropping Amy off ?
4-What time was the first 911 call from Cindy ?

I just can't make out if something is wrong with the 911 calls. Why would George call Lee to go to the house. Was George at the house or did he show up after Lee, Cindy and Casey. I hope LE has his cell phone pings. Just think the times all these things happened and the time the 1st 911 call was made tells a lot. Did they have time to talk about a plan or was it just willy nilly ? It seems odd that from the 1st 911 call and the others I think it's 2 hours so that is along time to be in the house with Casey and not figure something out. Because the way Lee stats things it seems everything went so darn fast.

monkey hugs to all

"Always be a first-rate version of yurself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else" Judy Garland
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1185 on: January 02, 2009, 12:33:00 PM »

On July 7th, KC puts a "dairy of days' post on her my space.
She typed:
"On the worst of worst days, remember the words spoken....

I would say the worst of the worst days is when she killed Caylee... and I would think this post was a response to CA. 

So worst of worst days..(day she killed Caylee)...could have been the night of the fight, June 15th, or June 16th before 7:06... at 7:06pm...she had a 14 minute conversation with CA.  So I wonder what was said on that day...for KC to write it in her Diary of days...
What was said between KC and CA??? What did CA say to her... ??
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1186 on: January 02, 2009, 12:33:52 PM »

::OUCH:: 

Darn water still too hot in here this mornin!

Darn these slow media days!  Come on Baez do something stupid for me! 

And you know it's just a matter of time.He can't help himself.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1187 on: January 02, 2009, 12:34:32 PM »

True, but these people are in their early twenties. Men aren't thinking about marriage at that age. He was just having sex with her, that's all.

*Some* men aren't thinking about marriage at that age. Some actually do want to get married and settle down (my husband and I got married in our early-mid twenties).  Obviously Tony was not the serious, settle down type.. he might never be.  He looks to be too much of a player. 

JMO,  BUT if they were only having sex then would have only been having sex.  She was at his apt. 24/7,  cooking together, watching movies, spending the night, etc.  That is not just having sex.  AND if they were just having sex then there would have never been a need for him to say he didn't want Caylee around or that he only wanted a boy baby because of course they would have only been having sex.  Don't get me wrong, Casey bought into this crap and didn't want Caylee around either and of course Tony didn't know Casey was a sociopath, BUT STILL.....if you don't want kids around then don't F*****in date a girl with children and screw with their emotions. 
I only have fur baby and if i met someone that didn't want her around, I would show them the door
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #1188 on: January 02, 2009, 12:34:33 PM »

My thought on Tony, I think he was only using Casey, she cleaned and cooked besides the other obvious reason. I think he didn't want Caylee around because of the environment in the apt.

No Rose i agree with ya! He was just using her, come on the guy met some hot chick on facebook. He had her wrapped around his pinky with his full sail and music career before he even met her. I bet Casey could see herself as the up and coming rappers main squeeze, and could see nothing else. Casey was already becoming very attatched and i dont think he liked it too much, when he left to NY he demonstrates it in his frustration with her constantly wanting to be on the phone.

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1189 on: January 02, 2009, 12:37:14 PM »

Since we are in a lull time I'd like to ask a few lingering questions. I dicussed the case with someone with a psychology background who knew nothing about the case. A few great observations I'd like to share.
1. Serial killers will bury 3 or more pets in a graveyard. I wonder if any of these pets were chloroformed. No way to tell but the idea may have been planted a long time ago. Serial killers regress to the burial site. They will also take a trophy from the creatures they kill.
2. The fight on Fathers Day preceeded the first day George was going back to work, right? So Casey didn't have a back up babysitter anymore.
3. Casey instigated the incest... with her father, the only one who makes her cry. She stole the gas cans for his attention. She knew he was possessive of his mantools and would notice them gone. She was trying to piss him off because she was now empowered with being on her own and without her lovechild. She was challenging him.
4. She seduced her father, (most people think it's the evil man who does the molesting) in her mind wanted to kill Cindy to be with daddy and forced him to make a choice. When he chose Cindy Casey went bonkos and took away the last connection to George. Then she threw it in his face.
5. Casey feels the cops are the same level as her parents, neither deserve the truth. She doesn't trust her family, including Lee. She is not emotionally attached to anyone, not even Baez... unless she planned to kill him.
6. Her post-Caylee binge was a bucket list, she got her partying and tats done because she knew she would not have freedom eventually. She is content in jail and accepts her existence since she has no emotional attachment to her past now. She feels safe there and content.
7. She does things in monthly incriments. So she will confess on Jan 15th. That will make her a martyr because she planned her own death.

8. LP is sexy.

All interesting observations...thanks JJ.  I can totally see Casey being the agressor in sexual situations.  Remember what the fired OCSO officer said...he felt like the "girl".  I can see Casey using sex for power and given the dynamics of this family, I wonder if GA has a substance abuse problem, hence his inability to sustain employment, seemingly total lack of respect from his wife and children and ultimately clouding his judgement in a compromising (and sick) situation with his daughter.   

I can't help but think I'll log on one day and find out you've run off to CA with your Sexy LP! 

The only thing about the way Casey is sexually, is that something probably made her that way.

George has a gambling problem--that creates the exact same dynamic as alcoholism or drug addiction in a family. Dad feeds himself, Mom exists to feed Dad at the expense of the kids, the good kid feeds Mom and the bad kid imitates Dad and gets attention that way.

I don't think she's have bothered seducing George once she was 19. How would that give you power?

But he might have started a sexual relationship with her when she was 16, in order to feel he was in control of his family, to have something over on Cindy, and because his sense of duty to his children is very weak. He probably saw Casey as a cute chick not as his child. Men who are using drugs or alcohol do have more clouded judgment and are more likely to molest their kids, but IMO that's no excuse.

Casey's screwing like she's out to get revenge or something, like she's trying to empower herself. Meaning she was disempowered by sex at some point. I think somebody had sex with her against her will, and then she figured if you can't beat 'em, join 'em.

None of this mitigates her killing Caylee, IMO. But it is one logical explanation for it. 
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1190 on: January 02, 2009, 12:37:17 PM »

Heya fuzzball. How was your new year? So i was searching to see if any monkeys had been talking about the One Tree Hill episode. So it just so happens, the day she searched for neckbreaking, one tree hill etc. it was the same day that episode she looked up was being aired..that must have peaked her interest for her to just jump on google. Besides, the next day she was going out for her BDAY. i think this is bigger than we all think..iv never watched one tree hill. have you watched this episode?

Nope--never did. But it sounds like she must have watched it and then done some googling to see if what happened on the show was really possible.

good find no1Z>>-->> it surely sounds like crazy did research after watching this episode...
nothing can hide from monkey eyes !!     mio

I always knew the day she looked up chloroform and what not, was the day of her bday, or the day before. She did it big on her BDAY last year, there is still pictures of her in a paper tiara on last years bday. So im guessing she must have needed to put caylee to bed before being able to go out like mommy said. Its definitely premeditated murder with that search being so ...well..premeditated.

This "One Tree Hill" episode thing was actually the subject of my very first post on 11/28. Then all of a sudden it is all over the news last week, as if LE was just investigating it. I guess I should have contacted LE on the 28th of November, but I thought it would be something they had already noticed on their own. Oh, well! Next time!

Welll.... Spit it out hunny!! LE might be lame on your heels, but the monkeys here would love to hear watchu think! Lots of posts go unseen, theres way too many threads.! I know almost nothing about this episode..just that her name was NANNY Carrie and she gets caught with the child unharmened, and is killed in a later episode..but i want to know how she kidnaps the kid.

Sorry for the delay in this response, NO1ZLadie -- I had to run to get my 5-month-old and squeeze in a shower while she's napping. Anyhoo, the "One Tree Hill" episode didn't really have many similarities to Casey's nanny story, IMO -- just that a child was kidnapped by the crazy nanny character. She stole the kid in the middle of a wedding on his way to the restroom, and his mother was frantic outside the church trying to figure out what happened to them.

Lots of KC's profiles (on myspace, cupid.com, etc) say she was a fan of "One Tree Hill." They also say she was a fan of the show "Lost."

I believe her search for "lost numbers" on that very same day (as the chloroform, One Tree Hill, etc, searches) was a search for the "Numbers" episode of "Lost." I don't watch that show regularly and have only read that episode's synopsis online, so I am not sure exactly how this episode connects with anything else, if it does at all. However, interestingly enough, there is a big "timer" on each episode of "Lost." (Monkeys can google "Lost" and "timer" -- it's a lot to explain.)

I have always thought that KC's "timer 55" password is somehow connected to all of this, having to do with the show "Lost." I feel she was giving Lee a hint as to the Caylee's status (dead or alive) when she gave him that password. However, I do not know exactly how and what the connection is.

Maybe some monkeys can help with this? And we can contact LE if we find the connection, if it exists?
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1191 on: January 02, 2009, 12:37:33 PM »

Have any of the Anthony's been arrested yet?

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1192 on: January 02, 2009, 12:38:03 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

Uh, the Pontiac was in Cindy's name, all she had to do was report the car stolen the moment Casey took off with Caylee.  And why she didn't do it boggles my mind!

Lisa

This is why I am suspicious of the 911 calls...IIRC, the first call Cindy say's that she wants to report her car stolen.. but the car is in her driveway, she knows who had it and picked it up at Amscot..

I wish I could listen to it again to refresh my mem...but I've said this all along, something is not right about those first 911 calls..I'll see if I can find them to re-listen

I don't remember all the 1st calls either, but I agree something is not right. Just about everything about this case "is not right".
It's all enought to make a Monkey go bananas!     

I'm trying to find the calls but I'm not very good at searching for these things...I'm on the WFTV site....they have most everything but I can't see them anywhere...

Does anyone have a link to the first 911 calls ?? TIA

Found this link:

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail;jsessionid=FB6D35E7AB1C403843DC996923C86ECA?contentId=7065515&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1&sflg=1

sorry..got distracted
Thanks QM for this link, I will bookmark the site...and thanks to those who also posted a link 

<SNIP>

Operator: Hello

Cindy Anthony:  Hi, I drove to the police department here on Pershing but you guys are closed.  I need to bring someone into the police department. Can you tell me where I can? the closest one I can come too.

Operator: What are you trying to accomplish by bringing them to the station?

Cindy Anthony: I have a 22-year-old person that has um grand theft sitting in my auto with me.

Operator: So the 22-year-old person stole something?

Cindy Anthony: Yes

Operator: Is this a relative?

Cindy Anthony: Yes

Operator: Where did they steal it from?

Cindy Anthony: Um, my car and also money

Operator: OK. Is this your son?

Cindy Anthony: Daughter

Operator: OK, so your daughter stole money from your car?

Cindy Anthony: No. My car was stolen.  We've retrived it, today we found out where it was at. We've retrieved it, I've got that. And I've got affidavits from my banking account. I want to bring her in. I want to press charges.

This is what has me raising an eyebrow (one only  ) I find this statement really odd..if Cindy thought the car was stolen, why not call when the car was first missing..also, she knew KC had the car so how does that make it stolen ? This looks scripted to me JMO...a prelude of the next 2 calls. I think the A's have been aware of what  happened way before this call was made..and the affidavits ? you just can't get them on a moments notice..takes time, how much time? where are they now?
What makes me think this whole thing was scripted is the premise of reporting a car stolen, that is sitting in your driveway and the one you're accusing is sitting right next to you...would that be a citizens arrest ?  if th car is not actually stolen, isn't that a crime, to make a false report to 911? The whole thing is just very odd..

The LE have coddled the Anthony family and I think it's time for the gloves to come off...I hope they do soon and everything is exposed.. as far as the burial is concerned..if CA & GA are arrested, couldn't another relative step in and get this done..Rick or Shirley perhaps? I don't know these things as I have yet to deal with funeral..

good reminder post...

this surely sounds like a scripted call, one not well rehearsed either.  reminded me of a scene in movie fargo, where man practiced how to call his father in law to tell him his wife was missing. He practiced it several times, to get the tone right.   THe next 911 calls  from cindy became  bit more dramatic...and isnt that george we hear in the background of the third call, while cindy spews??   >-> mio
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1193 on: January 02, 2009, 12:38:27 PM »

My thought on Tony, I think he was only using Casey, she cleaned and cooked besides the other obvious reason. I think he didn't want Caylee around because of the environment in the apt.

No Rose i agree with ya! He was just using her, come on the guy met some hot chick on facebook. He had her wrapped around his pinky with his full sail and music career before he even met her. I bet Casey could see herself as the up and coming rappers main squeeze, and could see nothing else. Casey was already becoming very attatched and i dont think he liked it too much, when he left to NY he demonstrates it in his frustration with her constantly wanting to be on the phone.

Isnt Tony like only 20 yrs old?
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1194 on: January 02, 2009, 12:38:57 PM »

JMO,  BUT if they were only having sex then would have only been having sex.  She was at his apt. 24/7,  cooking together, watching movies, spending the night, etc.  That is not just having sex.  AND if they were just having sex then there would have never been a need for him to say he didn't want Caylee around or that he only wanted a boy baby because of course they would have only been having sex.  Don't get me wrong, Casey bought into this crap and didn't want Caylee around either and of course Tony didn't know Casey was a sociopath, BUT STILL.....if you don't want kids around then don't F*****in date a girl with children and screw with their emotions. 
I only have fur baby and if i met someone that didn't want her around, I would show them the door

because now my gears are turning.. 

Isn't it the OTHER Tony who just wanted sex, and not a kid around? He was actually upset because they'd only been together a couple of times.. she kept putting it off. So actually, I don't think Caylee had anything really to do with why she didn't get together with him. She was making up reasons not to be with him (Maybe she used him for whatever purpose it was she wanted him for- access to police records, whatever- and then when she didn't need him anymore, she used all kinds of lame excuses not to show up at his place. He even called her a tease, IIRC).

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1195 on: January 02, 2009, 12:39:36 PM »

So true...
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1196 on: January 02, 2009, 12:39:42 PM »

George says in his FBI interview that Cindy went as far as to travel down to Universal in order to confront Casey during the month they had not seen her.  He claims that Cindy called Casey from the parking lot of Universal and asked where she was within the park so that she could come in and see her as she was sitting in the parking lot.  Casey replied with "Oh I am not at work, I am in Tampa dealing with Zanny".  So we are suposed to believe that this was the last of her attempts?  This was the last of her efforts?  She just let this go?  This was the first attempt? 
Sorry, again I do not buy this.  If I were to pull this crap on my mother here is how the conversation WOULD go down.
SIMULATION ONLY
Ma: "I am in the parking lot of your work.  Where are you I am coming in to talk."
Me: "Oh I am not at work I am in Tampa."
Ma: "When will you be back?"
Me: "I am not quite sure yet."
Ma: "Wrong, you will be back tonight and will come to the house.  Just note if you do not I will call LE."
Me: "Why?"
Ma: "How do I know you do not have a gun to your head right now.  Will see you tonight."
Me: "Yup"

Cindy did not just let the conversation with Casey go with "I am in Tampa".  No dice!!!  Where is Caylee?  What is going on Casey?  Why are you avoiding us Casey?  We need to talk this out Casey.  All things that I would have been saying if I was in this situation. 
No one has ever come out and said that they tried to talk to Casey in a rational way, it all seems to be a huge screaming and pissing war among them.

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1197 on: January 02, 2009, 12:46:14 PM »

If this ever goes to trial who do you think will be the most damning witness against casey?

My DH thinks the A's asking for immunity is a ploy to get casey to fess up...I disagree with him.........he knows about the case but can't get him mind around the evilness of this family

I don't think KC will EVER confess.  I watched a crime show on TLC the other night.  They reenacted a murder of a mother and father by their daughter.  They started out thinking it was the daughters boyfriend who was in this country illegally.  He go deported and they ended up proving it was the daughter who shot and killed them (in a very violent way-blew their heads off more than once).  At trial they called the boyfriend (brought him back from Mexico to testify) and he said he believed she hated them enough to do this.  She was convicted in less than 15 minutes to 2 consecutive life terms in prison.  SHE NEVER did waver from "I didn't do it".

So I don't believe Casey will ever own up to it either which means Cindy and George and Lee will not either.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1198 on: January 02, 2009, 12:49:56 PM »

because now my gears are turning.. 

Isn't it the OTHER Tony who just wanted sex, and not a kid around? He was actually upset because they'd only been together a couple of times.. she kept putting it off. So actually, I don't think Caylee had anything really to do with why she didn't get together with him. She was making up reasons not to be with him (Maybe she used him for whatever purpose it was she wanted him for- access to police records, whatever- and then when she didn't need him anymore, she used all kinds of lame excuses not to show up at his place. He even called her a tease, IIRC).

UH OH,  maybe i am totally wrong.  Wouldn't be the first time.  I totally forget about the other Tony.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1199 on: January 02, 2009, 12:52:06 PM »

Blaze you are on a roll!!! I couldn't open the last one...my puter froze up and I had to reboot......can you give a rundown on what it was about?

I can as I've posted it before, LP served time in the Fed Penn for tax evasion IIRC, and was accused of shooting someone, let me find the link...

http://www.leonardpadillaformayor.com/skeletons.html
Leonard Padilla denies that he shot Kevin Johnson's cousin during
an armed robbery attempt at Padilla's establishment in 1975.
April 26, 2008

"...it was my security guard who shot Johnson's cousin...he was armed and
attempting to rob my establishment..."

Padilla addresses his IRS "time away from home".
April 28, 2008

"I plead guilty to 2 misdemeanors for non-filing and non-payment of taxes,
definitely not tax evasion.  I paid approximately $600,000.00 in taxes due
and I did 1 year in a federal detention center from February 1992 to
February 1993."

"Even though the federal probation recommended 5 months home
detention, the IRS investigator (girlfriend of the federal prosecutor)
insisted on me doing 1 year in prison and I went along with her.  So I said
'let's do it'
."

Thanks IM....the bolded above almost made me drop my teeth!! ....the I went along with her part!  LOL

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.