April 26, 2024, 05:53:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #84  (Read 412548 times)
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1200 on: January 02, 2009, 12:52:37 PM »

Anthony’s PI: no videos of the site where remains found 

Last Edited: Thursday, 01 Jan 2009, 9:54 PM EST 

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=8181718&version=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

FTLOG~ which one is it???? does it exist OR NOT and if it doesn't exist how on earth did Kathy Belich and LP see it?????
That's so weird,Dom Casey looks a lot like the Anthony's atty.I wonder if they are related.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1201 on: January 02, 2009, 12:52:46 PM »

JJ~ I know you think he's sexy, but IMO he is getting in the way of the investigation, why does he think he has the right to interview Kronk , that should be left to LE and FBI, I don't think LE even wants him involved, but answer this.......why in the hell did he offer money to the meter reader because he had the fortitude to go into the palmetto's and look, then accuse him of being part of the daisy chain, then just this week when he hears Nejame (who actually called Kronk's atty to make the offer) offers a reward, then LP has to jump in again and throw a monkey wrench into the investigation. LE and FBI should interview Kronk, and not a bounty hunter. He's has had way to many theories and IMO and by his own words is a media whore.

No nanner throwing as I know you love him, but I have problems with him contributing to the confusion that God forbid should turn into reasonable doubt.
LP is doing his job. LE is doing their job. LE has no grounds to investigate Kronk. Unless something of interest pops up. LE cannot make things of interest pop up. Know what I mean?

Yes, LP is sexy but my boyfriend is way hotter so I won't be stealing the bounty hunter anytime soon. I like LP in the media, he's interesting and professional. His style is old school and he knows how LE and FBI work.

How is LP doing his job? He is a bounty hunter! IMO he is mudding the waters.  He may be interesting, but professional???  I don't see him going on NG and other shows spouting off as being professional. I don't dislike him,,,,but since he said he was doing this as vengeance against casey for making a fool of him, I feel he is no asset to the case at all. Had he said he was doing this for Caylee I might be more tolerant. He even admitted his little adventure at the Little Econ was a fiasco. He trashed Tim and TES, He certainly doesn't rank high in my book and I am sure I am not alone in feeling this way.

Amen to that, and the bright idea of his to try and have Tim search the little ECON again so he could hold up Caylee's skull for all the media to see , and HE DIDN'T EVEN BOTHER TO DENY IT????? That is the lowest of the low IMO

To say something like that to Tim Miller was more than disgusting...............and you are right he didn't/couldn't deny it. I have never heard Tim talk like he did about LP.....you could tell from his words and his demeanor he was not only angry but reviled!!

At the time, Tim had been going on and on about how much money he was losing. It's pretty much all he talked about for several months. So you can hardly blame LP for assuming he was about the money.

But since then, I've wondered if their "feud" was staged to maybe get the Ants to talk to one or the other of them. Kind of a "good cop, bad cop" thing.

I cannot square LP dredging little Econ river with knowing the body was already found, unless he was asked to create some kind of diversion. I can all too easily picture LE leaving the body there & doing surveillance in hopes of catching any accomplices who showed up to move the body.
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1202 on: January 02, 2009, 12:54:31 PM »

While I see Casey being the aggressor in a sexual situation, whether she "seduced" her father or not, George is STILL sick for falling for her "seduction".  He still is an evil man for molesting his daughter, because he should know better, even if Casey is an adult.

An example of how I come to this deduction...

I know my dad smokes pot occasionally.  I smoke too and I've always wanted to smoke with him.  A few years back, I asked him if he wanted to smoke with me in the garage...I was 25 at the time, by the way.  At first he looked confused, and then he looked embarrassed, and then he said, "No Way!"  He did this because he is my dad and he will not be a party to something that is destructive to my health and well-being because that is the job that he signed up for 27 years ago.

I don't know why, but I'm really bothered by jj's insinuation that George is less evil because he is seduced.  And no nanners because I smoke the occasional j.  thankyouverymuch.
[/quote]

I just got back-on and am trying to catch-up.  I really don't care if a person smokes pot or not.  What I want to know is where is there any substantiation that GA seduced KC?  That's a pretty strong accusation, isn't it?    

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1203 on: January 02, 2009, 12:54:46 PM »

How is LP doing his job? He is a bounty hunter! IMO he is mudding the waters.  He may be interesting, but professional???  I don't see him going on NG and other shows spouting off as being professional. I don't dislike him,,,,but since he said he was doing this as vengeance against casey for making a fool of him, I feel he is no asset to the case at all. Had he said he was doing this for Caylee I might be more tolerant. He even admitted his little adventure at the Little Econ was a fiasco. He trashed Tim and TES, He certainly doesn't rank high in my book and I am sure I am not alone in feeling this way.

OK I'm on the fence regarding LP, so I'm not going to comment either way. BUT I never recall LP trashing Tim and TES! Even when Tim was going after him, LP only said nice things about him. Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't ever remember reading anything negative about TES coming from LP. 

You're right, Boo. LP never had anything but the highest praise for Tim and TES. He never said one negative word about Tim, even while Tim was out there badmouthing LP to anybody who would listen, in the worst possible terms.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1204 on: January 02, 2009, 12:54:47 PM »

,  BUT if they were only having sex then would have only been having sex.  She was at his apt. 24/7,  cooking together, watching movies, spending the night, etc.  That is not just having sex.  AND if they were just having sex then there would have never been a need for him to say he didn't want Caylee around or that he only wanted a boy baby because of course they would have only been having sex.  Don't get me wrong, Casey bought into this crap and didn't want Caylee around either and of course Tony didn't know Casey was a sociopath, BUT STILL.....if you don't want kids around then don't F*****in date a girl with children and screw with their emotions. 
I only have fur baby and if i met someone that didn't want her around, I would show them the door

because now my gears are turning.. 

Isn't it the OTHER Tony who just wanted sex, and not a kid around? He was actually upset because they'd only been together a couple of times.. she kept putting it off. So actually, I don't think Caylee had anything really to do with why she didn't get together with him. She was making up reasons not to be with him (Maybe she used him for whatever purpose it was she wanted him for- access to police records, whatever- and then when she didn't need him anymore, she used all kinds of lame excuses not to show up at his place. He even called her a tease, IIRC).

UH OH,  maybe i am totally wrong.  Wouldn't be the first time.  I totally forget about the other Tony.

It's very likely neither Tony wanted Caylee around.  The boyfriend (as in, AR) probably thought Caylee was cute enough as a kid.. but wasn't necessarily ready to be her daddy.. and we know by his comments to LE that Casey was much more serious about him than he was about her.  The Tony that was the cop is (I believe) the one who kept calling Caylee "snot head"... and he wanted much more sex from Casey than she was giving him. In those texts, he made her sound like a tease.. and she was pi$$ed about it.  But she was also using the nanny excuse with him, when we know there was no nanny. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1205 on: January 02, 2009, 12:55:00 PM »

HH brought up this morning the angle of money, and maybe JP Chatt's family who are millionaries are financing Casey's defense, if JP is the father of Caylee. I am even wondering about those pictures of Casey that we have only heard about, though saw one of the pics. Maybe there is some connection money wise for paying Casey's defense. The hush, hush of where the money is coming from is very questionable.
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1206 on: January 02, 2009, 12:55:32 PM »

While I see Casey being the aggressor in a sexual situation, whether she "seduced" her father or not, George is STILL sick for falling for her "seduction".  He still is an evil man for molesting his daughter, because he should know better, even if Casey is an adult.

I know my dad smokes pot occasionally.  I smoke too and I've always wanted to smoke with him.  A few years back, I asked him if he wanted to smoke with me in the garage...I was 25 at the time, by the way.  At first he looked confused, and then he looked embarrassed, and then he said, "No Way!"  He did this because he is my dad and he will not be a party to something that is destructive to my health and well-being because that is the job that he signed up for 27 years ago.

I don't know why, but I'm really bothered by jj's insinuation that George is less evil because he is seduced.  And no nanners because I smoke the occasional j.  thankyouverymuch.

I just got back-on and am trying to catch-up.  I really don't care if a person smokes pot or not.  What I want to know is where is there any substantiation that GA seduced KC?  That's a pretty strong accusation, isn't it?    
[/quote]  

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1207 on: January 02, 2009, 12:55:43 PM »

1) Casey doesn't have a collection of trophies, does she? Kiomarie would know. She'd also know if the pets they buried there were ever killed for that purpose. The serial killer angle I can buy, but it does point to serious abuse by a father.

2) It's the father who instigates father/daughter incest, most of the time. And it is the evil ADULT who is to blame for any molestation. BTW, her instigating it doesn't mean he's not an evil molester for taking her up on it. Fathers aren't supposed to do that. Usually when a girl wants to kill her father, it's because he had sex with her, not because he stopped. It's the father who kills over being "spurned," in an incestuous relationship. If George is Casey's father, then Casey needs no other motive to want to hurt him than that. This stuff about wanting him to choose her over Cindy is interesting but unlikely. George left Cindy right when Caylee was born, and ran off with a gf and his $60,000 in workman's comp benefits. He didn't come back til he'd spent his money.

Makes sense she wanted to get his attention, but she's George's daughter, not his jilted ex-girlfriend. Her feelings about Cindy are just as intense as those she has about George.

3) Casey killed Caylee because she wanted to hurt Cindy, not George. It was Cindy she fought with. George wasn't that involved with Caylee.

I'm not a psychologist per se, but I do have some background and that psychologist sounds like he's got an axe to grind, and is ignoring mainstream research regarding incest and abuse. Casey's behavior is consistent with a victim of incest and sexual abuse. In fact, you can probably put a date on it. When she lost interest in school, is probably right after the first incident. But I'm not sure whether it was George or Lee.

I think if the "jilted by George" scenario were true, she'd have killed Cindy and George, not Caylee. She may have wanted George's attention, but it's Tony that was on her mind when she killed Caylee.

Thanks for the great reply. Good discussion!
1. Serial killer on a small scale. Usually starts with animals, could be Casey watched at an early age and was inspired. The bedroom of the little girl was all trophies in a way, all over the whole room it was plastered with her. And maybe Casey dumped the trophy and got a tattoo as the trophy instead.
2. If Casey ran off with Jesse at the baby's birth then jilted George could have rebounded and had a crisis by leaving and spending all the money that he promised to Casey (not Cindy). Wonder if he came back to the house when Jesse and Casey split to try and reconcile the relationship?
2. If Casey wanted to hurt Cindy she would have done so by stealing her man George. That's the ultimate hurt. Then to concieve a child with that man is even more pain. Then when Cindy gets so attached to the child Casey kills the child to hurt her even more. All the while toying with George in a little secretive game. Casey was playing a game.

Mainstream incest might not apply here. Because it usually doesn't end up with murder, just runaways and behavior issues. So the twist could be a criminal element with underlying incest that surfaced only because of DNA testing.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1208 on: January 02, 2009, 12:57:36 PM »

I just got back-on and am trying to catch-up.  I really don't care if a person smokes pot or not.  What I want to know is where is there any substantiation that GA seduced KC?  That's a pretty strong accusation, isn't it?    

1.) My situation was reverse.. my dad WANTED me to smoke out with him. I never did, because it just made me uncomfortable, even thinking about it.    It had nothing to do with sex. It's just weird!!

2.) Are we suggesting there is proof now that Casey was molested? And hold the phone. that SHE seduced her own father? 

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1209 on: January 02, 2009, 12:57:40 PM »

At the time, Tim had been going on and on about how much money he was losing. It's pretty much all he talked about for several months. So you can hardly blame LP for assuming he was about the money.

But since then, I've wondered if their "feud" was staged to maybe get the Ants to talk to one or the other of them. Kind of a "good cop, bad cop" thing.

I cannot square LP dredging little Econ river with knowing the body was already found, unless he was asked to create some kind of diversion. I can all too easily picture LE leaving the body there & doing surveillance in hopes of catching any accomplices who showed up to move the body.
[/quote]

I cannot fathom LE leaving a little girls remains out in the woods for surveillance purposes.  Or any other purpose for that matter.   

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1210 on: January 02, 2009, 01:00:36 PM »

Don't worry, Boo!  I am a one woman man.

No more tea for you, are we cross gendering now? If so, you are the prettiest little man in the cage!!
All is forgiven, it's the drugs man, they are kicking my butt!!

Oops!  Too much sick child!  I need a vacay!

I am a one man woman!!!   

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1211 on: January 02, 2009, 01:03:57 PM »

If this ever goes to trial who do you think will be the most damning witness against casey?

My DH thinks the A's asking for immunity is a ploy to get casey to fess up...I disagree with him.........he knows about the case but can't get him mind around the evilness of this family

I don't think KC will EVER confess.  I watched a crime show on TLC the other night.  They reenacted a murder of a mother and father by their daughter.  They started out thinking it was the daughters boyfriend who was in this country illegally.  He go deported and they ended up proving it was the daughter who shot and killed them (in a very violent way-blew their heads off more than once).  At trial they called the boyfriend (brought him back from Mexico to testify) and he said he believed she hated them enough to do this.  She was convicted in less than 15 minutes to 2 consecutive life terms in prison.  SHE NEVER did waver from "I didn't do it".

So I don't believe Casey will ever own up to it either which means Cindy and George and Lee will not either.
I think she will confess. She has a specific date and scenerio picked out to do so.
I'm trying to figure out her pattern.
She does things in monthly incriments. Like paying rent. The Casey calendar will allow her to confess on the 15th of January if the conditions are right. As soon as the Ants abandon her she will sing like a canary. Especially George giving up the incest secret. It's the family that won't let go. jmho.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1212 on: January 02, 2009, 01:05:14 PM »

If LP had anything credible to say or "inside info" then I would think LE would be forcing him to keep his mouth shut.  And I also think LP is smart enough to not say anything that would hurt the case against Casey.  Or at least I would hope so.

I take what he says with a grain of salt.

I agree with you Leroy...I like watching (listening) to LP talk...I wish he could elaborate a bit more on some of his theories but he gets cut off by NG constantly...

I don't see how anything he says can hurt this case..it's just chatter on a talk show.. one thing I like about him being part of this whole thing, is that it keeps the story in the media, I think LP has more to do with that than anyone else....

When he organized the Econ River search..poles were taken on this and other web sites and IIRC 95% percent wanted him to do it..now many of those same people are bashing him for it..go figure. IMO, further search of that river was a valid idea, Tim did a side scan of it but the sonar cannot see under the muck..also by Tims own statements..bodies have been found even after the cav. dogs cleared the area.. as it turns out, Caylee's remains were not in the river..or out by the airport. I do think, had Fay not flooded the area, TES most likely would have found the remains as they are the "best of the best" at doing so.

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1213 on: January 02, 2009, 01:06:45 PM »

2.) Are we suggesting there is proof now that Casey was molested? And hold the phone. that SHE seduced her own father? 
Yeah, not that there is proof, but that Casey was the instigator. I never thought of that angle before but it makes so much sense.
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1214 on: January 02, 2009, 01:08:45 PM »

I cannot fathom LE leaving a little girls remains out in the woods for surveillance purposes.  Or any other purpose for that matter.   

[/quote]
Didn't they pull out a bag of kids toys from that site? They would have hit it with sonar first so they knew what they were going for. Unfortunately it wasn't related to Casey or Caylee. And yes, I think it was a diversion.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1215 on: January 02, 2009, 01:08:56 PM »

[/quote]

there is no proof of incest on anyone's part.....and I just don't even get in the discussion about it. Until I see  some proof....not supposition or theory or plain old bullcrap I am not going down that road.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1216 on: January 02, 2009, 01:09:03 PM »

Has anyone seen this video of Cindy? I found it on WS.. Her pupils are HUGE..
http://www.wftv.com/video/18149829/index.html
They are huge, but it could be the lights in her eyes or she is on some strong diet pills. Hmm maybe that's how she has lost all that weight!

She's been on some kind of medication this whole time, you know. That's why she didn't take the lie detector test. opiates, marijuana, and a whole lot of different painkillers will do that to your eyes. I think cocaine and some kinds of speed will do it, too, but they're not the only things.

The only reason Cindy won't take a lie detector test is because she WON"T PASS!  Mind-altering drugs have nothing to do with it.

Lisa

Ok, so her pupils are just big for no reason, because she's NOT on drugs? IMO Cindy's on lortabs or some kind of vicodin, and that makes the pupils big and also means that the lie detector test would have no effect. Initially I thought she had cancer because of the bad hair, skin tone, and the weight loss, but now I think probably she just has some kind of injury that's healing. Maybe when she went to choke Casey, she broke something.

I think Cindy had an injury, a broken nose and two blackened eyes as a result.  I've mentioned my thoughts on this before.  It's not just me thinking this, there are others at another forum who've discussed the possibility, because of an early pic where it does appear that she had two black eyes, and an area on her nose that could have been a bruise.  If Cindy did indeed have her nose broken, she very likely was taking pain pills for awhile.  Could have saved any unused pills for later down the road.  Am trying to remember if pain pills make ones pupils big like that.

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1217 on: January 02, 2009, 01:10:54 PM »

HH brought up this morning the angle of money, and maybe JP Chatt's family who are millionaries are financing Casey's defense, if JP is the father of Caylee. I am even wondering about those pictures of Casey that we have only heard about, though saw one of the pics. Maybe there is some connection money wise for paying Casey's defense. The hush, hush of where the money is coming from is very questionable.

I think a major media outlet is financing the defense.    Someone who is planning to make a lot of money off the rights to the story.  Hopefully, we will find out who it is, eventually.
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1218 on: January 02, 2009, 01:12:51 PM »

I am not going down the incest road either   

I was just lurking in the NH thread and believe it or not there is a frog over there double-dog daring       

I'm sitting tight over here for a while   

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1219 on: January 02, 2009, 01:13:33 PM »

Don't worry, Boo!  I am a one woman man.

No more tea for you, are we cross gendering now? If so, you are the prettiest little man in the cage!!
All is forgiven, it's the drugs man, they are kicking my butt!!

Oops!  Too much sick child!  I need a vacay!

I am a one man woman!!!   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.