March 28, 2024, 06:52:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #84  (Read 411273 times)
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1320 on: January 02, 2009, 02:49:28 PM »

Remember when CA called the dispatcher and was talking to KC while on the phone?  When she said "I've already given you 31 days" what do you think she was referring to?

31 days to find Caylee
31 days to move back the Ants house with Caylee
31 days to sign over custody of Caylee to CA

or what????

If it was the first, then she had known for 31 days that Caylee was missing???

So, if she knew for 31 days that a child was missing, can't she be charged with something???

I've always wondered about that, I'm guessing Cindy meant I've given you 31 days to come home with Caylee, to speak to her, to hold her. She knew something was terribly wrong, she had to.

If Cindy said 31 days in a 911 call, this is before the convo KC had with Lee and the spiteful bitch comment. So Cindy was obviously counting the days since she had last seen Caylee. Which 31 days would have been June 15th, why then did she give the LE June 7th, then June 9th dates? 

Yeah.  It doesn't make sense!
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1321 on: January 02, 2009, 02:49:36 PM »

Well, JB has said repeatedly that only one side of this story has been heard so far.  So...Caylee is dead. All evidence points to the fact that KC killed her.  That evidence is LE's side of the story.  JB can't possibly expect anyone to believe the Nanny story any longer, so, if there is another side to this story that we haven't heard....KC must have a name for the killer.  Remember...JB says we have only heard one side and we have already heard about the Nanny.  I take this to mean there is someone else that KC will name.  Any ideas who that may be????

Casey Marie Anthony     
There is no one, imo, that she can name except herself. 

I agree with you about her being guilty!!! I'm just thinking that JB says we haven't heard "the other side" of this story.  Well, we have heard the Nanny story, so I'm wondering who this "other side" involves.  JB wouldn't be referring to KC, as he is defending her.

Honestly, Casey is gonna start throwin the family under the bus.  The nanny story is fiction, we all know that now.  So imo, if Baez and KC stick to the Nanny story, they are going down fast.   

Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1322 on: January 02, 2009, 02:50:15 PM »

1) Casey doesn't have a collection of trophies, does she? Kiomarie would know. She'd also know if the pets they buried there were ever killed for that purpose. The serial killer angle I can buy, but it does point to serious abuse by a father.

2) It's the father who instigates father/daughter incest, most of the time. And it is the evil ADULT who is to blame for any molestation. BTW, her instigating it doesn't mean he's not an evil molester for taking her up on it. Fathers aren't supposed to do that. Usually when a girl wants to kill her father, it's because he had sex with her, not because he stopped. It's the father who kills over being "spurned," in an incestuous relationship. If George is Casey's father, then Casey needs no other motive to want to hurt him than that. This stuff about wanting him to choose her over Cindy is interesting but unlikely. George left Cindy right when Caylee was born, and ran off with a gf and his $60,000 in workman's comp benefits. He didn't come back til he'd spent his money.

Makes sense she wanted to get his attention, but she's George's daughter, not his jilted ex-girlfriend. Her feelings about Cindy are just as intense as those she has about George.

3) Casey killed Caylee because she wanted to hurt Cindy, not George. It was Cindy she fought with. George wasn't that involved with Caylee.

I'm not a psychologist per se, but I do have some background and that psychologist sounds like he's got an axe to grind, and is ignoring mainstream research regarding incest and abuse. Casey's behavior is consistent with a victim of incest and sexual abuse. In fact, you can probably put a date on it. When she lost interest in school, is probably right after the first incident. But I'm not sure whether it was George or Lee.

I think if the "jilted by George" scenario were true, she'd have killed Cindy and George, not Caylee. She may have wanted George's attention, but it's Tony that was on her mind when she killed Caylee.

Thanks for the great reply. Good discussion!
1. Serial killer on a small scale. Usually starts with animals, could be Casey watched at an early age and was inspired. The bedroom of the little girl was all trophies in a way, all over the whole room it was plastered with her. And maybe Casey dumped the trophy and got a tattoo as the trophy instead.

2. If Casey ran off with Jesse at the baby's birth then jilted George could have rebounded and had a crisis by leaving and spending all the money that he promised to Casey (not Cindy). Wonder if he came back to the house when Jesse and Casey split to try and reconcile the relationship?

3. If Casey wanted to hurt Cindy she would have done so by stealing her man George. That's the ultimate hurt. Then to concieve a child with that man is even more pain. Then when Cindy gets so attached to the child Casey kills the child to hurt her even more. All the while toying with George in a little secretive game. Casey was playing a game.

Mainstream incest might not apply here. Because it usually doesn't end up with murder, just runaways and behavior issues. So the twist could be a criminal element with underlying incest that surfaced only because of DNA testing.

Thanks. You have some interesting ideas here.

1) But she didn't think of those things as trophies--she didn't want to sleep in Caylee's room. Those are Caylee's things, not Casey's trophies.
I was wondering if she had like, dog collars or ears or tails of animals that she kept, or if maybe that wooded area was a place to stash both victims and trophies. Because if she is a serial killer type, she'd follow a pattern with all her victims. I'm inclined to think this is more a Diane Downing scenario. Downing was also a sociopath, yet she fit the profile.

2) I'm getting more and more surprised that Casey killed the baby instead of the parents, here. It's feasible, but something about it doesn't work for me. I do remember George saying he wanted to beat up Jesse or something like that.

3) I could see a girl playing a game, but it seems so random and pointless here. Especially since the man in question is her biological father. If it's true, then his part in the game is to exploit both mother and daughter and play them off against one another. I don't see the reason she'd hate Cindy that much before Caylee was born, though.  Ideas?

And if Cindy knew about it, she'd have thrown Casey out, because that's what women like her do when they find out their daughter has slept with their husband. (I think that's why this bugs me--because all too often ignorant women keep the man and lose the daughter, assuming that she seduced him. It's almost never true, even when the girl thinks it is.)

4) How does her obsession with Tony Lazarro fit into all this?
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1323 on: January 02, 2009, 02:50:21 PM »

Right, Boo.  I think Cindy knew to the very hour and minute how long it had been since she saw Caylee.  I don't know why she said June 9th as the last day she saw her.

I also think George is a henpecked husband.  And don't men who are dominated by women usually go elsewhere to get their ego boosts?  Hopefully, he did not go to his own daughter.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1324 on: January 02, 2009, 02:50:35 PM »

I don't think any men are doing the abusing in the A family.  George is scared sh**less of Cindy, and she's got him by the short and curlies!

Lisa

What's he scared of, that she'll quit her job and stop supporting him? If she were the abuser, she already would have done so years ago.

She wouldn't be the one supporting him and letting him get away with gambling away her retirement money and her whole income. Don't be fooled by George. When he talks about Cindy he makes it sound like everything he does is for her, but he's actually saying, "everything is really Cindy's fault." And people believe it because he's attractive for his age and sounds sincere. He has no feelings for her and no interest in his family at all, and this shows in the photos and in their past history.

We know he cheats on her, we know that when he got his workman's comp he didn't pay back $ he'd taken from her account, nor did he use any of it to help Caylee or either of their kids. He left. Then he came back because he was out of money. And for some reason she took him back. Why? 

It's Cindy, not George, who has weird bruises, takes some kind of weird drugs or painkillers for god knows what, and who went to a counselor. The victim goes into counseling, not the perpetrator, because the victim wants to know how to not be so unhappy, maybe get him to stop abusing her so much...We've seen George's temper. We know he abused his father. Don't tell me he's the one scared of Cindy. A guy who throws his boss/Dad through a window isn't going to take abuse from his little 5'2" wife lying down.

We've seen Cindy leading George around and he seemingly agree to that, for whatever reason.  Yet we've also seen George's temper, as with the protestors, the media, and those who set up cameras in his yard.  It seems to me that at times George and Cindy take turns being the big, bad boss in that family, although George does seem to back down to Cindy much of the time.  My point is, George has shown an anger, rage actually.  We don't know *for certain* that George has physically abused his father, altho we do have it on good authority that he did.  Even tho he appears much of the time to be following Cindy around like a lil puppy, I think he's very capable of uncontrolled rage.  Sometimes this happens with folks who are squashed into their corners time after time, who allow that feeling powerless, at some point they just may come flying out with both barrels cocked, and everyone near best take cover.

That right there shows he doesn't abuse her.  I was in an abusive relationship for over 6 years.  Trust me, when you fear getting beaten, you don't upstage the abuser.  George's rage comes from his lack of control and lack of power.  He is a whipped man!

Lisa
Anninflorida
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1325 on: January 02, 2009, 02:51:56 PM »

IMO, KC was able to accomplish two important goals by taking Caylee's life.  First and foremost for KC, was giving herself the ability to party without having Caylee to burden her down and cramp her lifestyle.  I really believe not being able to go to Puerto Rico with her friends weighed heavily in her decision to become "free". Secondly, she knew this was something that would really hurt CA.  I belive that she was "petrified" of her mother and because CA was able to control her and make her live in fear, she hated CA for being able to do that.  I do think she had been planning this but the fight with CA made things happen faster than KC had planned. Thus being, she was caught off guard and found that many details and cover ups were lacking.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1326 on: January 02, 2009, 02:52:35 PM »

Well, JB has said repeatedly that only one side of this story has been heard so far.  So...Caylee is dead. All evidence points to the fact that KC killed her.  That evidence is LE's side of the story.  JB can't possibly expect anyone to believe the Nanny story any longer, so, if there is another side to this story that we haven't heard....KC must have a name for the killer.  Remember...JB says we have only heard one side and we have already heard about the Nanny.  I take this to mean there is someone else that KC will name.  Any ideas who that may be????

I believe it will George and/or Cindy or both. It gives her the perfect alibi for her being at the night clubs every night. All she has to say is she left Caylee with them after their argument and never went back because they were trying to control her life.

By their own admissions they were the last ones to see Caylee if you take KC out of the equation. George said himself he was the last one to see Caylee.

KC could say all the phone calls from Cindy were her covering up Caylee's death and she had no idea anything was wrong. If there are text messages from Cindy (which have not been released), then she can say George did it and hid it from Cindy. She can say because of his vengeful, violent temper she was terrified to talk at all. She could say he threatened her, and with him buying that gun while she was out on bond, it would hold up.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1327 on: January 02, 2009, 02:54:13 PM »

I got into a relationship with someone and later realized that I did not want a ready-made family.  We dated for two years and even lived together, he had full custody of his daughter, which is unusual...mom was/is a total basketcase.  As much as I cared for his daughter, and maybe it was just because I was an only child, myself....plus twelve years catholic school....I eventually realized that I could not cope with raising someone else's child.  People held me accountable for the actions of a child that I had not raised, as if I were her mother.  Meanwhile, her real mother is not paying child support when she only has to pay a meager amount every month.  After I found MYSELF paying for child care for someone else's kid at 24, I gave up.

My point is:  falling in love and caring about people is not all cut and dry.  I will never date another person with a child from a previous relationship, I learned my lesson.  I still care about the little girl, and it sucks that we have no contact after I pretty much was 50% of a parenting team for 2 years.  You really never can tell what you've signed up for until you experience it.  Tony was just being honest with Casey about his plans for kids, I think he tried to tell Casey all along that he wasn't all that serious.  Problem is, a girl like Casey loves the chase.  When Tony was joking about moving back to NY, Casey cried and acted all bitchy.  She did this to a guy she had dated for A MONTH!  She wouldn't have liked Tony as much if he hadn't kept trying to keep his distance, IMO.  I will get off my soapbox now.

I'm sorry if I offended you, Shari. You're right, though. It's never cut and dry.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1328 on: January 02, 2009, 02:54:27 PM »

I now believe KC killed her deliberately and in that house. An accident is not even remotely possible.  I believe she beat her unconscious and most likely broke her neck at the time. I now believe they had been "keeping an eye" on the body to make sure all evidence was gone before someone "found" it. If she broke her neck the head would be detached from the spinal column after the tissue break down and evidently that is the case now.

I would like to see them send the full vertebrae and the skull to Dr. Bill Bass at the Body Farm. He has found evidence before of foul play when other ME's have missed it in the bone structure.

There is something about her bones being scattered in such a large area which is bothering me. I can't put my finger on it yet, but it is there. Small animals will take them with flesh on them to eat, but there were not animal markings on the bones. That is impossible if the animals scattered them.

So WHY were they scattered so far and wide?

first..I'm medically illiterate..

Would the bones float once the tissue had decayed away ???

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1329 on: January 02, 2009, 02:55:31 PM »

If Cindy said 31 days in a 911 call, this is before the convo KC had with Lee and the spiteful bitch comment. So Cindy was obviously counting the days since she had last seen Caylee. Which 31 days would have been June 15th, why then did she give the LE June 7th, then June 9th dates?

I wonder the same exact thing!!

Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1330 on: January 02, 2009, 02:56:10 PM »

From what I have read and heard, many mothers DO NOT blame their husbands in cases of incest.  They blame the daughter, even if the daughter is a child.  That is hard to believe, but true.  Or the mom just looks the other way and pretends it never happened.  There is plenty of evidence to show that Cindy is good at pretending or refusing to admit that bad things have happened in her family.  But that still does not prove incest.  And just because Casey said it or implied it does not make it true, because Casey is such a liar. 
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1331 on: January 02, 2009, 02:56:12 PM »

Here is a thought on the immunity deal that A's are looking for. Far be it from me to by cynical of anything these people do or what defense attys are capably of. Here is goes ... JMHO.

It is just a hunch, but the request of immunity by Cindy & George Anthony seems to remind me of a Law & Order episode that i saw one time. Let's think back and remember that ever since Cindy made the second 911 call stating that the car smelled like death, the A's have done everything humanly possible to not cooperate with the investigation. Have it been despicable? Yes!!! Have they broke the law, who knows at this point?

However, what if this is the grand scheme. The lawyer's of the A's and Casey conspire so that the A's wind up with full immunity and then during the trial Casey's attys shift the blame of "reasonable doubt" to Cindy & George. After all they would have had access to the house, the computer, cell phones and the car.

The defense team will point the finger at the Anthonys and nothing can be done to prosecute them as they will have been given immunity. It not only provides a method for reasonable doubt, it also provides a way where no one can ever subsequently be tried for Caylee's death.

Like I said ... this was a theme to a Law & Order episode where a daughter/son was found not guilty as the parent who was given immunity was made to look like to killer.

Just a thought as I put nothing past what these people are capable of to save their bacon.

It is going to be a little tricky with that kind of defense, since only Casey drove the car where some of the remains were found.  You really need to have two or more people who had the same access to everything related to the crime to pull off that kind of stunt.

A technique used by some defendants, with varying degrees of success, has been to have another person who knows the defendant confess to the crime during the trial.  Reasonable doubt kicks in, and the defendant is acquitted.  Then at the related person's trial, the original defendant confesses to the crime, resulting in the acquittal of the related person, but double-jeopardy prevents the original defendant from being tried again on the same charges.  Again, both the defendant and the colluding person must have the same access to crime stuff and the same details about the crime, so it only works some of the time, and the second person has to be darn certain that the original defendant will step forward and confess later.

(bolded by me)

Casey supposedly 'ran out of gas' in what turned out to be the area of the crime scene and called someone, didn't she?  I've read discussion before on whether she did that on purpose, so that it would cover her in case anyone else had seen her car parked at that spot.  Didn't someone come out and bring her some gas? 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1332 on: January 02, 2009, 02:56:34 PM »

I don't think any men are doing the abusing in the A family.  George is scared sh**less of Cindy, and she's got him by the short and curlies!

Lisa

What's he scared of, that she'll quit her job and stop supporting him? If she were the abuser, she already would have done so years ago.

She wouldn't be the one supporting him and letting him get away with gambling away her retirement money and her whole income. Don't be fooled by George. When he talks about Cindy he makes it sound like everything he does is for her, but he's actually saying, "everything is really Cindy's fault." And people believe it because he's attractive for his age and sounds sincere. He has no feelings for her and no interest in his family at all, and this shows in the photos and in their past history.

We know he cheats on her, we know that when he got his workman's comp he didn't pay back $ he'd taken from her account, nor did he use any of it to help Caylee or either of their kids. He left. Then he came back because he was out of money. And for some reason she took him back. Why? 

It's Cindy, not George, who has weird bruises, takes some kind of weird drugs or painkillers for god knows what, and who went to a counselor. The victim goes into counseling, not the perpetrator, because the victim wants to know how to not be so unhappy, maybe get him to stop abusing her so much...We've seen George's temper. We know he abused his father. Don't tell me he's the one scared of Cindy. A guy who throws his boss/Dad through a window isn't going to take abuse from his little 5'2" wife lying down.

We've seen Cindy leading George around and he seemingly agree to that, for whatever reason.  Yet we've also seen George's temper, as with the protestors, the media, and those who set up cameras in his yard.  It seems to me that at times George and Cindy take turns being the big, bad boss in that family, although George does seem to back down to Cindy much of the time.  My point is, George has shown an anger, rage actually.  We don't know *for certain* that George has physically abused his father, altho we do have it on good authority that he did.  Even tho he appears much of the time to be following Cindy around like a lil puppy, I think he's very capable of uncontrolled rage.  Sometimes this happens with folks who are squashed into their corners time after time, who allow that feeling powerless, at some point they just may come flying out with both barrels cocked, and everyone near best take cover.

That right there shows he doesn't abuse her.  I was in an abusive relationship for over 6 years.  Trust me, when you fear getting beaten, you don't upstage the abuser.  George's rage comes from his lack of control and lack of power.  He is a whipped man!

Lisa

Not all women are that afraid of an abuser all the time. Many will stand up occasionally and when they do the "serial abuser" will hurt them in places which can't be seen. They get smarter with age and don't hit where it leaves a visible mark.

I see him as a violent man, and it very well may get KC the story she needs for trial.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1333 on: January 02, 2009, 02:57:10 PM »

We have heard that the Anthony's are currently seeking immunity.  I am going to go out on a limb here, bare with me, but I am just thinking outloud again.
What if the immunity is not for their story, but rather to cover George and Lee from being prosecuted for crimes such as abuse IF Baez tries to throw them under the bus in defense of Casey?
Could he be thinking ahead and seeing the possible scenarios that could come up being a defense attorney himself, and knowing what a sleeze both Casey and Baez are - no one is safe!
Ok those were my pennies for today.

Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1334 on: January 02, 2009, 02:58:03 PM »

While I see Casey being the aggressor in a sexual situation, whether she "seduced" her father or not, George is STILL sick for falling for her "seduction".  He still is an evil man for molesting his daughter, because he should know better, even if Casey is an adult.

An example of how I come to this deduction...

I know my dad smokes pot occasionally.  I smoke too and I've always wanted to smoke with him.  A few years back, I asked him if he wanted to smoke with me in the garage...I was 25 at the time, by the way.  At first he looked confused, and then he looked embarrassed, and then he said, "No Way!"  He did this because he is my dad and he will not be a party to something that is destructive to my health and well-being because that is the job that he signed up for 27 years ago.

I don't know why, but I'm really bothered by jj's insinuation that George is less evil because he is seduced.  And no nanners because I smoke the occasional j.  thankyouverymuch.

I just got back-on and am trying to catch-up.  I really don't care if a person smokes pot or not.  What I want to know is where is there any substantiation that GA seduced KC?  That's a pretty strong accusation, isn't it?    

1.) My situation was reverse.. my dad WANTED me to smoke out with him. I never did, because it just made me uncomfortable, even thinking about it.    It had nothing to do with sex. It's just weird!!

2.) Are we suggesting there is proof now that Casey was molested? And hold the phone. that SHE seduced her own father? 

No, we're talking in hypotheticals here. JJ has a psychologist friend who thinks this might be the deal just based on what he knows of the case so far.

My reasons for thinking Casey is a victim of incest are:

1) the typical profile for mothers who kill, is an incest victim in her twenties, uneducated, poor, who is suddenly dumped by a lover. Casey fits part of the profile, and since she does, I'm wondering if the rest of it might also fit.

2) So many rumors about the DNA.

3) The mystery surrounding Caylee's parentage, and the family's weird behavior, as if they feel guilty about something and have to be extra nice to Casey all the time.

4) Casey's aggressive promiscuity, very typical of incest victims. It rolls downhill. Although not all victims become abusers, all abusers used to be victims.

5) she told Grund Lee tried to molest her--I've known women to tell the whole story but lie about which family member it was.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1335 on: January 02, 2009, 02:58:10 PM »

I now believe KC killed her deliberately and in that house. An accident is not even remotely possible.  I believe she beat her unconscious and most likely broke her neck at the time. I now believe they had been "keeping an eye" on the body to make sure all evidence was gone before someone "found" it. If she broke her neck the head would be detached from the spinal column after the tissue break down and evidently that is the case now.

I would like to see them send the full vertebrae and the skull to Dr. Bill Bass at the Body Farm. He has found evidence before of foul play when other ME's have missed it in the bone structure.

There is something about her bones being scattered in such a large area which is bothering me. I can't put my finger on it yet, but it is there. Small animals will take them with flesh on them to eat, but there were not animal markings on the bones. That is impossible if the animals scattered them.

So WHY were they scattered so far and wide?
Oh Turbo, I dont think she beat Caylee.... I think she either overdosed her or allowed her to climb the pool steps and drown.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1336 on: January 02, 2009, 02:58:22 PM »

(bolded by me)

Casey supposedly 'ran out of gas' in what turned out to be the area of the crime scene and called someone, didn't she?  I've read discussion before on whether she did that on purpose, so that it would cover her in case anyone else had seen her car parked at that spot.  Didn't someone come out and bring her some gas? 

Anthony brought her gas evidently right in front of where she dumped Caylee, but she would not let him close to the car.

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1337 on: January 02, 2009, 02:59:06 PM »

We have heard that the Anthony's are currently seeking immunity.  I am going to go out on a limb here, bare with me, but I am just thinking outloud again.
What if the immunity is not for their story, but rather to cover George and Lee from being prosecuted for crimes such as abuse IF Baez tries to throw them under the bus in defense of Casey?
Could he be thinking ahead and seeing the possible scenarios that could come up being a defense attorney himself, and knowing what a sleeze both Casey and Baez are - no one is safe!
Ok those were my pennies for today.

Can you be granted immunity (full or partial) for incest or what may amount to child abuse and/or molestation?  Maybe Cindy needs her own lawyer then?

Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1338 on: January 02, 2009, 03:00:03 PM »

Fuzzball, Casey may have wanted to be rid of her parents, but it is much easier to kill a young child than an adult man or woman.
Anninflorida
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1339 on: January 02, 2009, 03:00:12 PM »

Here is a thought on the immunity deal that A's are looking for. Far be it from me to by cynical of anything these people do or what defense attys are capably of. Here is goes ... JMHO.

It is just a hunch, but the request of immunity by Cindy & George Anthony seems to remind me of a Law & Order episode that i saw one time. Let's think back and remember that ever since Cindy made the second 911 call stating that the car smelled like death, the A's have done everything humanly possible to not cooperate with the investigation. Have it been despicable? Yes!!! Have they broke the law, who knows at this point?

However, what if this is the grand scheme. The lawyer's of the A's and Casey conspire so that the A's wind up with full immunity and then during the trial Casey's attys shift the blame of "reasonable doubt" to Cindy & George. After all they would have had access to the house, the computer, cell phones and the car.

The defense team will point the finger at the Anthonys and nothing can be done to prosecute them as they will have been given immunity. It not only provides a method for reasonable doubt, it also provides a way where no one can ever subsequently be tried for Caylee's death.

Like I said ... this was a theme to a Law & Order episode where a daughter/son was found not guilty as the parent who was given immunity was made to look like to killer.

Just a thought as I put nothing past what these people are capable of to save their bacon.

It is going to be a little tricky with that kind of defense, since only Casey drove the car where some of the remains were found.  You really need to have two or more people who had the same access to everything related to the crime to pull off that kind of stunt.

A technique used by some defendants, with varying degrees of success, has been to have another person who knows the defendant confess to the crime during the trial.  Reasonable doubt kicks in, and the defendant is acquitted.  Then at the related person's trial, the original defendant confesses to the crime, resulting in the acquittal of the related person, but double-jeopardy prevents the original defendant from being tried again on the same charges.  Again, both the defendant and the colluding person must have the same access to crime stuff and the same details about the crime, so it only works some of the time, and the second person has to be darn certain that the original defendant will step forward and confess later.

KC wasn't the only one to drive the car.  GA drove it home from the tow yard, correct?

(bolded by me)

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.