March 28, 2024, 07:51:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #84  (Read 411297 times)
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1500 on: January 02, 2009, 05:28:08 PM »

[

Thanks.....who originally said Lee was the biodad? (I don't buy it) And IIRC Dr. Baden said the LE knew who the biodad was. I am wondering if someone came forward saying I might be...took a paternity test and was discovered he was indeed the biodad and the LE is keeping it confidential.

I believe it is in the family. If not Lee or GA, the father would have been notified by LE when the body was found and he would have had the rights to the remains. Think about it.

Turbo why do you think it it is Lee or GA??  casey is the next of kin....she had the right to sign over POA to her parents....as I understood it...I am sure if I am incorrect someone will know for sure.
If LE knows who the father is, would they not contact him, and if he is deceased his family? Because he would be next of kin also. I don't know but this secrecy around Caylee's father is disturbing. I do have a question though, Casey signed whatever papers needed for Caylee's remains to go to the mortuary, but does she not have the right to make funeral plans, which I believe she does, and she would have to give the okay to her parents to make the plans. That could be the hold up.

Could they be delaying the funeral until the immunity deals are worked out between the lawyers/SA?   just wondering.....

I am convinced that is part of the reason, and the other part, they are shopping money deals for the funeral with the media.
Just a thought, maybe they are hoping that they can sell the rights to the funeral to whomever(organization) will pay for it?  Just when you thought they couldn't disgust you more? 

Also, I'm still on the wagon with LA being the father since it really makes the most sense out of everything I've seen and heard. 
Heck, even LA's attorney called Caylee his daughter.  What a FREUDIAN slip that was.     When you have Todd Black and LA's attorney tripping over their tongues, you really should listen.  (HH, you are gonna owe me a whole BUNCH of bananas when it's PUBLIC that LA is the daddy.)  I'll be eating for days and days (while you munch on your CROW) LOL
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1501 on: January 02, 2009, 05:28:41 PM »

http://ngcblog.nationalgeographic.com/ngcblog/2008/01/riding_along_with_the_godfathe_1.html

Here is a link from January 2008 from the National Geographic Channel on LP show.  Interesting...

As I've said before, I grew up in Sacramento, living there for over 40 years, before moving out here to Nebraska.  I knew LP from living in that town, know his reputation, and groaned out loud when I first heard that he was getting involved in this case.  My sons know of him and laffed at his audacity.  LP is NOT the "godfather of bounty hunters", nor is he "world known".  IMO, and likely that of many who lives in or has lived in Sacramento, LP is an embarrassment, a legend in his own mind.  Not to mention that he has run for mayor sev. times and been beaten down each time.  Does anyone seriously think if he was all that beloved, that this would have happened so many times?    

Yes, he's sexy, I'll give JJ that.  Altho Rob is hotter.  hehe     And yes, they do make a good team, in what they've done in the past.  But the acclaim that some have for him is not the wide opinion of those in Sacramento.     Just saying... again. 

I tend to agree Wyks, I don't think he is a bad person, I just think he is a legend in his own mind and tends to muddy the waters IMO. Funny you mentioned this as I was reading yesterday and found his email to Local 6 news announcing his arrival to bail out Casey, gotta love his description of himself.....

The Padillas announced the move in an e-mail to Local 6 News.

The e-mail stated:

"On Sunday, August 17, World Famous Bounty Hunter Leonard Padilla and his nephew Tony Padilla, owner of Tony Padilla Bail Bonds of Sacramento, CA., will be traveling to Orlando with two of Leonard Padilla's associates. Tony Padilla will be posting a $500,000.00 bond for the release of Casey Anthony." 

He said he knows who has the girl and is giving them a deadline to turn her over before he goes after them. Meanwhile, Casey Anthony will report to the jail Monday to meet with her case manager for a weekly visit.

Yep islandmonkey!  A legend in his own mind.  Sad.  And yet, even knowing his reputation out Sacto way, I thought hmmm... Maybe... Cuz there was every possibility that using his normal sleazy and wayyyyyyyyy less than stellar tactics might, just might work.  So what the heck, I thought, he's willing to try at least.  Too bad it didn't work.  I do believe he embarrassed himself as well as allowed Casey to embarrass him, which likely is what is behind his coming back with a vigor to find Caylee himself.  For his own sake, and in his own mind, he's got to save face.  IMO.

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1502 on: January 02, 2009, 05:29:59 PM »

Good afternoon you good monkeys,

Does anyone have a link to information about Cindy's live-in bf?  I've read about it on threads but don't know how this all came out.

It was in an email sent by Rev. Grund to one of our monkeys, who was questioning who the man in the picture with Cindy was.  Hopefully thats enough so you can do a forum search.

thanks Today....I am search illiterate...but hope a smart monkey will be able to find it.  JANET WHERE ARE YOU!!!!
Boo....I have caught your CRUD!~

LOL, you wanted to know which monkey talked to Rev. Grund and then chastised me for giving you my cold. One in the same person!!!  Sorry, but you should have been sharing my tea the other night!!! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1503 on: January 02, 2009, 05:30:27 PM »

On July 7th, KC puts a "dairy of days' post on her my space.
She typed:
"On the worst of worst days, remember the words spoken....

I would say the worst of the worst days is when she killed Caylee... and I would think this post was a response to CA. 

So worst of worst days..(day she killed Caylee)...could have been the night of the fight, June 15th, or June 16th before 7:06... at 7:06pm...she had a 14 minute conversation with CA.  So I wonder what was said on that day...for KC to write it in her Diary of days...
What was said between KC and CA??? What did CA say to her... ??

I think you're on the right track here, Blaze.  IMO, the 'worst' day is when Casey killed Caylee, and the 'worst of the worst days' is when Cindy would find out and realize that it was her own words "remember the words spoken", that caused Casey to end up killing Caylee. 

Well said and I agree!!

Waving to the monkeys!!!   
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1504 on: January 02, 2009, 05:30:32 PM »

Since we are in a lull time I'd like to ask a few lingering questions. I dicussed the case with someone with a psychology background who knew nothing about the case. A few great observations I'd like to share.
1. Serial killers will bury 3 or more pets in a graveyard. I wonder if any of these pets were chloroformed. No way to tell but the idea may have been planted a long time ago. Serial killers regress to the burial site. They will also take a trophy from the creatures they kill.
2. The fight on Fathers Day preceeded the first day George was going back to work, right? So Casey didn't have a back up babysitter anymore.
3. Casey instigated the incest... with her father, the only one who makes her cry. She stole the gas cans for his attention. She knew he was possessive of his mantools and would notice them gone. She was trying to piss him off because she was now empowered with being on her own and without her lovechild. She was challenging him.
4. She seduced her father, (most people think it's the evil man who does the molesting) in her mind wanted to kill Cindy to be with daddy and forced him to make a choice. When he chose Cindy Casey went bonkos and took away the last connection to George. Then she threw it in his face.
5. Casey feels the cops are the same level as her parents, neither deserve the truth. She doesn't trust her family, including Lee. She is not emotionally attached to anyone, not even Baez... unless she planned to kill him.
6. Her post-Caylee binge was a bucket list, she got her partying and tats done because she knew she would not have freedom eventually. She is content in jail and accepts her existence since she has no emotional attachment to her past now. She feels safe there and content.
7. She does things in monthly incriments. So she will confess on Jan 15th. That will make her a martyr because she planned her own death.

8. LP is sexy.

All interesting observations...thanks JJ.  I can totally see Casey being the agressor in sexual situations.  Remember what the fired OCSO officer said...he felt like the "girl".  I can see Casey using sex for power and given the dynamics of this family, I wonder if GA has a substance abuse problem, hence his inability to sustain employment, seemingly total lack of respect from his wife and children and ultimately clouding his judgement in a compromising (and sick) situation with his daughter.   

I can't help but think I'll log on one day and find out you've run off to CA with your Sexy LP! 

The only thing about the way Casey is sexually, is that something probably made her that way.

George has a gambling problem--that creates the exact same dynamic as alcoholism or drug addiction in a family. Dad feeds himself, Mom exists to feed Dad at the expense of the kids, the good kid feeds Mom and the bad kid imitates Dad and gets attention that way.

I don't think she's have bothered seducing George once she was 19. How would that give you power?

But he might have started a sexual relationship with her when she was 16, in order to feel he was in control of his family, to have something over on Cindy, and because his sense of duty to his children is very weak. He probably saw Casey as a cute chick not as his child. Men who are using drugs or alcohol do have more clouded judgment and are more likely to molest their kids, but IMO that's no excuse.

Casey's screwing like she's out to get revenge or something, like she's trying to empower herself. Meaning she was disempowered by sex at some point. I think somebody had sex with her against her will, and then she figured if you can't beat 'em, join 'em.

None of this mitigates her killing Caylee, IMO. But it is one logical explanation for it. 

What if?  Casey seduced George to get back at Cindy.  Once Casey had Caylee, Casey would use Caylee to get back at Cindy.  But BEFORE Caylee was born, what did Casey use to get back at Cindy??  George or Lee would be the logical options in the crazy world that Casey lives in.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1505 on: January 02, 2009, 05:33:54 PM »

CBB check messages please
caribaloo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1506 on: January 02, 2009, 05:36:24 PM »

Here is a thought on the immunity deal that A's are looking for. Far be it from me to by cynical of anything these people do or what defense attys are capably of. Here is goes ... JMHO.

It is just a hunch, but the request of immunity by Cindy & George Anthony seems to remind me of a Law & Order episode that i saw one time. Let's think back and remember that ever since Cindy made the second 911 call stating that the car smelled like death, the A's have done everything humanly possible to not cooperate with the investigation. Have it been despicable? Yes!!! Have they broke the law, who knows at this point?

However, what if this is the grand scheme. The lawyer's of the A's and Casey conspire so that the A's wind up with full immunity and then during the trial Casey's attys shift the blame of "reasonable doubt" to Cindy & George. After all they would have had access to the house, the computer, cell phones and the car.

The defense team will point the finger at the Anthonys and nothing can be done to prosecute them as they will have been given immunity. It not only provides a method for reasonable doubt, it also provides a way where no one can ever subsequently be tried for Caylee's death.

Like I said ... this was a theme to a Law & Order episode where a daughter/son was found not guilty as the parent who was given immunity was made to look like to killer.

Just a thought as I put nothing past what these people are capable of to save their bacon.

Hi Monkeys!

I have to come out of lurking for a moment to acknowledge this theory (late, too, sorry guys).

This theory makes so much sense!!!!  I think you are so right, Red.

Nothing else has made sense.  I can't believe that all of the sudden the A's want to come clean about Casey.  I don't think they have changed gears at all.  I think they are still scheming to cover everything up.
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #1507 on: January 02, 2009, 05:36:52 PM »

I haven't been on here for several days and I have a question to ask.  I heard that LA moved out of his house and into his girlfriend's parents house.  Can someone give me the scoop or direct me to where I can read about this?

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1508 on: January 02, 2009, 05:40:41 PM »

Does she take call in questions like NG? If so, PLEASE tell Red to call in the show.

No she doesn't and my guess is the better part of tonights show will be pre-recorded.
  Too bad. Red could rip her a new one. Thanks for the answer. 

Here is a link to the blog.....can spew her comments here.

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1509 on: January 02, 2009, 05:42:42 PM »

Well I don't think LP is sexy, but I do expect him to start singing every time he's on TV because he looks so much like Howard Keel! 
MomofaMarine
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1510 on: January 02, 2009, 05:42:56 PM »

Hello Monkeys!!!! I am new here and this is my first post! I have been reading here for several weeks now and love the Monkey style! Look forward to chatting with all of you about this case!

Semper-Fi
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1511 on: January 02, 2009, 05:44:00 PM »

Hello Monkeys!!!! I am new here and this is my first post! I have been reading here for several weeks now and love the Monkey style! Look forward to chatting with all of you about this case!
Welcome, what a cute pup.
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1512 on: January 02, 2009, 05:44:19 PM »

Does she take call in questions like NG? If so, PLEASE tell Red to call in the show.

No she doesn't and my guess is the better part of tonights show will be pre-recorded.
  Too bad. Red could rip her a new one. Thanks for the answer. 

Here is a link to the blog.....can spew her comments here.

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/

Well I have commented a couple of times about this immunity explanation she has put out there but they haven't been shown. Maybe because I was very critical of her? 
MomofaMarine
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1513 on: January 02, 2009, 05:45:57 PM »

Welcome, what a cute pup.

Thank you! He is 4 years old and his name is Fender. My husband named him after his Fender guitar.

Semper-Fi
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1514 on: January 02, 2009, 05:46:14 PM »

Welcome MomofaMarine!  (and bless you and your Marine)!

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1515 on: January 02, 2009, 05:46:17 PM »

[

Thanks.....who originally said Lee was the biodad? (I don't buy it) And IIRC Dr. Baden said the LE knew who the biodad was. I am wondering if someone came forward saying I might be...took a paternity test and was discovered he was indeed the biodad and the LE is keeping it confidential.

I believe it is in the family. If not Lee or GA, the father would have been notified by LE when the body was found and he would have had the rights to the remains. Think about it.

Turbo why do you think it it is Lee or GA??  casey is the next of kin....she had the right to sign over POA to her parents....as I understood it...I am sure if I am incorrect someone will know for sure.
If LE knows who the father is, would they not contact him, and if he is deceased his family? Because he would be next of kin also. I don't know but this secrecy around Caylee's father is disturbing. I do have a question though, Casey signed whatever papers needed for Caylee's remains to go to the mortuary, but does she not have the right to make funeral plans, which I believe she does, and she would have to give the okay to her parents to make the plans. That could be the hold up.

Could they be delaying the funeral until the immunity deals are worked out between the lawyers/SA?   just wondering.....

I am convinced that is part of the reason, and the other part, they are shopping money deals for the funeral with the media.
I agree completely. Who will pay the most. That's why they said no cameras, cell phones, etc if they have a public memorial.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
blurrymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1516 on: January 02, 2009, 05:46:29 PM »

LOL, you wanted to know which monkey talked to Rev. Grund and then chastised me for giving you my cold. One in the same person!!!  Sorry, but you should have been sharing my tea the other night!!!

So Boo, you were the one RG wrote to?  (I'm slow on the uptake due to a cold my own self).  I looked at his myspace but couldn't really find anything.  I don't know why I want to know about this situation, but I do.  TIA and I hope you're better.

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1517 on: January 02, 2009, 05:47:23 PM »

Finally I'm caught up, for the moment anyway. I have to say after reading everything today, I feel like this: And this and this ,  this    and also this . Well you get the idea. There was nothing really new in the news today? Or did I miss it. Fill me in monkeys!

RIP Sweet Puppy
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1518 on: January 02, 2009, 05:47:47 PM »

Welcome MomofaMarine!! Well, good for you, you must be proud of your Marine! Son or daughter? I love the little guy on the steps, so cute!

Did you bring "tea"? Nanner bread? Cough medicine? All new monkeys sit next to me in the beginning since I'm the nicest one!! Watch out for Today, man she bites!! Sunny has multiple personalities too, so if you sit here I will tell you what to watch out for!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1519 on: January 02, 2009, 05:48:15 PM »

Welcome MomofaMarine!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.