March 29, 2024, 04:39:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #84  (Read 411313 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1520 on: January 02, 2009, 05:49:01 PM »

Good afternoon you good monkeys,

Does anyone have a link to information about Cindy's live-in bf?  I've read about it on threads but don't know how this all came out.

It was in an email sent by Rev. Grund to one of our monkeys, who was questioning who the man in the picture with Cindy was.  Hopefully thats enough so you can do a forum search.

thanks Today....I am search illiterate...but hope a smart monkey will be able to find it.  JANET WHERE ARE YOU!!!!
Boo....I have caught your CRUD!~

LOL, you wanted to know which monkey talked to Rev. Grund and then chastised me for giving you my cold. One in the same person!!!  Sorry, but you should have been sharing my tea the other night!!! 

hahahahaha....please don't make me laugh I start coughing!  LOL...  I think the rum cream is working!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1521 on: January 02, 2009, 05:49:15 PM »

Since we are in a lull time I'd like to ask a few lingering questions. I dicussed the case with someone with a psychology background who knew nothing about the case. A few great observations I'd like to share.
1. Serial killers will bury 3 or more pets in a graveyard. I wonder if any of these pets were chloroformed. No way to tell but the idea may have been planted a long time ago. Serial killers regress to the burial site. They will also take a trophy from the creatures they kill.
2. The fight on Fathers Day preceded the first day George was going back to work, right? So Casey didn't have a back up babysitter anymore.
3. Casey instigated the incest... with her father, the only one who makes her cry. She stole the gas cans for his attention. She knew he was possessive of his mantools and would notice them gone. She was trying to piss him off because she was now empowered with being on her own and without her lovechild. She was challenging him.
4. She seduced her father, (most people think it's the evil man who does the molesting) in her mind wanted to kill Cindy to be with daddy and forced him to make a choice. When he chose Cindy Casey went bonkos and took away the last connection to George. Then she threw it in his face.

1) Casey doesn't have a collection of trophies, does she? Kiomarie would know. She'd also know if the pets they buried there were ever killed for that purpose. The serial killer angle I can buy, but it does point to serious abuse by a father.

2) It's the father who instigates father/daughter incest, most of the time. And it is the evil ADULT who is to blame for any molestation. BTW, her instigating it doesn't mean he's not an evil molester for taking her up on it. Fathers aren't supposed to do that. Usually when a girl wants to kill her father, it's because he had sex with her, not because he stopped. It's the father who kills over being "spurned," in an incestuous relationship. If George is Casey's father, then Casey needs no other motive to want to hurt him than that. This stuff about wanting him to choose her over Cindy is interesting but unlikely. George left Cindy right when Caylee was born, and ran off with a gf and his $60,000 in workman's comp benefits. He didn't come back til he'd spent his money.

Makes sense she wanted to get his attention, but she's George's daughter, not his jilted ex-girlfriend. Her feelings about Cindy are just as intense as those she has about George.

3) Casey killed Caylee because she wanted to hurt Cindy, not George. It was Cindy she fought with. George wasn't that involved with Caylee.

I'm not a psychologist per se, but I do have some background and that psychologist sounds like he's got an axe to grind, and is ignoring mainstream research regarding incest and abuse. Casey's behavior is consistent with a victim of incest and sexual abuse. In fact, you can probably put a date on it. When she lost interest in school, is probably right after the first incident. But I'm not sure whether it was George or Lee.

I think if the "jilted by George" scenario were true, she'd have killed Cindy and George, not Caylee. She may have wanted George's attention, but it's Tony that was on her mind when she killed Caylee.

Speaking of Tony. I do not like the fact that he said he did not want Caylee around or that he only wanted a boy baby.  At least that is what I thought i heard.  Maybe I am wrong.  BUT if that is true, he should have never dated Casey in the first place.  It's not like you can marry a girl and not take her children as a package deal

Speaking of Tony...you know what bothers me about Tony...that we found out that he was the one the broke into the Anthony's shed to get the gas cans out for Casey.  That was a criminal act. Here's a grown man, going along with a grown woman, to break into a shed not owned by either one of them and then to steal gas cans and gas from the shed.  Boy...Tony's a lousy person, too.  They did all that to get what?  Maybe $20 worth of gas?? 

I don't think he thought is was wrong at the time, he even told the police he did it. She lived there, he had no reason whatever to think that she was not supposed to be in the shed. She is a LIAR, she makes lies sound good. Believe me I am not a Tony L supporter, but on this one I support him. JMO

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1522 on: January 02, 2009, 05:49:19 PM »

Finally I'm caught up, for the moment anyway. I have to say after reading everything today, I feel like this: And this and this ,  this    and also this . Well you get the idea. There was nothing really new in the news today? Or did I miss it. Fill me in monkeys!

Nothing really new.  Greta will have a special tonight.  I believe it's mostly pre-recorded.
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1523 on: January 02, 2009, 05:49:43 PM »

Hello Monkeys!!!! I am new here and this is my first post! I have been reading here for several weeks now and love the Monkey style! Look forward to chatting with all of you about this case!

Welcome MomofaMarine!! Well, good for you, you must be proud of your Marine! Son or daughter? I love the little guy on the steps, so cute!

Did you bring "tea"? Nanner bread? Cough medicine? All new monkeys sit next to me in the beginning since I'm the nicest one!! Watch out for Today, man she bites!! Sunny has multiple personalities too, so if you sit here I will tell you what to watch out for!
Don't sit next to Boo!  She has a cold!

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
blurrymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1524 on: January 02, 2009, 05:50:09 PM »

Hi MomofaMarine.  Welcome!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1525 on: January 02, 2009, 05:50:51 PM »

On July 7th, KC puts a "dairy of days' post on her my space.
She typed:
"On the worst of worst days, remember the words spoken....

I would say the worst of the worst days is when she killed Caylee... and I would think this post was a response to CA. 

So worst of worst days..(day she killed Caylee)...could have been the night of the fight, June 15th, or June 16th before 7:06... at 7:06pm...she had a 14 minute conversation with CA.  So I wonder what was said on that day...for KC to write it in her Diary of days...
What was said between KC and CA??? What did CA say to her... ??

I think you're on the right track here, Blaze.  IMO, the 'worst' day is when Casey killed Caylee, and the 'worst of the worst days' is when Cindy would find out and realize that it was her own words "remember the words spoken", that caused Casey to end up killing Caylee. 

Well said and I agree!!

Waving to the monkeys!!!   

Hi CBB thanks for posting my Valentine avi you are the bestest!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1526 on: January 02, 2009, 05:51:19 PM »

WELCOME MOMOFAMARINE TO THE AWESOME MONKEY CAGE!!

RIP Sweet Puppy
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1527 on: January 02, 2009, 05:51:22 PM »

Good grief!  George was just gone for 6 months, wasn't he?  Cindy sure didn't let any grass grow under her feet, if she had somebody move in with her while he was gone.  Just when I think I have heard it all about this family, here comes something else.  Could he and Casey have gotten together?  Gee, I thought Cindy was so thrilled about Caylee during that time that she would not have seen anyone else at all.  And what kind of man would move in with a woman who has an unmarried teen and the newborn living with her?  Never mind. 
MomofaMarine
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1528 on: January 02, 2009, 05:52:06 PM »

Hello Monkeys!!!! I am new here and this is my first post! I have been reading here for several weeks now and love the Monkey style! Look forward to chatting with all of you about this case!

Welcome MomofaMarine!! Well, good for you, you must be proud of your Marine! Son or daughter? I love the little guy on the steps, so cute!

Did you bring "tea"? Nanner bread? Cough medicine? All new monkeys sit next to me in the beginning since I'm the nicest one!! Watch out for Today, man she bites!! Sunny has multiple personalities too, so if you sit here I will tell you what to watch out for!

My son is the Marine. Yes we are very proud of him! He has been in for 2 years now and is a Corporal. Stationed in North Carolina. I dont have any tea, bread or cough meds but I did have pain killers. Slipped and fell on the ice the other day down 5 steps and bruised my tailbone. Its been a painful week! Thank you for the welcome!

Semper-Fi
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1529 on: January 02, 2009, 05:52:41 PM »

Does she take call in questions like NG? If so, PLEASE tell Red to call in the show.

No she doesn't and my guess is the better part of tonights show will be pre-recorded.
  Too bad. Red could rip her a new one. Thanks for the answer. 

Here is a link to the blog.....can spew her comments here.

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/
  Spew whos commets there? Red's comments?

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1530 on: January 02, 2009, 05:54:39 PM »

What if?  Casey seduced George to get back at Cindy.  Once Casey had Caylee, Casey would use Caylee to get back at Cindy.  But BEFORE Caylee was born, what did Casey use to get back at Cindy??  George or Lee would be the logical options in the crazy world that Casey lives in.
That was the train of thought I had too. George was leverage and then Caylee was more leverage.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1531 on: January 02, 2009, 05:54:42 PM »

Hi Mom and Welcome...a big hug to your son and you and your family for the sacrifices you are making to keep us free and safe.

Rest in Peace Caylee

Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1532 on: January 02, 2009, 05:55:19 PM »

I totally agree with you guys about the "worst of worst days" quote.  Casey is telling Cindy to remember the words spoken by her on the day of the big blowup or soon after.    Cindy may have threatened to get custody of Caylee.  She may have told Casey that she was a terrible mom.  No telling what harsh words were spoken.  And they were the catalyst for what happened.  I have always thought that Casey killed Caylee to punish Cindy and as a direct result of something that happened between her and Cindy. 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1533 on: January 02, 2009, 05:55:33 PM »

Trimm, I hope you didn't see the reply I gave to the Sassycat about the Bama/Utah game. Whatever you do, don't read it. I just hopes the best team wins.  Luvs JSM

It's all good JSM.

The only thing that could make this day better would be for someone to get picked up by the POPO.    (The Anthonys that is.)

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1534 on: January 02, 2009, 05:55:52 PM »

My son is the Marine. Yes we are very proud of him! He has been in for 2 years now and is a Corporal. Stationed in North Carolina. I dont have any tea, bread or cough meds but I did have pain killers. Slipped and fell on the ice the other day down 5 steps and bruised my tailbone. Its been a painful week! Thank you for the welcome!

OOOh I feel for you. I did the same thing some years ago and it hurts so much!
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1535 on: January 02, 2009, 05:56:44 PM »

Good grief!  George was just gone for 6 months, wasn't he?  Cindy sure didn't let any grass grow under her feet, if she had somebody move in with her while he was gone.  Just when I think I have heard it all about this family, here comes something else.  Could he and Casey have gotten together?  Gee, I thought Cindy was so thrilled about Caylee during that time that she would not have seen anyone else at all.  And what kind of man would move in with a woman who has an unmarried teen and the newborn living with her?  Never mind. 

Hudsunn, JMO~but I believe their are some women who are so insecure they feel they have to have a man in there lives no matter what. I had a friend like that, it didn;t really matter whether or not she thought he was "the one", she just couldn't be alone (and she had a small child), I've seen this over and over with some women-self esteem issues rule their lives

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1536 on: January 02, 2009, 05:56:46 PM »

thanks Klaas.....i hope she is  ::MonkeyWink::fair and balanced

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1537 on: January 02, 2009, 05:56:58 PM »

Welcome Mom of a Marine. God bless you and your Marine!

theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1538 on: January 02, 2009, 05:57:38 PM »

one thing is certain. If he IS the father, then it's also his fault Caylee never got to know her Dad, have a relationship with him, be supported by him either emotionally or financially. Because if he were the Dad, then he already got asked about it and LIED. Everyone who's ever seen him near Caylee is bound to have noticed the resemblance, and if he IS the Dad, then he knows that he slept with Casey at the right time. And if he gave a rat's ass he'd have asked for a paternity test years ago.

Maybe the resemblance is just a coincidence?

I know when people commented on the likeness of my husband and his older daughter he would say that she was not his. He only slept with her mother once (and he said he never even put it in!) and could not believe that after 13 years she could be his. Perhaps this is the way JP is dealing with the possibility prior to this whole situation.   Now that the poop has hit the fan, he finds it just easier to say nothing. Or he may know he is the father because LE had him do a DNA test and he just is staying out of the limelight - weird compared to the rest of the group I know!

IMO, it's better to have no Dad at all, than one who denies having you, resents supporting you, and is annoyed with your Mom for having you at all. If JP cared at all about whether or not he was Caylee's father, he'd have found out. It was convenient to him to lie, to refuse the responsibility and to ignore Caylee altogether. Even the Ants were better parents than him--IF he's the father.

And maybe your husband isn't like that--I don't know, but it seems to me that 13 years is a very long time to go, without taking a test to see for sure. In a way your husband's right-she isn't his. He didn't raise her, love her, or even claim her.

I doubt JP has taken the test, because if he had, someone would have found out and leaked it, don't you think? Whoever the father is, even death can't motivate him to take an interest in this child.

Well, in my hubby's case the girl's mom kept telling him it was not his - that she was her husband (who she married shortly after having the baby). Eventually mom decided she wanted money and my hubby took a test - and upon getting the results, started paying child support and fathered her the best he could. But that is because he cares. The same reason he has raised his ex wife's son since he was 2 even though she refused to allow him to adopt him. But I digress . . .

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1539 on: January 02, 2009, 05:58:31 PM »

LOL...don't believe a word she says....she is on drugs....she calls it tea but we know

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.