April 25, 2024, 05:23:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #84  (Read 412476 times)
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1540 on: January 02, 2009, 05:58:43 PM »

Good grief!  George was just gone for 6 months, wasn't he?  Cindy sure didn't let any grass grow under her feet, if she had somebody move in with her while he was gone.  Just when I think I have heard it all about this family, here comes something else.  Could he and Casey have gotten together?  Gee, I thought Cindy was so thrilled about Caylee during that time that she would not have seen anyone else at all.  And what kind of man would move in with a woman who has an unmarried teen and the newborn living with her?  Never mind. 
Interesting. The pattern of using others for financial support came from Cindy. Like mother like daughter, getting boyfriends to pay the bills.
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1541 on: January 02, 2009, 05:59:35 PM »

Welcome, MarineMom.  We are grateful for your son's service. 

Have you been following the Caylee case from the beginning?
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1542 on: January 02, 2009, 06:00:16 PM »

MomofaMarine

blurrymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1543 on: January 02, 2009, 06:00:57 PM »

Good grief!  George was just gone for 6 months, wasn't he?  Cindy sure didn't let any grass grow under her feet, if she had somebody move in with her while he was gone.  Just when I think I have heard it all about this family, here comes something else.  Could he and Casey have gotten together?  Gee, I thought Cindy was so thrilled about Caylee during that time that she would not have seen anyone else at all.  And what kind of man would move in with a woman who has an unmarried teen and the newborn living with her?  Never mind. 

Hudsunn, you've just said what I've been thinking.  Sometimes I start thinking the only thing necessary to find someone is talkativity and a lack of pickiness, though I'm trying hard not to be judgmental.  This happened shortly after Casey gave birth, correct?
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1544 on: January 02, 2009, 06:01:00 PM »

Hello Monkeys!!!! I am new here and this is my first post! I have been reading here for several weeks now and love the Monkey style! Look forward to chatting with all of you about this case!

Welcome MomofaMarine!! Well, good for you, you must be proud of your Marine! Son or daughter? I love the little guy on the steps, so cute!

Did you bring "tea"? Nanner bread? Cough medicine? All new monkeys sit next to me in the beginning since I'm the nicest one!! Watch out for Today, man she bites!! Sunny has multiple personalities too, so if you sit here I will tell you what to watch out for!

My son is the Marine. Yes we are very proud of him! He has been in for 2 years now and is a Corporal. Stationed in North Carolina. I dont have any tea, bread or cough meds but I did have pain killers. Slipped and fell on the ice the other day down 5 steps and bruised my tailbone. Its been a painful week! Thank you for the welcome!

OUCHIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
caribaloo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1545 on: January 02, 2009, 06:01:22 PM »

Since we are in a lull time I'd like to ask a few lingering questions. I dicussed the case with someone with a psychology background who knew nothing about the case. A few great observations I'd like to share.
1. Serial killers will bury 3 or more pets in a graveyard. I wonder if any of these pets were chloroformed. No way to tell but the idea may have been planted a long time ago. Serial killers regress to the burial site. They will also take a trophy from the creatures they kill.
2. The fight on Fathers Day preceded the first day George was going back to work, right? So Casey didn't have a back up babysitter anymore.
3. Casey instigated the incest... with her father, the only one who makes her cry. She stole the gas cans for his attention. She knew he was possessive of his mantools and would notice them gone. She was trying to piss him off because she was now empowered with being on her own and without her lovechild. She was challenging him.
4. She seduced her father, (most people think it's the evil man who does the molesting) in her mind wanted to kill Cindy to be with daddy and forced him to make a choice. When he chose Cindy Casey went bonkos and took away the last connection to George. Then she threw it in his face.

1) Casey doesn't have a collection of trophies, does she? Kiomarie would know. She'd also know if the pets they buried there were ever killed for that purpose. The serial killer angle I can buy, but it does point to serious abuse by a father.

2) It's the father who instigates father/daughter incest, most of the time. And it is the evil ADULT who is to blame for any molestation. BTW, her instigating it doesn't mean he's not an evil molester for taking her up on it. Fathers aren't supposed to do that. Usually when a girl wants to kill her father, it's because he had sex with her, not because he stopped. It's the father who kills over being "spurned," in an incestuous relationship. If George is Casey's father, then Casey needs no other motive to want to hurt him than that. This stuff about wanting him to choose her over Cindy is interesting but unlikely. George left Cindy right when Caylee was born, and ran off with a gf and his $60,000 in workman's comp benefits. He didn't come back til he'd spent his money.

Makes sense she wanted to get his attention, but she's George's daughter, not his jilted ex-girlfriend. Her feelings about Cindy are just as intense as those she has about George.

3) Casey killed Caylee because she wanted to hurt Cindy, not George. It was Cindy she fought with. George wasn't that involved with Caylee.

I'm not a psychologist per se, but I do have some background and that psychologist sounds like he's got an axe to grind, and is ignoring mainstream research regarding incest and abuse. Casey's behavior is consistent with a victim of incest and sexual abuse. In fact, you can probably put a date on it. When she lost interest in school, is probably right after the first incident. But I'm not sure whether it was George or Lee.

I think if the "jilted by George" scenario were true, she'd have killed Cindy and George, not Caylee. She may have wanted George's attention, but it's Tony that was on her mind when she killed Caylee.

Speaking of Tony. I do not like the fact that he said he did not want Caylee around or that he only wanted a boy baby.  At least that is what I thought i heard.  Maybe I am wrong.  BUT if that is true, he should have never dated Casey in the first place.  It's not like you can marry a girl and not take her children as a package deal

Speaking of Tony...you know what bothers me about Tony...that we found out that he was the one the broke into the Anthony's shed to get the gas cans out for Casey.  That was a criminal act. Here's a grown man, going along with a grown woman, to break into a shed not owned by either one of them and then to steal gas cans and gas from the shed.  Boy...Tony's a lousy person, too.  They did all that to get what?  Maybe $20 worth of gas?? 

Tony was probably trying to get laid... 

No, but really, it seems that the Anthony women like to boss their men around.  They seem to choose men who can be their pawns... jmo.  I know a lot of other people have the opinion that the men are the aggressors in that family.
MomofaMarine
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1546 on: January 02, 2009, 06:02:09 PM »

Welcome, MarineMom.  We are grateful for your son's service. 

Have you been following the Caylee case from the beginning?

Oh you bet I have! I remember the first night I saw it on Nancy Grace. My hubby walked in and said whats this about? I said I dont know some chick wont tell anyone where her kid is! Little did I know this would still be going on months later! Its crazy!

Semper-Fi
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1547 on: January 02, 2009, 06:02:44 PM »

WELCOME MARINEMOM!!!

We're glad you are here! 
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1548 on: January 02, 2009, 06:03:33 PM »

Does she take call in questions like NG? If so, PLEASE tell Red to call in the show.

No she doesn't and my guess is the better part of tonights show will be pre-recorded.
  Too bad. Red could rip her a new one. Thanks for the answer. 

Here is a link to the blog.....can spew her comments here.

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/
  Spew whos commets there? Red's comments?

Nothing against her comments, but she can spit them out on this blog, and tell Greta what she wanted to tell in the email. 

caribaloo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1549 on: January 02, 2009, 06:03:54 PM »

Trimm, I hope you didn't see the reply I gave to the Sassycat about the Bama/Utah game. Whatever you do, don't read it. I just hopes the best team wins.  Luvs JSM

It's all good JSM.

The only thing that could make this day better would be for someone to get picked up by the POPO.    (The Anthonys that is.)

That would make a lot of our days better!!   
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1550 on: January 02, 2009, 06:03:57 PM »

LOL, you wanted to know which monkey talked to Rev. Grund and then chastised me for giving you my cold. One in the same person!!!  Sorry, but you should have been sharing my tea the other night!!!

So Boo, you were the one RG wrote to?  (I'm slow on the uptake due to a cold my own self).  I looked at his myspace but couldn't really find anything.  I don't know why I want to know about this situation, but I do.  TIA and I hope you're better.

Yes, it was me. It wouldn't be on his myspace b/c I sent him a personal message and he answered me back.  He knows I'm a Scared Monkey and I have asked if it was OK to post his stuff on the board. He said it was alright as long as it was in it's entirety and not snipped. 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
caribaloo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1551 on: January 02, 2009, 06:06:14 PM »

Hello Monkeys!!!! I am new here and this is my first post! I have been reading here for several weeks now and love the Monkey style! Look forward to chatting with all of you about this case!

Welcome MomofaMarine!! Well, good for you, you must be proud of your Marine! Son or daughter? I love the little guy on the steps, so cute!

Did you bring "tea"? Nanner bread? Cough medicine? All new monkeys sit next to me in the beginning since I'm the nicest one!! Watch out for Today, man she bites!! Sunny has multiple personalities too, so if you sit here I will tell you what to watch out for!

My son is the Marine. Yes we are very proud of him! He has been in for 2 years now and is a Corporal. Stationed in North Carolina. I dont have any tea, bread or cough meds but I did have pain killers. Slipped and fell on the ice the other day down 5 steps and bruised my tailbone. Its been a painful week! Thank you for the welcome!

Welcome!!!

This is off topic, sorry, but wasn't their a jet plane that just crashed at a Marine base in North Carolina?  Is that the same one where he works?
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1552 on: January 02, 2009, 06:06:46 PM »

True, but these people are in their early twenties. Men aren't thinking about marriage at that age. He was just having sex with her, that's all.

*Some* men aren't thinking about marriage at that age. Some actually do want to get married and settle down (my husband and I got married in our early-mid twenties).  Obviously Tony was not the serious, settle down type.. he might never be.  He looks to be too much of a player. 

JMO,  BUT if they were only having sex then would have only been having sex.  She was at his apt. 24/7,  cooking together, watching movies, spending the night, etc.  That is not just having sex.  AND if they were just having sex then there would have never been a need for him to say he didn't want Caylee around or that he only wanted a boy baby because of course they would have only been having sex.  Don't get me wrong, Casey bought into this crap and didn't want Caylee around either and of course Tony didn't know Casey was a sociopath, BUT STILL.....if you don't want kids around then don't F*****in date a girl with children and screw with their emotions. 
I only have fur baby and if i met someone that didn't want her around, I would show them the door

True Abbey, yet it doesn't mean they both thought of it as just having sex.  Tony seems to have been in it for sex.  Casey seems to have been the one "playing house" with Tony.  It doesn't seem that he minded much that along with the sex came the cooking and the cleaning of his place.  I think Casey placed a bigger importance on their relationship than Tony did.  Even when Tony went out of state without Casey, he did not leave her the key to his place.  They spoke on the phone while he was gone, but not often enough for HER, and it seemed too often for Tony, from what he and others said later. 

Just as girls need to be very careful around guys who may play them, especially if they have children who may be affected by all that.... guys need to be very careful around girls who may play them, perhaps only wanting/needing someone to take care of her and her children.  Goes both ways.  IMO

I have two sons who have been played badly by girls in the past, I regularly warn them to be careful with their hearts.  They are both so gentle with females, so caring and trusting, makes me want to run out in front of them with a sign saying, 'this is a GOOD man!  the last of his kind!  treat him NICE or else!'   

But I have one son who is a player.  Sad    I want to smack him upside the head with a brick, (not literally! lol).  I do admonishing him NOT to play a female, for any reason, FGS.  And any girl he starts seeing in a serious way, I do find some time to sit down and have a lil chat with her, so that she knows, in no uncertain way, just exactly what she's getting herself into with that one son.  Lord knows I love him, he's my son, but that doesn't mean I have to like him all the time. 

I see a bit of this attitude with Cindy, who reportedly warned Tony about Casey.  Basically it was the wrong place wrong time kind of thing, but it makes me wonder if she didn't try and do that with other guys in Casey's life, at least those she knew about.  Heck, I dunno.  Giving her the benefit of the doubt when I don't want to.   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1553 on: January 02, 2009, 06:07:57 PM »

Hudsunn, JMO~but I believe their are some women who are so insecure they feel they have to have a man in there lives no matter what. I had a friend like that, it didn;t really matter whether or not she thought he was "the one", she just couldn't be alone (and she had a small child), I've seen this over and over with some women-self esteem issues rule their lives
absolutely  I believe KC is the same way.  Wonder why Cindy took him back, after he spent the $60K with the new girlfriend?  That REAKS of insecurity.
MomofaMarine
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1554 on: January 02, 2009, 06:08:49 PM »

Welcome!!!

This is off topic, sorry, but wasn't their a jet plane that just crashed at a Marine base in North Carolina?  Is that the same one where he works?

I believe that was at Cherry Point. My son is at New River Air Station.

Semper-Fi
blurrymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1555 on: January 02, 2009, 06:08:55 PM »

Boo,

If you wouldn't mind directing me to that message or references to it, that would be great.  If not, ok too--I don't want to get pushy.  For some reason this has grabbed my attention.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1556 on: January 02, 2009, 06:10:56 PM »

Trimm, I hope you didn't see the reply I gave to the Sassycat about the Bama/Utah game. Whatever you do, don't read it. I just hopes the best team wins.  Luvs JSM

It's all good JSM.

The only thing that could make this day better would be for someone to get picked up by the POPO.    (The Anthonys that is.)
It's not good Trimm, we just got whupped! Sad day for a Graham Harrell Fan. I have a picture of him my Daddy took when he played HS football.

NOW It will be a good day when my friend Sheriff Beary arrests them all. I have a frozen pizza just waiting for that day. I left work early to watch the horrible game but now I am waiting on THE arrest warrant to be served. No more waiting around. Do it now cuddly Beary! Roll Tide, I don't want to leave out Sassy so GO Utah, what ever their names may be. Utes maybe? I don't know I am sad tonight. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
caribaloo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1557 on: January 02, 2009, 06:11:12 PM »

Welcome!!!

I believe that was at Cherry Point. My son is at New River Air Station.

Oh ok.  Well, thanks for his service, and I will get back on topic now.  Welcome 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1558 on: January 02, 2009, 06:12:18 PM »

A new monkey, that's what!

Welcome, MomofaMarine! Looking forward to your posts, too!

Hi monkeys!
I am still trying to catch up .. I'll be there soon!

O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1559 on: January 02, 2009, 06:13:28 PM »

Hudsunn, JMO~but I believe their are some women who are so insecure they feel they have to have a man in there lives no matter what. I had a friend like that, it didn;t really matter whether or not she thought he was "the one", she just couldn't be alone (and she had a small child), I've seen this over and over with some women-self esteem issues rule their lives
absolutely  I believe KC is the same way.  Wonder why Cindy took him back, after he spent the $60K with the new girlfriend?  That REAKS REEKS of insecurity.
fixed typo
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.