March 28, 2024, 05:54:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #84  (Read 411271 times)
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1560 on: January 02, 2009, 06:13:30 PM »

Hello Monkeys!!!! I am new here and this is my first post! I have been reading here for several weeks now and love the Monkey style! Look forward to chatting with all of you about this case!

Welcome MomofaMarine!! Well, good for you, you must be proud of your Marine! Son or daughter? I love the little guy on the steps, so cute!

Did you bring "tea"? Nanner bread? Cough medicine? All new monkeys sit next to me in the beginning since I'm the nicest one!! Watch out for Today, man she bites!! Sunny has multiple personalities too, so if you sit here I will tell you what to watch out for!

LOL...don't believe a word she says....she is on drugs....she calls it tea but we know

Now now Sunny, be nice! Can you ask "Stormy" to come forward? Or maybe "Cloudy" would like to play on the board for a while???

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1561 on: January 02, 2009, 06:15:16 PM »

Does she take call in questions like NG? If so, PLEASE tell Red to call in the show.

No she doesn't and my guess is the better part of tonights show will be pre-recorded.
  Too bad. Red could rip her a new one. Thanks for the answer. 

Here is a link to the blog.....can spew her comments here.

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/
  Spew whos commets there? Red's comments?

Nothing against her comments, but she can spit them out on this blog, and tell Greta what she wanted to tell in the email. 
I don't understand, who is she? Red? He left her a comment on Greta's blog yesterday and his post was censored. I am totally confused, please help me out?

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
caribaloo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1562 on: January 02, 2009, 06:15:36 PM »

Hello Monkeys!!!! I am new here and this is my first post! I have been reading here for several weeks now and love the Monkey style! Look forward to chatting with all of you about this case!

A new monkey, that's what!

Welcome, MomofaMarine! Looking forward to your posts, too!

Hi monkeys!
I am still trying to catch up .. I'll be there soon!

Those images are soooo cute, Brandi!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1563 on: January 02, 2009, 06:15:51 PM »

Hmm, my forum searching skills aren't getting me far, but I'm new.  I'll keep trying.  At least I learned how to post quotes today.  Baby steps . . .
You will learn Blurry, I still screw up posts. Ask anyone. You are doing fine!
are doing fine. 

I'm with JSM,you

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1564 on: January 02, 2009, 06:16:10 PM »

Welcome MomofaMarine!! Well, good for you, you must be proud of your Marine! Son or daughter? I love the little guy on the steps, so cute!

Did you bring "tea"? Nanner bread? Cough medicine? All new monkeys sit next to me in the beginning since I'm the nicest one!! Watch out for Today, man she bites!! Sunny has multiple personalities too, so if you sit here I will tell you what to watch out for!

LOL...don't believe a word she says....she is on drugs....she calls it tea but we know

Now now Sunny, be nice! Can you ask "Stormy" to come forward? Or maybe "Cloudy" would like to play on the board for a while???
You are a knee slapper Boo.
MomofaMarine
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1565 on: January 02, 2009, 06:16:24 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/18401020/detail.html

Investigator Denies Finding Caylee's Remains

Sorry if this has already been posted! I just saw it!

Semper-Fi
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1566 on: January 02, 2009, 06:17:27 PM »

Hi monkeys!

Those images are soooo cute, Brandi!

Thanks! I have fun making them! Wink

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1567 on: January 02, 2009, 06:17:39 PM »

Hi monkeys!

Hi Brandi!  That is too darn CUTE!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1568 on: January 02, 2009, 06:17:40 PM »

1) Casey doesn't have a collection of trophies, does she? Kiomarie would know. She'd also know if the pets they buried there were ever killed for that purpose. The serial killer angle I can buy, but it does point to serious abuse by a father.

2) It's the father who instigates father/daughter incest, most of the time. And it is the evil ADULT who is to blame for any molestation. BTW, her instigating it doesn't mean he's not an evil molester for taking her up on it. Fathers aren't supposed to do that. Usually when a girl wants to kill her father, it's because he had sex with her, not because he stopped. It's the father who kills over being "spurned," in an incestuous relationship. If George is Casey's father, then Casey needs no other motive to want to hurt him than that. This stuff about wanting him to choose her over Cindy is interesting but unlikely. George left Cindy right when Caylee was born, and ran off with a gf and his $60,000 in workman's comp benefits. He didn't come back til he'd spent his money.

Makes sense she wanted to get his attention, but she's George's daughter, not his jilted ex-girlfriend. Her feelings about Cindy are just as intense as those she has about George.

3) Casey killed Caylee because she wanted to hurt Cindy, not George. It was Cindy she fought with. George wasn't that involved with Caylee.

I'm not a psychologist per se, but I do have some background and that psychologist sounds like he's got an axe to grind, and is ignoring mainstream research regarding incest and abuse. Casey's behavior is consistent with a victim of incest and sexual abuse. In fact, you can probably put a date on it. When she lost interest in school, is probably right after the first incident. But I'm not sure whether it was George or Lee.

I think if the "jilted by George" scenario were true, she'd have killed Cindy and George, not Caylee. She may have wanted George's attention, but it's Tony that was on her mind when she killed Caylee.

Thanks for the great reply. Good discussion!
1. Serial killer on a small scale. Usually starts with animals, could be Casey watched at an early age and was inspired. The bedroom of the little girl was all trophies in a way, all over the whole room it was plastered with her. And maybe Casey dumped the trophy and got a tattoo as the trophy instead.

2. If Casey ran off with Jesse at the baby's birth then jilted George could have rebounded and had a crisis by leaving and spending all the money that he promised to Casey (not Cindy). Wonder if he came back to the house when Jesse and Casey split to try and reconcile the relationship?

3. If Casey wanted to hurt Cindy she would have done so by stealing her man George. That's the ultimate hurt. Then to concieve a child with that man is even more pain. Then when Cindy gets so attached to the child Casey kills the child to hurt her even more. All the while toying with George in a little secretive game. Casey was playing a game.

Mainstream incest might not apply here. Because it usually doesn't end up with murder, just runaways and behavior issues. So the twist could be a criminal element with underlying incest that surfaced only because of DNA testing.

Thanks. You have some interesting ideas here.

1) But she didn't think of those things as trophies--she didn't want to sleep in Caylee's room. Those are Caylee's things, not Casey's trophies.
I was wondering if she had like, dog collars or ears or tails of animals that she kept, or if maybe that wooded area was a place to stash both victims and trophies. Because if she is a serial killer type, she'd follow a pattern with all her victims. I'm inclined to think this is more a Diane Downing scenario. Downing was also a sociopath, yet she fit the profile.

2) I'm getting more and more surprised that Casey killed the baby instead of the parents, here. It's feasible, but something about it doesn't work for me. I do remember George saying he wanted to beat up Jesse or something like that.

3) I could see a girl playing a game, but it seems so random and pointless here. Especially since the man in question is her biological father. If it's true, then his part in the game is to exploit both mother and daughter and play them off against one another. I don't see the reason she'd hate Cindy that much before Caylee was born, though.  Ideas?

And if Cindy knew about it, she'd have thrown Casey out, because that's what women like her do when they find out their daughter has slept with their husband. (I think that's why this bugs me--because all too often ignorant women keep the man and lose the daughter, assuming that she seduced him. It's almost never true, even when the girl thinks it is.)

4) How does her obsession with Tony Lazarro fit into all this?

What if??  In the big fight between Cindy and Casey over Caylee on Father's day...the day where supposedly Cindy strangled Casey...that the reason Cindy strangled Casey was because Casey threw it in her face that Cindy would never get custody of Caylee because George is the father...what if Cindy only heard about George being the father on that day??  Just a theory...

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1569 on: January 02, 2009, 06:17:55 PM »

Hmm, my forum searching skills aren't getting me far, but I'm new.  I'll keep trying.  At least I learned how to post quotes today.  Baby steps . . .
You will learn Blurry, I still screw up posts. Ask anyone. You are doing fine!
are doing fine. 

I'm with JSM,you

JSM,I destroyed that ! I don't know what I just did. 
I was trying to agree...Blurrymonkey,you are doing fine. Your posting is much better than mine right now. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1570 on: January 02, 2009, 06:18:31 PM »

My son is the Marine. Yes we are very proud of him! He has been in for 2 years now and is a Corporal. Stationed in North Carolina. I dont have any tea, bread or cough meds but I did have pain killers. Slipped and fell on the ice the other day down 5 steps and bruised my tailbone. Its been a painful week! Thank you for the welcome!

Honestly, save a few of those pain killers for closer to the trial, you will most definitely need them.  In fact, you might need to share as I anticipate a lot of us are going to be in pain watching KC in action!!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
caribaloo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1571 on: January 02, 2009, 06:19:06 PM »

I hadn't seen that yet.  Thanks!
It goes along with what I believe that Hoover is full of monkey poo!   
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1572 on: January 02, 2009, 06:19:24 PM »

no can do...they are both 'out' getting into trouble

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1573 on: January 02, 2009, 06:19:37 PM »

Well I don't think LP is sexy, but I do expect him to start singing every time he's on TV because he looks so much like Howard Keel! 

LOL.    I loved Howard Keel!    Especially when he was Miss Ellie's husband on Dallas!!!    No wonder I think LP is handsome, I never made the connection before!     
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1574 on: January 02, 2009, 06:20:39 PM »

Welcome!!!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1575 on: January 02, 2009, 06:21:51 PM »

Boo you are funny when you are sick.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1576 on: January 02, 2009, 06:23:05 PM »

Thanks MoM...I had not seen this one.....BTW..he is full of SHXT!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1577 on: January 02, 2009, 06:23:59 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/18401963/detail.html      Interesting
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1578 on: January 02, 2009, 06:24:23 PM »

Major Caylee Anthony Clue Could Be On Mystery Videotape
Friday, January 2, 2009 – updated: 6:10 pm EST January 2, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Brand new evidence could potentially tie Casey Anthony to her daughter's body. A mystery videotape of the crime scene, shot by one of the Anthonys' private investigators weeks before Caylee was found, reportedly shows their other private investigator on the phone. But who is he talking to?

That mystery caller could be a big clue that connects Casey to the crime scene.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
VIDEO REPORT: Mystery Videotape Could Hold Clue
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eyewitness News has learned the Anthonys' two private investigators came to the discovery scene on November 15 and 16, a Saturday and Sunday, possibly because they didn't find Caylee's remains right away.

Law enforcement is trying to find out whether inside information led them there.

Eyewitness News has learned that the Anthonys' private investigator, Dominic Casey, is seen a month before the body was found on the November 15 videotape at the scene on the phone. California bounty hunter Leonard Padilla, who first sprung Casey out of jail, says he saw Dominic Casey on the videotape, because the person who shot it, private investigator Jim Hoover, showed it to him.

"He's standing there, or somebody's standing there, filming Dominic down the road and Dominic's on a cell phone, and you can see the fence, the signs on the left, the fence is there, everything is there," Padilla told Eyewitness News.

Finding out who Dominic Casey was talking to that day on the phone at the scene could be important to investigators in finding out whether inside information brought him and the other private eye to the area.

Padilla told Eyewitness News that Hoover claims Dominic Casey told him on November 15 that Caylee's remains had been found and that the two of them were going to look for them. Dominic Casey told Eyewitness News on Friday he was talking to his ill daughter on the phone that day and insists he was only there to rule out a tip from one of Casey's friends.

Padilla said he asked Hoover about Dominic Casey's phone call.

"I even asked him, 'Who's he talking to?' He said, 'I don't know.' 'Could you hear what he was saying?' 'No, I couldn't hear.' He was 100 yards away," Padilla explained.

Both Dominic Casey and Padilla said Hoover claims to have recorded over most of the tape he shot at the scene, but Eyewitness News has learned that Hoover is planning a news conference for Monday.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18401963/detail.html

Yesterday on CNN Padilla said the PI was talking to Joy Wray on the phone. Guess he doesn't know who it was today..........

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1579 on: January 02, 2009, 06:24:27 PM »

Hi Marine Mom, what kind of doggy is that? It looks like a red heeler but my eyes are bad today. TIA

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.