April 18, 2024, 09:06:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #84  (Read 412127 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1600 on: January 02, 2009, 06:37:30 PM »

I think Casey wanted to be free of the people who were burdening her and keeping her from enjoying the freedom she craved.  The main two people who did that, in her eyes, were Cindy and Caylee.  She told LE that Cindy put more pressure on her than anyone.  She told her friends that Cindy was controlling and tried to control her life.  Cindy clearly did not approve of the way Casey was raising Caylee.  Caylee was the tie that bound her to Cindy.  Caylee was also a burden who kept her from partying, getting all the guys she wanted, etc.  I think she planned to do away with Caylee first, and then if she got away with that, to go after Cindy.  Maybe she planned to do the opposite.  But the situation and pressures of being out on her own made her go for Caylee first. 

I'm so far behind but would just like to add my two cents for what it is worth.  I think that Casey killed Caylee and she had planned it for a while.  I think her motive(s) were 1) She wanted to hurt Cindy with such pain that she would never get over it; 2) She wanted to be the "victim" thereby getting sympathy and attention for as long as she could.  3) She hated Caylee for all the love and attention she got and finally (4) She wanted her freedom.  I don't know what order these would have fallen under but I do believe these were the motives.

Thanks for listening!

Speedy, all excellent points and the more I learn, the more premeditated it looks. For the order, I vote for #4 to be her priority, followed by a close #2. Casey was all about Casey, IMHO.

abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1601 on: January 02, 2009, 06:39:08 PM »

snipped:

Padilla told Eyewitness News that Hoover claims Dominic Casey told him on November 15 that Caylee's remains had been found and that the two of them were going to look for them. Dominic Casey told Eyewitness News on Friday he was talking to his ill daughter on the phone that day and insists he was only there to rule out a tip from one of Casey's friends.

Padilla said he asked Hoover about Dominic Casey's phone call.

"I even asked him, 'Who's he talking to?' He said, 'I don't know.' 'Could you hear what he was saying?' 'No, I couldn't hear.' He was 100 yards away," Padilla explained.

Both Dominic Casey and Padilla said Hoover claims to have recorded over most of the tape he shot at the scene, but Eyewitness News has learned that Hoover is planning a news conference for Monday.

I am sorry !!!  This is sooo outragious.  The chance this is a coincindence in about 1 in a trillion considering the size of Orlando.  They all knew and I hope this whole family is hauled off in a patty wagon and duke it out in the back and all come out black and blue.  I have never heard of a crime in all my life where the entire family is involved.  Hang em high !!!
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1602 on: January 02, 2009, 06:40:29 PM »

Major Caylee Anthony Clue Could Be On Mystery Videotape
Friday, January 2, 2009 – updated: 6:10 pm EST January 2, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Brand new evidence could potentially tie Casey Anthony to her daughter's body. A mystery videotape of the crime scene, shot by one of the Anthonys' private investigators weeks before Caylee was found, reportedly shows their other private investigator on the phone. But who is he talking to?

That mystery caller could be a big clue that connects Casey to the crime scene.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
VIDEO REPORT: Mystery Videotape Could Hold Clue
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eyewitness News has learned the Anthonys' two private investigators came to the discovery scene on November 15 and 16, a Saturday and Sunday, possibly because they didn't find Caylee's remains right away.

Law enforcement is trying to find out whether inside information led them there.

Eyewitness News has learned that the Anthonys' private investigator, Dominic Casey, is seen a month before the body was found on the November 15 videotape at the scene on the phone. California bounty hunter Leonard Padilla, who first sprung Casey out of jail, says he saw Dominic Casey on the videotape, because the person who shot it, private investigator Jim Hoover, showed it to him.

"He's standing there, or somebody's standing there, filming Dominic down the road and Dominic's on a cell phone, and you can see the fence, the signs on the left, the fence is there, everything is there," Padilla told Eyewitness News.

Finding out who Dominic Casey was talking to that day on the phone at the scene could be important to investigators in finding out whether inside information brought him and the other private eye to the area.

Padilla told Eyewitness News that Hoover claims Dominic Casey told him on November 15 that Caylee's remains had been found and that the two of them were going to look for them. Dominic Casey told Eyewitness News on Friday he was talking to his ill daughter on the phone that day and insists he was only there to rule out a tip from one of Casey's friends.

"I even asked him, 'Who's he talking to?' He said, 'I don't know.' 'Could you hear what he was saying?' 'No, I couldn't hear.' He was 100 yards away," Padilla explained.Both Dominic Casey and Padilla said Hoover claims to have recorded over most of the tape he shot at the scene, but Eyewitness News has learned that Hoover is planning a news conference for Monday.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18401963/detail.html

Yesterday on CNN Padilla said the PI was talking to Joy Wray on the phone. Guess he doesn't know who it was today..........

Yeah.  LP did say that, yesterday.    This is crazy.       
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1603 on: January 02, 2009, 06:41:16 PM »

Good afternoon you good monkeys,

Does anyone have a link to information about Cindy's live-in bf?  I've read about it on threads but don't know how this all came out.

It was in an email sent by Rev. Grund to one of our monkeys, who was questioning who the man in the picture with Cindy was.  Hopefully thats enough so you can do a forum search.

thanks Today....I am search illiterate...but hope a smart monkey will be able to find it.  JANET WHERE ARE YOU!!!!
Boo....I have caught your CRUD!~

LOL, you wanted to know which monkey talked to Rev. Grund and then chastised me for giving you my cold. One in the same person!!!  Sorry, but you should have been sharing my tea the other night!!! 

Sending over more whiskey and honey.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
blurrymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1604 on: January 02, 2009, 06:42:17 PM »

Sunny, you are hilarious, though you may have to dodge a few nanners.

Boo, thanks for your help.  I may have to drop that topic, because too much delving into others' lives makes me feel weird (and I mean me, not you here, as your behavior seems to have been very respectful).
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1605 on: January 02, 2009, 06:42:58 PM »

[/quote]

Sending over more whiskey and honey.
[/quote]

Ooohh, pick me, pick me   

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1606 on: January 02, 2009, 06:44:37 PM »

Hello Monkeys!!!! I am new here and this is my first post! I have been reading here for several weeks now and love the Monkey style! Look forward to chatting with all of you about this case!

Welcome MomofaMarine. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1607 on: January 02, 2009, 06:44:54 PM »

Thanks, Trimm and JSM.  I should be picking up on things pretty quickly here.

Don't be sad, JSM.  You may be able to commiserate with me on Tuesday, depending on how the Tulsa/Ball State game goes.  Go TU!
Sweet Blurry. I used to go to all the home games of the Golden Hurricanes when I was in 7th grade. My stepdad and I went together. That was a hundred years ago by the way. I love Tulsa by the way. I would live there in a minute if I could find a job there and had no family here.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1608 on: January 02, 2009, 06:44:56 PM »

Uh, Boo? Member that teapot you won? Seems the contents were the wrong mix. See, on New Year's Eve, I finished my 13 page (referenced, with cites and everything!) final paper. Then I started reading (finally!) Harry Potter. And...it seems I may have mixed up a potion other than what I told you was in the teapot. How do I know? Because it seems as tho the contents haven't run out...and the effects you display do not match my intentions. Yah, so my magic wand is a little warped...

so, if you want to send the teapot back, I'll understand. If not, let me know when you "feel better" so I can adjust the spell next time!

(man, I had a blast here on NYE!)

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1609 on: January 02, 2009, 06:45:26 PM »

If Hoover taped over the footage - I bet it was after the story came out that he had it.  Don't most video cameras work with memory stick anymore?  I bet the FBI can recover it ... or hope so anyway.

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1610 on: January 02, 2009, 06:46:03 PM »

Since we are in a lull time I'd like to ask a few lingering questions. I dicussed the case with someone with a psychology background who knew nothing about the case. A few great observations I'd like to share.
1. Serial killers will bury 3 or more pets in a graveyard. I wonder if any of these pets were chloroformed. No way to tell but the idea may have been planted a long time ago. Serial killers regress to the burial site. They will also take a trophy from the creatures they kill.
2. The fight on Fathers Day preceded the first day George was going back to work, right? So Casey didn't have a back up babysitter anymore.
3. Casey instigated the incest... with her father, the only one who makes her cry. She stole the gas cans for his attention. She knew he was possessive of his mantools and would notice them gone. She was trying to piss him off because she was now empowered with being on her own and without her lovechild. She was challenging him.
4. She seduced her father, (most people think it's the evil man who does the molesting) in her mind wanted to kill Cindy to be with daddy and forced him to make a choice. When he chose Cindy Casey went bonkos and took away the last connection to George. Then she threw it in his face.

1) Casey doesn't have a collection of trophies, does she? Kiomarie would know. She'd also know if the pets they buried there were ever killed for that purpose. The serial killer angle I can buy, but it does point to serious abuse by a father.

2) It's the father who instigates father/daughter incest, most of the time. And it is the evil ADULT who is to blame for any molestation. BTW, her instigating it doesn't mean he's not an evil molester for taking her up on it. Fathers aren't supposed to do that. Usually when a girl wants to kill her father, it's because he had sex with her, not because he stopped. It's the father who kills over being "spurned," in an incestuous relationship. If George is Casey's father, then Casey needs no other motive to want to hurt him than that. This stuff about wanting him to choose her over Cindy is interesting but unlikely. George left Cindy right when Caylee was born, and ran off with a gf and his $60,000 in workman's comp benefits. He didn't come back til he'd spent his money.

Makes sense she wanted to get his attention, but she's George's daughter, not his jilted ex-girlfriend. Her feelings about Cindy are just as intense as those she has about George.

3) Casey killed Caylee because she wanted to hurt Cindy, not George. It was Cindy she fought with. George wasn't that involved with Caylee.

I'm not a psychologist per se, but I do have some background and that psychologist sounds like he's got an axe to grind, and is ignoring mainstream research regarding incest and abuse. Casey's behavior is consistent with a victim of incest and sexual abuse. In fact, you can probably put a date on it. When she lost interest in school, is probably right after the first incident. But I'm not sure whether it was George or Lee.

I think if the "jilted by George" scenario were true, she'd have killed Cindy and George, not Caylee. She may have wanted George's attention, but it's Tony that was on her mind when she killed Caylee.

Speaking of Tony. I do not like the fact that he said he did not want Caylee around or that he only wanted a boy baby.  At least that is what I thought i heard.  Maybe I am wrong.  BUT if that is true, he should have never dated Casey in the first place.  It's not like you can marry a girl and not take her children as a package deal

Speaking of Tony...you know what bothers me about Tony...that we found out that he was the one the broke into the Anthony's shed to get the gas cans out for Casey.  That was a criminal act. Here's a grown man, going along with a grown woman, to break into a shed not owned by either one of them and then to steal gas cans and gas from the shed.  Boy...Tony's a lousy person, too.  They did all that to get what?  Maybe $20 worth of gas?? 

I don't think he thought is was wrong at the time, he even told the police he did it. She lived there, he had no reason whatever to think that she was not supposed to be in the shed. She is a LIAR, she makes lies sound good. Believe me I am not a Tony L supporter, but on this one I support him. JMO

Tony...yes he told the police...he also got immunity from the police before they interviewed him...we all thought it was because of drugs that were being used....but everybody knows you don't break into other people's property...so maybe the immunity was to cover that aspect, too.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1611 on: January 02, 2009, 06:47:08 PM »

snipped:

"I even asked him, 'Who's he talking to?' He said, 'I don't know.' 'Could you hear what he was saying?' 'No, I couldn't hear.' He was 100 yards away," Padilla explained.

Both Dominic Casey and Padilla said Hoover claims to have recorded over most of the tape he shot at the scene, but Eyewitness News has learned that Hoover is planning a news conference for Monday.

I am sorry !!!  This is sooo outragious.  The chance this is a coincindence in about 1 in a trillion considering the size of Orlando.  They all knew and I hope this whole family is hauled off in a patty wagon and duke it out in the back and all come out black and blue.  I have never heard of a crime in all my life where the entire family is involved.  Hang em high !!!
I have never seen anything like this either, they all knew.
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1612 on: January 02, 2009, 06:48:43 PM »

Yes it was crazy.  Bearly even called a new poster a BM     

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1613 on: January 02, 2009, 06:50:19 PM »

I didn't know Tony got immunity before he talked to LE.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1614 on: January 02, 2009, 06:50:21 PM »

Since we are in a lull time I'd like to ask a few lingering questions. I dicussed the case with someone with a psychology background who knew nothing about the case. A few great observations I'd like to share.
1. Serial killers will bury 3 or more pets in a graveyard. I wonder if any of these pets were chloroformed. No way to tell but the idea may have been planted a long time ago. Serial killers regress to the burial site. They will also take a trophy from the creatures they kill.
2. The fight on Fathers Day preceded the first day George was going back to work, right? So Casey didn't have a back up babysitter anymore.
3. Casey instigated the incest... with her father, the only one who makes her cry. She stole the gas cans for his attention. She knew he was possessive of his mantools and would notice them gone. She was trying to piss him off because she was now empowered with being on her own and without her lovechild. She was challenging him.
4. She seduced her father, (most people think it's the evil man who does the molesting) in her mind wanted to kill Cindy to be with daddy and forced him to make a choice. When he chose Cindy Casey went bonkos and took away the last connection to George. Then she threw it in his face.

1) Casey doesn't have a collection of trophies, does she? Kiomarie would know. She'd also know if the pets they buried there were ever killed for that purpose. The serial killer angle I can buy, but it does point to serious abuse by a father.

2) It's the father who instigates father/daughter incest, most of the time. And it is the evil ADULT who is to blame for any molestation. BTW, her instigating it doesn't mean he's not an evil molester for taking her up on it. Fathers aren't supposed to do that. Usually when a girl wants to kill her father, it's because he had sex with her, not because he stopped. It's the father who kills over being "spurned," in an incestuous relationship. If George is Casey's father, then Casey needs no other motive to want to hurt him than that. This stuff about wanting him to choose her over Cindy is interesting but unlikely. George left Cindy right when Caylee was born, and ran off with a gf and his $60,000 in workman's comp benefits. He didn't come back til he'd spent his money.

Makes sense she wanted to get his attention, but she's George's daughter, not his jilted ex-girlfriend. Her feelings about Cindy are just as intense as those she has about George.

3) Casey killed Caylee because she wanted to hurt Cindy, not George. It was Cindy she fought with. George wasn't that involved with Caylee.

I'm not a psychologist per se, but I do have some background and that psychologist sounds like he's got an axe to grind, and is ignoring mainstream research regarding incest and abuse. Casey's behavior is consistent with a victim of incest and sexual abuse. In fact, you can probably put a date on it. When she lost interest in school, is probably right after the first incident. But I'm not sure whether it was George or Lee.

I think if the "jilted by George" scenario were true, she'd have killed Cindy and George, not Caylee. She may have wanted George's attention, but it's Tony that was on her mind when she killed Caylee.

Speaking of Tony. I do not like the fact that he said he did not want Caylee around or that he only wanted a boy baby.  At least that is what I thought i heard.  Maybe I am wrong.  BUT if that is true, he should have never dated Casey in the first place.  It's not like you can marry a girl and not take her children as a package deal

Speaking of Tony...you know what bothers me about Tony...that we found out that he was the one the broke into the Anthony's shed to get the gas cans out for Casey.  That was a criminal act. Here's a grown man, going along with a grown woman, to break into a shed not owned by either one of them and then to steal gas cans and gas from the shed.  Boy...Tony's a lousy person, too.  They did all that to get what?  Maybe $20 worth of gas?? 

I don't think he thought is was wrong at the time, he even told the police he did it. She lived there, he had no reason whatever to think that she was not supposed to be in the shed. She is a LIAR, she makes lies sound good. Believe me I am not a Tony L supporter, but on this one I support him. JMO

Tony...yes he told the police...he also got immunity from the police before they interviewed him...we all thought it was because of drugs that were being used....but everybody knows you don't break into other people's property...so maybe the immunity was to cover that aspect, too.

I didn't know he had gotten immunity. I just know what "most" guys would do for a girl. It was her house, so she more than likely told him it was cool to break into the shed. It was her residence so by law she could break into it and not be punished. At least that is how it is in Texas, not sure about Florida.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1615 on: January 02, 2009, 06:50:38 PM »

If Hoover taped over the footage - I bet it was after the story came out that he had it.  Don't most video cameras work with memory stick anymore?  I bet the FBI can recover it ... or hope so anyway.

I agree. And unless there is some really obvious landmark, how can they prove exactly where the footage was taken?  I would think alot of the wooded areas there look alike.

Kimber
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1616 on: January 02, 2009, 06:52:38 PM »

Casey's Closet, Caylee's Room Searched
Monday, December 22, 2008 – updated: 9:29 am EST January 1, 2009

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- WFTV has learned crime scene investigators stripped Caylee Anthony's room and then raided Casey's closet during a recent search of the home.

Crime scene investigators have confiscated boxes of items from the Anthony home two times in the past week.

Sources tell Eyewitness News last Thursday, investigators were focused on Caylee Anthony. They took her clothes, shoes and her toys.

Over the weekend, another search warrant was executed and investigators came back for Casey Anthony's belongings. They took more of Caylee's clothes, five to eight pairs of Casey's shoes and her clothes as well.

Legal expert Bill Sheaffer believes investigators are trying to take as many items as possible to help build their case because they don't have a cause of death.

"Any forensic evidence linking Casey to the scene is extremely important for the state's prosecution," said Sheaffer.

We are also told investigators took soil samples from the Anthony home. Once defense attorney Jose Baez found out that the samples were taken as part of the evidence, he sent out his own team and they collected soil from the home for their forensic experts.

Sources tell WFTV, investigators also took two pairs of sunglasses and a pink-zippered bag.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18334836/detail.html
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1617 on: January 02, 2009, 06:52:45 PM »

Good grief!  George was just gone for 6 months, wasn't he?  Cindy sure didn't let any grass grow under her feet, if she had somebody move in with her while he was gone.  Just when I think I have heard it all about this family, here comes something else.  Could he and Casey have gotten together?  Gee, I thought Cindy was so thrilled about Caylee during that time that she would not have seen anyone else at all.  And what kind of man would move in with a woman who has an unmarried teen and the newborn living with her?  Never mind. 
Interesting. The pattern of using others for financial support came from Cindy. Like mother like daughter, getting boyfriends to pay the bills.

I posted this earlier.  My thinking is Cindy didn't just get a boyfriend after George left. Had to be sometime before the left:

I am throwing this out there for comsumption only:

It was said on here that Cindy was living with someone when George left after Caylee was born.  Could the hostility of Cindy and KC come from the fact that Mom had a boyfriend and maybe that boyfriend and KC got together and Caylee is the product of that?  That would explain why Cindy wouldn't let her abort the baby, would explain why George left after Caylee was born and almost resulted in divorce.  I can see KC holding this over Mom and Dad's heads for the rest of their lives.  (JMO)

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1618 on: January 02, 2009, 06:53:10 PM »

Hello Monkeys!!!! I am new here and this is my first post! I have been reading here for several weeks now and love the Monkey style! Look forward to chatting with all of you about this case!

Welcome MomofaMarine!! Well, good for you, you must be proud of your Marine! Son or daughter? I love the little guy on the steps, so cute!

Did you bring "tea"? Nanner bread? Cough medicine? All new monkeys sit next to me in the beginning since I'm the nicest one!! Watch out for Today, man she bites!! Sunny has multiple personalities too, so if you sit here I will tell you what to watch out for!

LOL...don't believe a word she says....she is on drugs....she calls it tea but we know

Now now Sunny, be nice! Can you ask "Stormy" to come forward? Or maybe "Cloudy" would like to play on the board for a while???
Boo you are funny when you are sick.

PLEASE do not encourage her!  She just asked MoM for drugs!   
Sorry Sunny I was behind!

Oh yeah!! Like it didn't cross any of YOUR minds when she mentioned pain killers!!!! Hell, that's like raising a red flag around here!! Esp after we start listening to both JB and Cindy in ONE DAY. You're just jealous cause I asked first!! Remember that MOM, I asked FIRST!!! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1619 on: January 02, 2009, 06:53:49 PM »

Yes it was crazy.  Bearly even called a new poster a BM     

Bearly??? 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.