March 29, 2024, 07:43:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #84  (Read 411324 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1640 on: January 02, 2009, 07:07:01 PM »

Good afternoon you good monkeys,

Does anyone have a link to information about Cindy's live-in bf?  I've read about it on threads but don't know how this all came out.

It was in an email sent by Rev. Grund to one of our monkeys, who was questioning who the man in the picture with Cindy was.  Hopefully thats enough so you can do a forum search.

thanks Today....I am search illiterate...but hope a smart monkey will be able to find it.  JANET WHERE ARE YOU!!!!
Boo....I have caught your CRUD!~

LOL, you wanted to know which monkey talked to Rev. Grund and then chastised me for giving you my cold. One in the same person!!!  Sorry, but you should have been sharing my tea the other night!!! 

Sending over more whiskey and honey.

HIC!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1641 on: January 02, 2009, 07:08:21 PM »

Sunny, you are hilarious, though you may have to dodge a few nanners.

Boo, thanks for your help.  I may have to drop that topic, because too much delving into others' lives makes me feel weird (and I mean me, not you here, as your behavior seems to have been very respectful).

hahahaha...I have been dodging nanners here for over 3 years.....getting pretty good at it

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1642 on: January 02, 2009, 07:08:26 PM »

Major Caylee Anthony Clue Could Be On Mystery Videotape
Friday, January 2, 2009 – updated: 6:10 pm EST January 2, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Brand new evidence could potentially tie Casey Anthony to her daughter's body. A mystery videotape of the crime scene, shot by one of the Anthonys' private investigators weeks before Caylee was found, reportedly shows their other private investigator on the phone. But who is he talking to?

That mystery caller could be a big clue that connects Casey to the crime scene.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
VIDEO REPORT: Mystery Videotape Could Hold Clue
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eyewitness News has learned the Anthonys' two private investigators came to the discovery scene on November 15 and 16, a Saturday and Sunday, possibly because they didn't find Caylee's remains right away.

Law enforcement is trying to find out whether inside information led them there.

Eyewitness News has learned that the Anthonys' private investigator, Dominic Casey, is seen a month before the body was found on the November 15 videotape at the scene on the phone. California bounty hunter Leonard Padilla, who first sprung Casey out of jail, says he saw Dominic Casey on the videotape, because the person who shot it, private investigator Jim Hoover, showed it to him.

"He's standing there, or somebody's standing there, filming Dominic down the road and Dominic's on a cell phone, and you can see the fence, the signs on the left, the fence is there, everything is there," Padilla told Eyewitness News.

Finding out who Dominic Casey was talking to that day on the phone at the scene could be important to investigators in finding out whether inside information brought him and the other private eye to the area.

Padilla told Eyewitness News that Hoover claims Dominic Casey told him on November 15 that Caylee's remains had been found and that the two of them were going to look for them. Dominic Casey told Eyewitness News on Friday he was talking to his ill daughter on the phone that day and insists he was only there to rule out a tip from one of Casey's friends.

Padilla said he asked Hoover about Dominic Casey's phone call.

"I even asked him, 'Who's he talking to?' He said, 'I don't know.' 'Could you hear what he was saying?' 'No, I couldn't hear.' He was 100 yards away," Padilla explained.Both Dominic Casey and Padilla said Hoover claims to have recorded over most of the tape he shot at the scene, but Eyewitness News has learned that Hoover is planning a news conference for Monday.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18401963/detail.html

Yesterday on CNN Padilla said the PI was talking to Joy Wray on the phone. Guess he doesn't know who it was today..........

Yeah.  LP did say that, yesterday.    This is crazy.       

This is bull!! No wonder we're confused, what's stated as fact one day changes to something else the next day. The only facts we can believe are the ones that come from LE, and they aren't saying much. I'm going back to "If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck". My first impression is going to be what I believe until LE releases more info!!!!And right now, that impression is that a whole bunch of people, including those blood related to this case, are involved in some very illegal stuff.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1643 on: January 02, 2009, 07:08:52 PM »

Uh, Boo? Member that teapot you won? Seems the contents were the wrong mix. See, on New Year's Eve, I finished my 13 page (referenced, with cites and everything!) final paper. Then I started reading (finally!) Harry Potter. And...it seems I may have mixed up a potion other than what I told you was in the teapot. How do I know? Because it seems as tho the contents haven't run out...and the effects you display do not match my intentions. Yah, so my magic wand is a little warped...

so, if you want to send the teapot back, I'll understand. If not, let me know when you "feel better" so I can adjust the spell next time!

(man, I had a blast here on NYE!)

Oh no!! Please tell me you weren't doing the Polyjuice Potion!! I wondered why when I woke up this afternoon I had all the dog toys around me and my dog was tuckered out from playing!! 
Next batch needs to be a Pepperup potion!!   

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1644 on: January 02, 2009, 07:09:29 PM »

(bolded by me)

Casey supposedly 'ran out of gas' in what turned out to be the area of the crime scene and called someone, didn't she?  I've read discussion before on whether she did that on purpose, so that it would cover her in case anyone else had seen her car parked at that spot.  Didn't someone come out and bring her some gas? 

Anthony brought her gas evidently right in front of where she dumped Caylee, but she would not let him close to the car.

Ok, thanks Turbo! 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1645 on: January 02, 2009, 07:09:50 PM »

Both Dominic Casey and Padilla said Hoover claims to have recorded over most of the tape he shot at the scene, but Eyewitness News has learned that Hoover is planning a news conference for Monday.

<snipped> http://www.wftv.com/news/18401963/detail.html#-
  (to either admit or deny the existence of such tape?) 
More spin. Press conference and we still will not know anything, because it will be, I can't answer this, and I can't answer that.

But I am already so very dizzy!!!

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1646 on: January 02, 2009, 07:10:44 PM »

If Hoover taped over the footage - I bet it was after the story came out that he had it.  Don't most video cameras work with memory stick anymore?  I bet the FBI can recover it ... or hope so anyway.

I agree. And unless there is some really obvious landmark, how can they prove exactly where the footage was taken?  I would think alot of the wooded areas there look alike.

LP said they were IIRC about 600 yards from the actual dump site.

Rest in Peace Caylee

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1647 on: January 02, 2009, 07:11:46 PM »

Major Caylee Anthony Clue Could Be On Mystery Videotape
Friday, January 2, 2009 – updated: 6:10 pm EST January 2, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Brand new evidence could potentially tie Casey Anthony to her daughter's body. A mystery videotape of the crime scene, shot by one of the Anthonys' private investigators weeks before Caylee was found, reportedly shows their other private investigator on the phone. But who is he talking to?

That mystery caller could be a big clue that connects Casey to the crime scene.

VIDEO REPORT: Mystery Videotape Could Hold Clue

Eyewitness News has learned the Anthonys' two private investigators came to the discovery scene on November 15 and 16, a Saturday and Sunday, possibly because they didn't find Caylee's remains right away.

Law enforcement is trying to find out whether inside information led them there.

Eyewitness News has learned that the Anthonys' private investigator, Dominic Casey, is seen a month before the body was found on the November 15 videotape at the scene on the phone. California bounty hunter Leonard Padilla, who first sprung Casey out of jail, says he saw Dominic Casey on the videotape, because the person who shot it, private investigator Jim Hoover, showed it to him.

"He's standing there, or somebody's standing there, filming Dominic down the road and Dominic's on a cell phone, and you can see the fence, the signs on the left, the fence is there, everything is there," Padilla told Eyewitness News.

Finding out who Dominic Casey was talking to that day on the phone at the scene could be important to investigators in finding out whether inside information brought him and the other private eye to the area.

Padilla told Eyewitness News that Hoover claims Dominic Casey told him on November 15 that Caylee's remains had been found and that the two of them were going to look for them. Dominic Casey told Eyewitness News on Friday he was talking to his ill daughter on the phone that day and insists he was only there to rule out a tip from one of Casey's friends.

Padilla said he asked Hoover about Dominic Casey's phone call.

"I even asked him, 'Who's he talking to?' He said, 'I don't know.' 'Could you hear what he was saying?' 'No, I couldn't hear.' He was 100 yards away," Padilla explained.Both Dominic Casey and Padilla said Hoover claims to have recorded over most of the tape he shot at the scene, but Eyewitness News has learned that Hoover is planning a news conference for Monday.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18401963/detail.html

Yesterday on CNN Padilla said the PI was talking to Joy Wray on the phone. Guess he doesn't know who it was today..........

Yeah.  LP did say that, yesterday.    This is crazy.       

This is bull!! No wonder we're confused, what's stated as fact one day changes to something else the next day. The only facts we can believe are the ones that come from LE, and they aren't saying much. I'm going back to "If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck". My first impression is going to be what I believe until LE releases more info!!!!And right now, that impression is that a whole bunch of people, including those blood related to this case, are involved in some very illegal stuff.
YEP Illegal stuff form the relatives. Book em Dano. Or kind sweet cuddly Sheriff Beary! You only have a few more days in office. MAKE IT GOOD!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1648 on: January 02, 2009, 07:12:48 PM »

Yes it was crazy.  Bearly even called a new poster a BM

Leroy!  I thought I was the only one who noticed that!  Bearly seems so sweet that I didn't think much of it.  Once I picked my name, I thought it might be a problem.

At least you got dressed too. 

It was even funnier coming from Bearly!  And by the way, WELCOME Blurry    

Yes, welcome to the cage, blurrymonkey!

I made a special welcome sign JUST for you!

Get it?!?!

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1649 on: January 02, 2009, 07:13:21 PM »

Uh-huh, and as long as you're here, they'll always have smartazzy to play with!!

You know you love me CBB! Btw, I'm still wearing my NY outfit, I noticed others are decked out for Valentines day, man, I wish I had an outfit..... but I guess I'll just sit here and keep ringing in the new year, over and over and over and over again..... 

Ding Dong, Ding Dong......did you look in the avatar thread

Rest in Peace Caylee

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1650 on: January 02, 2009, 07:13:28 PM »

Richard Grund stated in an e-mail to a fellow monkey (I think) that Cindy had a live-in boyfriend during the time George was not living in the home.

Lisa

He did not say the guy in the picture was Cindy's live in, just said he could have been. 

The picture was strange.  George looked photoshopped in to me.  It also looked like an older picture of Cindy, hair and weight wrong, for it to have been a friend visiting after remains found.  I thought the guy looked a little like Cindy, however I am 99.9% sure it wasn't Rick.
Yes,he looked like he could have been one of Cindy's 3 brother's. 

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1651 on: January 02, 2009, 07:13:33 PM »

I now believe KC killed her deliberately and in that house. An accident is not even remotely possible.  I believe she beat her unconscious and most likely broke her neck at the time. I now believe they had been "keeping an eye" on the body to make sure all evidence was gone before someone "found" it. If she broke her neck the head would be detached from the spinal column after the tissue break down and evidently that is the case now.

I would like to see them send the full vertebrae and the skull to Dr. Bill Bass at the Body Farm. He has found evidence before of foul play when other ME's have missed it in the bone structure.

There is something about her bones being scattered in such a large area which is bothering me. I can't put my finger on it yet, but it is there. Small animals will take them with flesh on them to eat, but there were not animal markings on the bones. That is impossible if the animals scattered them.

So WHY were they scattered so far and wide?
Oh Turbo, I dont think she beat Caylee.... I think she either overdosed her or allowed her to climb the pool steps and drown.

I did at first, but now I don't. She went into a raging fit and I believe killed her on the spot without thinking twice about it.  I believe was doing meth or something like it and went into a meth and/or crack rage. I know many of her friends said she did not do drugs, but I don't believe it, and I believe it will eventually come out.

But most parents who kill their children out of rage it is one punch or they throw them, they dont beat them.

Narcissistics who go into a homicidal rage, often do so with 'overkill'. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1652 on: January 02, 2009, 07:13:44 PM »

Sending over more whiskey and honey.
[/quote]

Ooohh, pick me, pick me   
[/quote]

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1653 on: January 02, 2009, 07:15:32 PM »

Thanks, Trimm and JSM.  I should be picking up on things pretty quickly here.

Don't be sad, JSM.  You may be able to commiserate with me on Tuesday, depending on how the Tulsa/Ball State game goes.  Go TU!
Sweet Blurry. I used to go to all the home games of the Golden Hurricanes when I was in 7th grade. My stepdad and I went together. That was a hundred years ago by the way. I love Tulsa by the way. I would live there in a minute if I could find a job there and had no family here.
Really, I live in Tulsa, come live with me.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1654 on: January 02, 2009, 07:15:39 PM »

Boo, thanks for your help.  I may have to drop that topic, because too much delving into others' lives makes me feel weird (and I mean me, not you here, as your behavior seems to have been very respectful).

SEE EVERYBODY, BLURRY THINKS I'M RESPECTFUL!!! 

She is new...we gave her a pass on that one! 

Rest in Peace Caylee

N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1655 on: January 02, 2009, 07:15:49 PM »

joesamas mama

YES!! I want to see them all arrested on Sheriff Beary's watch!! Then we'll have pizza.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1656 on: January 02, 2009, 07:17:40 PM »

SEE EVERYBODY, BLURRY THINKS I'M RESPECTFUL!!! 
  Blurry has never seen Spinone spit before! 

Ooooo it's deadly! You have to duck and dodge and sometimes Stop drop and roll! Always have a towel too!! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

To Boldly Go Where No MAN Has Gone Before!

« Reply #1657 on: January 02, 2009, 07:18:03 PM »

Uh-huh, and as long as you're here, they'll always have smartazzy to play with!!

You know you love me CBB! Btw, I'm still wearing my NY outfit, I noticed others are decked out for Valentines day, man, I wish I had an outfit..... but I guess I'll just sit here and keep ringing in the new year, over and over and over and over again..... 

Howdy All.

Boo, I see you are doing better with all the food and tea and whiskey. I just got back from Brandi's Boutique and picked up SAM"S new outfit for V-Day. But you have to go over there and make a  request and then like magic....Voila!! Now I do NOT want you driving over there as you have been drinking all day!! I'll drive anytime,day or night!! 

Hang on..Here we go....http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4314.new#new

Thanks Brandi. He looks great. xoxo

If you take care of God's creatures; He will take care of you.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1658 on: January 02, 2009, 07:18:22 PM »

Yes it was crazy.  Bearly even called a new poster a BM

Leroy!  I thought I was the only one who noticed that!  Bearly seems so sweet that I didn't think much of it.  Once I picked my name, I thought it might be a problem.

At least you got dressed too. 

It was even funnier coming from Bearly!  And by the way, WELCOME Blurry    

Yes, welcome to the cage, blurrymonkey!

I made a special welcome sign JUST for you!

Get it?!?!

hahahah, cough, hahahahal cough!! blurry is right....

Rest in Peace Caylee

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1659 on: January 02, 2009, 07:18:25 PM »

joesamas mama

YES!! I want to see them all arrested on Sheriff Beary's watch!! Then we'll have pizza.

Me too!

I forget, when does he leave office? Anyone know?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.