April 27, 2024, 03:56:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #84  (Read 412736 times)
da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1820 on: January 02, 2009, 09:31:48 PM »

GramaMonkey the man in the picture is not Rev. Grund.  He sent an email to another monkey and said it was not him.  A copy of the email is back a couple of pages.

OK....do you know about how far back it is, I thought there was an email

earlier but I could not find it.

Nope sorry, think under 10.  You might try the forum search feature and sort by newest.  Maybe search for Grund.

Thank, will try that. 

Look under my post Gramma, I don't have it off hand b/c I can't think straight right now. But if you click on my pic then go to my posts you will find it.
Boo why can't you think straight? Too many hearts flying around your head? It looks like you are in love on your avi. Tell me... Is it Leroy?

Leroy is mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1821 on: January 02, 2009, 09:32:38 PM »

Evening, Monkeys.  I've not been here much lately, but am trying to follow this case (life keeps interfering!).  I heard Leonard Padilla say a few weeks ago that Casey was spotted pacing in a hotel parking lot at 1 or 2 in the morning in the middle of June.  Was anything more discovered about this?  It's been bothering me and I figured you folks would have figured this out by now.

If something has been figured out or learned I sure haven't seen it.  Sometimes I think Leonard just throws stuff out there, even if it's a weak rumor.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1822 on: January 02, 2009, 09:33:22 PM »

GramaMonkey the man in the picture is not Rev. Grund.  He sent an email to another monkey and said it was not him.  A copy of the email is back a couple of pages.

Nope sorry, think under 10.  You might try the forum search feature and sort by newest.  Maybe search for Grund.

Thank, will try that. 

Look under my post Gramma, I don't have it off hand b/c I can't think straight right now. But if you click on my pic then go to my posts you will find it.
Boo why can't you think straight? Too many hearts flying around your head? It looks like you are in love on your avi. Tell me... Is it Leroy?

Ooooohhhhh Sorry Sparky. I didn't know that. I will make sure Boo keeps her sickly monkey paws off of him.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1823 on: January 02, 2009, 09:34:00 PM »

Evening, Monkeys.  I've not been here much lately, but am trying to follow this case (life keeps interfering!).  I heard Leonard Padilla say a few weeks ago that Casey was spotted pacing in a hotel parking lot at 1 or 2 in the morning in the middle of June.  Was anything more discovered about this?  It's been bothering me and I figured you folks would have figured this out by now.
No, not to my knowledge. I wish NG had called him on it though. Asked him what hotel, where, when. GIVE me the tapes. But she didn't 

Now that's just plain strange.  This could be a significant thing--or not, I suppose.  Leonard has connections and does know things that the public doesn't know, but, again, he does love the camera, too.  Interesting.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1824 on: January 02, 2009, 09:37:40 PM »

If something has been figured out or learned I sure haven't seen it.  Sometimes I think Leonard just throws stuff out there, even if it's a weak rumor.

He has to throw stuff out there, otherwise he has nothing to talk about. What happens when he runs out of rumors is anyones guess. I suppose he will have to make things up    (if he has not resorted to that already)

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1825 on: January 02, 2009, 09:38:25 PM »

Sorry to have to tell you... Leroy and I have been having a torrid affair for quite a few threads here. He even made me spam this morning. Nothing says love like Spam!! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1826 on: January 02, 2009, 09:38:28 PM »

No, not to my knowledge. I wish NG had called him on it though. Asked him what hotel, where, when. GIVE me the tapes. But she didn't 

Now that's just plain strange.  This could be a significant thing--or not, I suppose.  Leonard has connections and does know things that the public doesn't know, but, again, he does love the camera, too.  Interesting.
He has connections to an extent. I don't believe LE is telling all to LP. I love the guy and his toothpick to death, but I truly believe the cops aren't letting him in on everything. JMO

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1827 on: January 02, 2009, 09:39:27 PM »

He actually said that twice.   And, he said it was the night of June 15 - after the big fight.    I would love to know more about this tidbit.    I also wonder how much the female BH told LP, and if she overheard any discussions in the A family with KC.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #1828 on: January 02, 2009, 09:39:45 PM »

I've been debating on joining.  I heard at one point nobody was even posting anything new.   I'm curious, but want to know I am getting my money's worth.  Has any Monkeys learned anything new from there? Wasn't a portion of that going to TES, or did that.  change?  Please help a Monkey out in make this decision.   TIA

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1829 on: January 02, 2009, 09:40:51 PM »

Sorry to have to tell you... Leroy and I have been having a torrid affair for quite a few threads here. He even made me spam this morning. Nothing says love like Spam!! 

da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1830 on: January 02, 2009, 09:41:17 PM »

Thank, will try that. 

Ooooohhhhh Sorry Sparky. I didn't know that. I will make sure Boo keeps her sickly monkey paws off of him.

That Boo and her "I'm not responsible for my posts" act, you watch her . . . it starts with the animated hearts, next it's flirting with Leroy!  Hmmmph!   

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1831 on: January 02, 2009, 09:41:30 PM »

Spam, nothing says I am sick like SPAM! Boo, find another man quick. Spam? EWWWW My Grandad fought in WWII and wouldn't even make us eat Spam. He invaded Normandy and fought in the Battle of the Bulge. He never told us why he hated Spam until just before he passed away.  But to this day in his honor I will not eat it either. 

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1832 on: January 02, 2009, 09:41:56 PM »

Thank, will try that. 

Thank you, BooMonkey...for that tip....and I did find it.  Guess better pay closer attention to who is doing the posting, and then I won't have to bug for information past postings.

da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1833 on: January 02, 2009, 09:43:00 PM »

Oh I noticed that earlier, but I'm a terrier (see picture) so I am stuck in my own world, kinda like Casey.  It's all ME ME ME!!!  WHOOF!!!!!

Got any spam left?

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1834 on: January 02, 2009, 09:44:00 PM »

Thank, will try that. 

That Boo and her "I'm not responsible for my posts" act, you watch her . . . it starts with the animated hearts, next it's flirting with Leroy!  Hmmmph!   
Oh and Karen, Boo was trying to snatch some pills from the new Marine mom earlier that fell down on the ice. You better watch Leroy and Boo! Boo is a silly monkey.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1835 on: January 02, 2009, 09:44:50 PM »

Good Night All...this crud has finally gotten the best of me....I am heading for the monkey bunky .don't forget to watch Greta

Good Night Sunny!   

Good night sunny and joesamas mama!

Yes, I got behind again!

Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1836 on: January 02, 2009, 09:44:56 PM »

Didn't he say he was given a "tip" from one of Casey's friends that Caylee was in Little Econ ?   He needs a new tipster. 

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1837 on: January 02, 2009, 09:45:03 PM »

I've been debating on joining.  I heard at one point nobody was even posting anything new.   I'm curious, but want to know I am getting my money's worth.  Has any Monkeys learned anything new from there? Wasn't a portion of that going to TES, or did that.  change?  Please help a Monkey out in make this decision.   TIA
It doesn't have a big quantity of posts but I think with the upcoming events and trial it might be interesting. Further it might be a networking place since the membership fee keeps out the riffraff and I think he does background checks on everyone.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1838 on: January 02, 2009, 09:45:28 PM »

I went through the same mental discussion as to why or why not join.  I finally did not join because I really hate being scammed.  The reality is that anything said there that is important or significant will quickly be copied to the other Caylee forums lickety-split.  So, we'll read it, maybe a few hours later, but we'll see it.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1839 on: January 02, 2009, 09:46:45 PM »

Thank you to those who responded to my post.  And Bud's Girl, please feel free to send an email to me thru Klaas, who will forward it and I will reply, k? 

Turbo..
No, MPD/DID is not as rare a diagnosis as you might be thinking. 

Yes, it is true that it typically presents with very severe trauma as a young child, most often that having occured under the age of 5. 

No, it is not true that "many of the DID diagnosis are qualified with a psychopathic disorder.  Not true. 

And yes, SOME psychologists and psychiatrists deny it is even real, it has been in the past a very controversial diagnosis.  However, that does not mean that the diagnosis is not real.  That simply means that SOME docs deny that it is.  Just as quite a few other diagnoses. 

Rarely if ever is MPD/DID connected as a diagnosis in and of itself along with anti-social disorders.  Are you perhaps referring to 'personality disorders' instead?   

Turbo, I'm not sure where you get your info.  My info is based on very real experience... I've worked IN the field with these folks for 10 years, (both children and adults), I've led groups face to face and online as well, and helped others thru my website.  I am a licensed clinical social worker working with individuals and families.  In this matter, I know 100% of what I speak of.  And by the way, I am myself diagnosed with MPD/SRA.  That right there qualifies me as an expert in the subject.  IMO

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.